ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙...

By shartpa

"why do I have to father?" "Because if you don't do as I wish, the world might not live past the day your wel... More

the red devils thoughts
the cute yellow shoes
the green-haired boy
blue-haired bitch: )
purpled haired insomniac
pink substance?
hot pink paper clip
what..?
y/n STOP!
Icy

the orange little tea cup

216 7 0
By shartpa

as she sits there with her orange teacup in hand with her traditional Japanese Kimino. with her legs in a bent way and a little table that came out of nowhere.

yes, she is in the government's huge office. the whole place was shaking in fear.they were told a VERY VERY important person was coming, their boss has told them so.but they didn't know who. all they could see was a young woman with tea and a table that wasn't here before.she's sitting in the middle of the meeting room and no one had the balls to go up to her because of her intimidating glare.

the door of the meeting room opens to reveal an average man with alot of papers and a few other people following his steps. the whole room stiffens of course except the woman.

as they walk up to there desk the man suddenly says.

"h-hi how are you today?" the whole room was astonished as they have never seen their boss so nervous. usually, he would be very tough and strict. no one ever thought he could even think of stuttering.

"I am quite well, thank you.you?" she says not even looking up from her teacup.

"im w-well kinda nervous hehe...." he responds with a nervous chuckle.

"and why would that be?" she finally looks up to stare at the man with narrowing eyes and furrowed eyebrows. her expression seeming to be..curious?

"Well, it's not every day you get to meet the d-devils daughter."

the room is filled with gasps and "ooh" what!?" and"ahh"s 

"that's funny"

"seriously boss!were the cameras haha!"

"Woah seriously its cant be true?"

"but look her skin is red and she has devil features!"

"that might be her quirk?"

"that's not likely just think about it"

 she decides to ignore the rest and continue the rest of her quite entertaining conversation with the boss.

"well, I guess you are correct."

"sir!this is obviously a joke! a girl who looks at the age of what? 16 she can't be the daughter of the devil!" one woman with dark blue hair and beautiful blue eyes yelled

she decides to not ignore that one and say"I could kill most of you here and now.i have a job to do and that's to save your greedy and selfish asses from a war that will kill all of yall. so I suggest you shut up. and yes I can kill you. I am only allowed to kill ones who have sinned. and I can tell the difference between a sinner and a pure soul. and that most of you here are not quite pure.so why don't you shut up and sit your little ass down? and fucking respect you're elder dear cause I can with full truth say I am older than this earth by a lot." 

the woman was about to speak up once more in protest when the door opened revealing...

Naomasa Tsukauchi

quirk: truth

the user's quirk allows him to tell if someone is lying or not.pretty good for his line of work being a detective.

"welcome please come in Tsukauchi we would like to know if this lady here is lying about anything she says"one of the people who were following the boss inside. that you totally forgot existed, spoke up.

as he sits down he introduces himself to you and says his quirk and such and asks you to say something of the truth.

"I can kill everyone here if I desire," she says with an emotionless tone 

"hehe, that cant be true-...shit it's true," he says with balls of sweat rolling down his face.

the woman that talked up once turned to him shivering.

"sir you must be joking.." she says while she was visibly shaking

"n-nope" he responds

"WELL, we still can't trust a-a devil!shes a devil!a demon! we cant trust her!!" she yelled

"well if you would please shut the fuck up .i would explain. because you don't trust me we have brought an angel to help he should be here any moment no-"she got cut off by her friend...an angel popping up out of nowhere. everyone flinched and squeaked while she was motionless.

"HEY HEY HEY!! im Haruto!! but my friends call me Haru. but you're not my friends... yet. so I hope we can be friends so you can call me haru! anyway, Haruto means Sun, Sunlight isn't that weird?! HAHA OH WAIT HI LULU!!!!"He yelled

"don't call me that," she said barely audible. but he heard it anyway.

"AWWWW YOUR STILL SO CUTE!!AHHH. im getting off track. hi people!!" he chirped happily.waving to the others around him like the adorable puppy he is.

"Okay....tell me something of the truth so I know you can be trusted for the both of you," he says once again 

"We only have good intentions and we will be helping you to stop a world war that can potentially destroy this whole world!" he says a little too happy. which 'lulu' is reminded of her father.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

after he claims that being true they further discuss the meeting and stuff.which now lulu named y/n but haruto still calls her lulu.

y/ns old name use to be in the devils language so they couldnt pronounce it.

stupid humans.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

greeting my dearest!

its the author!

today's color is...ORANGE!! yayy~~

LOOK AT HARU HES SO CUTE HASUAJKSDJUOSJ

sorry the drawings a bit weird... it's my first time using very thick line art and my hands were so sweaty and shaking... its was gross

here's your daily dose of mha quotes 

"should we have let people die, all in the name of the law? isn't it a heros job to save people?"- Shoto Todoroki

shoto is a kinggg~~

the rest is for another day my dears! b'bye!

follow me on insta :sangwoobutmakeit_crispy

(๑òᆺó๑)

don't forget to drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! :)

~cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 234 23
This is dekuxocha(I didn't wanna do dis but why not) and thanks for the support
236K 15K 47
Once a villain, always a villain. Or at least that's what society says Everyone whats to be a hero when they grow up! Right? Where a boy is given a s...
100K 2.4K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
107K 2K 15
A slight curse word warning. Also I don't own MHA