Destined To Be (Park Jimin Fa...

By jiminie-jams

◇Park Jimin Fanfic◇ ◇Mafia AU◇ "How many times do I have to tell you that stop following me. I'm nothing but... More

ROLE OF BTS MEMBER
CHAPTER 1: Prologue
CHAPTER 2: Make a wish
CHAPTER 3: Bangtan Night Club
CHAPTER 4: Kidnap me
CHAPTER 5: Miss Slap
CHAPTER 6: Identity
CHAPTER 7: Sketch
CHAPTER 8: Meeting
CHAPTER 9: Mind vs Heart
CHAPTER 10: Last Try
CHAPTER 11: Running Away
CHAPTER 12: Perosnal Karaoke
CHAPTER 13: Almost Caught
CHAPTER 14: First Day With BTS
CHAPTER 15: Old Scars
CHAPTER 16: Marry me
CHAPTER 17: I'll Marry Her
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 18: Locked
CHAPTER 19: Words Hurt
CHAPTER 20: She is my wife
CHAPTER 21: Bored
BTS IMAGINE
CHAPTER 22: I want this marriage to work
CHAPTER 23: News
CHAPTER 24: Dark Chapter
CHAPTER 25: Make him jealous
CHAPTER 26: Party
ANNOUNCMENT
CHAPTER 27: Destined To Be
CHAPTER 28: It's Over
CHAPTER 30:Jungkook Special (2)
NOTE

CHAPTER 29: Jungkook Special

3.3K 165 16
By jiminie-jams

One year later:

Everyone was in hospital because today Amora gave birth to a baby boy. When Jimin carried his son he cried like a baby and the rest of boys made fun of him.

Their son was cute. He stole every feature from his father except for his eyes which were like his mother. The boys took their time to admire and have their time with baby boy and Jungkook was last to leave. More like he was kicked out by Jimin because he wanted to have someone time with his son and wife.

"Isn't he cute?" Amora said looking down at her son.

She was expecting an answer from Jimin and when she didn't got one she looked up to see him looking at her with his eyes filled with love and admiration.

"What are you looking at?" She asked smiling.

"My beautiful family." He pecked her forehead.

