So show me I'll show you

By Ssscilla

The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't hel... More

Chapter 1 - A distraction
Chapter 2 - Soulmates
Chapter 3 - Release
Chapter 4 - Tease
Chapter 5 - The Invitation
Chapter 6 - Your turn...
Chapter 7 - Showtime
Chapter 8 - For you...only you
Chapter 9 - The Indecision
Chapter 10 - What are we?
Chapter 11 - Just mine
Chapter 12 - Let me see
Chapter 13 - The Cost
Chapter 14 - The Song
Chapter 15 - Old secrets
Chapter 16 - Worship
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - The decision
Chapter 19 - The Magic Forest
Chapter 20 - Challenge accepted
Chapter 21 - Chocolate
Chapter 23 - ''So show me, I'll show you''

Chapter 22 - Disco Lights

15.9K 386 271
By Ssscilla

✵ ✵ ✵

It was Friday night, and Hoseok took them in some private club. He knew the people working there and the owner, they were old friends, as he said. The club was popular, always full, with great DJs who knew good music, just like Hoseok likes it. They got a secluded VIP booth on the top floor all for themselves, the security on the stairs down, their own bartender, and enough dark corners, just like Taehyung liked it.

Jimin and Kook were dancing tightly, grinding their hips together, and laughing, as they teased Hoseok, who sat with a phone in his hand, eyes shifting hungrily between the pair and his camera. This goes to his private collection. Taehyung remembered it vividly the videos that Hoseok had in his computer, the same private stash that Jimin stumbled upon and took it. He was punished for that.

Taehyung watched his soulmate's eyes shine with mischief. He knew what he wanted, he wants to provoke Hoseok, so the man would pin him tight and fuck him until he cries. Jimin loved that. And Jungkook, well...Jungkook was weak for their Hyung as well... the truth was, all three of them were, Taehyung especially, he always had a weak spot for Hoseok. Hoseok knew things. He knew people. He knew sex.

-''They look gorgeous together, don't you think?'' – The low drawling voice spoke from Taehyung's left, and he involuntary shivered. He turned his head slightly and found Yoongi standing behind him, his eyes fixed on the trio.

Taehyung gulped, he wasn't sure Yoongi would join since he said that he has a lot of work to do. But, here he was, looking hot as hell. Taehyung allowed his eyes to check his Hyung out. Yoongi's style was so strong, he wore burgundy pants and a jacket, no doubt one of Hoseok's influences, and a black button-up shirt that was open almost to the middle, revealing only a bit of ink of his chest. Taehyung wondered what other tattoos he might have and where. The multitude of silver chains, bracelets, and rings adorned his neck, fingers, and wrists, but top cherry of that all was a thin black leather choker. His black hair was ruffled, wavy, parted slightly over his forehead, but still hid plenty of it. His pale skin on the disco lights made him look unreal.

Taehyung inhaled his scent, he smelled wonderful. Tae recognized Jimin's exquisite taste in perfumes and colognes. Yoongi enjoyed his relationship very much as it seemed. He looked more pampered, calmer, and satisfied. Yup, Yoongi was one sexy man.

-''Yes. Yes, they do.'' – Taehyung answered low timber in his voice matched Yoongi's. His eyes still glued on the somewhat smaller man.

Yoongi's cat-like eyes shifted on his, giving him the same treatment he was subjugated only a few seconds ago. Taehyung felt his tongue leaving his mouth to wet his lips, in the same way, Jungkook and Jimin often teased him for. Yoongi caught that move, eyes lingering on the mouth. Then his eyes bored into Taehyung's in full force. Taehyung almost whined out loud.

Yoongi and Taehyung have never openly shown their attraction towards each other, they never entertained it, but it was there, especially because Taehyung was connected to all of Yoongi's parters, first Jimin and Hoseok, and now Jungkook, even though Yoongi and Jungkook were never together as a couple.

Taehyung often wondered, once Jungkook and he got over that border, what would sex be like with Yoongi as well. He knew from Jimin and Jungkook that their Hyung is a great lover, and since Hoseok never forgot him, Taehyung knew that Yoongi was something special indeed.

Yoongi observed him silently, but then Hoseok's loud laugh drew their attention on them. Jimin had been dying from laughter, crouching down, shoulders shaking as he held on Jungkook's thigh, glancing up at their youngest member who got the ice cubes from the bucket and was now dancing to the lyrics of some new remix of a '90s hip-hop song, sliding the ice all around his neck and chest.

