Prince Pauper || KTH

Av nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... Mer

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
20. Love...In This Club?
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
23. Sweet Night
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
29. Twins' Birthday
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
37. Pretty Poor Girl*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
53. The Sweetheart Muse
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

48. It's Been a While*

66 4 0
Av nanafics_

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SMUTTY!! If you don't like smut, please feel free to stop the chapter where you see the stars. If you do, just remember that a God is watching you and it hits harder when you're on your period. It'll be smutty until the end :3 I like...tried. 

~

After the party, Taehyung brought Penny back to his apartment. It was a dead giveaway, considering how they departed from his parents and their friends.

"It was so nice to meet you, Penny." Tejin hugged her gratefully. "You are a wonderful girl."

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the city." Sooyeon lightly pinched her cheeks, making the girl chuckle.

"Hey, where are you guys even gonna stay?" Hoseok wondered as he tilted his head. "You're homeless as of now."

"Well, I asked our workers to bring your things here. We have multiple rooms for you to stay in?" Sooyeon reported. "Just pick whichever you like."

Penny shook her fists in glee, "Oh, that sounds gre—"  She was interrupted as Taehyung pulled her apart from everyone as he led them towards the exit. "Tae—"

"Nope, absolutely not! You're staying with me the entire trip through!" Taehyung demanded without turning his head back to them.

"Wait! Kook! Chim!" Penny voiced out as she reached her arm towards her best friends, but she went further and further away. "My friends!"

"Bye, Penlen." Jimin smiled cheekily as he waved off to his doomed friend.

"Rest in pieces, Twin!" Jungkook pointed at her as he cackled.

"Bye, you two!" Namjoon hollered as he raised his hands circling his mouth. "Thigh girl, we're bringing your best friends to Japan!"

The two boys gasped in excitement. "Are you serious?" Jimin couldn't believe it. Then Seokjin nodded.

"That's not fair!" Penny complained!

They were now in his apartment. Penny was astonished by his living space. It was bigger than her entire house and the view was absolutely jaw-dropping, seeing the never-ending city lights flickering the entire night through.

His warm flat comforted her body from the freezing weather. But she noticed a layer of ice clouded his windows from the outside. She lingered her fingers against the glass, feeling like a glacier.

However, her attention broke away from the window as she heard small barks coming from a corner. She turned her head to see a puppy waddling towards her.

"Oh, puppy!" Penny squealed as she bent down with open arms. She took the animal into her hands as she gently scratched his furry back and giggled.

"I see you met Yeontan." Taehyung grinned as he walked towards the two. The girl stood up and made the doggy's paw wave at his owner.

"Peanut, I didn't know you got a dog." She was mesmerized and cuddled with Yeontan.

"I got one because it felt lonely being here by myself." The prince specified as he stared at his dog suddenly falling asleep in Penny's arms.

"It's okay, Tae. Has he been helping?" She chimed as she went towards Yeontan's bed to settle the slumbered puppy. After doing so, she scurried into his arms and puckered her lips to peck his cheek.

"Yes, he has." Taehyung nodded. "But I feel a lot better knowing you're here with me." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Wash up first. I have spares of everything."

Penny nodded before he pointed at his bathroom then she headed inside. After removing her makeup, washing her face, and brushing her teeth, she exited the bathroom and called for him.

"I'm in here!" She followed his voice eventually leading herself to his spacious bedroom. It was so clean, so pristine, nothing like her room in Imuwa. He sat on his bed with his blazer off and unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm gonna go wash up as well." He stood off and began walking away until she stopped him.

"I don't have any clothes," Penny informed. "You tore me away before I even could grab anything."

Taehyung smirked pleasantly. "Sweetheart, just wear my shirts."

"And that's where..."

He went towards a door that blended into the wall. He slid the opening to his side, revealing his walk-in closet filled with his wide range of outfits and shoes.

"Peanut, why the fuck do you have so many clothes? And have a cocky way of showing it off?" She scoffed as she went inside, looking through what he had to offer.

"I'm a businessman now. I have to dress the part as well." He laughed at her comments.

"Before you wash up, could you unzip me?" She asked as she showed her bare back towards him. He hummed lightly before helping her out.

But not without admiring her luscious body. It was a simple request yet his lustful eyes roamed her back and peeped her undergarments. She wore an all-white set underneath the dress.

Soon, Taehyung, soon.

There he left immediately to quickly wash up. Penny slipped her dress off and threw it to the side of his closet. She scanned her eyes to find a simple shirt from his dress shirts and jackets until she found one.

It was a snake-printed T-shirt that appealed to her. Little did she know it cost hundreds but she threw it on. Taehyung tended to wear T-shirt sizes bigger than he actually was for coziness so she had it on, it completely engulfed her form.

After she changed, her eyelids came heavy. She crawled onto his mattress and cuddled with one of his cold pillows. She closed her eyes in peace, but not dozing off just yet.

Unnoticed by her, Taehyung came back into the room with his torso bared but still had on his dress pants. He found a closed-eyed Penny laying on his bed in his Gucci shirt. He gazed at her naked legs illuminating under the lamplight. The shirt lifted a little, exposing her enchanting butt to him.

Taehyung inhaled sharply, refusing to let her fall asleep. "Sweetheart, you tired?" He slowly walked towards the end of the bed, positioning in front of her body.

"Yeah, it's been a long day and I did so much walking." She mumbled, forgetting that she'll be destroyed.

"Well, that's too bad." He sang out.

Wrinkling her eyebrows, she pushed her eyes open to meet a carnal eyed prince biting his lips. Before she could react, he snatched her ankles and yanked her down to him. But her shirt got caught and was hoisted up when he fucking dragged her, revealing her cream-colored lingerie set that hardened Taehyung by the sight.

She had a strapless floral lace Demi-cup bra with a thinly strapped thong. The sheer fabric covered her parts but the prince could see right through it. The cloth hugged her curves beautifully. The divining of her figure sent Taehyung's horny levels through the roof.

"Kitten, you're not gonna sleep at all tonight." His cavernous voice chuckled darkly as he grazed his fingers on her skin.

Penny gulped and immediately woke up to her naughty fate.

*******

*******

Taehyung lowered his head over her stomach brushing his pink lips over her skin, sending shivers on her body. He fluttered kisses on her surface before licking her. His dampened tongue swirled over as he slid his hands up towards her bra.

Oh, how he was grateful the hook was in front, giving her easier access to rip it off her. He unclasped the lace then exposed her little perked up breasts. His long fingers knead her breasts before pinching and then circled them as a joystick.

The not-so-innocent cooing of her moans resonated in his eardrums as she felt the fire in her spreading through her veins. Poor Penny was always sensitive to Taehyung's touch even when he did the minimum effort.

His trailed wet kisses down her abdomen to her hip bone to her pelvic bone then landed on her clothed heat. He pressed his mouth on the covered clit as he moved his lips opened and closed repeatedly.

Penny gasped as she covered her flushed face with her arms. The arousing stimulation emitted a pool of wetness to her center. "Taehyung!" She squirmed as he withdrew back impatiently.

"You won't be needing these." He grunted profoundly. He hooked onto her underwear then hastily removing it off her form. As he pulled it down, he saw a string of her stickiness connecting from her and the fabric before ultimately ripping. He laughed in a deep arrogant tone as he licked his lips at the delicious view. "God, I love your body so fucking much."

He spreads her legs open, showcasing the stream she produced out of her. He went down in between as he aligned himself to her. His warm tongue swiped across her soaked slit before she squealed at his hungry behavior.

His lips chewed on her as he tasted her nectar, getting it all over his mouth. His tongue splaying her folds then located her clit. He hummed into her as the vibration injected the girl into a sedated state. She ran her fingers through his ebony locks before tugging onto him.

"Taehyung!" Penny whimpered as he continued his movements. His hands found hers before he interlocked their fingers together. "Taeh—ah!"

He sucked on her as he flicked her swollen clit with his flat tongue. He slithered around her core while he made sloppy echoes with her liquid. Her sweet noises amplified as the tingling feeling grew intense. She felt twists in her stomach but Taehyung wasn't gonna stop.

As she wrapped her legs around him, her squeaks became breathy. She pushed her lower half unconsciously up to which he followed and quickened his pace. She was about to hit her peak and rolled her hips into him to get closer.

Then the sensation electrocuted her stature as she arrived on an island of immense euphoria. She dug her nails into his hands and arched her back when she felt her release coming. She whined a lewd cry before her juices burst out of her and onto Taehyung's face.

Wanting to taste her even more, Taehyung slurped and gulped down her sweetness the best he could do because Penny can spew a lot. Her liquids overflowed his mouth as it ran down his chin and throat.

As she came down from her high, he unwinded their hands so he grasped onto her butt to carefully laid her back down. He sipped on her once more before parting from her.

"Oh, how I missed my little squirt." He licked the rims around his Penny-coated mouth as he stared at the respiring girl. Her eyes drooped from the poisonous action. But they seemed to move down to his clothed bulge accentuating from his pants. She felt herself getting drenched again from the sight.

She sat herself up as she stripped off the useless shirt to the floor. She rested her weight onto her arms. Her chest raised from her large breathing. She gazed into his desirous eyes as she bit her lower lip. She wanted to help him out too.

She crawled towards him to unbuckle his belt, pulling it off of him. But to tease, she slowly unbuttoned his pants as she sinlessly looked up at him panting like a begging dog.

"K-kitten." He breathed out shakily.

She smirked as she blinked wide-eyed, "Have you been a good boy?" As she unzipped him like a damn sloth while gently squeezed his hard-on.

He inhaled sharply as he felt himself aching for his sensual craving. She dropped his pants down and inched towards his restricted groin. Her lips lingered close and played with him enough to feel but not with what he wanted.

He whined as he was at this breaking point, "Kitten, I've been a good boy! Please." He pleaded as he viewed down.

As cute as she always was, she grinned and nodded eagerly. Her fingers caught onto his boxers then pulled her down. His huge erection sprang out, shocking her a little, making Taehyung chuckled lowly.

She inspected him. Ooze dripped out of the tip as he twitched for her. Her hot breath touched him then she grabbed a hold of him. Her hand stroked at a steady pace as she kissed the head before suckling on him. Her tongue swirled around him, concocting her saliva and his salty pre-cum together.

"Ohhhh, Penny." He growled as his hands handled onto her head. "Fuck!" He threw his head back at the heavenly stirring he experienced.

She then goes to bury him more chasmic into her mouth. She settled her hands on his hips. She consumed his throbbing member as she bobbed her head. The squishing sounds and his low grunts projected in the room, making her a little confident.

She forced herself to take it all in the back of her head but alas, her gag reflex begged to differ. She retched around him, bearing more slobber dripping down her chin. But she still kept him in her mouth. She squinted her eyes shut before choking once more.

Immediately concerned, Taehyung snapped his head forward to see her. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" He rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

She peeled her irises open and gazed up with so much innocence that he was about to explode. How can she be so adorable with all that dick in her mouth? Her doe eyes met his before dearly nodding, regaining stability again.

Not breaking their eye contact, she pumped down as she dug his member down her throat. Her tongue licked his entire shaft then spat drool all over. She watched Taehyung respire and hiss.

He couldn't stop staring at her. The desire grew extreme that he couldn't wait any longer. He needed her. He needed her now.

He gripped her shoulder, startling her to stop as she looked wide-eyed. But he delicately pushed her down onto the mattress, laying her on her back. He examined her tanned gleaming body and all she wondrously had to offer. It made his heart melt while also making him turn on to the max.

He removed his boxers and pants entirely before crawling over to her. He reached over his nightstand to retrieve a condom.

"Why do you have a box of condoms if you didn't know, I was here?" Penny pouted as she expressed a hint of anger and jealousy in her playful pout.

Taehyung giggled, "It was like a housewarming gift from my Hyungs. Didn't know why because I did nothing except sulk my love for you..." The girl snickered at his reply. "But I'm glad that I have it because I'm gonna use it up this entire weekend."

Penny's smile faltered.

Now was also not the time to tell him that she was on birth control but it'll go downhill from there.

He glided the rubber onto his girth before going in between her. She opened her legs wide while her saturating entrance ran down and stained onto the bedsheets. He positioned himself with her, rubbing his tip to coat in her wetness.

"Peanut, please don't shove it like last time." Penny requested as she felt her heart pounding in love but also fear.

He fragilely inserted the head into her as she tried calming herself down while scrunching her nose.

"Sweetheart," Taehyung chuckled sweetly, grabbing her wondering attention.

He jammed his entire length into her core again, stuffing her up.

Penny's pupils dilated like she was on LSD. She cried out in terror as she fisted his silk bedsheets, feeling a concoction of anger, hurt, and sensuality.

"You're a fucking bastard dickhead of a bitch shitting motherfuckering cunt!" She cursed through her lungs as the stinging sensation shook her entire form. She shuts her eyes closed, not wanting to see his annoying ass any longer. "I fucking told you! I hate you so fucking much!"

