How I met my Harem (The Compl...

By Wolfsun97

For the past three years, I have fictionally retold my play through of Fate/GO. With the original book reachi... More

Complete Story Information
The Solomon Arc Harem Pt.1
The Solomon Arc Harem Pt.2
The Solomon Arc Harem Pt.3
The Solomon Arc Harem Pt.4
How I met Mashu Kyrielight
How I met Stheno
How I met Saint Martha & Saber Artoria Alter
How I met Atalanta
How I met Elizabeth Halloween
How I met Nobu and Okita
How I met Scathach
How I met Santa Alter
How I met Fran
How I met Saber Artoria & Lancer Elizabeth Bathory
How I met Mordred
How I met Mysterious Heroine X & Artoria Lily
How I met Ryougi Shiki
How I met Anne & Mary
How I met Jeanne D'Arc Alter
How I met Carmilla
How I met Irisviel Von Einzbern
The End?
How I met Tamamo Cat
How I met Xuanzang Sanzang (Updated)
How I met Jeanne D'Arc
How I met Summer Scathach & Summer Saint Martha
How I met Chloe von Einzbern
How I met Nero
How I met Helena
How I met Elizabeth Bathory Brave
How I met Cleopatra
How I met Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
How I met Nitocris
How I met Ishtar
How I met Mysterious Heroine X Alter
How I met Lancer Artoria
How I met Chacha
How I met Tamamo no Mae
How I met the Seraph Girls
How I met Gorgon Medusa
How I met Medusa Lily
How I met Francis Drake
How Da Vinci Joined the Harem
Summer Madness Pt.1
Summer Madness Pt.2
Summer Madness Pt.3
Summer Madness Pt.4
How I met Summer Ishtar
How I met Summer Raikou
How I met Penthesilea
How I met Artoria Alter
How I met Tomoe Gozen
How I met Mecha Eli-Chan
How I met Queen of Sheba
How I met Atilla the San(ta)
How I met Katsushika Hokusai
How I met Lancer Parvati
How I met Nursery Rhyme
Goodbye Harem (Solomon Arc Ending)
The Next Arc

Chaldea Civil War II

1.2K 24 1
By Wolfsun97

*This was originally the final chapter of How I met my Harem 2.*

As Ryan laid down in his bed, the boy couldn't help, but think about everything that had happened in the past year. First, he and all of his faithful servants managed to defeat Goetia and saved all of humanity from being incinerated. Then, they also cleared any irregular Singularity that formed to get in their way. Now as Chaldea set their sights to finish off the Pseudo-Singularities caused by the remaining Demon God Pillars, Ryan firmly believed that as long as he had his servants to back him up, he could do anything. For now, though, the boy just wanted to lay down and take a nap.

Unfortunately, as he was about to fall asleep, the bedroom door was kicked open as an angry BB barged in. "Senpai!!! Why the hell am I your sixteenth waifu?! I'm supposed to be the best!!!"

"What are you talking about?" Ryan asked, deeply confused as the purple-haired girl stared daggers at her beloved.

"You can drop the facade.," the Mooncancer class servant stated coldly. "I hacked into your account and saw my ranking. You know I wouldn't be so mad if I was in the top ten, but I didn't even make that!! So it looks like you need to be reminded who the best girl truly is!"

Just as BB was about to pounce, she was blocked by Mashu who forced the yandere kouhai back. "Leave Senpai alone! He's trying to take a nap!"

"Move aside you inferior kouhai...," BB said with a sneer.  "Did you forget that Senpai is mine now? He doesn't need someone like you anymore when he has me!"

"What did you just say?!" the Shielder class servant exclaimed angrily. "He's my Senpai!!! I've been with him since the beginning. You've only been here for a week! Now back off you homewrecker!"

The AI just smirked. "That doesn't matter...he likes me more. You can't deny it. I'm the one that Senpai loves the most."

Just then, a flaming pike slammed into the wall as the two girls turned to see Jalter glaring at them. "Are you two idiots blind and stupid? Ryan is my fiancé, and nobody is going to steal him from me!"

"I don't know about that.," a mature voice stated as Lancer Scathach walked into the room. "I'm the one which our dear master gave his virginity to. It's obvious he likes me the most."

"You stole his virginity by tying him up and forcing yourself on him!" Mashu yelled. "Senpai love—"

"Hold on...where is Senpai?" BB pointed out as the other three girls saw the brown-haired boy was gone. "When did he leave and how did he get passed all of us without us noticing?!"

"Who cares?! Let's find him!" Jeanne Alter said as the group of women began their search.

Meanwhile, Ryan was currently with his rescuer, Artoria Alter. The corrupted King of Knights walked in as the other girls were yelling at each other and quietly got her master to safety. Now, the two of them were currently hiding out at a Red Robin's.

"Thanks for saving me, Saber.," Ryan said with a smile. "That got out of hand fast."

"No problem master...I was on my way to ask you on a date anyways.," Artoria admitted with a soft smile.

"Well, at least I can always count on you to have my back.," the Master of Chaldea said causing the girl to smile even more. "How about I buy you something to eat? Knowing you, you're probably hungry."

"I love you...please feed me.," the pale blonde haired girl pleaded slightly drooling.

"Get a room you two.," a familiar voice said causing the couple to turn to see Meltlilith glaring at them. "Could you two not at so lovey covey in front of me?"

"Why are you here?!" Artoria Alter asked slightly annoyed.

"Well...I saw you two escaping earlier and decided to follow you.," the Alter Ego class servant said before blushing. "I mean, I only followed you to protect Ryan. It's not like I wanted to interrupt your date or anything."

"Sure...if you say so.," Ryan said with a soft smile before kissing the purple-haired girl on the cheek causing her to blush a dark shade of red. "Now, let's eat. I'm starving."

As the boy walked in, Artoria grabber Melt by the arm and said, "I know you like him..., but unlike the other girls, I'm willing to share him if you don't do anything harm him. So, are you willing to share?"

"Sure. I can share.," Meltlilith agreed as the two girls followed their master. "Let's hope the other girls don't find us until we're done eating. I would hate to destroy this restaurant to keep Ryan safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 763 26
For the third time, this is a fictional retelling of how I met my female servants in the Fate Grand Order mobile app game. This is the third installm...
34K 529 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
27.1K 1.2K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...
205K 8.9K 200
Ainz in the FGO! Will it be a challenge for him? (Spoiler: No). No roflstomp, no hate, no bashing. Just pure Ainz magnificence in play. Also, I have...