-''You're as cold as ice, willing to sacrifice!'' – Jungkook mouthed the lyrics and raised his hand to wash under his armpit, and then down to grab himself between his legs, in a famous Michael Jackson move while making an exaggerated sexy expression. Hoseok was slapping his thigh in good amusement, laughing and filming everything, while Jimin was still down, his knees long gave up on him during his giggles.

Taehyung felt his face spread into a huge grin, while he watched his goofy men dancing comedy.

-''Jungkookie was always a showman.'' – Yoongi spoke, and Taehyung heard the warmth and softness in Yoongi's voice.

-''Yes, he is.'' – Taehyung confirmed and felt Yoongi's hands around his waist, and a chin pooking at his left shoulder.

-''I'm so glad he found you.'' – He said. – ''You make him happy.''

-''He makes me happy as well. Very much.''

Yoongi hummed at that, standing like that in silence and watching their boyfriends across the booth. They both stood next to the stairs. Taehyung went to the bathroom first and then just stood there, in the darkness for a while, like a cat. Of course, Yoongi found him there, he was like a cat himself.

-''I'm happy because it brought me Jimin.'' – He spoke. Taehyung laughed low, body shaking slightly.

-''A shiny ball of energy.''

Yoongi's mouth curled in the corner in a smirk. – ''I haven't got a moment of peace ever since that little spitfire came to my life...and I thought Hoseok was too fast. Hoseok is the perfect medium between Jiminie and me.''

-''Yeah, you fit perfectly, the three of you.'' – Taehyung agreed, leaning back into Yoongi's arms, enjoying the closeness.

It was now Jungkook's time to laugh since Jimin took to imitate someone's dance.

-''They are so similar but so different at the same time.'' – Yoongi spoke, nodding towards the dancing pair. –''They both crave attention, love to be watched. Goofy, and yet sexy, only Jungkookie is introvert, while Jiminie is extrovert. They are like the opposite sides of the same coin.''

Taehyung thought about it and had to agree. Jimin and Jungkook always teased each other and often fought, but always, always protected one another.

The music changed from fast pace to the smooth sexy one, and Jimin changed his aura instantly, becoming sleek like the silk. Jungkook adapted quickly and put his hips to good use. This time, however, Hoseok couldn't sit still. The desire to dance close to them was too strong. He came in, wrapping his hands around their waists, moving together in one erotic flow.

-''Hobi wants to eat them right now.'' – Yoongi said knowingly.

Taehyung observed, recognizing the hungry glint in Hoseok's eyes.

-''Do you want to join them?'' – Yoongi asked, tilting his head to look at Tae. The latter shook his head in a silent no, eyes falling on Yoongi's lips, the closeness overpowering. He quickly turned his head back to the trio, where Hoseok and Jimin eye-fucked each other, around Jungkook, who quickly turned their attention on himself. Sneaky bun. Taehyung felt Yoongi pulling him closer. They slid behind the tall table in the corner, on which their drinks were paced. The spot was quite hidden and dark, next to the stairs, but it allowed them to have a nice view of the entire place. Yoongi resumed his spot behind Taehyung's back, and Taehyung inhaled deeply Yoongi's perfume, which made his mind hazy a bit but in the most excellent way.

Hoseok moved then, pulled Jungkook by the hair, and nosed him on the neck and jaw. They were in the club, quite visible and Taehyung knew that Hoseok paid attention not to get too explicit. Still, Jungkook was looking so fuckable tonight, in loose blue jeans which hung on his hips, wide white button-up shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbows, showing off his tats, bunch of piercings in his ears, and Timberlands. It was no wonder that Hoseok had trouble behaving with him and Jimin who was like sin himself, in tight red pants, that hugged his plump ass so beautifully and a black loose shirt tucked in.

Taehyung arched his ass back affected by the sight, and he heard a small gasp. He was met with Yoongi's hips which pushed forward into his ass, and he felt the semi-hard bulge poking him. Taehyung rotates his hips, brushing his bum back, when Yoongi's hands gripped his hips, steadying him.

-''Don't...or I will do something about it.''

