Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 47

9.5K 399 33
By background21

*Prem Pov*

"Thank you so much for being a part of this celabration of Lucky and Sandy's reception. And also for Vicky, Mandira's reception." She started the speech saying this.

"As for my engagement thanks for that too." She said making me roll my eyes.

I really don't want to stay here and see this controlling my anger and hurt. Why did she do this to me?

"My Dad loves me so much." She said this and we can see everyone clapping for that statement.

We looked at her in shock like when did sun rise from the west?

Asha! Are you going to lie like this to all these people? I thought to myself. I shook my head and started taking a sip of water from the glass Lucky offered.

"Yeah! He loves me so much that I wish he is not my father at all." She suddenly said making everyone gasp and me chocking on the water.

What is she trying to do?

The same question is asked by her Dad as "What are you trying to do?"

"Trying to tell the truth." She replied coldly and turned again towards all of us.

"If I say that he loves me so much and he protected me with his both hands then that would be the sentence filled with sarcasm." She said glaring at her dad.

"He never loved me. I was never a daughter to him. His business is the only thing that is important to him more than anything." She said.

Her dad tried to stop her but she continued saying "I was hurt so much by this. I even got eating disorder because he wouldn't come home for dinner regularly. I cried many times and I wish my Mom is there near me every second. Radha Aunty who is actually my Nanny took care of me completely and even at this age."

"I accepted all this and left this place. I went near the people who think me as their family and I got myself with some profession. But then he came near me acting like a perfect father. I was little happy thinking maybe he has chaged. So stupid of me." She said laughing without any humor.

I so want to go near her and hug her tightly. It must be so hard for her to say all this.

"Do you know the reason for it? It is because the son of his new client likes me and wants to marry me. He did one thing correct by asking Radha aunty my wishes and accepted it. But he never asked me about my decision. He decided everything and did all the preparations." She said shaking her head.

"That's it Asha. Stop it!" Her Dad shouted.

"What? This is the interesting part Dad. Don't stop the drama." She said and turned towards us.

"I told him that I don't want to marry Sid and that I like someone else. But do you know what he said? He said that if I say 'no' then our family name will fall in the society. So there will be no changes. But I had to agree a little for that time because it was my friends' marriage." She said looking at Sandy.

"Today it was epic. I called him asking about why did he chosed this venue for reception. He said that this is as a wedding present and he wants to conduct engagement here. I was like whose engagement and then he told me that I am going to get engaged to Sid. I protested so badly and he said if I do it then he will be like how a normal dad would be. If I don't then he would disown me." She said and we all can see the tears.

By this time Sid got down from the stage looking embarrassed and is standing between the guests.

She was going through all these and we had no idea about that at all. How cruel can her Dad be more than this?

"So Dad I just want to say that I don't want to get married to Sid. I disown you right from this second and you need not do that job at all." She said looking at him straight.

Wow! She really became so strong that she is taking this step.

"Good bye forever Dad." She said and was about to move away but stopped herself.

She looked straight at me and smiled.

"Upto this was actually the main plan. But I need to do this for someone so dear to me." She said and came near the edge of the stage.

She turned towards her Dad and said "Do you know Dad? Love is all I ever wated from you. But alas you never understood that."

Then she turned towards me and said "But I got a person who loves me so much. So much that he said he will love for both of us if I don't love him."

"Don't you think I would be stupid of the whole universe if I let go of him and marry someone else." She said smiling with tears falling from her eyes.

I just looked at her shock and started going near the stage.

"Yes Prem! My answer is yes. It was always been yes. You are dumb in this matter that you didn't understand my answer." She said laughing.

When I am totally near the stage she said "So Prem! Will you give me that love? Do I still have the chance to be able to get that love from you?"

She looked so broken and does she really think that I must have already changed my feelings?

I picked her from the stage holding her waist while I am still standing infront of the stage.

I took her close to me and twirled us around and she started laughing along with me.

When I stopped us, I said "I love you so much Asha. I always will forever."

Before she can say anything I crushed my lips on her and kissed her showing how much mad I am for her.

When I released her she hugged me tightly. The funny thing is I am still holding her in my arms.

"Let's go." She said and I started to go near our group who are clapping. We don't know from when they started doing that.

"You are doing very wrong thing Asha." We heard her Dad saying from the stage.

"No Dad! I am choosing real Love." She said looking at me.

"You can put me down you know." She added.

"No way." I said smiling.

We all together walked towards the gate and saw Radha Aunty standing there smiling at us.

