Hae-Jin x naru

By bikaball

This is the romantic story of how these two got together More

Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1:

17 0 0
By bikaball

Hae Jin's narration : I remember the day we first met , naru and I, when me and aiger went training she always watched our battles, I didn't really think much of her at first, she was a nice kid but I was so focused on Beyblade that I didn't notice......... until then
We were just training like usual, outside of aigers bey club, when fubuki called him over " be right back " aiger started "oh and can you watch naru?" "Of course" I agree, Aiger runs off.
I look over at naru , she looks up at me,
I smile . Naru laughs " you're funny hae Jin". I blush " you think I'm funny ?" I ask. She smiles "mhm" naru replies.
Her eyes had this sparkle I've never seen before, her smile so big so bright,
And her voice so sweet..... what was this feeling? My heart was pounding like it never did before, I think- I think I'm in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
503K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...