"I love you too." Taehyung admitted kindly to the "wanting to fight" girl.

He started to penetrate her without making her adjust. Penny whimpered in agonizing pleasure while Taehyung's cavernous growls circulated his steaming bedroom. Their bodies glistened in sweat while the sounds of sucking and splashing rang into their ears.

"Kitten, don't close your eyes. Let me see you." He spoke out in between plunges. "Sweetheart, come on." Though she was slightly upset, she obeyed his command to which he glowed in triumph with a sexy smirk.

He leaned into her chest while holding her waist with one hand then his tongue repeatedly rounded the sensitive tip. He suckled onto her nub and lightly bit her. He fondled her other breast and tugged the nipple. He then dragged his hand to her trembling clit to rub her into a fiery thrill.

Penny reacted in blissful moans while the familiar intensity swarmed her body. Her breathing went cracky as he was hitting her with that triple combo. She felt his flat tongue moistening up from her chest to her neck and jaw before planting his hungry mouth on her shaken lips.

He clasped their lips together in loving care as he entered himself into her mouth, playing with her tongue. They moved in passion, electrifying their heightened emotions. They needed this, they needed to feel one another after longing.

"You don't know how much I've missed you." He muffled into her mouth. "I missed this..." He pecked her nose. "...this..." Then pecked her lips. "...this..." Down to her breasts. "...this..." He jerked a thrust harshly, making her squirm. "...I missed everything about you. I love you so much."

His words ached her heart with love. She missed him so much through these months. She mentally gave herself a pat on the back for being stubborn and refusing to give up on him. She knew in her heart that she couldn't. She loves him too much to do so.

Penny didn't realize that her eyes glossed up. The tears ran down her cheeks as she pouted her lower lips. She sniffled her nose as the crying snots were trying to escape.

"Sweetheart, why are you crying?" His eyes flooded with concern while cupping her cheek and probing her vagina. "Am I too big for you? It's been a while for me so I guess it builds up."

Penny giggled as Taehyung wiped her tears away. Though she had a soft smile on her, his expression remained the same and genuine.

He was that serious.

"No, no, it's jus—" She sniffed as she shook her head. "I missed you so much and I didn't say goodbye and I'm sorry. I still love you. But now I'm here with you as close as ever."

An adoring smile crept up his face before leaning in and to kiss the love of his life. It didn't matter if she never said goodbye, after all, they were back in each other's arms. They never wanted to break in the first place. Now he never wanted to let go.

"But yeah, you are really big and it's been a while," Penny commented as she circled her arms around his neck. "It's only been three months! Why does it feel like you've gotten bigger?!"

She implicitly boosted Taehyung's ego. He firmed a hand on her waist while flicking her clit rapidly with the other. He accelerated his pace to quicken his race to climax.

Her eyes bulged at his hastened rate as the knots formed in her stomach. Her fingers tied around his hair as she threw her head back with erotic whines. "Tae, don't go too fast!" She knew something was coming if he kept it up.

"I can't stop my hips, Kitten." He shamelessly defended with a stupidly weak reason.

"You fucking brat!" She moaned as she glared at him.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He smirked wickedly, knowing he had the higher hand. "Fucking take it, Pen!" He pierced her with his might then only lubricious groans escaping their mouths.

With a final shove and rub, Taehyung attached their lips together as they exploded into an exhilarating trance and screamed into their mouths.

Penny clenched her abdomen while she gripped on his locks painfully for him but he didn't seem to care. She arched her spine and roused into a tornado of rapture, feeling like her soul ascending her form. In no time, she ejected her tasteful liquids as ample amounts leaked down their thighs.

Taehyung filled the condom with his cum while she clenched around him. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, just wanting to play with her, while he climbed down on his high. He made shabby thrusts to a few squirts into the filling protection.

After a long kiss, Taehyung parted them whilst heaving like never before. Penny couldn't breathe again as she wheezed for any oxygen and in high demand for water. They stared into each other's eyes before sympathetically smiling for their reciprocated love.

"I love you, Penny."

"I love you, Taehyung."

~

Shit! I didn't think it'll be that long. I put too much description and I am NOT a smut writer. Why can't I just say they banged and done?!?!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2.8K 32
kim taehyung is kept in prisoned in his too big for two people home by his over protective father. jeon jungkook gets the life changing news that he...
21.3K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
122K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
54.7K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...