This made Taehyung gasp and shudder, felling his own erection filling in nicely with the blood. He thought about it for a second. They were in the club, near the stairs, someone could climb up at any moment. Their boyfriends were there, busy in some hot erotic dance, all hip rolls and grinding, and then there is Yoongi's hard-on pressed on his bum. Yoongi's scent attacking his lungs, and his body warmth burning his skin, Taehyung couldn't get enough. He wanted more.

He searched for Jungkook's eyes, desperate for him to notice him. As if he was called, Jungkook met his gaze, arching his eyebrow at the sight of Yoongi behind him and then a small devilish grin spread his mouth. That...was an approval.

Taehyung turned his head to look straight in the cat-like eyes and rolled his hips back. Yoongi's eyes narrowed, his nostrils flared as he gripped his hips tighter.

-''Taehyung.'' – He warned.

-''You said you will do something about it if I don't stop.'' – Taehyung arched a corner of his lips in a smirk, giving the most seductive stare with half-lidded eyes. – ''Or was it all just talk?'' – He teased, but then shuddered when Yoongi's eyes went completely dark and dangerous.

-''Oh, darling, you shouldn't have said that.'' – He said, hands sliding around his waist and pulling him closer to his body. Taehyung gasped when Yoongi rolled his hips into him, showing off his prominent bulge. Taehyung put his fingers in Yoongi's hair and pulled him into a kiss. It was a bit uncomfortable, but hot never the less. They broke the kiss, Taehyung's eyes flying over to Jungkook, who was now bitting his lower lips, an intrigued smile hidden behind it, while his eyes twinkled.

Yoongi's hands slid under his shirt and over his naked skin, the hand cupped his member over the pants. Taehyung whined, eyes running around the club to see if anyone saw them, but no one did, except Jungkook. Hoseok and Jimin were too busy in their own world to notice anything yet.

The button of Taehyung's pants popped open by Yoongi's deft fingers, and the zipper went down. The action made Taehyung gasp and froze.

-''Did you change your mind, pretty?'' – Yoongi's drawling voice vibrated in his ear, and his lips nibbled at the lobe. Taehyung took a few breaths to calm himself, sharing the look with Jungkook, and then allowed his tongue to poke out and wet his lips before he turned his face to look at Yoongi.

-''No.'' – They shared such intense stare, breathing heavily, feeling the heat from each other, getting completely hard. Taehyung felt Yoongi's hands moving at the back in his pants, fingers catching the waistband of his boxers and soon the long fingers grab at his naked ass cheeks, squeezing. Taehyung moaned, but it wasn't audible because of the loud music of the club, on which he was utterly grateful. The last thing Taehyung needs is to embarrass himself by moaning loudly out in the public, he thought.

Yoongi's hand knead at his ass, while his other hand just lay still on Taehyung's dick. The latter mewled, eyes not leaving Yoong's as he panted, gasping loudly when Yoongi's fingers brush across his rim.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and bucked his ass in Yoongi's hand, eyes still on his. Yoongi observed him not so calmly, the desire was turning him on quickly. He glanced down on Taehyung's lips and then up to his eyes.

-''Are you sure you want to do this here?'' - He asked arching one of his eyebrows in question. Taehyung was watching him undecidedly, and then turned his head. Yoongi gulped and followed the path of Taehyung's gaze and met Jungkook's playful smirk.

Yoongi snorted. -''Ah, I see... you little kinky bastards, both of you.'' – He murmured in Taehyung's cheek, which made the younger man giggle joyfully, before moving his hands from Taehyung to reach in his jacket's inner pocket. He produced a small bottle.

-''You carry lube with you, Hyung?''

Yoongi saw Taehyung's grin and he just smiled and winked, leaning behind Taehyung again. – ''Have you seen Jimin's ass?''

Taehyung laughed at that, he knew exactly what Yoongi meant. He soon grew serious when Yoongi's right hand wrapped itself around his waist, palm resting on his stomach, and pulling him back.

Taehyung took a deep breath in anticipation, his unzipped jeans were obscured by his long loose shirt and the table. The dark corner they stood was perfect, hiding them from the prying eyes, but allowing them to see everything. It wasn't the least on his mind that he would end up in this situation with Yoongi, of all people, but it was so good, end exciting. He knew Jungkook's eyes were on them, smiling devilishly as he still danced with Hoseok and Jimin. They looked good, so sexy together dancing like that, Taehyung thought. He gasped suddenly, opening his mouth slightly and closing his eyes when a slick lube covered finger brushed between his asscheeks, right over his rim.

