This is Bullshit

By MTDSOW

After his death, Kakashi gets sent into the world of BNHA. He still has all his powers and memories, but no w... More

Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 2 - Crayons
Chapter 3 - Long Days
Chapter 4 - Memories and Movies
Chapter 5 - There are No Benevolent Gods
Chapter 6 - Irritation
Chapter 7 - Kidnapping? How Unoriginal.
Chapter 8 - Theories
Chapter 9 - Precious Past
Bonus (sorta)
Not an Update
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 10.5 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Why Are You Here?!
Chapter 12 - End of Part 1
Part 2 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Todoroki's Log
Chapter 3 - Blank
Chapter 4 - Point of View
Chapter 5 - Sports Festival
Chapter 6 - Cut Your Losses
Chapter 7 - Only the Beginning
Chapter 8 - Tales of Obito's Travels
Chapter 9 - Not This Shit Again
Chapter 10 - It Hurts
Chapter 11 - Injuries
Q&A!
Chapter 12 - Hospital Stays
Chapter 13 - Childish
Chapter 14 - Rin
Chapter 16 - End of Part 2
Part 3 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Rekindling
Uh... Oops?
Chapter 2.1 - Omake 1
Chapter 2.2 - Omake 2
Chapter 3 - Finals
Chapter 4 - Endeavor
Chapter 5 - Mall Trips
100K!!!!!!
Chapter 6 - Familiarity
Chapter 7 - Can't Catch a Break
Chapter 7.5 - Scars
Chapter 8 - Target
Chapter 9 - Fairness is Decided by Circumstance
Chapter 10 - End of Part 3
Announcement
Part 4 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Truth
Chapter 2 - Understand
Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks
Chapter 3.5 - A Look Into the Past
Chapter 3.6 - Malfunctions
Chapter 3.7 - Cults
Chapter 4 - Tune In Next Time, If There Is One
Chapter 5 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 6 - Conscious
Chapter 7 - The Truth, or As Much of it As I Can Say
Chapter 8 - Fussing Over Phone Calls, A Riveting Tale By Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 9 - Before You Say Anything...
Chapter 10 - Believe Me When I Say...
Chapter 11 - Open the Door to Hell...
Chapter 12 - End of Part 4
Final Part - Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Promise
Chapter 2 - Mission
Chapter 3 - Calm Like The Sea in A Storm
Chapter 4 - Spiral
Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs
Chapter 5.5 - Omake: In Which, Kakashi Opens A Business
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 1
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 2
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 3
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 4

Chapter 15 - The Same but Different

15.8K 725 331
By MTDSOW

So I'm still relatively new to fanfiction, and I was wondering if I should try to find a beta reader? I look over my work myself (with the help of google spell check of course), and it's been going fine so far, but a lot of people have said that it's better to have one. Does it make a difference?

Now, let's be clear, Kakashi wasn't going to Hosu to get revenge on the League, that wasn't his style, instead, he was going to beat some sense into Shigaraki. It wasn't revenge.

Kakashi wasn't even actually going to Hosu (probably). He was going to send two Kage Bunshins so if one disappeared, the other clone could make more.

He was also concerned about Todoroki, who was going to be doing internships in the area. He was confident that Todoroki would be able to handle himself well in any other situation, but in this case, he couldn't be too sure. As Kakashi mentioned previously, Todoroki would be doing internships with his (ass of a) father. The man was manipulative at best.

Well, first things first, Kakashi thought, asking.

"Hosu isn't too far from here, right?" He said at dinner.

"It isn't... why?" Aizawa asked.

Kakashi eye-smiled. "No reason."

"Kakashi...." Hizashi seemed worried. And for good reason.

"Isn't Todoroki doing his internships near there?" Kakashi wondered.

"He is. Kakashi, get to the point."

"What point? I'm just wondering." Kakashi shrugged.

"You're asking if you can go to Hosu, right?"

