Love Doctors {Harley Quinn x...

By DeeseTheGayGrandma

!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigne... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Chapter 2: Dr. Pamela Isley
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
Chapter 4: Buzzkill
Part 5: Bruise
Chapter 6: Big Baby
Chpater 7: Bathroom
Chapter 8: Rebirth
Chapter 9: Touch Starved
Chapter 10: Mystery
Chapter 11: A Hyena's Help
Chapter 12: Funniest Villan
chapter 13: Things that go Bump in the night
chapter 14: Joker Cards
Chapter 15: what are you hiding?
Chapter 16: College all over again
Chapter 18: what youre up against
Chapter 19: For the kid
Chapter 20: First Appearance
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Mood Swings
Chapter 23: Long Time No See
Chapter 24: Knock on The Door
Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 26: Alice's Threat
Chapter 27: Party Shopping
Chapter 28: Whats the Gender?
Chapter 29: The aftermath
Chapter 30: Scarecrow
Chapter 31: Ruined Reputation
Chapter 32: Are you drunk?
Chapter 33: A Dumb Plant
Chapter 34: Heist Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: The Talk
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The First Cry
Chapter 38: "I do"
A/N

Chspter 17: The Jokes on You

3.5K 112 94
By DeeseTheGayGrandma

*at the time of me writing this, I'm ranked #1 under #Harlivy books and am really high ranked on my other tags.....I don't know what to say other than thank y'all so much for reading! Y'all have given me such a confidence boost. Much love <3*

Poison Ivy's pov:
——————————-

     I looked down at Harley who was asleep on my chest. I hated seeing her like this. I wanted more than anything to take her pain away and to heal her scars, both mentally and physically. I could feel rage start to boil inside of me like never before. Harley was my one friend, the only human I had ever cared about, and Joker had hurt her. I wanted revenge. I wanted to break him to his knees. I wanted to see the fear in his eyes when he realizes that his life would be in my hands. I wanted to see him beg for mercy. I could feel my hands clenching into fists the more I thought about him. I knew what I had to do. I had to slowly and painfully kill Joker once and for all. I could feel something inside of me snap as I lost all connections to feelings other than anger. That night, I dreamed violent dreams filled with unexplainable pain and torture. I couldn't wait for it to be a reality.

——

     I felt Harley sit up, taking her weight off my chest. I opened my eyes as I looked at the time. It was only 6 in the morning. I groaned as I sat up.

     "What are you doing up so early? It's 6 o clock in the fucking morning." I mumbled.

     "I don't feel very good.." Harley admitted before running towards the bathroom with her hand over her mouth.

     My protective instincts kicked in as I took off behind her. As I entered the bathroom, Harley was holding herself over the toilet. I knelt down beside her and gently held her hair back.

     She flopped her hand on the handle and flushed the toilet as she forced herself to stand up. I knew she was perfectly capable of walking, but I was worried. I carried her to the couch where I took her temperature. She didn't have a fever and everything appeared normal.

     "I told you; I feel fine, red." Harley said giggling to herself at my overprotectivness.

"I guess so. You don't have a fever, so if you're fine then I guess it was just a weird thing that happened." I reasoned, still worried.

     "You worry to much, Red." She teased as she popped a piece of gum in her mouth.

     I smiled to myself and put my hand on her cheek. She stuck her tounge out at me like a 5 year old. I stuck my tounge back just to spite her and walked away. It was time.

     I zipped up my favorite jacket and grabbed some seeds, which I stuffed into my pockets. I thought about bringing a gun, but decided not to. Harley needed it here if someone tried to break in. Plus, I had my plants to protect me. I put a note on the counter saying that I was taking care of buisness. I kissed Harley, who was half asleep, on the forehead before heading out the door.

——

I could hear the clown prince of crime laughing his infamous laugh from outside of the warehouse walls. I decided that entering through a side exit would be the best approach to finding where exactly the Joker was in the building. I made my way around the outskirts of the warehouse until I found the side door. I dropped a seed on the ground and used my powers to make it grow into a beautiful flower the size of a king bed. I sat down on the petals as I kicked open the door and made a rather dramatic entarance, startling the goons in the room.

