just for you (years 3-5)

By aedxx17

"but i guess that's what happens when you love someone. you ignore all the signs saying you should run" [TW]... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 9 (draco's pov)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 37 (dracos pov)
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 56 (draco's pov)
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
sequel

chapter 15

44.8K 1.3K 1.8K
By aedxx17

by sunday, a troll is stationed outside of the gryffindor common room, and curfew is moved up to 9 pm. first years aren't allowed out on the grounds after dinner. with all of the tightened security, everyone has been pretty bummed out the past few days.

"did your mum write you back" i say to draco as we study together in the library. we're studying fire salamanders first period tomorrow, and need to know what to feed them, uses of their blood, and common disease they're affected by, by the start of class.

"yeah she says hi" he continues flipping through his books, "wants to have you back during the summer break. said not to worry about" he looks up, checking that no one is near, "sirius. thinks he's after potter"

"well don't you think you should tell someone that?" i put down my book, turning to face him.

"i'm sure it'll be fine" he shrugs, "potter's got the whole school looking after him. even black won't be able to get to him"

i nod, seeing his point. we return to studying, and soon enough we have all of the answers we need for class tomorrow

__________________________

"okay kids partner up. get out 'yer papers and write down the answers to the questions i asked ya last week" hagrid walks around the yard between the makeshift desks he's set out for us, mostly made of tree stumps and bark. 

"y/n you wanna be partners?" i hear blaise over my shoulder

"sorry blaise, i had planned to go with draco" i frown and turn away from him, "next time, i promise" blaise smiles and goes with a slytherin girl i don't know very well, millicent, as i walk over to where draco's already seated

"what'd he want" draco says as he begins to write down the answers

"asked me to be his partner" i shrug, sitting down

"you told him no, then?" he looks up at me

"well obviously" i laugh, "i am sitting with you aren't i?"

draco nods, a small red tinge appearing on his cheeks as he looks back down at the paper, finishing the last sentence

for salamanders to survive outside of their flame feed them: pepper 

salamander blood has: regenerative properties, used in potions

salamander's often suffer from: scale rot, causes them to lose their tail

i nod as he has me check what he wrote, before i raise my hand. hagrid comes and collects our sheet, nodding with a smile on his face as he tells us all of our answers are correct

"thank you professor" i smile, draco only mutters something under his breath, but i think it's a thank you

__________________________

"turn to page 394" professor snape drawls from the front of the classroom. he's just burst in and shut all of the blinds in our defense against the dark arts class. i try to catch draco's attention, who's sitting one desk in front of me across the aisle, to see if he knows what's going on, but he doesn't look back. i'm sitting with pansy, who i give a questioning look to. she just shrugs and opens her book, so i do to.

"excuse me sir" i hear harry from the front of the class, "where's professor lupin" glad someone asked, i think to myself, before thanking god i wasn't the one who did when i see snape glaring at potter.

"that's not really your concern, is it potter?" draco chuckles a little at snape's response, "it's suffice to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. turn to page 394" snape says again as he reaches the projector a the back of the classroom. i look up at harry, annoyed he hasn't opened his book yet. he always gets snape so worked up, usually ruining the mood for the entire class.

i look down at my book, seeing the title of the page. werewolves?

"but sir, we've just begun learning about weed-caps and hinkypunks. we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks" hermione says from next to harry, although i swear she wasn't there a moment ago. she's saying just what i'm thinking, it's an odd subject for snape to choose as a substitute.

"now which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" professor says as he walks back to the front. hermione's hand immediately shoots up into the air.

"no one? how disappointing" i almost shout out that hermione's hand is up, but then think better of it. however, she answers anyways, and i can see snape growing angrier with every sentence she spits out.

"....furthermore, a werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind" she finishes, and just as she does draco imitates the howl loudly, looking over at crabbe and laughing. pansy and i chuckle slightly, and he looks over to us, almost checking to make sure we found it funny.

"he really is quite annoying sometimes" pansy whispers

"i never quite got why you fancied him" i smirk and she hits my shoulder, laughing back at me. while we were distracted, snape was lecturing hermione about speaking when not spoken to, one of his classic rants. although he goes a step further this time, taking 5 points from gryffindor. i hear malfoy snicker, and almost laugh myself, but stop at the last second.

as snape's backs turned, i begin to flip through my textbook when i hear a small flapping by my ear, and look up to see a paper bird flying in front of me. i open my hands and it lands. looking around, i try and identify the sender, but everyone's looking down at their books or up at snape. i check next to me for pansy, but she's not looking, so i unfold the bird and read the note inside.

looks as though we're back in the lead for house cup. told you the prank wouldn't hurt us too badly, they're always losing points for gryffindor.

meet me in the library after dinner?

i look to the side towards draco, seeing him looking back at me. he raises his eyebrows, almost to say "well?" i nod quickly, making sure snape isn't looking, and draco smiles, looking back down at his books.

"what's that?" pansy says, and i realize the paper's still in my hand

"just scrap" i say, crumpling the paper and flicking it to the trash with my wand, "it was on the floor" pansy nods nicely... i do hate lying to her sometimes, but i don't think she would like to hear about draco passing me notes in class, so i keep it to myself.

__________________________

snape assigns us two rows of parchment on the werewolf, due by monday, which is an awful lot considering there's quidditch matches this weekend. on the way out of class i bump into hermione, as she drops one of her books, "oh i'm sorry" she says, backing up and picking up her things.

"that's alright" i shrug, helping her get the last of the contents that spilled from her bag, "i'm sorry about what happened in there, snape shouldn't have been so harsh"

she laughs, "i think we all get used to it" she nods to the boys as harry and ron come up behind her

"hey y/n-" harry starts to say before another voice shouts over him

"y/n?" i look past harry's head to see draco standing a little further down the hall, "you coming to lunch?"

i sigh, "that's my que" i chuckle a little, "i'll catch up with you guys later" they all say bye to me with a smile as we walk our separate ways. draco's standing still waiting for me, so i take my time and walk at a normal pace, letting him wait longer since he was rude and interrupted.

"what were you doing talking to them?" he scowls

"unlike you, people outside of slytherin like me" i spit, "they're my friends, draco"

he scoffs, "friends? y/n y/l/n friends with three gryffindors? i remember you used to be a more loyal slytherin"

"yeah well some of us decided to grow up" i roll my eyes, hitting his shoulder slightly as i quicken my pace, catching up to pansy and crabbe who were walking just in front of us. i hear draco groan behind me, picking up his pace slightly to trail right behind us, only walking next to me once we enter the great hall and sit at the slytherin table.

__________________________

the 394 scene is literally one of my favs from the movies so i had to include it aghhh. what's ur guys fav hp book/movie? hope u enjoyed this chapter! plz vote/comment/share yk the drill. i'm going to try and get another done to post tonight :) also if u want updates on when i post comment it, i try to respond to everyone who asks when the next chapter is out and let them know i've posted it. or idk if wattpad notifies me posting if u follow me. that's alllll byeeee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 51
"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Malfoy!" I yelled, kicking the door open b...
77.7K 2.8K 9
y/n gets in a car crash and Newt remembers all the best moments in their relationship (all in Newts POV) (completed)
47.3K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
398K 24.9K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...