Injustice (arrowverse version)

By dannyisnotabully

The year is 2021 on earth prime and Supergirl goes evil. (Basically Injustice but arrowverse) Fyi it gets go... More

Chapter 1-Regret
Chapter 2-The confusion
Chapter 3-Distance
Chapter 4-Manhunt
Chapter 5-Inception
Chapter 6-RTF project
Chapter 7- Decryption
Chapter 8- The RFG of 2041
Chapter 9- The RFG of 2041 part 2
Chapter 10- The grand Deception
Chapter 11-Life at the GTB
Chapter 13-Green Lantern's light
Chapter 14- Reconnection
Chapter 15- Checkmate?

Chapter 12-Going dark

169 4 0
By dannyisnotabully

We starts start things off with the RTF mission from Kara's perspective.

As Kara walks out of Lena's office she focuses and uses her super hearing. She overhears that Curtis cracked her S.C.A.R file. She is initially furious about it until she hear that Curtis and Helena were going to take the elevator to leave the facility. Kara uses her X ray vision to locate them. She then locates the elevator and rips opens the elevator doors open of her floor afterwards she flies down the elevator shaft and lands on the elevator that is going upwards. As Kara hears that Helena is reading out the members of S.C.A.R she rips the roof of the elevator and use her heat vision to destroy the tablet followed my her grabbing Curtis by the head followed by her repeatedly smashing his head against a elevator wall as she says "No one can know my secret!" Followed by her dropping a dead Curtis on the ground.

Helena was horrified by the scene and said with horror "I though you were one of the good guys." Kara then grabbed her by neck and slammed her against one of the elevator walls and said as she started tightening her grip around Helena's neck "Black Kryptonite was a gift from Rao. It freed me from the so called 'good' in me." Kara laughed as Helena struggled helplessly followed by her violently squeezing her neck until she heard it snap. She then looked at the two lifeless bodies and got an idea she then flew out of the elevator and went to Lena and convincing said with worry "Lena they're two dead bodies in the elevator."

"Could you identify the bodies?" Lena asked with worry and shock

"It was Mr. terrific and the Huntress. Someone must have killed them " Kara told her with stress followed by her saying "We need to call NCPD."

"Maybe you can get your friend Barry involved I mean he does do forensic." Lena suggested

A lightbulb went off in Kara's head so she responded with "Barry kind of has a busy schedule tomorrow but as soon as he's available. Speaking of which I need to talk with the Flash so call the NCPD for me." Followed Kara super speeding out of L corp.

Kara then changed and went to Barry's loft. She knocked on the door followed by Iris opening the door saying with excitement and saying "Kara! Why are you here?"

"Well I kind of need to talk with you and Barry about something ." Kara told Iris

Iris then told her "Yeah sure come in." They both walk into the living room followed by Barry walking and saying "Have you heard the news about the legends?"

"No what happened?" Iris asked. Barry then turned on the tv. We have a male reporter who says "We just got news that Sara Lance and her legends have resisted arrest and are still at large and We are now with Saffron Bell or simply Agent Bell. Who is a head director of the FBI's national security branch."

"Well to put it simply the legends are now a top priority threat to the US and Supergirl. I have gotten in contact with Lex Luthor and the DEO so as of tomorrow November 13 the FBI and the DEO will unite together to hunt down the Legends and the FBI is asking for help from any all heroes." Saffron Bell (casted as Mia Mclver) stated with her Confident and rigid attitude

"Well that's great and all but the president wants to meet with us tomorrow." Kara told Barry

"Tell J'onn to go in my place." Barry told her

"Why?" Kara asked in frustration

"I'm considering working with the FBI to find the Legends." Barry told her

"You're not gonna do anything stupid right?" Iris asked with worry

"I just want to talk with Sara." Barry explained

"You mean talk with someone who tried to kill me." said Kara slightly offended

"Calm down. I just want Sara and the Legends to come in peacefully." Barry told Kara

"Fine. I think Alex will probably be there as well but be careful please." Kara told him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It's now November 13 and the Waverider is in the sky and cloaked. Mia just woke up She then left her room and went to the library and saw that Sara was watching footage of two blacked out vigilantes (Ghost and Phantom.)