Yoongi held him close, while he toyed teasingly with that finger, never breaching, nor pressing, just sliding up, down, and in circles. Taehyung mewled breathily. – ''Hyung.'' – But no one except Yoongi, who had his mouth on Taehyung's neck and was close enough, could hear him.

-''Yes, darling?'' – The tremor caused by Yoongi's low drawl made his skin crawl in the utmost pleasure. He squirmed. –''Hyung...do not tease...please.'' – He managed.

-''And what do you want, Taehyungie?'' – Yoongi kept brushing lightly over the muscles there and then went down to touch the perineum. Taehyung instinctively spread his legs and arched into the touch more. He looked across the room and caught Jungkook's hot gleam. He smiled mischievously and nodded slightly.

Taehyung licked his lips, shallow breaths leaving his mouth. – ''P-push...push it in.'' – He managed.

-''Push what in? This?'' – Yoongi laughed darkly and pressed on the rim with the pad of his finger, but not enough to breach trough.

Taehyung gasped. – ''God, yes...please... put in it... I need it.''

Yoongi kissed his neck still grinning.

Finally, he pushed inside and hissed when Taehyung's muscles sucked him in deeper. –''Fuck. No wonder bun is so smitten by you... fuck...all of them are.'' – He nudged Taehyung's jaw with his nose in the direction of three men, before continued talking in a raspy voice.

-''You feel so warm...so tight...I wish I could rim you right now.'' – Taehyung whimpered at that, closing his eyes again. His hands grabbing the edges of the round bar table for support, knuckles getting white.

Yoongi kept fucking him lazily with his finger... in and out... in and out...stroking the inner-walls, pressing at his nerves, but avoiding his prostate attentionally.

-''Do you want another one?'' – He asked and Taehyung nodded feverishly. The finger redrew and Taehyung hated that emptiness, but soon enough, Yoongi's hand was back in his pants and inside him this time, with two fingers.

He gasped again, turning his head to hide in Yoongi's jaw. Yoongi nuzzled him, searching, and once finding his mouth, he kissed it, tongues sliding around each other lazily. Taehyung kept whimpering and breathing in Yoongi's mouth, and the man enjoyed it immensely.

The loud moan, muffled by the loud music, filled Yoongi's mouth when Taehyung froze and then jerked into his touch, as his fingers expertly ran and probe on his sweet spot.

-''Hyung...Aaah...'' – Taehyung's head was buzzing, body shaking from all sensations he was feeling... the music...the crowd...Jungkook watching...and Yoongi's long fingers on his prostate, fuck, it was so overwhelming.

-''Eyes front, try to look a bit less obvious.'' – The voice drawled, fingers easing off from the sensitive bundle of nerves and kept scissoring him. Taehyung managed to turn his head straight and look at the people on the lower grounds and then to the right at their friends and lovers. Hoseok and Jungkook had Jimin sandwiched between them, connected by their hips, legs intertwined as they grind against each other. It was how Jimin loved it the most. He was kissing Jungkook's neck, while Jungkook kissed Hoseok across Jimin's shoulder. Their hands were dancing passionately over their bodies. It was like they were completely alone, well...with Yoongi and Tae for sure, but alone as in the privacy of their home.

-''They look so hot Hyung.'' – Taehyung spoke, tilting his head only a bit so Yoongi can hear him. The older man hummed in agreement. – ''Maybe one of these days we make an orgy.''

Taehyung's eyes went wide hearing those words. Head shifting so he could catch the gleam in Yoongi's eyes.

-''What?'' – The man asked. – ''You think me so boring and old?''

Taehyung shook his head. –''Fuck, no. I was...I was just surprised...because Jungkook told me you are not for these sorts of games.''

Yoongi chuckled. – ''I don't like to play those games with strangers or people that I don't know very well...but I wouldn't mind playing with them...'' – He nudged his head, pointing. – ''...and you.'' – He finishes, kissing at Taehyung's nape, and Taehyung quickly bends his head down to expose the back of his neck more. Yoongi chuckled again at that and kissed him again at the same spot, harder this time.

He slid the third finger as well, making Taehyung hiss a bit, biting his lower lip and hiding his face so the painful expression could not be seen.

The pain soon subdued and the pleasure had returned, together with the desire for more. Taehyung was restless. – ''Hyung, touch me.'' – He whined.

