SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

9.2K 161 43
By -ADOREMARAIS

A LOUD BANGING SCARED THE TWO TEENAGERS IN THE BATHROOM. Eliza looked at Jaden, of whom was smirking at her messed up dress as he redid his buttons.

"Who is it?" Eliza shouted, looking at herself in the mirror, sorting and readjusting her dress, tidying up her hair.

"Eliza is that you?" Eliza sighed, before quickly realising that it was Bryce situated outside the bathroom door. Jaden realised it too as he locked eyes with Eliza, both of their eyes widening.

"Yeah Bryce!"

"Have you seen Jaden?" Bryce shouted back through the door, Jaden sighing as he nodded at Eliza, the girl walking over to the toilet, slightly leaning over it.

The sound of music became more clear to Eliza as she heard Jaden open the door.

"How come you're here?" Bryce questioned, narrowing his eyes at Jaden, until he looked behind the teenager to see his sister leaning over the toilet.

"She wasn't feeling very well."

"Oh."

Eliza snickered as Bryce told Jaden to make sure she was okay before they left the bathroom, the sound of his footsteps blending into the music down the corridor.

Upon closing the bathroom door, Eliza leaned herself back up again, the two laughing as they couldn't believe Bryce just believed that Eliza was being sick, no questions asked.

"You would think Bryce would know what we were doing." Jaden nodded as Eliza walked over to him, planting a kiss on his lips, him mumbling against them.

"You might want to keep your hair there." Jaden mumbled against her lips, making Eliza pull back, looking into the mirror. Jaden smirked as he saw a faint mark he had made upon Eliza's collarbone, making Eliza shake her head.

"Good job this dress has straps Mr.Hossler." Jaden laughed, wrapping his arms around Eliza's waists, kissing her cheek.

"Come on we need to go back out."

"Why?"

"Jaden we can't hide in here all night."

"I mean we can." Jaden protested, Eliza shaking her head at the boy once more, walking them towards the door.

"It's my party! There's no way this party animal is  missing this good party!"

"You are so Bryce's sister." Jaden said, a smile appearing onto his face as Eliza opened the door, her hand still tightly holding onto Jaden's as they walked down the corridor.

"So you've said."

"THERE YOU ARE!" Eliza jumped as Nessa walked up to her after Eliza and Jaden made a trip to the kitchen after their bathroom break to get more drinks. Josh was close behind her, him wiggling an eyebrow at Jaden, the two boys disappearing, leaving Eliza and Nessa in the kitchen.

"Here i am!" Eliza said, Nessa shaking her head as she raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Where have you been Eliza?" Eliza tilted her head, as Nessa looked up to her, a small smirk crawling onto her face.

"She was with Jaden in the bathroom obviously."

Eliza jumped again at the sound of Charli now standing beside her, followed quickly by Addison and Dixie. Looking around of Avani, Eliza quickly found the girl talking to Jaden and Josh, Anthony standing by her side with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"You think you were sneaky don't you?" Charli teased, pink raising to Eliza's cheeks, quickly becoming embarrassed by the questions her friends around her were asking.

"Don't go interrogating her Charli, you can go do that to Jaden." Avani said as she walked over, Addison moving over so Avani could fit herself into the circle the group of girls had formed. Looking behind Avani, Eliza saw Jaden give her a thumbs up, to which Eliza returned, a sarcastic smile sprawled onto her face.

"So was he good?"

"Charli D'amelio you can't say that!"

The group of girls laughed as Dixie playfully scolded her sister, Eliza taking a sip of her drink, the burning sensation hitting her throat making her shudder.

"Bit strong?"

Eliza looked up behind Nessa to see Bryce walking into the kitchen to grab himself another drink. Eliza shook her head as Bryce smiled as he headed towards her. Confused as to what he was doing, Eliza grew worried as to what Bryce had planned as he stood infront of her, the rest of the girls disappearing back out of the kitchen.

It was then that Bryce pulled his sister into a hug, Eliza smiling at the sudden affectionate gesture from her brother.

"How you feeling?" He asked her, lifting up his head so he could see her reaction as Eliza looked up to her older brother.

"I'm fine now." Bryce nodded his head at her answer. Eliza gasped as Bryce pulled away from their hug, immediately grabbing her drink, taking a large sip of it.

"Hey! Get your own!"

Bryce laughed as Eliza snatched her drink back, quickly leaving Bryce alone in the kitchen as she went to rejoin the rest of the girls.

Upon leaving the kitchen, the heat of the main room hit Eliza from the large group of guests dancing in the centre. Eliza found Addison ushering her way over to the group of girls, Eliza walking over at her some speed, the girls once again dancing in the centre of the large group, ignoring whether they were bumping into other people.

kiocyr added to his Instagram story!

"KIO YOU SNEAKY THING!" Eliza shouted to the boy trying to discreetly run to the kitchen, but it didn't work in his favour. The sound of his laugh made Eliza laugh as she climbed off the chair,  Jaden stopping his conversation as Eliza was no longer leaning against him.

Eliza mouthed to Jaden that she would only be a moment, to which he nodded, giving her backside a little tap as she walked away, resulting in the girl blushing.

The party had now finished, Eliza had taken the first chance to get out of her dress once all the guests had left, changing into a more comfortable outfit, jumper and joggers.

Jaden looked out the corner of his eye, watching Eliza walk out of the room, following Kio into the kitchen, when the group of boys heard screams.

"Was that Eliza?" Anthony asked the boys, to which Jaden and Bryce shook their heads at eachother.

"For Kio's sake, let's hope it is." Jaden commented, the sway boys laughing at his comment. Another high pitched scream rang through the house and in the boys ears, all of them looking worried at the sudden noises.

Bryce was quick to grow disappointed as Kio came running into the room, followed quickly behind by Eliza. The smirk plastered across Eliza's face made Jaden shake his head at the girl who was now walking over to him, having now stopped terrorising Kio.

"You are a little demon you know right?" Jaden said to the girl as Eliza sat herself back on the arm of Jaden's chair, leaning against his shoulder.

"Oh cause you're definitely an angel aren't you?" Eliza hit back at the boy looking at her, smiles plastered across both of their faces.

"You weren't saying that earlier." Jaden whispered, the vibrations of his words tickling Eliza's neck.

"Touché Jaden Hossler."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...
724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'