She recognized the fighting styles so she asked "I thought Roy and Thea were on the ship. Why are they at the Time bureau?"

Sara was pretty baffled by Mia's claimed so she then displayed beside the Ghost and Phantom footage, a live video of Roy and Thea sparring with their suits on and said "These are Ghost and Phantom. They're archer speedsters."

"Well velocity X is a thing plus I can recognize there fighting style anywhere. They were always training Daniel when I came over." Mia pointed out. Sara then realized how similar the fighting styles were. Her eyes were then lit with rage as she grabbed her bo staff and told Mia "Go to your room!"

Mia responded by stating with all seriousness "I'm not six." Sara fired back with "I didn't ask!"

Sara then stormed into the training room. Roy and Thea then stopped sparring and faced Sara. Thea asked "Are you okay? It looks like..." only to be interrupted by Sara who quickly knocked her and Roy out with one swing of her bo staff.

Roy then wakes up and looks around sees that he is in the circular prison in the Waverider's labs. He then looks ahead and sees Thea who is sitting down and has an annoyed look in her face.

"What's the story? Morning glory." Thea told Roy in a apathetic tone

"I'm guessing you're mad at Sara." Roy groaned

Sara then walked into the room with a tablet in her and said "Thea Merlyn Queen Harper... or whatever you go by these days." She then pointed it the tablet towards them (Which had the Ghost and Phantom footage) and asked "Care to explain?"

Just from Sara's tone Thea already knew where this was going so she told Roy "I'll do the talking." She got up and crossed her arms followed by her saying "It's me and Roy infiltrating the Time bureau."

"Well at least we aren't lying anymore!" Sara told her she then said "Four months! Looking for these evil people only to find out it was my own friends. I expected better from you two."

"It was to save to save the world." Thea told her in an attempt to defend herself

"Really?" Sara asked rhetorically as she got closer to Thea and said "You and Roy are wanted criminals now. Maybe I should have the FBI take Roy away. You know, to save the world." Sara told her

"If you drop this barrier and touch him I'll drop you!" Thea told her. Sara was then full of rage and threw the tablet against the cell barrier. Resulting in it shattering into pieces all over the floor

"It was Ava! Do you know the nightmares the sleepless nights? The ones that you gave her!" Sara screamed at full force "And you have the audacity to say the it was for the greater good."

"Even so, we have a bigger problems right now so how about we put this aside and focus on Supergirl." Thea told her

Sara then scoffed and said "At this point I don't know who is worse you or Kara. I mean Kara made the world hate me but you..... you betrayed my trust." Behrad then entered the room and said "I know this is a bad time but Ava thinks she has a way of locating the RFG satellite before they launch it. So she kind of want you moral support or whatever." followed by Behrad leaving

Sara started walking as Thea remembered what Curtis said about the RFG so she told Sara with desperation "Sara! Listen the RFG is a L corp satellite it's already online..."

Sara then grabbed a table and violently flipped it as she said "Not another word from you!" followed by her leaving. Thea then turned to Roy and asked "You okay?"

Roy took a deep breathe and said " Yeah but it's only a matter of time until the FBI and Barry find the Waverider." this was followed by Gideon saying "Tungsten rod inbound." the Waverider was then hit by a tungsten rod that was sent by the RFG satellite the Waverider then crashed landed in the plains of Star city. We then see FBI and DEO vehicles surround the crashed Waverider. As agents came out of the vehicles and started aiming their rifles at the ship Saffron Bell walked out and said "I guess Lex's thermal imaging satellite was right about the Legend's position."

Alex then appeared with the Flash. Barry then said "You know I'm here under one condition. Right?"

"Of course Flash but remember terrorist like the Legends are probably not into negotiating." Saffron explained. An Officer then gave her a Megaphone and she shouted towards the Waverider "Sara Lance! I'm agent Bell, come out peacefully and no one gets hurt!"

Inside the Waverider we have Sara, Ava and Mick who are in the main room. They all got up and Sara said "Mick go check on everyone."

"Even the red ones?" Mick asked

"Everyone that matters." Sara clarified. As Mick left Ava requested "Gideon can you show camera feed of who's outside?"

Gideon then displayed live video of all the FBI and DEO agents that are around the ship Sara heard agent Bell and responded harshly with "Why is the Flash here?"

Barry then shouted "I just wanna talk. If I wanted you guys to be behind bar , I would've super sped you to jail by now!."

Sara replied with "I wouldn't try that the ship is laced with anti speedster traps." Ava was surprised by this so she asked "We have those?" Sara whispered back "No. but we have a secret weapon." Saffron then said "Helicopters are on their way and the temporal zone is being patrolled so just give up!"

"Well we have a warlock who can send you all to hell so maybe you give guys should back off!" Sara was saying only to see Ava's awkward face she then asked "What's wrong?"

"Mick just told me through the coms that Behrad and John were knocked out by the crash." Ava explained

"We already know where your parents our so if you do send us to hell. I guess your parents will probably follow us if we kill them." Saffron stated coldly with Sara saying "You leave them out of this!"

Alex was getting impatient so she told Barry "Flash if you want answers we need to speed this up." Barry then sighed and said "Gideon open the ship and disable weapon systems and don't listen to Sara Lance or any legend."

Sara freaked out when she heard this so she told Gideon "Gideon don't do this!"

Gideon replied with "I'm sorry captain Lance but I'm not allowed to listen to you." Sara then started hearing agents flooding the ship. Some agents flooded the main room and aimed their rifles at Ava and Sara.

Ava and Sara raised their hands followed by one of the agents saying "Agent Bell we got them."

"Alright, Sara just come in peaceful with no funny business." Agent Bell stated through one of the agent's communicators

Then Sara smiled and says "Oh trust me it won't be me, doing the funny business." Mick and Rene appeared and opened fire on the agents giving Ava and Sara enough time to escape into the hallways of the ship. Rene, Mick, Ava and Sara then met up in the hallways

"Thanks for the assist Mr. Dog but aren't you suppose to be at a press conference? You know indorsing our capture." Ava asked

Rene then shot a couple agents with his shotgun and said "I got Cristopher Chance to cover for me." Sara then said "Chitchat aside we need to get everyone to the jumpship and evacuate the ship. Mick hold them off"

Mick replied gladly with "Let's roast some pigs!"

Saffron Bell heard what was happening inside the ship so she said "Come on Agent Danvers they need back up." followed by both of them heading towards the ship. Barry was about to follow but from the corner of his eyes he noticed a dark figure in the woods. Fear instantly engulfed him as he recognized who it was. He ran to the figure and asked in a shout "Why are you back? Who are you looking for?"

The figure then walks out of the shadows and we see that it is the Black Racer "For you Barry."

"I'm not supposed to die yet!" Barry shouted at him. As Barry recalled the fact that he dies in 2023

"It's not that. You see this has all been apart of Eobard's plan." Black Racer told him

"What are you talking about?" Barry asked

"Eobard is a master at manipulating the timeline if you bring the Legends to court Kara will kill them all. Kara drugged Ralph with vitura to falsify Sara's voice recording and it was all out of coincidence. Out of all the people that Kara could've invited to the UN she invited you and you learned mandarin to be her translator. What I'm saying is, if you keep working for Kara the timeline will never be restored." Black Racer explained

"and what if I don't believe you?" Barry asked

"It's not like you have a choice." Black racer told him followed by him grabbing Barry and super speeding him to star labs he then shocked him with speed force lightning that he was emitting from his body until Barry passed out. He then dropped him on the floor and left

Back with the Legends

Mia is in her room. She a little disoriented from the crash. She grabs her batarang as four agent enter room and started dragging out. Mia screamed "Get off of me!" as she pocketed the batarang followed by grabbing a taser from one of the agents. She then tased one of them to the ground. She then kicked the second agent followed by punching the third agent she the gabbed an arrow from her quiver that was nearby and stabbed the fourth agent in the knee with the arrow. She then got her bow and put on her quiver. When she exited her room. She then saw Ragman flinging a couple guys around. She then asked him "What the hell just happened?"