"Hosu, whatever would I be doing there?" Kakashi mixed a good amount of sarcasm into his tone.

"Is there anything you desperately need to do in Hosu?" Hizashi asked, sighing.

"Other than save my student from a near death experience and talk some sense into some... less than willing subjects."

"You're going to go even if we say no, aren't you?" Aizawa sighed.

"I thought I'd be polite and ask first."

"Why thank you." Aizawa said dryly. "I'm honored."

~~~

So, a few days later, Kakashi took the bullet train to Hosu.

Hosu was about what he expected.

Which was complete and utter pandemonium. There were fires everywhere, people's screams filled the air along with the frantic shouts of heroes and the police force.

Kakashi wandered around, waiting to either run into a villain or Shigaraki. He was quite surprised when instead of either, he found Shukaku.

"Yo, Shukaku, how's it going?"

"Out of everyone in Japan, it had to be you I ran into."

"Aren't you lucky." Kakashi grinned.

"What are you doing here, brat?"

"Looking for someone, you?"

"I'd say the same, but I probably know where he is."

"Well who would've thought-"

"Don't say it asshole." Shukaku growled.

"-Shukaku, the one tailed beast, stronger than almost anyone (12 year old genins not included), would've made a friend." Kakashi teased.

"Do you get off on being a dick to everyone around you?"

"Why, I thought that was your job."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks."

They would've gone on, but the scent of iron and bloodlust was getting stronger from one direction.

"Well?" Kakashi asked. "Shall we?" Kakashi walked up the building walls and stood on the top.

"I'm going to murder you in your sleep." Shukaku said, body flickering next to him. They both began to run in the direction of the bloodlust

"Somnophilia? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing, Shukaku."

"Shut the fuck up before I push you off this building and laugh while you fall to your death." Shukaku said, without even looking at Kakashi.

"Point taken." Kakashi said, and he refrained from teasing Shukaku any further.

The two of them ran in silence the rest of the way, not even hesitating when they jumped down off the 7 story building onto the ground near an alley.

There were a few scents in the air; blood, a lot of sweat, then there was one Kakashi recognized too well. Soba with a little bit of burnt fabric.

"You've got to be kidding me." Kakashi muttered. He and Shukaku ran into the alley.

Yup. There was Todoroki. Midoriya, Iida and some other hero was there too, but Kakashi wasn't focused on them right now. No, he was more interested in the person they were fighting. The Hero Killer. Kakashi knew a lot about him, his information networks weren't just there for show.

"I'll move the children, then you can kill this guy however gruesomely you want." Kakashi told Shukaku, who grinned madly.

Kakashi walked forward and stood between Todoroki and Stain, or Akaguro Chizome. "Todoroki, can you walk?" Todoroki nodded, and shakily stood up. "You and Midoriya take that guy," he gestured to the hero on the floor. "and take find other heroes, Iida you have to leave."

"I can't! My brother-"

"No. You need to leave."

"This is my fight! All of you just-"

"Kami." Kakashi sighed, "Look at yourself! Do you honestly think your brother would be happy with what you're doing? Even if you do manage to kill this asshole, would your brother want you to dirty your hands with his blood? Can you say with 100% certainty that your brother will be happy with what you're seeking to accomplish?"

"I...."

"That hesitation shows that you know that this isn't a good idea. Go, save a life today instead of cutting one short." Kakashi's eyes landed on the hero who was hunched over in the corner.

Iida nodded stiffly, and Kakashi helped him to his feet. "I'm not the best at this, but I can heal you and him a little bit." Kakashi revealed his sharingan and began to heal the hero so his injuries weren't as life threatening. Years of being on a team with Sakura didn't teach him nothing. He then healed Iida so he could walk a little better.

During this time, Shukaku had been taunting the Hero Killer using his real name, which Kakashi had told him beforehand.

