Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

1 9

2.9K 105 3
By ariesstarz

Chapter Nineteen

Nate was the first one to wake up and I woke up to the beautiful sight of him cooking for me with some sweet soul music playing from the speakers.

"Morning beautiful," he says as he turns and spots me leaning against the wall just admiring him. I managed to fit in a quick shower before coming to meet him in the kitchen.

My hair was still wet and my nipples were visible through the t-shirt I wore because of the cold breeze in the kitchen since Nate opened the doors and windows.

"afternoon Nathaniel" I walked up to him planting a kiss on is cheek as he slaves away at the cooker. Before I could walk away he grabs my face with his free hand turning me to him again and placing his lips over mine.

"where are your manners" he jokes before getting back to cooking the breakfast. I smile at the new-found atmosphere between us. I couldn't quite understand what really changed between us but it felt good.

It was new but if felt like us.

We managed to have a nice brunch, Nate had cooked some fresh English breakfast that filled me up completely to the part that I couldn't even move from my seat.

We spoke about several things. Like our plans for the wedding, we agreed to have an intimate wedding with only friends and family. We would have people within the social world come to the reception to celebrate with us. My nerves of getting married that I had last night seemed to disappear and I was left with just excitement.

"Nate, I have to meet with someone in an hour" I try to tell him as he starts to kiss down my neck and lets his fingers trail their way to my core. He can't possibly be ready for another go. This man is a machine.

"What's more important then spending the day with your fiancé "he questions before pinching my nipples through my t-shirt. I moan out loud before attempting to get up from the counter. He had lifted me up on the counter when we finished clearing up. I had nowhere to escape he left no room for me.

"I got a call last night I have to go, they want to talk about my book, "I tell him hoping he will reason with me and let me go. Although I don't really want him to.

"then go, "he says suddenly. I look at him surprised because he even steps away from the counter letting me escape once and for all. Slowly I watch him with my eyes as I walk past him and back into his room.

I really didn't think he would be convinced so easily. I begin to get dressed so that I could leave and meet up with this person when I could hear thundering footsteps making their way into the room followed by the sound of the door slamming shut.

My shirt was stripped from my body and he suddenly bites down on my neck kissing and licking.

"they can wait" he whispers before we were at it again.

The next few hours I sat down with sam, an editor that I was recommended to work with for my next book. Sam was very intimidating, he was strict but I knew that he was good at his job and if I wanted my book to be successful I had to listen to him.

Originally I had wanted to have dinner with Cameron to talk over the next week of shooting but but, I had to call it off much to my dismay. Sam told me I needed to get this book done ASAP.

We spent the next few days working on my book. I was happy with the progress however I wasn't pleased with how much time I was missing on seeing Nate. He seemed to be really busy with work.

"I'm just thinking about your career Retta I don't really think that's fair that you're mad at me right now," Sam says walking into my kitchen.

He's a good guy to have around but sometimes I just want to punch him in the face.

"and I'm looking out for myself and if I want to see my fiancé then I will" I really don't care if I raise my voice. He's been acting like a total dick ever since he got here this morning.

"you're right "he mumbles placing his head on my shoulder as I place the knife down from making my sandwich. My body stills because this isn't normal, not what friends do. It might be fine if George did it but Sam, That's a no go.

I moved out the way letting his head drop.

Luckily the door rang out through the apartment meaning cam must be here. Maybe I haven't declared how much I love Cameron. He just saved me from being put in an awkward situation.

I run out of the kitchen like a bullet and let him up.

"I didn't bring Angela because I'm sure you're not stupid to know that she hates his guts," cam says pointing to the other room. Unfortunately, Sam isn't the most likeable person within my friends and my family for that matter. Even Eaton has a little hatred for him which is weird but my brother is weird so I'm not surprised.

He's insanely hot with those blue bedroom eyes but he can also be an asshole when wants to which is why I don't talk about Sam much to them. Nate hasn't had the opportunity to meet him which I am thankful for. He knows I'm working with Sam.

But he hasn't met him yet.

"good, you just saved me actually he's acting really touchy recently" cams eyes widen slightly before rubbing his forehead. "my life just gets more stressful every day; did you know Angela is on her time of the month" this makes me laugh because that girl is a nightmare when she's on her period.

Cameron didn't stay for long but lucky for me Sam refused to leave, note the sarcasm.

"you need to relax Retta, you're so stressed "Sam decided to make it his mission to make me as uncomfortable as its humanly possible. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them. I had to admit it felt good but I'd rather have Nate's hands on me.

"you don't have to do that "I say beginning to get up from the sofa. But he doesn't budge he presses down harder but not hard enough that it's hurting me.

"I do, I can't have you stressed "he whispers moving my hair to the side causing a cold chill to run down my neck. This feels super weird, I couldn't sit here and wait for something to happen.

I stand up abruptly and lean against the table on the other side of the room. "I think we're done for today", I say in a rush. I try to calm down my breathing so he doesn't act on it. God knows he will do.

He stares me down and an ugly chill ran through my body at the way he looks at me, his eyes roll back before clicking his tongue making me a little nervous.

"sure, same time tomorrow?" he asks packing away his Mac and hitching it over his shoulder.

"yep" I say bluntly hopefully he will get the idea that I want him out. I don't even know why he's suddenly acting so weird. Parts of me want to ask him but parts of me also don't want to. Scared of the answer that he might come out with.

I practically push him out the door as quickly as I can.

Can't he see that I am off limits, I'm engaged for Christ sake.

I spent the rest of the day watching Eaton since my parents are on a day trip they were invited to a wedding for their old friend that they knew years ago so I have the unfortunate job of telling Nate that i am going to have to cancel.