"It seems that they were able to ground the ship." Rory told her

"We need to get Roy and Thea." Mia told Rory. Rory agreed and they get to their cell and Mia dropped the barrier and hugged both them. Rory then said "Nice family reunion and all but we kind of need a plan." He then gave Thea and Roy their weapons. (which were nearby)

"Alright so any ideas?" Thea asked with authority. Rory then said "Well it seems that every time the legends resist arrest it only gets worse so we clearly need to end this cycle or at least slow it down."

"Easier said then done. The agents have already trashed the entire ship so even an escape is hard." Mia commented

"Maybe we don't need to escape." said Roy as he theorized a plan. Thea already knew where this was going so she said "Is going to be another 'Roy Harper is the Arrow' plan?"

"Sort of." Roy answered followed by them hearing agents getting close to their position. Thea then said "Mia and Rory hold them off. Me and Roy have to make a couple calls."

We are now Sara, Ava, Mick (who is dragging John) and (Rene who is dragging Behrad). They got on the Jumpship where Zari was already there she said "Hey guys. I was definitely not leaving without you guys." Sara ignored her comment as she realized that without Gideon the jumpship wasn't going to take off "We're screwed! Without access to Gideon we're stuck."

Zari then got an idea and said "Unless we take Gideon's hard drive and upload an older file that still listens to us." Rene then critiqued by saying "Even if you do get the hard drive how are we suppose to take off with Helicopters pointing their guns at us." as Rene said this Mick looked through the storage of the jumpship and found and beer next to a gun .

As Sara recognized the gun she said "Mick you genius!" Which Mick replied with "Yeah I know if we're going out, I'm going out drunk." Sara then grabbed the gun and said "No not that this is one of Ray's shrink rays. It has enough energy to shrink the ship so we can leave without getting detected."

"Great just get me to the center console and I'll grabbed Gideon's hard drive." Zari told Sara followed by both them heading towards center console. Strangely enough the place was empty so they quickly got in and Zari removed the hard drive but then agents cover the room and we have Alex and Bell leading their respective teams.

"Sara just bring yourself in ." Alex told her as she pointed her gun at her. Sara got up and said "Fine." afterwards two agents handcuffed Sara as some agents kept aiming their rifles at Zari.

"Just let Zari go." Sara pleaded. Bell responded with "You're in no place to make demands of me."

Sara knew it was time for her to use her secret weapon so she tapped one of her rings twice and the ring sent out a signal and Wally sped into the room and freed Sara from her handcuffs and said "How about you let the nice lady go."

"Kid Flash you just made a huge mistake." Bell told him as she aim her pistol at him. "Why because I'm a Legend?" Wally asked rhetorically

"No." Bell told him plainly followed by every agent lifting their left forearms to show that their watches started glowing a bright blue "These watches have metahuman dampeners." Followed by Wally getting shot with a tranq dart. As agents were about to arrest Wally Sara started fighting the agents but she was out numbered until Thea, Roy, Rory and Mia showed up. Sara was to busy to ask question but Alex then used her 'Hand of a Soldier" to create and bo staff. She was able to beat Roy and Thea. Agents then handcuffed both of them.

Saffron Bell notice that Zari was starting to get away so she grabbed and lied to Rory by saying "Surrender or I blow her head off." Rory then stopped fighting a let himself get arrested. At this point Mia and Sara were out numbered.

"Are we done yet?" Bell asked Sara was going to respond but Thea interrupted by saying "Sorry about this Sara." Rory then used his rags to grab Sara, Zari and Gideon's hard drive and threw them down the hallway.

As they got up Zari said "Come on we have to go!"" Sara then told her "Not without Mia!"

"I don't think Rory is giving us a choice so come on!" Zari told told her.

They then got to the jumpship. When then got in Zari opened the case of Gideon's hard drive and she found a phone inside it. She then said "This isn't supposed to be there."

"Will figure that out later just connect Gideon to the Jumship!" Ava ordered

Zari then connected Gideon to the Jumpship and Sara asked "Gideon are you there?"

"Yes Captain Lance." Gideon told her. Sara then said "Perfect" She then told Rene "Fire the gun."

"You got it hossette." followed by him shooting the jumpship so now the jumpship is extra small.

"Gideon get us in the air." Ava ordered followed by them taking off the hatch of the ship opened but since seemingly nothing came out the helicopters didn't do anything the Legends kept flying away as they cloaked the jumpship

Back with Mia, Thea, Roy Wally, and Rory. We have all the agents aim their rifles at Mia.