"You're leaving with us." Todoroki declared.

"Of course." Kakashi nodded. It wouldn't be a good idea to fight Stain right now, he wasn't fully healed yet, which was a pain, but he had almost died, so it was to be expected.

He ended up carrying the hero instead of Todoroki, and they all left.

"Hey... what about that other guy!" Midoriya exclaimed, stopping in his tracks.

"Oh him? Don't worry about it."

"But he could get hurt."

"The only way Stain could possibly hurt Shukaku is if Shukaku wants to get hurt." All of them (minus Kakashi) stiffened when bloodlust met bloodlust.

They finally found Endeavor, and Kakashi put the hero down at his feet. "Stain is here." He said simply. Endeavor apprehended the hero who was attacking him, and his eyes hardened.

"Where?"

"They need medical attention. Your son needs medical attention." Kakashi crossed his arms. Endeavor stiffened.

He waved one of the medics over, and they tended to their wounds. Kakashi motioned for Endeavor to follow him, and soon they were at the alley where Shukaku and Stain were "fighting."

It wasn't a fight, it was a one-sided beatdown. Well, Kakashi expected nothing less. Stain was arrogant, and Shukaku was bloodthirsty.

They arrived in time to see Shukaku crush Stain's torso with sand. It made a sickening crunch, along with the sound of bones piercing flesh. Kakashi, who was desensitized to the sound, barely even flinched. Endeavor, who, even though he'd been on the frontlines of many a gruesome fight, still probably hadn't gotten used to that sound, and the smell that accompanied it. Not that Kakashi thought anyone should have to "get used to" any of those things, but it was expected in this line of work.

"Shukaku."

"What?" He snapped. His eyes still glinted with insanity.

"Are you done?" Kakashi's voice was hollow. It would take some time for Shukaku to stabilize himself again, and Kakashi couldn't let any emotion show.

"He's still breathing."

"You don't have to kill him." Kakashi pointed out, stepping closer.

"I know." Shukaku licked his lips. "But I want to."

A burst of flame made them both look at Endeavor. 'Not now!' Kakashi grit his teeth. "Shukaku, the fight is over. You've won. Give Akaguro to the police."

"No." Shukaku said, tauntingly.

"Would you like me to make you?" It was a partial bluff, but Kakashi would probably win if they fought now, it just wouldn't be pretty. Even so, his voice didn't waver.

Shukaku growled, but relented. He dropped Stain on the floor with a thud, and disappeared. Kakashi wasted no time in walking over to the Hero Killer.

"Stand back, kid." Endeavor said, deciding that now was a good time to get involved.

"He'll die in 3 minutes unless I do something about it." Kakashi replied. "Would you like me to save him?" Kakashi grinned. 'Yes, ask me. Lower yourself. All that you'll lose is a bit of pride.'

"...Yes. Heal him."

"Ah ah ah. What's the magic word?"

"Immediately."

"That'll do for now I suppose." Kakashi sighed and healed Stain until he would last for about half an hour before he kicked it. "He still needs medical attention. Immediately." Kakashi mocked. "Well, have fun." Kakashi ran to where Todoroki was.

He might've scared some of the medics, but it wasn't his fault that they weren't used to people darting into hospitals top speed.

"How're we doing tonight?" He asked them.

"Kakashi-san...." Midoriya trailed off.

"Oh so it's "san" now, is it?"

Midoriya blushed. "Sorry."

"Maa, it's fine. But do drop the formalities." He sat down in a chair. "Now. Let's chat."

His eye-smile lacked the usual silliness it normally had.

~Dining Room~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
829 61 5
give new energy or strength to. [Name] is an unaffiliated awakener and a strong one who can be compared to a few rankers, a teenager who bores the de...
728K 40.4K 57
Living once as an overworked teenage mom (dad, big brother, whatever) taught him a lot of things. For example-- don't pick up anymore children that l...
196K 5.2K 36
Otsutsuki Hikari was the firstborn of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he was sent to the future by an undeveloped jutsu of his mother in order to save him from him...