Rebirth Of A Male Empress

By Alanyx_04

Author: QueenOfAllTrix Status: Ongoing [Rebirth Series #1] Synopsis A modern man whom all wanted is to surviv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 6

9.4K 350 57
By Alanyx_04

Xiao Bai and his team travelled for another 4 days and arrived around noon. After arriving and entering Fengsheng's manor all their fatigue was replaced by awe.

It was a manor but it was more like a palace. There were courtyards on the front and back sides, the courtyard on back had a simple but elegant pavilion with a pond adorned by many lotus and koi fishes,

while the one in the front had a grand pavilion surrounded by flowering trees or fruit trees and a garden with various colors.

And a few walks from the main manor will be the base. The base has a training ground in the center, which is very wide, and there were also houses around it where the soldiers live.

Not all of them live here though. The new recruits are just nearby the area so they still chose to go home when the day is over, so the soldiers that are living here are the past soldiers under fengsheng back when he was still the general.

By secretly sending letters to them, fengsheng managed to persuade his past comrades into quietly leaving the kingdom and go to him.

Of course, this soldiers have a deep bond as someone who faced life and death together for how many times so they naturally agreed and brought there families with them.

The females would help with the housework inside the manor, like cleaning and cooking for everyone. And the others would take care of fengsheng's business.

In short, fengsheng's system is very comparable to that of a small kingdom.

FengSheng told all of this to Xiao Bai along to say so he somewhat expected it, but seeing it is really different.

But another question came to Xiao Bai's mind, how did his uncle, Zhao FengSheng, managed to do this? 

Xiao Bai didn't ask. He felt that it's the right time and threw it at the back of his mind.

FengSheng led them to there rooms. Xiao Ling's is just a in the next corner so it still considered near in his own room so he was not worried about her at all.

Xiao Ling let him go rest in his room first and said that Fengsheng can take her to her room and there is no need to trouble Xiao Bai anymore.

Of course, Xiao bai was a little reluctant at first but still concede in the end, he first stayed in front of his door, looking at the backs of the two figures.

Seeing that they turned to the other corner and disappered, Xiao Bai faced the door and slowly opened it. The interior of the room made his eyes go wide!

The bed is like a king-sized bed which is very soft to lie on, the color of the mattress and pillows varies in all shades of blue, even the curtains are a mix of navy blue, sky blue and white. 

Turning his head, he saw a small tea table with a flower pot with red roses in the center. Beside the headboard of the bed was a closet.

He walked towards it then pulled the two lids.

The closet all in all is big. Inside, there was many clothes for all seasons, and also many pairs of shoes.

And beside the closet is a vanity with small cabinets.

He explored the small cabinets one by one and saw some hair accessories for men, some jade bracelets, earcuffs, rings and many more.

He walked back to his bed and plopped down, staring at the ceiling. He felt like some second-generation young master right now.

He was still deep in thought when he heard someone knock on his door.

"Xiao Bai, it's me.", the voice called out.

Xiao Bai immediately stood up and tidied his self up, "just a little bit, uncle Zhao.", he then trotted and opened the door, "please come in."

He stepped aside and let his uncle Zhao in with a servant behind him holding a stray of tea and snacks.

Uncle Zhao sat with a lotus position beside the tea table and the servant placed everything down, Xiao Bai also followed his uncle to the little table and sat down like fengsheng.

The servant bowed a little and headed out, closing the door before going.

Fengsheng prepared two cups and poured the tea for them while asking, "Are comfortable in your room? Just tell me if you need anything."

Xiao bai just smiled, "Uncle is very considerate. I am very grateful to uncle."

Fengsheng laughed, "why are you being too polite today?"

Xiao bai became a little embarrased and his face became flushed, the general found it even more amusing and laughed even more.

Seeing that Xiao Bai refuses to talk FengSheng decided to stop but still had his playful smile, "Xiao Bai ah. Don't be too polite with uncle. Everything in this room has always been yours, so don't be too modest."

Xiao bai was somewhat confused, "Has always been mine?"

Fengsheng then rubbed his chin, "well let's say that, I've been making this room especially for you. When your mother died, I promised to take care of you like my own. Besides, your mother would always drag me outside the palace wearing such heavy disguises to shop around and buy things for you."

"So that's why.", Xiao Bai subconsciously smiled, too bad good people don't always live long. 

"Anyway, you see that door?", fengsheng asked as he pointed at the door at the center of the wall where the bed facing. Xiao Bai looked towards it and nodded. 

Fengsheng, "That is the bathroom but once you get in and look around, you'll find another door. That door will lead to your study."

Xiao bai was baffled for a short while and asked, "why would a study be inside of a bathroom?"

"It is for safety purposes. A study can contain many important documents and many things, it can also provide you a hiding spot whenever there are intruders."

Xiao bai rubbed his chin then agreed with this statement, " that makes sense."

Fengsheng, "I've put some materials in your study, you should learn from them a little. It covers literature and politics. We'll be staring our martial arts training next week so you can have enough time to read them."

Xiao bai, "Next week? Why?"

Fengsheng, "I need to gather my people and brief the comanders about the Li's movements and also discuss about countermeasures, possible events and such."

"Okay, I understand. Can I join in?", Xiao Bai asked with hopeful eyes.

Fengsheng chuckled for the enthusiasm of his nephew and nodded his head in confirmation.

Xiao bai felt ecstatic, he felt like some kind of secret agency in those movies. He even began to daydream about it and has been in daze, Fengsheng was only staring at him, speechless.

*knock knock*

This sudden knock brought Xiao Bai back to reality. The person outside called for his uncle Zhao saying that his guest have arrived.

Fengsheng stood up and replied that he'll be there and bidded his goodbye to his nephew then reminded him to check his study before stepping out.

After the doors closed, he also stood up. Thinking that he still have things to do, he decided to first take a relaxing bath.

He walked towards to bathroom, its actually very spacious, it even has a bathtub in the center, the towels are hanging in the stand, sope and such are places beside the tub.

So with a bright smile, he sunk his body into the water, relieving all the tensions in his body.

'Ahhh', he let out a satisfied groan.

Now this is life. Having been very busy in his last life, and double very busy in this life since arriving, having a leisure time was deeply appreciated.

After soaking for a good 30 minutes, he wrapped the towel in his lower body and got out to change, excited to see what he would look in a young master's clothes.

He changed clothes one after another like a lady. But honestly, he didn't do it for fashion but because he wasn't too comfortable with some of the fabrics. Finally he settled with a simple robe.

It was plain but it was elegant, with a color of mint green to transparent green that gives off a fresh air, and the rims of it are embroidered with white lilies and the fabric is very gentle to the skin.

And for the final touches, a simple hairdo. Sitting in front of his mirror, he stared at his beautiful face for a good minute.

When he looked at this face for the first time in their old house, he thought that this face is a neutral beauty, but dressing up a little here and there, it seems like he's leaning into the....feminine side?

However this is also good, at least he doesn't look like someone with an innocent face but with a black heart, or does the ancient time thinks like the opposite?

Looking at this self one more time, he stood up and went to his study. Time to learn properly......Or so he thought╮(─▽─)╭
.
.
.
"What the heck, it's already night and I haven't even read a single book!!!
(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻"

The young man inside was scolding himself. As he glazed outside the window, realizing that Mr. Sun has already set.

Let's go back for a few hours....

Xiao Bai excitedly stepped inside. What he saw was many books properly organized in three rows of bookshelves.

And to his surprise, there are actually 10 or so weapons hanging in the wall, tanging from long swords to daggers, there's even a bow on the side, and all of them are high quality just by a glance.

With starry eyes he immediately fiddled with it to his satisfaction, completely forgotting about studying.

He was like a weapon maniac and even imitated some warriors he saw on some shows in his last life. Really, the scene is so embarrassing.

Getting his fill, he proposed himself at the sofa, the exhaustion was finally taking a toll on his body. He was like a child who played on a sunny day outside for a whole day.

He found a comfortable position and took in a deep breathe, relaxing all the stiff muscles in his body.

He closed his eyes thinking of getting a little nap.
But the moment he opened his eyes it was already evening! 

He could only cry in his heart. And promised his self to be a proper student starting tomorrow.

"Young Master! General Zhao is asking you to come over for dinner!", a soft male voice called him from outside while knocking.

Xiao Bai hurriedly got out of his study and went to the front door, opening it he saw a young and fresh face. He was speechless and stunned for a second. 

He was blowing when he saw his young master. This young man's face is very-young.. Probably between 13 to 15 years old, he could tell even though the young man's head was lowered.

"Please rise.", Xiao Bai held his hands out as a gesture and smiled towards him, as many says, first impression lasts. However he couldn't keep his smile anymore when the person infront of him was standing.

TMD!! Is he a giant or something? He was actually taller than me that I should look slightly upwards to face him!

While walking silently along the hallways, the tall one was in front leading the way while the other was obediently following.

Xiao Bai chose to break the awkward ( or rather cold atmosphere) and started to bombard the other with his questions.

Xiao bai's smile twitched a little and asked for his name, " can I ask what your name is?"

The tall one slowed down his pace to walk side by side with his master and answered, " This servant is called Ming Xue, from today onwards I will be your personal servant, please call for me anytime."

Xiao just nodded at him, "Uhmm how old are you,Ming Xue?"

Ming Xue, " I am a year or two older than Young Master, I am 17."

The poor Xiao Bai was once again stunned, "You're 17? How come you have such a baby face?!"

"Thank you for your words young master.", Ming Xue just smiled again but inside he was amuse at this young master's temperament.

For addition, Ming Xue is not just a servant but rather a body guard. He was personally hired and trained by General Zhao, especially chosen since he was pretty good in martial arts and have a close age with his nephew.

Of course Xiao Bai doesn't know this.

Xiao bai also accepted the fact that this baby-faced youth was taller than him, "Now don't call me young master, Xiao Bai is fine."

Now it's time for Ming Xue to be speechless, "But young master-."

Before he could finish, Xiao Bai already cut him off, "No Buts! If you are going to be with me in the future, we should also be familiar with one another."

The real Xiao Bai don't really want to be close with others, add the fact that he has trust issues after getting betrayed by his family, best friend and lover.

But this Xiao Bai is different, he always wanted to have a friend at his age and as he was taking this body, he would naturally fulfill his wishes. Besides, this Ming Xue kinda feels different but in a good way, it's definitely not bad to be friends with him.

Ming Xue sighed because of his young master's stubbornness and conceded, "I can do that but please let me call you young master when there's somebody else."

Xiao bai stopped for a few seconds and nodded in agreement. Coincidentally the conversation came to an end just before they could arrive at the main hall.

Arriving at a two big doors, ming xue stepped ahead and opened the door for him. At first Xiao Bai thought that this would be just a normal dinner but to his surprise there were actually a lot of people, just like a party gathering.

Some people are sitted on their repectable tables and chatting the person next to them while the others are walking around to greet either the great general Zhao or some other person they are close with.

Ming Xue then gestured for him to follow his lead and the two arrived at a table beside his uncle's. This was too embarrassing.

Fengsheng's table was naturally placed at the center of this mini banquet and Xiao Bai was seated at the right side while Xiao Ling was on the other side. And now every eyes are focused on him.

The atmosphere was very harmonious, it's just that the aura that the guests emit are full of bravery. And it makes you feel like you are oppressed as the weak.

Fengsheng seeing that his little nephew arrived he stood up and cleared his throat to calm the crowd down. And they did. Fengsheng proceeded with the introduction of Xiao Bai.

"To everyone who have gathered here tonight, I proudly present to you. My nephew, son of the late Emperor Wang Yujin and late Empress Zhao LuXuan. This young man standing in front of you is your prince Wang Bai!", Fengsheng announced.

The commanders and top soldiers who witnessed the reign of the past rulers were overjoyed to hear such pleasant news. Some even shouted welcoming words to him, some are speechless, some are calm. All sorts of reaction.

The truth is that they didn't know as to why the general suddenly prepared a banquet, and it looks like this was the reason.

Fengsheng whispered to xiao bai and told him to speak some of his thoughts, words that could boast there morale.

Another TMD!! I was suddenly called to have dinner with a lot of people, I didn't even dress properly as the star of the banquet and now uncle wants me to speak impromptu?!

Xiao bai took a deep breath and calmed down himself, then he smiled and confidently raised his chin, "As everyone can see, I just had knowledge of this matter just a week ago. My uncle already told me about the cruelty of the past.

As a revenge, I shall take the palace under my surname once again.

Let those people with evil upbringing get the punishment they deserve and free our people from the clutches of despair. I hope that everyone could help me achieve this mission."

Fengsheng nodded with satisfaction and joined the others in applauding this outstanding lad, and the crowd once again gave their support to this young prince.

Ming xue who was standing behind also gave an approving smile.

Xiao bai was also satisfied with his performance and the banquet continued for the night. Here and then some people would go to xiao bai's table to introduce themselves and chat a little.

As expected this people are all war veterans and are exceptionally excellent at martial arts. 

Fengsheng just stayed idle on the side, silently observing this little nephew. He planned everything right from the start.

For example, not telling him that there would be a welcoming celebration and as a result he haven't prepared anything and everything came as a good result. 

Despite the extravagant clothings that he prepared inside the cabinet, xiao bai chose to dress simply and this showed his humble personality.

The impromptu speech that fengsheng made him to do was also included in his scheme. This is to see if the child was quick witted and could adapt in any situation.

And the banquet itself was to test Xiao bai's social competence. Fengsheng felt bad for testing his nephew but he couldn't raise a ruler who don't have what it takes to be one.

He still remembered that strong aura that Xiao Bai showed him back when Xiao Ling was injured.

However, one could say that it would only be because of the current situation that he was able to have an oppressive aura like that. That's why he needs to prove that he's not wrong and Xiao Bai also didn't disappoint him.

All throughout the banquet Xiao Bai only had one thing in his mind. The pressure of being acknowledged by a lot of people is so big.

Today he knew that there's no turning back. There is no other way but to step to take a step forward. 

The banquet ended late so Xiao Bai was exhausted, however he was looking forward for what the tomorrow could bring. He is willing to take on this challenge. Xiao Bai declared to himself with a confident smile, "Let the new chapter begin."

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Author's note: To those readers who are an avid fan of danmei you probably already knows what TMD means, but for those new readers, TMD is a slang for fvck/ what the fvck...I used the Chinese slang because I feel uncomfortable using the English one💁🏻‍♀..

BTW, this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote. I'll try hard to write the future ones as long as this one or even longer!✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺ By the way, just one chapter today because I've got modules due tomorrow. I promise to update twice next time.

And please don't forget comment!

(灬°ω°灬)!

☘Mini theater☘

Xiao bai: Gosh, I'm so exhausted.

XuWei: My wife's tired. Do you want me to give you massage?

Xiao bai: ....No(●__●)

XuWei: ╥﹏╥....I'm (not) okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
129K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
173K 11.1K 44
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...