๐“๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐˜.

Par jbxchy

BOOK 1 ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต... Plus

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
03
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

28.7K 1.9K 2.8K
Par jbxchy

time jump, remember saint and alani had they first date in April

230+votes

100+ comments

October 2020

Alani and saint walked in Walmart getting groceries for her house.

She had left saints house a few months back and she was comfortable in her own space , her house was mainly the girls chill spot , they were always there .

While saint practically lived there , he was there almost every night after he left work and he had clothes over there, they've been back and forth and their mini fights but nothing major.

As for Aaron and Ahlanna, they went back home a day after Alani took them , but they went over to her house a lot , everything was sailing good.

"Jessie, get me those.."She pointed at the tampons on the shelf and he nodded picking them up .

Alani adored the fact that he didn't find is disgusting because that would be immature of him .

As soon as they were done shopping Alani pushed the cart towards her car and he put the bags in.

"Bae , Amma go put the cart back , start the car."She pushed the cart back leaving him.

Saint stood by the car door watching her , his mind was telling him something was about to happen.

He watched as Alani push the car and how the men that were standing around was watching her , he was ready to knock somebodies head off their shoulders for his girl.

Alani put the cart back and turned walking back towards the car.

"Alani!"A weak voice called put making her spin around.

To her suprise it was no other than Carmen .

All off her life flashed through her eyes , all of a sudden she was angry.

"What Carmen?"She snap, she was not about to call this woman her mother.

Carmen looked awful, like way different than she did the day when Alani saw her at the shelter, her hair looked dry and dirty , her nails were bitten and dirty and her lips were cracked , this made Alani a little soft but she wasn't going to care either.

"I'm sorry baby.."She whimpered and Alani scrunched her face up.

"Sorry?"She scoffed.

"Your sorry Carmen?"She got a little bit loud.

Saint was already on his way over , he sped up his pace once she got loud.

"I- about all of this, I should've did what was right."Carmen cried.

"Yeah you should've, but upon didn't."Alani's eyes watered , the fact that her mother put drugs above her made her weak.

"And you chose drugs... now look at you , fuck outta my face"Alani was about to push her out the way but saint grabbed unto her.

"What's going on?"He knew this day was weird .

"Alani please listen , I'm your mother.."Carmen sobbed reaching for Alani , making saint slap her hand away.

"Saint get this bitch out of my face, before I run her over with my car."Alani fumed.

Saint was still stuck at the fact that Carmen said mother , that was somebody never talked about , they talked about each other and Alani only brought up her father.

"Saint lets fucking go."Alani pulled him , but Carmen grabbed Alani's hand.

"Stop fucking touching me."Alani slapped Carmen across her face , making her grab her face.

"Alani , lets go"Saint grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the car.

Carmen sat on the concrete ground bawling her eyes out, she didn't know what her next move was , she was better off dead , everyday she wondered why god took Armani instead of her because she knew he would've done so much better with Alani.

Carmen was getting clean a weeks before she saw Alani , but as soon as she saw her , it was that for getting clean , she sold everything in her possession to get drugs and now she was still stuck on the streets but one thing made her happy .

That Alani grew up to be a beautiful , successful woman .

----------

"So we gon ignore the elephant in the room". Saint said, pausing the tv.

"What elephant". Alani asked dryly.

"Like why you aint tell me about yo mama".

"Because there's nothing to talk about". She shrugged taking a bite of her burger.

"So you crying, and lashing out on somebody that looks like she did drugs her whole life isn't nothing to talk about".

"If i said there's nothing to talk about leave it at fucking that. Ion wanna share that shît with you, i dont fucking have to". She raised her voice a bit.

"Lower yo fucking tone talking to me side ways. Aint did shît to you. Fucking mental patient". He warned her.

To be honest he wasnt in the mood for Alani's bullshit. He was irritated and concerned but she was closed off and they had been dating for six months already, and he was passed annoyed with her.

"I say what i wanna say, when I wanna say and how ever the fuck I wanna say it". She yelled.

"Knock knock". Icisis said opening their door with spazz right behind them.

"Alani, hey girl". Icisis smiled.

"Wassam bitches". Spazz yelled.

