SUN TAN; it {DISCONTINUED}

By janiabeans

🎈 ❛ why does the sun set, baby? i'm tryna get my sun tan ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: the boy who swears like a sailor finds... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
super jewy test
birth control pills
trip to the quarry
blood banquet
rock war
4th of july
sewer map
neibolt visit
locked up

pharmacy fiasco

1.1K 50 30
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

ben hanscom was sat on the back of bill's bike as they rode over to a pharmacy. while they were riding to the alleyway, eddie was up to his usual rants.

"i think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think about our own safety. i mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an aids epidemic happening right now as we speak. i mean our mom's friend in new york city got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and she got aids blood into her system through a hangnail, a hangnail!" eddie explained.

"eddie-" ocean started but was cut off.

"just let him, he'll get tired."

once they reached riteaid, the town's local pharmacy, they placed ben onto a crate near the back door.

"and they can amputate legs and arms. but how do you amputate a waist? you know that there are alleys full of aids infected needles, right? you. know. that." eddie ranted, "hey-"

"ah, we're screwed." stan sighed.

"richie, wait here." bill instructed, "come on."

before richie had a chance to object, stanley, eddie, ocean and bill had already ran towards the shop.

"glad i got to meet you before you died." richie told the injured ben.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once they were at the wounds section, eddie took one of everything off the shelves.

"holy moly, eddie. we're patching up a beaten up boy, not curing every injury in the world." ocean laughed at her brother.

"can we afford all that?" bill asked.

"it's all we got." stan showcased three crumpled and folded dollar bills.

"well, that's great."

"you kidding me?" eddie frowned.

"wait you have an account here don't you?" bill questioned eddie.

"if my mum finds out i bought this stuff for myself, i'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in theemergency room getting x-rayed." eddie remarked.

"what about you?" bill turned to ocean.

she shook her head with a frown, "i don't even have an account."

beverly marsh quickly walked into their isle, trying to avoid greta keene. the four heads turned causing her to hide her tampax box behind her back.

"a-are you ok?" bill questioned the red-head who stood in front of him.

"i'm fine, what's going on with you?" beverly marsh replied.

"none of your business." stanley remarked in a rude way.

"stanley!" ocean hissed.

"there's a kid outside and he looks like someone just killed him." eddie blurted.

"we n-need some s-s-supplies but we don't have enough money." bill explained.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i like your glasses mr keene." bev flirted placed her box on the counter, "you look just like clarke kent."

"oh, i don't know about that." mr keene laughed.

"can i try them?" bev inquired.

"s-sure." mr keene replied as he handed them to her.

"what do you think?" bev asked him with an innocent smile.

"well, how about that," mr keene smirked while leaning forward, "you look just like lois lane."

"really?" bev questioned.

"mmm." he nodded.

"well... here you go."

as she gave the glasses back, she 'accidentally' knocked over a stand of cigarettes.

"shoot, i'm so sorry." she apologised.

"it's okay." mr keene said while bending down to gather all the items on the floor. as he was distracted, bev turned around signalling the four to leave.

bill accidentally ran into ocean and eddie causing them to bump into an isle. bev stifled a laugh as they hurried out.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"just suck the wound." richie said.

'i need to focus right now." eddie huffed.

"you need to focus?" richie asked in disbelief.

"yeah, can you go get me something?" eddie requested.

"jesus, what do you need?" richie investigated.

"get my bioficials, i hid em in my second fanny pack." eddie ordered.

"why do you have two fanny packs?" stan laughed.

"and how do we know which is which?" ocean smiled as she looked through his backpack.

"i need to focus right now and it's a long story." eddie explained, "and i don't want to get into it."

"i don't want to hear it." ocean told him.

"well, i just said i wasn't going to tell it."

"oh God, he's bleeding." stan panicked, "oh my god."

"he's been bleeding since we found him dummy." ocean sighed.

"ben from soc?" beverly asked while walking over with bill.

"you have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage." richie explained, "this is 101."

"that's basic knowledge eds." ocean added as ben pulled down his t-shirt.

"you guys don't know what you're talking about." eddie rolled his eyes.

"are you okay?" beverly questioned, "that looks like it hurts."

"no, i'm good. i uh, fell." ben half lied.

"yeah... right into henry bowers." richie mumbled.

"shut it r-r-richie." bill hissed through gritted teeth.

"why?" richie laughed, "it's the truth."

"you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" beverly asked with a wink and ben looked at her flustered.

"you know uh w-w-we'll take good care of h-him." bill stammered.

"sure, maybe i'll see you around." bev suggested.

"yeah, w-we were maybe thinking about going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come." bill offered nervously.

"good to know, thanks." bev walked off with a wave.

"nice going, bringing up bowers in front of her." stanley muttered once beverly was out of view.

"yeah, did you hear what she did?" eddie questioned.

"what did she do?" ben asked.

"more like who'd she do... i heard that the list is longer than my wang." richie joked while grabbing his crotch.

"that's not saying much." stanley mumbled causing ocean to giggle.

"i agree."

"would you like me to prove it?" richie remarked while holding the hem of his jeans.

"no! i'd rather be gagged with a spoon." ocean exclaimed while covering her eyes.

"that's fine. i was saving it for your mum anyways." richie shrugged while pulling his trousers as high as he could.

"my mother would rather die-"

"are they always like this?" ben asked while richie and ocean continued to blast offences at the other.

"oh, she'd rather die?"

"yeah... and so would i."

"you have no idea." eddie rolled his eyes as the two finally shut up.

"they're j-j-just rumours." bill explained which caused ocean to nod in agreement.

"just because she's a pretty girl, doesn't mean she's been with all the guys." ocean reasoned.

"right." richie nodded, "because that would mean you've been with all the guys."

"excuse me?" ocean's face scrunched up.

"h-he's saying you're pretty." bill informed her even though it was evident.

"not just pretty - smoking hot." richie grinned, "i can tell you get it from your mum."

"oh, go away richard." ocean rolled her eyes.

"anyway, bill had her back in third grade." richie smirked causing ben to frown.

"yup, they kissed in the school play." ocean smiled, remembering how worried bill was about his first kiss.

"the reviews said that you can't fake that kind of passion." richie shrugged. "now, pip pip and tally-ho my good fellows."

"please, don't." ocean's face fell at the boy's rubbish attempt to do a british accent.

"i do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. now get in there dr. k, nurse toizer and fix him up!" richie ordered in a horrible english accent, completely ignoring her.

"you wish richie." stan laughed.

"why don't you shut the fuck up, einstein, because i know what i'm doing." eddie snapped back, "and i don't want you doing the british guy."

"suck the wound." richie proceeded, "get in there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2K 27
[COMPLETED!] "what happened to your nose, it's bleeding" "huh? Ohh that uhh i don't know probably from the headache" SECRET See how the losers find o...
87.7K 2K 15
Sequel to 'π‘΅π’†π’˜ β˜† Eddie Kaspbrak' Part 2/2 of the Summer Hanscom series Based of the movie 'It: Chapter Two'. If you haven't read 'New β˜† Eddie Kas...
47.8K 635 13
- π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„ - y/n isn't a normal girl, and i think richie likes it. 𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐳𝐒𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
1M 9.8K 148
richie stan bill eddie βžͺ [complete]