"Aunty! I am sorry I can't come with you there. But don't worry! I will give a call to the watchman. He saw you that day right so there will be no problem. I will transfer some money to your account. If there is any problem call me immediately. I will visit as soon as I can." She talked non-stop with Radha Aunty.

"Breath Asha breath." I said chuckling.

"Asha! I will be fine. Don't worry about me. I will have my husband with me. I am proud of you Asha. And you both look so perfect together." Radha Aunty said smiling at us.

"Thanks Aunty! I need to shift my lugguage from your car." Asha said and we looked at both of them in comeplet confusion.

"I already shifted them to their car just now. So don't worry about it. Now go otherwise you will miss your flight." Aunty said and we all bid our 'Bye' to her.

As we are taking the Plane, we got one driver who is going to drop us at the airport.

Vicky and Mandira sat in the passenger seat. And remaining just sat in the middle.

We both got in the back seat while I was still holding her. Abhi was sleeping on Gowri's lap.

I think we should change the name of back seat into 'Asha and Prem' seat. Because both the time we sat here we are like this only.

"Lucky! I want to say thanks yaar. Because of you i stayed back and heard all this." I said patting his shoulder.

"It was not at all my idea Prem. Asha threatened me to do it so I did that." Lucky said laughing.

"How did she threaten you?" I asked him.

"She said she will tell my parents the real reason behind our breakup. You don't know my parents Prem they will kill me if they get to know that." He replied.

We all laughed at his expression.

"So Asha what was your actual plan?" Rahul asked.

"Actually before the plan even started you guys must have been on your way to airport. Then after talking about my Dad, I and Radha Aunty along with her husband should go to the goa house. After settling them there, I would have reached London in two days." She replied.

"Wow! That's like superb plan but what happened is also good. So tell me why do you don't want us to say and see all that?" Sandhya asked her.

"Because what I just did to my Dad is not good. I shouldn't have done that. You guys are so important for me so I don't want you guys watch me when I do something bad like that." She replied looking down.

"Are you kidding me? What you did to him is not even one percent equal to what he did." I said hugging her more tightly to me.

Oh yeah! I forgot to say that she is still on my lap and I am not going to let her go.

"But we actually thought that you accepted to marry Sid." Mandira said.

"Why would I marry that stupid?" Asha asked totally shocked.

"All the qualities you wished in your future husband are there in him right. You told us on that Mehandi ceremony day." Sandhya replied.

"Guys you all didn't understood my words at all." Asha said shaking her head.

"Asha! Please do tell us what did we misunderstand?" I asked her confused.

"Ok. That day do you remember what I told you guys? In that I used 'I hated', 'I wanted' and 'I wished'. I talked in past tense guys." she replied rolling her eyes.

"That means.." I staretd saying but didn't continued.

"Yes! I hated business man but not now. Not from the moment I got to know you. I wanted loving In-Laws but not now because one loving person is enough for me. And about the big joint family when I have friends like you all why I need that." She said smiling at us.

I felt so happy hearing all this.

"But in the end when I asked you do you wish all this. You said more than anything right?" Sandhya asked.

"I even wish my Mom to be here now with me. Just like that they were my wishes but not from the moment I like your brother." Asha replied.

The car stopped and then the driver told us that we reached the airport.

Everyone got down one after the other and started to take our luggage from the top.

"Please don't walk inside the airport with me in your arms. So release me." Asha pleaded.

I kissed on her cheek and released her. We all went inside holding our partner hand.

There is still some time left for our flight time so we all sat in the waiting area. I started caressing her fingers with mine and we both just sat there calmly smiling.

"So Bhai when are you both getting married?" Sandhya asked suddenly.

And the remaining looked at us to tell them some answer like immediately.

We both looked at them not saying anything....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes guys that's what she said at the Mehandi ceremony. If you want to check it is 37th chapter ending..............

How is this chap guys????

Did her father deserved that?? or did she gone over board doing this???

Another question.. Do you want me to end this or shall i extend it some more little but not that much? Let me know....

Comment plz and vote....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.1K 13
Everything is set. Bride is ready and also Groom for a perfect Indian wedding. Parents of both Bride and Groom are happy as they have good name in so...
897K 34K 37
Cover Credit - theindi_girl Editing Help - ChahatBhatia4 A shy girl and an arrogant man. They get married. He likes her but fails to understand. Hi...
585 19 17
"You cannot force me to stay with you " was her words on which he chuckled "sweetheart I can very well make you stay with me forever" *winked* ______...
251K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...