-''I am doing that.'' – Yoongi said in dark amusement.

-''No.'' – Taehyung pushed Yoongi's hand down on his hard member. His boxers were so wet where the precum pressed through the fabric. Yoongi hummed in content, his thumb pressing at the tip. It made Taehyung buck his hips back on Yoongi's fingers and then on his palm.

Yoongi clicked his tongue. – ''No, we will have none of that.'' – He said and took Taehyung's hand, placing it on the table again.

-''Aaah Hyung.'' - Taehyung whined pathetically.

-''I will not jerk you off right now.'' – Yoongi said, easing his fingers out.

Before Taehyung could protest Yoongi pressed his clothed member and brush it on Taehyung's half-hidden bottom.

-''I wish I could fuck you know.'' – He moved ever so slightly, tongue peeking from his mouth to lick at Taehyung's lobe.

-''You can, Hyung...you can. Kookie is watching.'' – Taehyung pushed back at the tent in Yoongi's pants.

The other man laughed. -''So, it's okay as long as ''Kookie'' watching? Hah, I always knew he was a little kinky ass.''

Taehyung was so painfully hard right now. He wanted to cum. He searched for Jungkook's eyes desperately. He found them watching. Please, let me cum...do something...please. He pleaded shamelessly.

He saw Jungkook's eyes smile devilishly and they slid next to him, on Yoongi's. Jungkook grinned wickedly and placed both of his hands on Jimin's hips, his bubbly butt, in those tight red pants, now pressed against Jungkook's crotch. The tattooed man gave a deliberate hard roll of his hips, his clothed length pressing on Jimin's ass, pushing his smaller body against Hoseok's. Jimin's mouth opens in the gasp as his hand reaches to grab Jungkook's on his hip. Jungkook did it again, eyes not leaving Yoongi's.

-''Fuck, bun.'' – The man gasped, the hot breath brushing Taehyung's right cheek, and then he moved, turning his back on Taehyung.

-''Hyung?'' – He begins to turn, but Yoongi stopped him and turn him away. – ''Don't move, hands on the table, eyes front.'' – He growled in Taehyung's ear and continue doing whatever he was doing. Taehyung gulped but did as he was told. Soon after he felt Yoongi's hands on his again, pulling him on the hips towards himself, sliding in his fingers again, they seemed wetter with lube than before.

The low growl hissed hotly in his ear. – ''Stand still, don't make rash movements, don't do anything, do you understand?'' – He asked. Taehyung nodded quickly and licked his lips, feeling his heart thumping hard in his chest. He squeezed the edges hard with both hands and glanced at Jungkook again. He saw him grinning even wider.

The trio was near the railings, where the light was mostly on, so they couldn't do much as Yoongi and he could, but they were still very bold, looking all hot, sexy and teasing with the way they danced together, so closely.

His pants slid down just a bit. Enough to expose his ass to Yoongi, and the feeling of something much bigger entering him, stretching at his rim, made his eyes go wide with a surprise and shock. He gripped the table so hard from a sudden pain that his hands shook. Behind him, Yoongi's labored breaths and grunts were telling him that it was the man's thick cock entering him in the same moment...right now...in the public place... in the club... filled with people...while their boyfriends danced not too far from them...and with Jungkook watching them. Fuck.

Taehyung bend his head and placed his forehead on the table, gasping to control the pain.

-''Breathe deep, darling.'' – Yoongi wrapped one of his hands around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung reached behind himself with his own and discovered that Yoongi was still fully clothed, besides his condom covered cock that was coming between his zipper and inching slowly in his ass.

-''I said hands on the table.'' – Yoongi growled again, which made Taehyung shudder. He obeyed quickly and forced himself to relax. He found Jungkook again, who was now biting severely his lover hip, tossing his much shorter, freshly cut hair out of his eyes. Taehyung knew he was horny as fuck right now.

Yoongi chose that exact moment to stuff the rest of his length in one swift movement, and Taehyung grimaced in pain.

-''Sorry, beauty. It will be over soon.'' – He peppered Taehung's neck, cheeks, and jaw with kisses, once Taehyung rose his head back, blinking the tears from his eyes. Yoongi hugged him close, rolling his hips in a slow motion, the nice amount of lube allowed him to ease in and out with no difficulty. Taehyung knew his pants will be ruined.

Yoongi felt Taehyung relaxing, once he stopped tightening and began pushing back at him. So he fucks him gently, trying hard not to move his hips too much, but more letting his cock do his job inside Taehyung, by brushing and pressing at his prostate. Taehyung rolled his eyes in pleasure, burying his head in the palm of his hand to hide his fucked-out state.

Yoongi scanned the crowd underneath them, and the stairs, freezing completely when the waiter came to them with a tray. Yoongi presses hard on Taehyung, hissing to him not to move. The guy came, changing their ashtrays and collecting some empty bottles and glasses.

-''Is he okay?'' – He asked Yoongi nodded towards Taehyung, who still had his face in his hand and on the table.

-''Yeah, he just drank a bit much, that's all.'' – Yoongi said.

-''Should I bring water, perhaps?''

-''No, he will be alright. He is just sleepy.'' – Jungkook appeared suddenly on the guy's left, reaching for Taehyung's shoulder to squeeze.

-''Alright, call me if you need anything.'' – The guy said and turns to leave. – ''And, bathrooms are that way.'' – He pointed down the stairs and to the left. – ''In case he needs it, you know.'' – He added and nod his head on Taehyung again.

-''We know, thank you.'' – Jungkook smiled playfully and then turned once the guy went down the stairs again and fixed Yoongi with wicked mirth. Yoongi huffed a long sigh of relief. – ''That was close.''

Taehyunng rose his head also, looking rather nervous, reaching for Jungkook's hand to pull him closer, but then gasped, mouth opening in sensual ''o'' when Yoongi began rolling his hips again.

Jungkook grinned wider. He turned sideways, hiding the pair from the view where the stairs are, holding his drink in his hand, but not missing a thing.

-''What do we have here?'' – Hoseok's voice jerked them as he appeared suddenly with Jimin in tow. – ''Ah, I knew you couldn't resist Taehyungie for too long, Hyung.'' – He added, smiling so wide and wicked, like the fox with the chicken.

-''Oh, Hyung.'' – Jimin said in the most teasingly erotic voice, with a sexy smirk and lick of his lips.

Whether it was Hoseok's voice or Jimin's face or the fact they know and are so close, something made Yoongi bucked his hips harder into Taehyung, who nearly spilled everything on the table from the force he was pushed.

– ''Hyung go back.'' – Jimin told him, pushing them gently. – ''Go to the wall, Tae let go of the table, hold onto me.'' – He moved behind the table and in front of Taehyung, turning his back on him. He digs his feet on the ground and took Taehyung's hands to put them on his hips.

-''Do as he says, we will hide you.'' – Jungkook agreed, placing his elbow on the table and leaning in. Hoseok did the same on the other side.

-''Oh, God.'' – Taehyung moaned at the entire situation, his nerves were on the very edge of exploding. Yoongi felt so good inside him. He moaned loudly into the noise of the music and leaned his forehead between Jimin's shoulder blades, gripping at his belt hoops when Yoongi started fucking him for real this time.

Taehyung clings onto Jimin, bending almost in half so he could arch enough to make Yoongi's cock hit his sweet spot with every snap of his hips. Yoongi's hands around his waist were like hard chains, holding him still, Taehyung had to hold his pants when they begin to slide down his thighs, luckily his long button-up shirt was covering them.

-''Straighten up.'' – Yoongi breathed in his ear, pulling him up. Taehyung hooked his chin on Jimin's shoulder, eyes meeting Jungkooks, who leaned in.

-''Are you enjoying, baby? Hyung fucks good, isn't he?''

-''Jung....kook...fuck...mmmh.'' – Taehyung had to try hard to compose his face into a blank expression, while he fought the urge to roll his eyes at the back of his head.

Jungkook just grinned wider. – ''Yoongi Hyung had this thing he does, with his hips...'' – He leaned closer as to whisper in his and Jimin's ears. – ''...when he is inside you, his cock moves and twitches, catching all sorts of nerves, but once he founds your prostate...'' – He paused when Tae bit Jimin's shoulder to muffle his screams as Yoongi pounded into him. Jungkook licked his lips, still grinning. – ''...as I was saying, once he finds your prostate, you scream.'' – He laughed joyfully with Hoseok and Jimin giggling next to them.

-''F-f-f-fuck...gaaah...'' – Taehyung's knees kept buckling, his entire body was shaking from Yoongi's hard thrusts. He hissed and then moaned on Jimin's ear when Jimin's hand brushed at his cock. Taehyung pushed in his palm, almost crying from the attention his neglected dick finally got.

