𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 | 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻�...

由 yeah_dis_queen

Kentrell Gaulden aka NBA Youngboy has gotten everything he's ever wanted, but he's still not complete. He nee... 更多

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺🤧
𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂🥺
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺😴
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲🤦🏾‍♂️
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗮😍
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲🙄
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁😔
𝗬-𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁😞
𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮🤷🏾‍♂️
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹🥳
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹😪
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘆😩
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲💚
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹😤
𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆😏
𝗬𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁😒
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂💔
𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦🗣️
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲😣
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆💕
𝗧𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲😲
𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗠𝗜👊🏾
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲🥴
𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛😠
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸😐
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲❣️
𝗧𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹😎
𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘂 𝗺𝗮😫
𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁😂
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆🥰
𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘😑
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽🌚
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂✨
𝗬𝗔𝗬𝗔 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗔🔫
𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲🤞🏾
𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁🤣
𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻❤️
𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀✋🏾
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲🤦🏿‍♀️
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳🙂
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆✌🏾
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅👅
𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸🍑
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂💕
𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀😡
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀😉
𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬😝
𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲😤
𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀💞
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵🥀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲💙
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿💤
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿💜
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿😇
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿🌺

3.2K 239 131
由 yeah_dis_queen

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 20, 2025

"I said no, go put that shit back." I said to Ki'Rie as she held my face in the air ready to smash it on the ground.

It's been years later and ever since Kentrell came to me in my dreams, he's been visiting me daily.

I even heard one of the girls say she saw Kentrell in all white before, and that he said he loves her.

I know they don't understand what happened between me and him right now, but they will when they get a lil older.

I sleep like at seven to almost at two in the afternoon the next day.

What can I say, I be missing Kentrell so much that I don't be wanting to leave.

Miss everything about him, his laugh, touch, smile, personality, and more.

But at least I get to see him some.

That's all I need, and I think that's what's getting me through the days.

Y'all think 2020 was a crazy year, ever since Kentrell was pronounced dead his fans been a riot.

This shit been lasting for years, they been going around setting shit on fire, damaging people property, and some more shit.

They don't know what really happened to him, because it was never said and it will never be said.

I know they tryna burn this world down about him though.

I even seen some people on youtube reaction to his death.

So many cried, so many hurt.

And that shit made me feel nothing but guilty.

But I can't bring him back.

"NO, ME BREAK ALL THIS SHIT" Ki'Rie yelled as she threw the vase down on the floor.

Hollup, where's Ka'Marie and Ka'Trice?

They are four years old now, and all they do is run around and fuck up the house.

And they cuss a lot too.

"KA'MARIE KA'TRICE" I yelled and they came running into the living room as I looked at them.

Their faces was covered with different color marker lines, hair now fucked up, shoes on the wrong feet, and a smile were across their faces.

The smile Kentrell be making when he do shit on purpose, they act so much like him.

And me too, even if I try to do deny it.

I'm a lil crazy.

"MOMMY WE WENT TO NEVERLAND" They yelled.

That's another thing I'm confused about, they keep mentioning this 'Neverland'. And I don't understand it.

Ka'Trice quoted before, "And I can take your pain to the Neverland."

Which sounded like a lyric from one of Kentrell's old songs.

So what? Are they listening to his music now?

"TORY COME HERE" I yelled and I heard her footsteps coming downstairs.

Her hair was all over her head and she looked tired.

Her and Ben must was sleeping.

They better been just sleeping.

"What?" She asked.

"Help me with the kids, I have to get them in the bath tub." I told her as I picked up Ki'Rie.

She squirmed around in my arms. "NOOOOOO ME NOT WANNA GET CLEANNN, I TELL DADDY ON YOUUUUU"

Kentrell's not gonna do shit to me.

"Oh really?" I Heard him chuckle in my ear. "Keep trying me Naomi."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as we continued to walk them to the bathroom.

Locking them in the bathroom, I sighed going to run some water as they looked at me with a smile before running around.

I get tired of they bad asses sometimes, but I can't lie I love them.

𝗔 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"About time." I mumbled plopping back on my bed as I sighed.

Five fucking hours.

Five hours trying to bathe them, and dress them, get their mouth cleaned, and hair looking better.

Lil demon ass kids.

Hopefully they sleep.

I stood up and changed into me some night clothes before sliding into bed, and immediately closing my eyes.

"Mommy." I heard a voice and I opened my eyes looking at my door seeing Ka'Marie standing at the door holding her green teddy bear.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I asked sitting up and motioning for her to come.

As soon as I did that, Ki'Rie and Ka'Trice peeped their heads from the corner, one holding a green unicorn, and the other holding a green stuffed puppy, looking scared as hell with pouty lips.

They love green, and it ain't my fault either.

It's the gang fault, got them saying gang shit, slime shit, and they don't even know what that means.

"Come on y'all." I smiled at them and they ran into my room while I clicked on the lamp light that sat on my nightstand.

"We s-s-scared." Ki'Rie mumbled.

"And why is that?" I wondered.

"Monster under my bed, so I woke up my sisters." She explained. "Was gone beat the monster ass, but they was scared too so we came to you."

"I- girl don't be saying that." I laughed. "And okay, it's fine, just lay with me."

They nodded their heads as I clicked the lamp off, and laid back down feeling them snuggle close to me and I wrapped my arms around them.

"I love you Mommy." I heard them all say in sync.

"I love y'all too." I smiled kissing their foreheads closing my eyes.

"We love you too daddy." I heard them whisper.

Sometimes I think Kentrell be a ghost walking around here.

No like an angel walking around.

"Yeahh, something like that." I heard his voice. "But goodnight babygirl, I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled with a smile as it felt like he kissed my cheek.

Wait a minute, ain't I'm about to see him in my dream?

He need to stop fucking with my head.

"Ian doing nothing, visiting the girls tonight ma." He said. "I'm just in your thoughts right now, but I want them to know who I really am. So I gotta visit them."

"Okay." I simply replied before falling into deep sleep.

It's good he's trying.

=================================

I like these bonus chapters I got for y'all🥺🥰

Excuse any mistakes❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

404K 14.8K 62
Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has the chance to get it. His whole life has b...
270K 17.2K 37
Kentrell Gaulden, also known as NBA Youngboy runs into Adorn Philips, a girl that is different, deaf, and from that lonely. Her being deaf, she gets...
20.9K 1.1K 22
If you love him...kill for him.
373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...