"Mia just stand down." Thea pleaded. Mia then reluctantly but her bow down and let herself get arrested. Afterwards the five of were put in a DEO transport vehicle and brought to the cell sector of the DEO base. The five of them reached one of the sub floors but they notice they were taking Wally to a lower floor.

As Roy was getting frisked he shouted to the guards "Hey where are you taking him?" although he wasn't given an answer rather he was just pushed into his cell. The same was done for Rory and Thea but when they got to Mia they confiscated her batarang In reaction to this she said "Hey that's mine!"

As the guard pocketed the batarang he said "Yeah no duh." Mia then dislocated her thumb to get out of the handcuff and started choking the guard out with the chain of the handcuff. Until four guys with riot shields came in and pushed Mia into the cell. Followed by them leaving.

"What the hell were you thinking? We can't jeopardize the plan " Thea asked Mia strictly

Mia looked panicked as she said "Sara told me that if I don't have something to help me recall my original timeline I'll forget it." Mia started breathing heavily as she started losing memories the meeting the Gotham vigilantes and her time at Gorilla City. It all started to seem like a blur. She then said "I'm forgetting everything."

Back with the Legends. Since they were finally away for the FBI and the DEO, Zari decided to check the phone she found inside of Gideon's hard drive case.

John and Behrad just woke up "What the bloody hell am I doing here." John stated

"Yeah what happened?" Behrad asked. Sara then told them "We will explain later."

Ava then asked Zari "So what's the deal with this phone?"

Zari was pretty shocked since it seems that the password was disabled and she then saw the wallpaper and said "This is Thea's phone." Everyone was pretty shocked but Sara then said "We can just throw it overboard." she was going to reach for the phone but Zari played an audio which had Thea's voice "If you are hearing this it means you guys were able to get out in time. Rory, Mia, Roy and I decided to bring ourselves in. So hopefully we can buy you guys some time. I was able to talk with Tommy and he will be wiring four hundred thousand dollars from Merlyn Global into Verdant's business bank account every month so money shouldn't be an issue. Oh and some friends are waiting for you there and I'm sorry for everything, Sara."

"I'm guessing she's referring to Oliver's first base of operations" Rene commented

Sara responded "Gideon take us there."

They arrive and the used the last of the shrink ray to make the Jumpship regularly sized. As they left it cloaked itself. As they enter Verdant Mick quickly grabs a drink and said "I like this place!" Followed by him chugging his drink. Sara then said "Yeah I remember having free drinks here." She then went to the door with the passcode she entered it and walked into the old arrow base. When she turn on the lights they saw three people from left to right we see Emiko, Nyssa and Talia

"Hello beloved." Nyssa told Sara with a smile

"What did she just call you?" Ava asked in a really baffled way although Sara was just shocked by the fact that Nyssa was in front of her so she asked "Who brought you guys here?"

"My sister made this whole thing happen." Emiko explained

"Well I'm still not a big fan of your sister but even with you guys things our still pretty dark." Sara told them

"Well Sara there is always a light in midst the darkness." Talia told her. Ava then turned on the tv and played 52 channel and we see Saffron Bell saying "Earlier today we tracked down the Legends and although they got away we were able to confiscate the Waverider and we arrested some of their accomplices, those being Arsenal, Speedy, Ragman, Kid Flash and a fifth member who hasn't been identified yet. We were also informed that the Flash was put in a coma after the fight if this is due to the legends I have no comment" Followed by Sara turning it off and saying "That enough for day. I think we will have to lay low for awhile."

We are now in the desert near National City. In the sky we see a shiny green light crash down into the desert. The light created a small crater and from the crater we see a man walk out of it. The man had his right fist clenches he extend his arm forward as he said "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power...Green Lantern's light!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 332 25
Kara Zor-El have only one goal in her life..To complete her mission.. To protect her cousin Kal-El Barry allen who is running behind her didn't noti...
306K 6.8K 23
"So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down." ~ Oliver Queen, "One Call Away" Three months afte...
23.5K 605 22
Any and all rights to pre-existing characters in this story belong to their respective owners.
107K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters