Crimson Red Moonlight (Izuku...

Oleh Ungrateful_Hacker

This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it. Lebih Banyak

Character with Partner
Chapter 1: Little Boy With A Big Dream
Chapter 2: Kylo and his companion Part 1
Chapter 3: Kylo and his Companion part 2
Chapter 4: Meeting the Symbol of Peace
Chapter 5: Do what it takes
Chapter 6: Training day
Chapter 7: Training day part 2
Chapter 8: Training Day part 2.5
Chapter 9: Entrance Exam
Chapter 10: The Results Are In
Chapter 11: First day of the new year
Chapter 12: The Quirk Exam
Chapter 14: Do It At What Cost
Chapter 15: Pride or Inflated-Ego
Chapter 16: Time For a Change
Chapter 17: True feelings
Chapter 18: A little support
Chapter 19: When the villains attack
Chapter 20: The Fire Zone
Chapter 21: Bioengineered Weapon
Chapter: 22: The Game Resumes
Chapter 23: Fighting Back
Chapter 24: Plus Ultra
Chapter 25: Backup has arrived
Chapter 26: All Comes Out
SS: Sleepover
Chapter 27: A Big Event
Chapter 28: Hope and Determination

Chapter 13: Confronting Doubts

1.3K 41 9
Oleh Ungrateful_Hacker

3rd Person POV:
Class 1-A was amazed by Izuku's score of 705.3 meters. Kylo was focussing again on All Might's shadow watching them do these tests, He was too oblivious to everyone's shocked expressions.

"He threw it over 700 meters" yelled one of the students, this action caused Kylo to refocus on what happened. "Nice, he's finally showing us his full power" yelled Uraraka
"His finger appears to be broken now, just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd" stated Iida
"It wasn't a very pretty throw" said Yuga.

Kylo's POV:
I wonder why All Might is watching us, doesn't he have better things to do like being in those commercials promoting or something. That was when I heard Bakugou yelled "DEKU!!" I saw Bakugou charging at Izuku "you bastard, Tell me how you did that or your dead!!" Izuku screamed as I got in front of Bakugou and said "Stop right there you ragging firecracker". I seen Bakugou eyes are fueled by pure rage and fire in them. "you aren't going to do anything to Izuku, got it."
"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it huh?" Bakugou was about to use his quirk on me, but Shadow was about to attack him himself.

Before this was about to turn into a full-on warzone, Aizawa used his scarf to restrain Bakugou." What.....why the hell is your dam scarf.....ghh.... so strong". Aizawa then explains that his scarf is a captured weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy "stand down, be wise to avoid using my quirk so much" Aizawa displays an aggressive face "It will give me serious dry eye".

Aizawa then lets go of Bakugou "You're wasting my time now. Whose ever's next step up" Aizawa then walked back to his previous spot. Bakugou and I stared at each other for a few seconds before he turned his head and said: "This isn't over yet, got it."

Izuku's POV:
'Oh man, that was a close one' I let out a sigh of relief before walking over to Kylo. "Thanks for saving me Kylo" all Kylo did was looked at me, put his head down, and walked away. 'That was weird, he'd usually talks to me whenever he sees me, I wonder if he's ok?' I should tell him I knew he had a quirk since junior high, but would that make him feel better or worse?

After the incident with Kylo, he started to focus on the remaining tests. He seems to have lots of endurance and stamina while I'd struggle with the pain that was on my finger. By the time the class was done, I collide on the ground. Then Kylo walked to my body on the ground, just like the day we met. He grabbed a water bottle but didn't say a word. He just placed it on the ground near my left arm and walked away. Once we leave, I still want to talk to him, I just can't take it with him giving me the silent treatment.

"All right, time to give you your results," Aizawa said to his class "I've ranked you all from best to worse, you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score." 'The person who ranked last will be expelled and sent home, and the only test that I was good at was the softball throw.' Mr.Aizawa pulled up our score: I saw Kylo got 4th, but I've got 21st. 'I got last place, I failed.' I looked at my hurt finger and made a fist.

Aizawa closed the results stated no one wasn't going home. The class was dumbfounded by Aizawa wanted us to give him to most out of our abilities. I looked at Kylo to see he was unfazed by that 'could he have known that too?' I wondered "That's it we're done for today, pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning. I let out a sign till I heard a piece of paper in front of me "Midoriya, take this and have the old lady fix you up. Things will be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. Make sure you're prepared." Aizawa then walks away.

That when I saw Kylo walking, I ran to him "hey Kylo" I saw Kylo flinched at his name being called. "I need to talk to you" Kylo could be seen arguing with himself in his head, I started to get worried. "You don't have to come if you don-" "no I'm going" Kylo cut me off, he was right in front of me "let's get going" I nod my head.

As we were walking to Recovery Girl's office, Kylo hadn't said a single word to me all day, so I decided to just tell him "I know you have a quirk Kylo" when I said that to him, he just had his head even lower and looked away from me. "Kylo, you don't have to hide your quirk from me, it's ok." That's when Kylo said to me "I-I don't?" this made me happy that he started to talk to me. "Yeah, to be honest, I think your quirk actually suits you. It gives out a vaguely strong sence of mystery that you give out. Plus-" I paused thinking about what to say next until it came to me "that's what I kinda like about it. It almost makes you unpredictable at certain times." I looked at Kylo to see him blushing a little 'Cute' I thought.

3rd Person POV:
Izuku and Kylo neared Recovery Girl's office "huh were here" Kylo said. Izuku was about to walk in until Kylo stopped him "Hey umm..... Izuku?" Izuku turned around "yeah, what is it Kylo?" Kylo walked to Izuku and hugged him, this small act made Izuku surprised, Kylo is the type of person that 'doesn't like to be touched'. "Thanks for not hating me because of my quirk" "I-it's no p-problem Kylo" when Kylo stopped hugging Izuku, he could see Izuku flustered a little. "Sorry, I just wanted to-" "no it's alright Kylo, I just wanted to see if you were alright." Kylo smirked Izuku "I am now so thanks again". As soon as Kylo was about to walk away, Izuku stopped him.

"Kylo?" Izuku said
"Yeah?" Kylo turned to face Izuku
"Remember when All Might wanted to talk to me during our walk home together?"
Kylo thought about it before he remembers All Might in his non-muscular form. "Yeah, what about it?"
"All Might would very appreciate it if you kept that form our secret."
"Alright, I'll keep it a secret."
Izuku let out a sigh of relief "thanks Kylo" Izuku started to blush "also would you wanna hang out later after school?"
Kylo thought for a moment "sorry Izuku I can't, there's something I have to do during then but maybe next time."
"Right" Izuku nods his head and went into the nurse's office.

The Next Day

things were going normally at UA, you got your standard classes like English, Maths, Science, e.t.c, you got your standard cafeteria with is served by the Cook Hero, Lunch Rush,

To which Izuku was interested in, Uraraka being carefree, Iida being confused, and Kylo not even caring. Now in the afternoon, it's the class everyone in 1-A was looking forward too, the Hero Course, teaching the hero course was non-other then

Kylo POV:
"I AM HERE!" I looked at the door to see

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"
'So, All Might is actually going to be a teacher here huh?' I thought
The whole class was admiring the greatest hero of all time and that he was going to teach our class. I'm not going to lie but I'm looking forward to this. All Might marched into the classroom and stood behind the podium. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High, think of it as 'Heroin 101', here you'll learn the basics about becoming a Pro and what does it mean to fight for the side of good."

All Might process to do a pose

"Hmm let's get into it, today's lesson......

WILL HOLD NO PUNCHES!"
"Fight training!" Said Bakugou with an evil grin
"Real Combat?" said Izuku
"Hmm how interesting," said Shadow
"While one of the key things of being a hero is...LOOKING GOOD!" Finished All Might as he pointed to the wall, which displayed silver suitcases "these were designed for you based on your quirk registration forums and the requests you sent in before school started." Mines isn't all flashy, it's just some simple things that mom, Amber, and Nicole made for me when they were out.

~Flashback~

Me and Shadow just arrived back home, we went out to get some stuff from the store that mom 'somehow' forgot. When I opened the door, I was being squeezed to death yet again "there you are my little man!" Nicole may be overprotective of her family and friends, but with the hugs she give Kylo, you would think about how he survived for this long

Amber walked to the front door, holding something behind her back "Hey Kylo, I just want to sincerely congratulate you vocally in making it into UA, even though you had help from my mom." I started to get curious about what's behind her so I asked "so, what's that behind you Amber?" She said, "oh, it's your hero outfit." Nicole was just smiling a big flashy grin "that's right, everyone of us decided that we- I mean Amber wanted to design your hero costume." Amber started to blush "it was nothing, I want to try this new ability I have for my quirk" I got confused by that "What do you mean by that?" Amber started to explain "well when you were at the entrance exams a few days back, I was making a fabric that was supposed to be extremely durable; but, the fabric I made repairs itself. I have no idea what to do or how to use it until I thought of you and Shadow quirk makes you heal, so I thought that this fabric would work out wonders for you both. I just need you two to test it out to see how much damage it takes to repair itself." She handed me the box which contained:

I grabbed to hoodie to look at the back to see a design on it:

"What's with the back?" I asked
"Simple, you said you liked Creepypasta, so I put it on your hoodie" she answered.
"That's right" Nicole chimed in "It was all a group project, but Amber was head designer so she did most of it"

I felt happy that they all did this for me, and it's just my style too: casual yet practical. I hugged both Nicole and Amber "thanks, you guys are the best" Nicole and Amber hugged back. After a brief hug, my mom called us for dinner and I put my hero costume on my nightstand still in the box.

~End Of Flashback~

After I put on my costume, I looked over myself to see how it looks "I pull this off quite nicely, huh Shadow?"
"Agreed, that style does look natural on you" I began to walk down the tunnel where All Might told us to meet him at training ground Beta. I got out to see everyone's hero costumes, especially Iida:

"He almost looks like a metal human" Shadow stated
"True, but it does suit him," I said. I looked around to find Izuku, but he was nowhere to be seen "huh I wonder where Izu-" "Hey Kylo!" I turned around to see Uraraka in her hero costu-....what is she wearing?

"Hi Kylo," said Uraraka with a wave. I just looked away "huh what's wrong Kylo?" I looked back at her and said "your.......hero costume" she then scratched the back of her head and lightly chuckled "yeah I know" She stopped mid-sentence. "Hey Deku" I turned around to see Izuku in.........did I miss something when I passed on Izuku's offer to hangout or something.

Me and Uraraka walked towards Izuku
"Uraraka, Kylo" stated Izuku before he got flustered again. Uraraka said "love your costume, not too flashy you know. I should've been more specific about what I wanted this bodysuit is skintight." I replied with "that's why a close friend of mines made me this costume, she wants me to try it out." Uraraka got happy with my responses "oh, so your friend made that for you?"
"Yep, she wants me to try this new fabric she made, it will come in handy." As soon as class was about to begin, I sensed All Might eyeing Izuku. I wanted to take a look too before I realized Izuku was 'coping' All Might, now I know he isn't trying to imitation a bunny but All Might.

"Now that your ready, it's time for combat training," said All Might "sir?" Iida said raising his right hand "this is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we're conducting urban battles again?" "Not quite" All Might answered "I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside; however, statistically speaking run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers takes place indoors. Think about it? Backroom Deals, Home Invasions, Secret Underground Lars. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split between 'good guys' and 'bad guys' and fight two-on-two indoor battles". 'Hey Shadow, would it be funny if we were to go against Bakugou?' I thought to Shadow "Hmm, honestly I wouldn't care, it will give us a chance to see if this fabric is useful." I then heard my classmates asking a lot of questions, but then I realize something so I asked a question too "hey All Might, we have an odd number of students" after All Might was recovering from being interrupted, he answered only my question "Yes, Aizawa informed me about that, which is why I'm making you into a 3rd party by yourself" I was confused "so I get to do what I want?" All Might gave me a thumbs up "exactly you'll chose rather you'll help the 'good guys' or not and vice versa to the 'bad guys'. I nod my head

3rd Person POV
All Might then pulled out a script and started reading it "listen up, the situation is this: the villains had hidden a nuclear missile in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or Recovery.

Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes." All Might pulled out a 'Lots' box to pick their teams. All Might proceed to draw out the names

Team A: Izuku Midoriya and Uraraka Ochaco

Team B: Mezou Shouji and Shoto Todoroki

Team C: Mineta Minour and Momo Yaoyorozu

Team D: Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida

Team E: Mina Ashido and Yuuga Aoyama

Team F: Kouji Kouda and Rikidou Satou

Team G: Denki Kaminari and Kyouka Jirou

Team H: Funikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro and Hagakure Toru

Team J: Henta Sero and Eijirou Kirishima

Kylo was just stretching because he knew he was going to be moving around a lot. He started to go over the plan with Shadow, their plan was basic and simple but effective. All Might pulled out two balls

Team D(Villains) vs. Team A(Heros) All Might told the rest of the teams to come with him to the monitory room to watch, while that was happening, Kylo disappeared without a trace.

Kylo's POV:
Me and Shadow were atop of the building that was across from the 'Villains Hideout'. We both see that Iida and Bakugou were entering the building and seeing Izuku and Ochaco waiting for the signal to go in. I was going over the plan with Shadow one more time before we do this. "So Shadow should we do our 'Sword and Shield' plan or the 'Silent Stealth' plan?" I have seen the look on Shadow's face before he replied with "Both, not only are their two teams but we both know who Bakugou will go after." I sat down on the edge of the building with my legs dangling "yeah I'm well aware, both would be best in my opinion too." We wait for a few minutes before All Might's voice was heard "All right, let's begin the indoor combat training. Team A and Team D your time starts now!" I got up and stretched one more time, Shadow did the same too.

Since this building will be monitored by All Might and the whole class, Shadow won't be hiding all too much. We see Team A going through the window, bold. Me and Shadow instantly jumped to the target area and seen our entrance.

Using one of my throwing knives, I've unscrewed the bolts and me and Shadow climbed inside. We crawl 'til I seen the ventilation gate. I kicked it open and quietly fell out, Shadow dropped behind me and we started to sneak around trying to not be seen. We heard an explosion coming from around the hallway, Me and Shadow peeked around the corner to see that Bakugou had caught Team A by surprise, low but effective. "What's the matter Deku, afraid to stand up and fight me?" Izuku got up "I knew you would come at me first, I figured you'd catch me by surprise."

3rd Person POV:
In the monitory room, everyone saw what Bakugou tried but failed. Kirishima complained, "Sneak attack Bakugou, what kind of man pulls cheap crap like that?"
"it's a viable strategy, he's playing the part acting as a true villain would." All Might answer
"But it didn't work Midoriya dodged it" exclaimed Ashido
"I see Mochizuki in the back watching" said Yaoyorozu
"Looks like he's watching, but what's that beside him?" Asked Kyouka
"Is-Is that a wolf with Mochizuki?" Exclaimed Minour
"Seems like it" said Todoroki
"Look their goes Bakugou" said Kaminari

Bakugou was running straight towards Izuku "I won't hurt you so bad that they have to stop the fight, JUST CLOSE!" Bakugou was going for a right jab but Izuku countered it by grabbing ahold of Bakugou right forearm and thrown him to the ground.

Everyone was amazed that Izuku just shoulder throw Bakugou, even Kylo and Shadow couldn't believe it. "Kacchan" Izuku said huffing as Bakugou slowly got up "you always use a right hook to start a fight, I know because I watched you for years." Bakugou looked at Izuku as he continued "I analyze every amazing hero even you, I wanted to learn everything I could about them. It was all in the notebook you burnt and threw away" Bakugou grunted "you may call me Deku, but I'm not the same helpless defenseless little kid anymore. You hear me I'VE CHANGED, from now on, DEKU IS A NAME OF A HERO!" Bakugou got up completely and grunted "Deku, you shaking in your boots you so scared? You wanted to fight me anyway

THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!!!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

112 21 19
This is my first full story so I hope you enjoy it :)
12.8K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
118K 2.5K 32
This is my first story so please bare with me!