We don't have to be cure

By FairyDarkAvi

Two choose to be free. you're free will to yourself. Yemen- Sanaa More

#02-L
#03-A
#04-C
#05-K
#06-F
#07-A
#08-I
#09-R
#10-Y
#11-T
#12-A
#13-L
#14-E
#15-Special Chapter

#01-B

2 1 0
By FairyDarkAvi

FairyDarkAvi Point of view~

From the country of Yemen there is a girl who lives in a tiny little hospital........and her name is Sanaa.

She's a jolly but not a friendly type of girl, she is a reckless and careless so you didn't recognize that she sick and suffering to a uncurable disease.

She likes messing up or should I say.....messing up is her hobby so be careful that your path will not collide or else......you know what I mean.

***

"Patient on room number 205!!!"

I keep running until I reach the stairs. I keep running until I get to the rooftop. I close and lock the door for not allowing to enter anyone.

I walked until I reach the railings and lean my two elbow on it. I smiled, catching my breath while roaming my eyes around.

What a nice view?

I inhale and exhale air while still catching my breath. Ang layo rin ng inakyat ko.

I need to do exercise but the damn nurse didn't allowed me to.

I looked at my right hand that still bleeding a little, due to my forcelly take off the patch on me. Ayoko ng sagabal. Hindi ako makakatakbo kung may nakakabit na oxygen tank sa akin.

I'm sure, right now they all looking for me. Parang presong nakatakas sa kulungan.

Nilibot ko ang tingin ko at huminto sa isang malaking kahoy na tungtungan. I grinned at what I thought.

Agad akong tumungtong doon. Noong una ay nahirapan ako dahil mataas pero kalaunan ay naakyat ko na. Tumayo ako doon.

Hindi naman ako takot sa matataas pero sa sobrang taas kong 'to habang nakasilip sa pinakababa ay talagang nakakatakot.

Tumingala ako at pinikit ang mga mata ko. Dinadama ang hangin habang nakahawak ang isang kamay ko.

It's feel relaxing than in my fucking room that is so suffocating.

Napahinto ako sa page-emo ko ng marinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto. Shit! They already found me.

Dumilat ako pero hindi humarap. Iniintay na marinig ang favourite line nilang 'Jusmiyong bata ka! Nandito ka lang pala! Kanina ka pa namin hinahanap! Ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo'.

My brows furrowed when I heard the door closed again. What the heck? Umalis na sila? Hindi ba nila ako nakita?

I heard footsteps coming into my direction. When I look at my side i saw a man leaning his two elbows in railings while roaming his eyes in the buildings in front of us.

I blinked twice. Who the heck is him?

Nakayuko ako habang tinitignan siya dahil nga mas mataas ako dahil sa tinutungtungan ko. His wearing a same blue hospital gown like mine. His hair is a bit mess because it is keep blown away by the wind also like my long brown hair. I'm just seeing his side view because he didn't even take a glance on me. He had a pointed nose and a red lips, his adams apple is make him appeal more......what am i starring at him by the way?

When he noticed me starring at him, he suddenly take me a glance. Just a glance and he focus on the view again in front of us.

"Just keep doing what your planning to do......I'm not going to stop you" The guy said without looking at me.

What?! Is he thinking that I'm planning to jump here to die? What the heck!?

I'm not that stupid to do such thing. Only weak people can do that and I'm honestly not one of them.

But I thought of something fun.....

"Do you think I will die as soon as I landed at the bottom?"I asked looking down.

"I don't know and don't have plan to know" He casually answered.

I bit inside my mouth my cheek for not to burst a laugh. I enjoy it.

"I envy that" I pointed the guy walking at the pedestrian line. "And that" I pointed a child walking with her mom while liking an ice cream. "Also that.....all of them.....I envy all of them because they are free to go whenever they wanted to, without worrying for their health..... they're are free to do whenever they want.....but i also fucking hate them to the core" I keep talking while the guy besides me didn't care much.

"I hated them because they think they're free to do whenever they want and they think it doesn't have a limitation when the truth is there is. That guy is one of what I'm talking about!" I pointed the guy steal the old woman bag. "They become cruel..." I almost rolled my eyes.

"So what?" Napalingon ako sa lalaki ng magsalita siya. He still didn't face me.

"What?" My brows furrowed.

"So what to you? It's there lives.......that's there problem, stop paying attention to them if you can't do anything, just to envy and hated them, you can't do anything right? Do you?" Now he already facing me with his cold stare and brows raised.

His challenging me, huh?

Kahit anong pigil ko ng tawa ko ay wala na akong nagawa. I laughed.

Ngayon, nakakunot noo na niya akong tinitignan.

"You know what? You're so mean.....but yeah... you're right, I can't do anything just to watch them, they're like my people when I'm watching them from here....it's quit satisfying" I said while looking down again. I can see in my peripheral vision that he still starring at me.

"You're crazy" He shook his head then face the view in front of us again.

I laughed again. "Yeah. I am"

"I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!" I shouted in my very loud voice.

Naiinis niya akong nilingon kaya nilingon ko rin siya at nginitian.

"You know that line? From the movie---" He cut me off.

"Titanic"

"Oh. You know that?"

"Yeah, I'm not stupid"

Sabay kaming napalingon sa pinto ng bumukas ito. Then we saw a lot of nurse with Nurse Criza. Oh? Why so many of them?

"Hey! Criza---WAHHHH!!" I'm about to give them a wave when I'm slipped from where I standing that's why I feel.

Ang akala kong katapusan ko na ay hindi pa pala. The guy hold my left hand tightly.

"O my god!!! Sanaa!!" I heard Nurse Criza.

"Use your other hand, idiot" The guy commanded so I use my other hand to hold the bars.

Then he pulled me up, the other nurse also help him to pulled me.

"Just look at me!!"" The guy commanded again when im about to look down.

Nang mahila na nila ako pataas ay agad akong natakatanggap ng batok kay Nurse Criza.

"A-aray naman, Criza!!" Daing ko.

"Pasaway ka! Muntik ka na mamatay! Siraulo ka talagang bata ka!! bakit kaba tumungtong don!!" Inis na inis siya.

"Hindi pa ako patay, okay?!" I rolled my eyes then tried to find the guy but he already left.

How dare him to just go? I'm not yet talking him for saving me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
4.2K 49 23
- 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 - 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚 𝐒𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐚 & 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 - T...
115K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
46.1K 1.3K 7
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...