"Our beautiful family." Amora smiled and looked down at their son and Jimin's hands stroking his small chubby cheeks.

~~~

Jungkook was typing on his phone, smiling genuinely after along time. After not being able to find Bella, Jungkook changed alot. That mischievous bunny whose laughters and pranks filled the air of the mansion suddenly became silent. And the most worried about him was Jimin because he himself had experienced something like this and knew the pain.

Everyone tried to find that girl who disappeared with their maknae smile but to no vain. And when Jungkook found out about them looking for her he stopped them.

But today seeing that little bundle of joy really made him happy after a long time, his mind running around ways to spoil the first child to be born in Bangtan mansion. He was driving his car when he saw a toy store and stopped infront of it.

After buying almost half of the store for the baby he got out and placed the bags in car. He was busy placing all bags when he heard a feminine shout. He left everything there not even caring about the opened car door and ran towards the source of voice as moments from past ran through his mind.

When he got at the scene he saw an old lady being mugged by two boys around their twenties. Without giving a single thought he ran towards the boy with knife and threw a punch making him fall. In process the knife made a small cut on his arms but he completely ignored it. The other boy who was about to attack him stopped when he saw him.

The boy recognized Jungkook. Obviously that man had been over the news and his red blood shot eyes were enough to warn him that he'll be dead before making his next move. So without saying anything the boy ran towards his partner and helped him get up and ran away.

"Are you alright?" He asked the lady, handing her the bag.

"Thank you child." She looked at him and her eyes shone with recognition.

Her expression didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook but he let it pass by thinking she might have seen him on TV. Jungkook was about to leave when she took hold of his jacket making him stop.

"You're hurt. I live near by and my daughter is a doctor. She'll treat your wound." She pointed at his arm.

"No. It's fine." He shrugged after glancing at his wound.

"Son. Think of it as my gratitude and it won't be save for an old woman like me to be alone this late at night." She said politely.

Jungkook nodded his head as what she was saying was right. He himself didn't felt at ease for letting her go back alone. He opened the door of his car to sit and started driving at her directions.

The car stopped infront of small apartment building. The lady got out of the car and asked Jungkook to come out. After reaching to her apartment she opened the door and got inside followed by him. Jungkook looked around the apartment which was small but neat and clean.

"Sweety. Sweety." The lady could but frowned when she didn't called back.

"Where did she go?" The lady thought.

"Please take your seat I should bring something for you to drink." Jungkook was about to apologize and take permission to leave but the lady left before he can say anything. She came back with a glass of water and handed it to Jungkook and left.

Jungkook took a seat on the couch and looked at the coffee table which had alot of newspaper cut outs and a scissors on it. It looked like someone was cutting something from news paper.

Beside those things he also found an album. He wouldn't have ever touched it but the lady was taking time and he was curious for some reason so he took the album. He opened it to find the album full of his pictures. Some of them were cut out from newspapers and some of them were printouts.

His brow furrowed in confusion as he went through the album. The click of the lock opening and door closing behind had him stand up and look back.

"I'm sorry Mom I made you worried. The woman next door called me her daughter was...." The girl who was busy getting her shoes off looked up and stopped like her world had stopped.

And for Jungkook the world, he felt like stopped about two years ago, started again. All that time he spent in looking for her started flashing infront of his eyes. Two year seems like small time but for Jungkook it felt like eternity.

"So we were destined to meet like this." He thought.

"Oh you're back Bella." The lady came out off kitchen after hearing her voice.

Bella who was in her trance looked at the lady confused and then looked at Jungkook who was still staring at her like if he looked somewhere else he fears that she'll disappear again.

"This young man helped me today when I was getting mugged he got injured by a knife so I brought him so you can treat his wounds." She said and went back in kitchen.

Bella after giving him another glance and gesturing him to sit down came in her room to take the first aid kit. She was passing by kitchen when she heard the woman call her.

"He is that guy, Jungkook? You always talk about and the one in that album. Right?" The lady said busy cutting the vegetables.

Bella just hummed looking down on the floor.

"Just tell him everything. Wash away those insecurities of yours. Fate had finally made both of you meet again. Don't lose this chance because you never know if you'll get another." She said and Bella left without saying anything.

Jungkook mind was all blank. He should feel an emotion either euphoric that he finally found her or sad thinking about all of his suffering but he was blankly looking at the table infront of him. He felt like it was dream.

He looked up when he felt someone sit beside him.and looked up to see Bella who was rummaging through first aid box.

"Take off your jacket." She said still looking through box

"Huh."

"I said take off your jacket so I can treat the wound." Jungkook nodded and took his jacket off.

Bella took hold of his arm so that she can see the condition of his wound. Jungkook knew he was not dreaming after feeling the warmth of her hands against his arm. The warmth he had felt before just for a short time but his body can recognize in thousands.

"The wound isn't that deep so I don't think you'll need stitches." She murmured and Jungkook can't help but smile at her habit.

"You know one should make sure that they don't get themself hurt while saving someone or else both of you can end in danger." She said looking at him for a while and then getting back to her work.

"I guess you always get yourself wounded up while saving someone." She mocked him.

"Yeah I do. And saving you had left the deepest wounds." His words made her hands stop.

She looked in his eyes which clearly mirrored the pain he went through. After few seconds she got back to her work.

"I didn't intended on leaving them." She murmured which was clearly heard by him.

After bandaging his wound she got up with a sigh. She looked at him for a while before she spoke.

"I apologize if I hurt you. But I think now both of us are from different world." Jungkook looked up at her confused.

"You are all over news. Your are share holder of one of the biggest companies of Korea and you own one of the famous hospital. Even they know that you are gangster you can just get any girl by just looking at her. Someone better then me who has everything that can meet your status." She explained and without waiting for his reply went in her room.

~~~

Another chapter and this book is done.....
And ignore my mistakes ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.6K 11
·english·completed· you're my first love, in which you made me knew what is love. jungkook x reader © april 2018
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
196K 6.5K 26
Who are you? And what am I?
97.9K 268 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)