Be With You (BTS V)

By SL-BTSILLION

[ ON HOLD ] 'I'm yours to begin with and yours to end with. You can't be mine, but I can still try.' _______... More

00: Ethereal
01: Him and I
02: Tae Gallery
03: The Website
05: Kakaotalk
06: The Bloody Parchment
07: Smack
08: The Helpful Stranger
09: Initials
10: Black Rolex
11: Gucci Shopping
12: Soon To Be Son In Law
13: The Voice Recording
14: At The Mansion
15: Suspicious Celeste
16: Instant Hatred
17: Sister or Best Friend
18: The Inevitable Kiss
19: Paper Napkin

04: Celeste's Pick

202 76 79
By SL-BTSILLION

Author's Pov.

"Now that, I tell you is my favourite part." Jungkook smiled excitedly.

"Are you sure Kook, we won't get caught?" Taehyung was confused, also a bit scared but when Jungkook glared at him, he spoke quickly.

"I mean it's blind dates we are talking about. It's no joke, we are idols. Any mistake and we're out of Bighit." Taehyung gulped nervously.

Jungkook closed the door of the room and took out a phone which was not his own.

"Hyung, we are grown up men now. We are not teens anymore. We can't just be alone all the time and trust me, blind dates can be fun, even more when it's our forbidden fruit."

Taehyung still looked a bit unsure where as Jungkook seemed forever ready. Both the maknaes had decided upon this because they were too caught up with their schedules always that it was costing them their youth.

They were growing men, they had their needs, they wanted to have some fun. Taehyung had especially agreed to it because he wanted to have a dating experience before getting started with Sharey. He didn't want to look like an amateur.

One blind date and then he would focus on Sharey.

"Okay now, look hyung, I have created this web page with utmost care and secrecy. No one will know about this and that is why I had purchased this phone last time we were in Toronto." Jungkook showed him the new iphone.

"Christ, you are such a player, I'm impressed." Taehyung pursed his lips, patting the younger on his back.

"I know right. Only thing is that this is linked with my phone as well. Just for wifi, but don't worry, our secret's safe. Also, the password is Thunder Thighs." Jungkook logged in the phone, going to the webpage and processing it over so that he could upload.

"Wait, why is it thunder thighs?"

To this, Jungkook hit his left thigh once with a loud bamm. Oof muscles. "Because I've got them and I've worked my brain over it. Got any problem?"

"Yes, change it to blossom booty." Taehyung crossed his arm over his chest and Jungkook looked at him as if he had grown an extra head.

Taehyung then turned mid clockwise, hitting his butt proudly. "I've got those curves and a bounty booty, ya know. Also, I'm your keeper. I keep shut and the secret is safe or else not."

"Hyung, are you fucking blackmailing me right now?" The maknae was jungshook, his eyes threatening to fall out of socket.

"Aniyaa~ why would I do that, I'm into this too. I just want the password to be a bit more ... beautiful ?" Taehyung said thoughtfully.

If Jungkook was jungshook earlier then he was jung-ultra-shook right now. No wonder Taehyung was no less than an alien. His brain just doesn't work in accordance with the human civilization.

Parallel world's prized possession, and Christ's masterpiece, Kim Taehyung.

"Just listen to the process hyung. The girl must fill in the form, it contains certain criterias which are important like her age, status, contact no. and all and all. If she isn't fulfilling the criterias, she can't proceed. Once that is done, she takes the main coarse." Jungkook started explaining.

"I've thought to keep things a bit challenging. The participant will have to answer tough questions related to us. There are 20 in total and they need to answer within 20 minutes. Any wrong answer and they are done for. I'm ensuring that only someone really special can pass this quiz and win us over."

Jungkook explained each and every detail to Taehyung who listened with rapt attention.

"Wait us? We'll go on the date with the same girl?" Taehyung asked.

"No no. If she passes, I highly doubt that though, then she'll be given the choice. And now that you've said it, I know what the options will be. Once I add the options, we're off and running."

Having said this, Jungkook turned over to add the new arrangements. Meanwhile Taehyung wandered in the room, hoping that someone could pass the quiz as it was absolutely tough. He really wanted a date, his first step to Sharey.

Taehyung was bought down to reality when Jungkook clapped his hands. "Alright, I'm done. I've uploaded and now if the girl makes her choice, we'll be given a notification as to who it is. Also, the place can be decided by both of you."

Taehyung nodded understanding. He was soon excited after knowing the entire plan. But he had one last minute concern.

"But Kook, won't she freak out or something? It will be chaotic if she gets to know who we are."

Jungkook smiled abashedly at him. "You are so cute hyung, you really hate using your brain, don't you?"

"Jungkook !"

"Haha, fine. We'll be in disguise. As simple as that." The younger opened his arms wide, implying that it was obvious.

"Okayyy then. We're good !" Taehyung high fied Jungkook, satisfied with the plan.

At that moment, Jungkook's new iphone dinged. Both of them looked at each other, surprised.

They had a notification. Just minutes into the internet and a girl had already passed the quiz perfectly.

"Well that's a little strange. How come she did it?" Jungkook was quizzical. Whoever she was, she was super fast.

"Is it a spam or a bot?" Taehyung asked. But she wasn't. The security check was passed successfully as well.

"Well okay then, who did she pick Kook?"

Jungkook looked down on the screen and he smirked. He turned the screen towards Taehyung.

"Thunder thighs over your beautiful blossom booty. I'm her pick, Taehyung hyung."

_____Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ_____

Celeste laid down on her bed, smiling to herself.

Everything was going so well. Looks like even the heavens were helping her to get to Taehyung. Even they wanted Taehyung and Celeste together, under the same roof.

Jungkook's creating this web page was going to be her first step and congrats, she has successfully climbed it.

She knows that as their tour is going on right now, she can't have the date for the time being as BTS were in Japan for their last concert which was the day after.

Once they were back in Seoul, she could meet up with Jungkook which is her third step.

She is about to set foot on her second step, her personal favourite.

Celeste looked at the gif of Taehyung and Yeontan on her phone. They looked so cute. Her eyes ghosting over Yeontan.

She touched the screen, trailing her fingers over Yeontan as if tickling the dog.

"Awwh Tannie. Why you gotta be so cute, huh? Appa loves you a lot right?" She said as she admired the gif, wishing she was there instead of Yeontan.

"You know Tannie, no matter how much appa loves you, you need eomma as well. I know you will love me." Celeste kissed her screen once, twice, then thrice. Oh dear, how could she get enough of both of them.

"Sorry Tannie but I have to do this. I have to get your appa here and for that, I need to get you here first. Get ready Yeontan."

______________________________________

Wallah !

Tannie is in grave danger and Tae isn't there.

Gosh , what will happen. To know,

Stay tuned !

Stay Gold !

Stan Bangtan !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
144K 7.5K 76
(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her...
17.3K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
22K 1.6K 16
"Kim Seokjin, you're not ready yet..." "Kim Seokjin, you need more practice..." "Kim Seokjin, I can't risk giving you a solo dance performance yet...