"Shut up". Saint mumbled.

"I feel tension, Jessie the fuck did you do to my poor sweet alani". Spazz said, looking at alani who was mugging saint.

"Bitch quit looking at me. If you got some to say speak that shît fore i just body drop yo ass". Saint said looking down at his phone.

"Who the fuck you texting". Alani asked sitting her drink down, trying to walk over to him but Icisis grabbed her.

"The fuck we just walk into". Danae asked walking in the front door along with Zo, who had Zania in his arms, who was sleep.

"Zo go put her in the guest room it's bout to be some shît, it always is". Danae told him, and he nodded.

"Welp, time to get some snacks. Who's ready to rumble". Spazz yelled making Icisis slap the back of his neck.

"Quit hitting me woman".

"Alani imma let you go, and you aint gon hit him right". Icisis asked.

"Imma beat his ass, Saint who you texting".

"Oh my god, girl, business. Get you some".

"Icisis let me go".

"Alani, babe you take your medicine". Danae asked, and India had walked in also.

They were supposed to have a little hang out just because, they had did it every Saturday and got drunk, well Icisis did, and they cooked.

"No her sick ass didn't". Saint rolled his eyes.

"Saint you pressing her buttons, I think you should stop". India said, looking at her friend who eyes was twitching.

"I just want to know who you texting. Saint who are you texting". Alani said and her voice became a little deeper.

"Oh hell nawl, that's my cue". Spazz said.

"Saint just tell her who you texting my nigga, you tweaked the fuck out". Zo said with wide eyes.

"I'm texting Anela". He shrugged his shoulders.

"Wrong answer". Spazz mumbled.

"Is he serious". Alani laughed.

"No, he isn't, saint you playing right". Danae said with a nervous laugh.

"No, the fuck I gotta lie for". He scrunched up his face.

"Oh my god". Icisis and India said in unison.

"You wanna play with me bitch. You really wanna fucking play with me ugly bitch ass hoe ass bitch. You wanna play right now". Alani said trying to break loose from Icisis.

"This nigga Saint be testing her like she aint crazy". Zo shook his head.

Alani had finally broke loose and she ran over to Saint and jumped on him before anybody could react, she swung on him and punched him every where and didn't care if her punches weren't connecting.

She was pissed and felt tried.

"Oh my god. She beating his ass". India laughed.

"He normally be getting her, i dont know what's going on". Danae said.

"Alani calm yo ass the fuck down". Saint yelled

"Gimme this phone hoe". She snatched his phone and stormed off with it, and he was right behind her.

"Unt Unt. Dont go after them, if they kill each other they kill each other". Spazz said to India.

"Bitch don't you ever play with me in yo fucking life you understand". Alani yelled, hanging his phone from off her patio.

"Drop my shît and imma beat the fuck out of you. Try me bitch". Saint said laughing. But it wasnt because the situation was funny.

Alani nodded her head and forcefully threw it on the ground and picked it up and threw it over the balcony.

"Do something bïtch".

He grabbed her ponytail and dragged her as she threw punches at him.

He pinned her on her bed, grabbed her neck purposely choking her and her breathing hitched.

"I was fucking playing with yo goofy ass. You get on my fucking nerves". He yelled in her face.

He was still on top of her, and he heard her sniffle.

"I know this bipolar ass girl didnt". He frowned.

"Why are you yelling at me, i just wanted to know who you were texting and you had to be difficult. And i just wanted to". She was cut off by him sticking his tongue down her throat and her moaning into the kiss.

---

imma continue this in next chapter, I'm tired.

and yall dont deserve updates but chy nice ass insisted.

anyways, saint and alani is toxic aint it?

whew just wait til the real shît start happening. I can't wait.

and i dont like yall btw, but chy does.

good reads.

xoxoxo- JB✨💋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Horny Par Sunshiine

Alรฉatoire

223K 427 19
Just a horny girl
17.1K 567 6
Since you've been gone... This is a short part sequel. Read Book 1 first Book 1: Sincerely, Sin
459K 15.5K 57
Being in the wrong place at the wrong time was all it took for Adelasia's whole life to turn upside down. After being captured by the heathens raidin...
461K 20.9K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...