𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙐𝘼𝙂𝙀...

By cheeseecakeee

━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ it's something only you and i know ... More

ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
fᴏᴜʀ
fɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
hey lol

ᴏɴᴇ

11.6K 498 337
By cheeseecakeee

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

standing in front of someone so beautiful never made (y/n) stare so long before.

she was godly. a pure goddess shining bright in the school's corridor.

the (h/c)-ette was with her best friend yachi and just found themselves stunned by the goddess.

yachi and (y/n) have been friends since middle school and you'd never find them separated from each other. they just have to be by each other's side and this applied more to yachi than to (y/n) especially after the accident that the (l/n) family had to suffer through.

their friendship is what you call goals. calling each other nicknames, cracking jokes here and there, smiling and laughing wholeheartedly, protecting each other, despite (y/n) being deaf, yachi is always there to help her and the other female couldn't really ask for more.

but right now, having to face a diva, only one thing's for sure. they're thinking the same thing and it basically spells out : i am a simp.

the smooth and silky, black, shoulder-length hair of hers, those grey eyes behind a rectangular glasses with pink rims, and the sexy mole by her mouth. to put in words, you can't. her beauty is something else to be easily described by words.

"so why don't we try a trial membership?"

the raven-haired girl's question made the daydreaming girls snap back to reality. the deaf gal couldn't hear what she said but read her mouth and made out some of the words, making her understand what's happening.

"huh?! sure!"

upon hearing the petite girl's answer, the dame wearing eyeglasses expresses her gratitude and tells them she'll be back after class.

the (h/c)-ette lets out a chuckle and faces her friend. "will you wash that hand again? especially when a goddess just held it?"

the brown-eyed girl looks at her impaired friend, still star-struck about what just happened and slowly shakes her head in disagreement.

the (e/c)-eyed gal just laughs lightly at the response her friend gave her as they both start heading back to class. 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"toka-chan, i'll go ahead first. i have to drop by the club to get my new project. i'm sorry i can't accompany you to he gym" the (s/c)-skinned girl signs to her friend sheepishly.

the blonde shakes her head with a reassuring smile on her face. "it's okay, (n/n)-chan! i can go on my own"

"i'm gonna stop by the gym after i get my new task. don't freak out too much, kay?"

"i'll try my best"

"later then, toka! love you!" (y/n) hurriedly signed, running through the halls just to get to the newspaper club's club room.

yes, she is indeed a part of the newspaper club. after the accident that caused her depletion, she had no other better choice of a club to join other than journalism and it isn't that bad of a club since everyone's so kind and she's coming to love what they do in the club.

catching her breath, she knocked on the wooden door, sliding it open to reveal their club adviser and editor-in-chief along with some of the other members as she walks towards the teacher's desk.

"(l/n)-chan" the adviser looks at the student in front of her who's patiently waiting for the news to break out. "what do you think of sports writing? i was thinking of placing you in the sports section as a tryout. we'll just see what you could do and go on from there"

after processing what her adviser just told her, the (s/c)-skinned girl beamed with happiness as she quickly agrees with the adviser's decision. surely she had no reason to decline.

"great! well, the other people in the sports section has their plate full with different sports clubs" the adviser pauses as she looks through paperwork "so i'll have to put you up with the boy's volleyball club. is that alright with you, (l/n)-chan?"

the said girl grins at the older lady, bowing her head slightly. "thank you, sensei"

"no problem at all, (l/n)-chan!" the brunette woman says, patting the younger one's head. "off you go now. oh and the next official match would be on August"

"noted! thanks again!"

walking out of the club room, (y/n) makes her way to one of the gyms where yachi is supposed to be when her (e/c) orbs saw the near vending machine.

as she stood in front of it, she took out enough money for a carton of milk and immediately bends down as soon as the drink was rolled out. standing up straight, she was about to stab the carton with the straw when she felt a figure behind her.

slowly looking back, she saw a boy around her age with short, black hair, dark blue eyes that could be associated with the dark sea, and a slim fit body.

the shorter girl traces his eyes' direction which is leading to the box of milk that was in her grasp. realizing what that meant, the said girl quickly takes out her phone, typing away.

the thirsty boy looks at her confusingly but decides to let her be on her own. of course he was eyeing the milk carton in the (h/l)-haired girl's hand since he was planning on getting two of those - one for drinking now and another for after practice but she just has to foil that plan of his.

after a few taps, the delighted girl puts her phone in front of the setter, making him flinch a little but still got her signal to look at her phone screen.

this isn't what he expected at all. well, no one expects a girl to type into her phone and shove it in front of a complete stranger's face.

