Rayray and her favorite peopl...

By Waffley_Lave

Rayray: NATHEN KRESS IS SO HAWT! THE 11TH DOCTOR IS SO HAWT! More

Rayray
Meet and Greet
Oh SNAP
>:) To Rayray: Up the Butt

What...... The Doctor?!?

20 2 1
By Waffley_Lave

I regret nothing Rayray. >:)

Doctor: *knock's on Rayray's door* Rachel, Hello?

Rayray: Waaaat 

Doctor: Can I come in?

Rayray: Oh cooooourrse 

Doctor: Are you ok? *opens door* OH! GAH! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Rayray: But I still *hic* have my bra and under wear ooon.

Doctor: Are, you drunk?

Rayray: YESS! Come and *hic* join me!

Doctor: A-alright.

Rayray: *goes to the door and locks it* And I have made you a *hic* a "special" drink!

Doctor: I don't know.... I am not the drinking kind.

Rayray: OH COME OOON... *tilts drink so the Doctor can drink it* THERE SHE *hic* GOES!
a few drinks later...

Lave: *walks past door*

In the room: *can hear a zipper pulled down* OHHH DOCTOR

Lave: O.o I'm not going in the room this time.... but I know who will....
To be continued 
I REGRET NOTHING >:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...