-''Ah, darling, you keep squeezing so tightly.'' – Yoongi drawled in ecstasy, chasing for his orgasm, going faster, not caring anymore about the people around, and the fact that they are in the public, all he cared about was Taehyung's tight ass swallowing him entirely and creating such wonderful pressure around his length. Yoongi slid his hands underneath Taehyung's loose shirt to spread his palm on Taehyung's chest and wiggle other in Taehyung's boxers to wrap his fingers around his member, and started pumping in the rhythm of his thrusts. Together they pushed into Jimin's hand and Yoongi couldn't hold it anymore. He came with a groan, puffing a hot air on the nape of man's neck, impaling Taehyung on his cock a few last times before he still inside. His hand kept jerking Taehyung off until he came as well, spurting hot cum all over their fingers and hands. Jimin gasped when he felt it pulling his hand out to look at it in the disco light, but Jungkook took it and turning a bit on the side, begin to lick Taehyung's cum from Jimin's fingers.

-''Dammit, Kook.'' – Jimin murmured. Hoseok's eyes shined with lust across the table.

During that time Yoongi calmed down quickly, releasing Taehyung's cock and pushing his hand off his trousers to wipe it off the wall behind him. He pulled out and wrapped the condom, but was at the loss what to do with it for a few seconds before he saw Hoseok holding a tissue in his hands. He thanked him and cleaned himself quickly, wrapping the used condom inside it carefully and leaving it next to the ashtray. He then tucked Taehyung and button up his pants again.

-''Are you okay?'' – He nuzzled in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung turned in his embrace and kissed Yoongi full on the lips. – Hell yes, that was amazing Hyung, fuck...'' - He licked inside his mouth and pressed closer to him. – ''Thank you.''

Yoongi smiled and kissed back, but then he felt a third person sliding next to them. – ''Aaaw, I want some of those hot cuddles, too.'' – Jimin whined, hugging them both. Taehyung laughed and kissed Jimin's cheek, while Yoongi got his lips.

-''How about we all leave this place.'' – Hoseok suggested in a hard tone. Taehyung looked at him, confused by the sound of his voice, only to discover that his eyes were burning from lust. Hoseok meet his gaze and leaned closer. – ''Some of you took care of your problems, but others...'' – He glanced down at his crotch. – ''...were not so lucky.''

-''I agree.'' – Jungkook was close as well...of course, he was, Taehyung giggled inwardly. Jungkook gripped at his ass. – ''I can't wait to go home so I can bury myself inside this heaven.'' – He gave Taehyung such a lustful look, that he almost grew hard again.

-''Oh, Jungkookie...'' – Hoseok smiled dangerously. – ''I don't think you two are going your home tonight.''

Jungkook blinked, staring at Hoseok, then slid his eyes on Jimin who smiled wickedly like the little lustful imp he is, then Yoongi who just smirked, and then Tae. A barely noticeable tremor shook through Jungkook's body when he finally realizes what those words mean, and his entire body felt electrified.

Taehyung reached for his hand and leaned closer. – ''You wanted Hyung to take you, well...'' – Taehyung laughed low in his cheek, kissing it. – ''...you definitely have his attention now.''

Jungkook forgot to breathe for a few moments.

_________________________________________

Well, that was something special. Taegi never fails to amaze me with how great they look together. And I know that exhibitionist is more Hoseok's forte, but Yoongi surprised us all with his boldness...or maybe it was just simply Tae's power of seduction. Either way, I'm satisfied with this chapter a lot.

In the next chapter, we will continue our fun from the club, and you will see more action.

Now, I have some bad news for all of you. We come to the end of this story. There will be only one more chapter, the last one, and I hope it will be to your satisfaction. I was toying with an idea of continuing this story on since I wrote everything until now, but no new content came and I just felt I will be pushing too hard for it to continue and the result would probably not be to my, or your satisfaction. So I decided to end it as planed before.

This kind of story allows you to write as many chapters as you want, and it could go until forever, but I don't like that, so yes, this is my decision. I hope you will support me at that.

Thank you so much for your kind words, your criticism, compliments, and, most importantly, your patience and reading. I love you, take care, and I'll see you next week 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.1K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
623K 29K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
130K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
313K 23.1K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...