"would you want some?"

the blueberry found it weird. why would she have to type that on her phone when she could've just spoke to him directly? however, he paid no mind to it and looked back to the girl who's waiting for his answer.

he realized that he's in contact with a stranger and on top of that, a girl. he looked away from her, hoping that she wouldn't see the faint blush on his cheeks.

"..sure"

the deaf gal grins widely, making her way back to the vending machine to get another milk carton just for her new friend.

she extends her arm out, still gripping on the box of milk for the boy beside her. kageyama, taking a hint of her action slowly accepted the carton and mumbled a thank you.

after taking up her offer, (y/n) once again types on her phone while the blue-eyed boy sips on his milk, waiting for the girl to finish.

what he saw on the screen shook him. everything about the lad in front of him just never fails to shake him off of his stance.

"hi, i'm (l/n) (y/n) from class 1-5 and i'm deaf so i'm sorry if i'm using this platform to communicate with you"

as if on instinct, the milk boy also types on his phone, making sure not to let the girl hang.

"i'm kageyama tobio from class 1-3. nice to meet you, (l/n)-san and thank you for the milk"

after making sure that the deaf lad read the note, he bowed politely which made the other figure laugh.

"no need to be so polite, kageyama. and you can call me by my first name. i'm not really used to being called by my last name that much"

"then i guess you can call me tobio since you're letting me use your first name.."

the male was shocked. he just let a stranger - a girl he just met, call him by his first name. he himself couldn't believe what he just did but the girl only smiled at him, making a mental note to call him that.

"do you know where the boy's volleyball team is? my friend is there and we go home together"

the setter nods, walking away as the gal follows him, making their way to the gym. when they got there, everyone else was in the gym so before kageyama could go in, (l/n) grabbed on to the hem of his shirt and for the first time in their whole conversation, she used her own, sweet voice.

"thank you, tobio"

the girl bowing in front of him never fails to amaze kageyama, does she? he heard her voice. her honey-sweet voice that seems to cradle him warmly and all of a sudden he felt fuzzy and snug inside.

not really having time to collect his thoughts, the black-haired boy just nods at her and goes in the gym where all the commotion was coming from.

meanwhile, (y/n) patiently waits for yachi to go out so they could walk home together. a few minutes later, a petite blonde girl goes out of the gym not really noticing her presence.

knowing her best friend, (y/n) watches as the blonde freaks out while sipping on her milk and finally calls out to her.

"toka-chan, stop freaking ou-"

before she could finish her sentence, a man with blonde, spiky hair and piercings gets on the scene. "what's the matter?"

yachi obviously flinches as she looks back to see the scary-looking man and runs like the scaredy-cat that she is.

seeing the scene unfold, the (h/c)-ette sighs and bows to the man, saying a sorry on behalf and runs after her terrified friend.

catching up to the blonde outside the school gates, the (e/c)-eyed girl smacks her friend's head on the back, earning a yelp from the latter.

"seriously, toka-chan you're such an overthinker"

"sorry! but can you blame me? i was standing with a pretty girl for two minutes" she explains and gasps. "what if her fangirls are around the corner, waiting for a chance to stab me-!"

the deaf one shakes her head in response. "i don't know what to do with you anymore"

the smaller girl laughs bashfully, scratching the back of her neck. "ah! what about you? got your new project?"

"hmm yeah. and it's actually for the boy's volleyball team"

"that's great! i'm sure you'll do terrific on it" the blonde girl says with a thumbs up.

"sure hope so"

after turning and crossing a few more streets, the two arrives in front of their houses.

"see you tomorrow, toka-chan"

"have a good night, (n/n)-chan! love you!" the blonde counters with a smile.

"love you more!" she walks in her house, going straight to her room after notifying everyone that she's home.

boy's volleyball team, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
210K 7.1K 43
𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎 𝐗 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...
5.5K 163 31
All the volleyball players except Tobio came into a room just to see other universe of Tobio. Enjoy minna! Key: italic- system/god/goddess talki...
93.9K 2.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞...