SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

8.9K 154 40
By -ADOREMARAIS

Eliza posted a tiktok

whoops @jadenhossler

1.8m likes
29.9k comments

View all comments...

@jadenhossler- stoopid
       @eliza- ur stoopid

@fan9- COUPLE COUPLE COUPLE

@fan2- JELIZA! JELIZA IS HAPPENING BITCHES
@fan2- they've been happening for a while...

@user7- if people still don't think they are in a
    relationship... ur stupid.

@hater8- you ain't thick shut up
    @fan3- you shut up.

@user55- BEST COUPLE EVER

@fan43- i swear if they ever say they are still 'just
     friends' i will flip my shit

@hater0- ew too skinny

Eliza posted a tiktok

@avani get ur man
@luvanthony @jadenhossler

1.7m likes
27.8k comments

View all comments...

@user9- @eliza get your man
    @jadenhossler- she got him

@avani- me? Get ur man sis
   @eliza- let's get them both

@fan9- double uploads of Eliza and Jaden?! Yes
   please

@hater9- if i was him i would ignore you too
   @fan22- fuck off janet

@user02- ELIZA IS SO PRETTY

@user97- Now we need a video of Avani and Eliza

@luvanthony- HES my man

@amydhossler- pretty girl❤️❤️
(Liked by creator)
@eliza- ❤️☺️
@fan48- Amy loves Eliza that's so cute

@fan9742- I'm loving this jeliza content

THE SUN WAS SHINING IN LOS ANGELES AS USUAL AS ELIZA SAT OUTSIDE, THE SWAY BOYS ALL MESSING AROUND IN THE POOL. Looking down at her phone, Eliza smiled down at her phone, she remembered Charli's advice the week before as she looked through the comments of her recent tiktoks.

"What you smiling at?"

Eliza looked up to see Josh looking over at her as he swam over to the wall closest to Eliza. Shaking her head in response, Eliza placed her phone down on the table as she looked back at the boy.

"Oh nothing."

"Nothing? It didn't look like nothing." Josh persisted, Eliza rolling her eyes in response.

"I was just looking through comments."

"Don't do that."

"Why?" Eliza asked the boy, Josh shaking his head at the thought of Eliza reading through comments.

"Reading through comments is not always a good thing, don't want you getting yourself upset about stupid pathetic haters commenting shit." Josh said, a smile crawling onto Eliza's face at Josh's words. "I saw you last week reading them and it made you sad the whole day. So don't read them."

"Well aren't you acting like a better brother than Bryce?" Eliza jokes, Josh nodding his head when Bryce came over, whacking the back of the boys head.

"I'm joking!" Josh shouted, as he splashed Bryce, Eliza watching the rest of the boys slip out of the pool as Josh and Bryce began an water fight. Mainly just consisting of who could splash eachother the most.

"What did you say?" Jaden said as him and the rest of the boys walked over to Eliza, Jaden grabbing Eliza's hand, pulling her off the chair, replacing her with himself. Eliza was about to make a comment to the boy when he pulled her onto his lap.

"Jaden you're soaking!"

Eliza said jumping off the boys lap, grabbing and throwing a towel his way, making him and the boys laugh as they sat themselves around in the chairs, Anthony and Griffin watching intensely the fight going on between Josh and Bryce.

"Now can you sit."

Eliza turned to look at Jaden, to see the towel she had thrown him, now placed across his lap, allowing Eliza to sit down. When she didn't move, Jaden grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto his lap, Eliza's head falling onto his shoulder.

"Well don't you two look cosy." Kio teased, wiggling his eyes at the two teenagers, Eliza just responding with a kick to Kio's arm, making the two smile at one another.

"When you get with Riley, you best believe I'm embarrassing and teasing you whenever you're together." Eliza said, Kio shaking his head as she watched him cross his arms across his chest, his eyes watching the two fighting boys in the pool.

"Never going to happen."

"All good relationships start from being friends, good friends even Kio." Eliza said, Jaden nodding in agreement as he wrapped his arms around Eliza's waists, running circles on Eliza's exposed stomach.

"Oh is that what you two definitely are then? In a relationship?" Kio said, directing his eyes to the pair, watching them look at one another, Eliza awaiting Jaden to answer the question.

"I would be stupid to say we're not. I mean come on Kio."

Eliza smiled at Jaden's answer, as he leaned his head on top of hers, Kio rolling his eyes at the cuddly couple.

"So why not make it official official?" Kio asked the pair, both of them shrugging their shoulders, Jaden only raising the one shoulder as he didn't want to disturb Eliza's head on his other shoulder.

"I mean people kind of gathered we are together." Eliza spoke, Jaden nodding his head, Kio too nodding as well.

"But if we know it's official then that's all that matters." Jaden continued, finishing Eliza's sentence, Kio looking at the two, a smile playing onto his face.

"Let me guess you don't want what happened with Bryce and Addison the first time to happen with you?" Jaden and Eliza nodding their heads in unison to Kio's question, the boy understanding their reasoning, after the whole situation with fans and random people getting involved and ruining Bryce and Addison's relationship the first time.

"Are you two done yet?" Eliza shouted to the pool, where Bryce and Josh stopped their play fight, both locking eyes with Eliza. She shook her head as Josh pushed Bryce off him, the sound of splashing filling their ears as Bryce's head dipped under the water.

"How do you live with these guys?" Eliza mumbled, shaking her head as Josh went to get out of the pool when Bryce pulled him back in. "You're all children."

"That makes you a child too babe." Jaden whispered into Eliza's head, Eliza rolling her eyes as she knew he was right.

"Yeah you're the biggest child here!" Bryce shouted at Eliza, making the girl gasp as she leaned off Jaden's lap.

"Oh yeah?" Eliza said, Bryce's eyes widening as he looked at Jaden to who just shrugged as Eliza got off his lap, waiting for Bryce to get out of the pool.

"Jaden control your girlfriend."

"She's your sister!"

"So! She's scary! Look at her!" Bryce shouted, the boys all laughing as they all looked at the girl, her eyes narrowing at the boy as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Bryce swam to the opposite side of the pool, making sure he had distance between him and Eliza before allowing himself to get out of the pool.

"And the chase begins..." Kio whispered to Jaden, the two boys watching him amusing as Bryce bolted once climbing out of the pool, Eliza giving him a few seconds before running after him.

"...now."

Jaden laughed as the group of boys looked at one another as they heard Bryce's heavy footsteps running from inside the house.

"And she said we were childish." Griffin said, shaking his head as he heard Eliza's laugh from inside the house, following quickly behind by Bryce's screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...
23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...