I don't really want to cancel again, that would just be an insult to him but hopefully, he will understand.

I was about to give my brother his little drink but the sound of my brother screaming "NatNat" was enough to make my legs move faster and enter the centre of the apartment. When I get inside I immediately spot Eaton in the arms of my handsome fiancé.

Eaton lightly pounds Nate's back when he sees me. I smile at the little gesture. Nate places Eaton on the carpet before turning around to face me. Before I make a scene that's frankly too mature for my baby brother's eyes. I spot his little feet running over to the little den I made for him.

A smirk crosses Nate's face when he sees me rushing over to him jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you " I say my mouth next to his ear. Nate mumbles something before lifting his head and pulling me in for a kiss. I gladly welcome him by kissing him back giving him entrance.

"your mum called me, I brought ingredients," he says surprising me by holding up a bag of various foods. I was wondering why he wasn't dressed ready for our date. I could tell he came from work though since he still had his normal white button shirt on.

"thank god, are we cooking something?" I ask him as I empty the contents of the bag onto the counter. I pull out flour, yeast, tomatoes, and lots of toppings including lots of cheese.

"Piiiizaaaa" my brother shouts from my right. Nate can't seem to put the child down, he literally loves Eaton which is a sight I love.

"Yes we're making pizza", Nate says gleefully bouncing the little guy in his arms. I busy myself with preparing the kitchen into a kid safe zone since I thought we could involve Eaton in the process.

I was so glad I put loads of towels around because it got extremely messy when we got to the flour as can be expected.

The evening went smoothly with the three of us eating pizza, Eaton had only recently started eating pizza and he loved it thank god. Makes babysitting so much easier. I hope he likes chicken.

We watched a bunch of kid's movies that Eaton was finding hilarious. I had to keep wiping his mouth from the laughter he was doing. It was cute but also disgusting.

It was 9 in the evening when we heard the door ring, that must be my parents. I wish I could keep Eaton tonight but I didn't have a bed for him to sleep in.

"he was a dream" Nate says to my mum as he hands over the little guy into my mum's arms

" I'll pretend to believe that Nate" My mum said as she embraces Eaton who looks relieved to finally be in the arms of my mother.

Once we walked back inside my house, Nate grabbed two glasses from the cupboard and poured some of our favourite white wine in them. I took a seat on the sofa and waited for Nate to join me.

He set the glasses on the table just in front of us. Nate took my legs and swung them over before resting them on his lap, he proceeded to massage my feet whilst casually sipping from his glass.

"I had to fire 3 people today from the club and 2 from the company" he begins relaxing his head against the sofa.

"really, why?" I ask shocked. What could they have done to get fired, surely Nate has people to do that for them.

He shrugs his shoulders to which I dig my heel further into his crotch. "okay okay geez don't punish my balls Loretta" he retorts with a loose laugh following his words.

"some started to lose respect, I already gave them a warning last month but they didn't listen" he says like it's the most normal thing.

I guess Nate wouldn't just fire people, there had to be a good reason for him to take such actions. It's nice to know that Nate doesn't just leave it to his workers to handle things he is hands on with all his projects. How the hell did I get so lucky?

"enough of my day Loretta how did it go with Sam?" his name had my lost for words. What am I supposed to say? Oh, yeah it went well, he couldn't keep his hands off me gave me a wonderful massage that gave chills not the warmth I'm used to.

Yeah not going to happen.

"we've nearly finished the book so it won't be long before I can send it off" yes that's probably the safest thing to say right now.

Technically I'm not lying to him I'm just refraining from telling him the truth.

As I finish my glass I notice that Nate is blatantly staring at me. His hands aren't massaging my feet anymore.

"Nate what are "my words die in my throat when he grabs my ankles pulling my legs so now I'm practically sitting on his lap.

"I hope you aren't enjoying his company too much, Loretta, "he says placing his fingers in my hair and pulling my head back to meet his desire filled eyes.

"and what if I am, "I say back, testing the waters. Surprisingly he lets go of my hair and lets me up from his lap.

"then it looks like I'm going to have to remind you who you belong to," he says in a low tone before picking me up by my legs and practically chucking me over his shoulder.

I receive smack to my ass when I laugh at the movement.

He walks towards my bedroom which has my bathroom joined to it. " Nate, I've got clothes on" I complain when I notice that he's heading straight for the bathroom.

"even better" he laughs at my comment before switching on the water and walking straight into the shower.

Nate walked us back into the shower till his back hit the wall, causing us to abruptly stop. The water started to drench my clothes and I'm positive I'd have a cold by the morning.

Nate brings his mouth down to kiss my neck, sucking and licking on the area he's so used to creating havoc on.

His hands are all over my body but what surprises me is when he pinches my white shirt which is now soaking wet just like every inch of my body. He pinches it and rips the material down the middle, baring my chest for him to feel the hardened nipples from the cold air.

He takes my nipple in his fingers before pinching it slightly causing me to moan out loud.

"can Sam make you feel hot like this, like there's a fire burning inside you" he seductively whispers in my ear, biting the lobe.

I was about to answer him but my words die in my throat yet again when he slides his fingers down my chest and slips them into my panties and starts to play with me.

I moan even louder this time and just melt into his hard-taunt body as he sends me into orgasm after orgasm with his skilled fingers and his sexy mouth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 208K 35
Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better keeps his eyes off of you, or I'll poke...
865K 16.2K 39
The moment he walked through the doors of the airport to pursue his CEO position, your relationship fell apart. Months go by and just as you begin t...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
The Retaliation By Saha

Mystery / Thriller

958 112 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 When you hate a person, but at the same time you are in love with that person. She swore that sh...