     "That's the lady boss was talkin about. Light her up!" One of the goons ordered as they all pulled out their guns.

Vines shot around me, acting as a shield from their bullets. Meanwhile, my other babies were hitting their guns away and stabbing their thorns through the men's hearts.

     "Can you die a little quieter?" I spat as I stepped over a screaming goon's dying body.

     I quietly made my way back to the hallway where I originally found Harley tied up. I moved as slowly as possible, trying to listen for footsteps. I couldn't hear anything. I peered into a room that was dark, but I could hear muffled whispers. I carefully took a step towards the entrance when a crowbar slammed into my forehead, knocking me unconscious.

     When I awoke, I was tied down to a hospital bed, unable to move my arms or legs. I craned my neck as far up as I could, examining the room. I could tell I was still in the warehouse, just in a different room. There were sharp scissors and scalpels and other medical equipment scattered on a tray next to my bed. I squirmed, trying to break free of the restraints. They didn't budge. I couldn't feel my seeds in my pocket, so they must have either fallen out or the goons took them. I breathed heavily in panic as I stared up at the ceiling, trying to avoid staring into the blinding light shining down on my face.

     "Well,well,well. If it isn't our little patient. I know you're used to being on the opposite side of experiments, Dr.Isley, but I have a much better idea today." A familiar voice called out from the corner of the room as he added sarcasm to my field name.

     "Joker." I said with a threatening tone. "You think you can just get away with hurting my girl?! With doing....THAT...with my girl?!"

     "Oh, I think I already have. And I clearly am still getting my way seen as you showed up." Joker chuckled to himself.

     "What do you mean?" I asked getting impatient by his vagueness.

     "Oh don't you see, Pammy-Pooh? You have done EXACTLY what I wanted you to do." Joker smiled, stepping into the light. "It was a simple plan really. I kidnap your girlfriend, screw with her mind a bit, and then her knight in green armor would come seeking revenge. Oh, but don't worry, my little flower. That body of yours won't go to waste. I have a special plan for you."

     "What do you want from me? Because I swear if you touch anywhere near my personal parts, I will dick punch you so hard that you'll loose all feeling the moment I am out of these restraints." I threatened as I remembered what happened to Harley.

     "Oh, please. Don't flatter yourself. Harley was actually hot. You, on the other hand, could use some surgery. Lucky for you, I have just the perfect idea. I will carve into that smooth green skin of yours and start transferring those toxins inside of you into that tube. Once it's complete, I will add it to my joker toxin, making it fully effective....even to plant freaks like you." Joker laughed as he reached for the scalpel.

     I thrusted my body around, trying to get free of the restraints. No luck; I was trapped. Joker held the scalpel to my face. He was just about to break the skin when a figure with a baseball bat swung at him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The mystery figure continued to hit Joker's unconscious body until it ran out of strength. Stepping into the light to cut me loose, the figure was revealed to be none other than Harley. I smiled, realizing just how much of a badass my girl was.

     "Come on. We have to get out of here." Harley demanded as she grabbed my wrist and led me towards a warehouse exit.

     Just before we left the building, we were surrounded by a group of 5 goons that were slowly cornering us. I looked at Harley and she nodded in approval. Great minds think alike.

     I called for my babies outside and roots exploded through the floor and grabbed their ankles and twisted them until they broke in half. The goons cried out in pain. Unable to move, Harley used the goons as a punching bag for her bat as she swung until they were all busted up and dead. Just when things were getting fun, Harley grabbed me by my arm and led me outside. We drove all the way home without a single word to each other.

     "What were you thinking?!" Harley yelled as soon as we entered the house. She stood with her arms crossed and her foot tapping, waiting for me to respond.

     "I just wanted to hurt Joker like he hurt you." I responded, now realizing how stupid the whole thing was.

     "Oh, so that's what's going on here. I cry in front of you twice and you think I'm some damsel that needs saving?!" Harley demanded.

     "No, I never said that." I said, getting defensive.

     "No, but you sure as hell thought it, didn't you?! Well guess what, I don't need saving. I don't need any of this added stress right now. I have enough to deal with." Harley screamed as she started to storm off.

     "You have a lot to deal with? What exactly do you have to deal with, Harl?! You don't do anything but mope around all day and leave dirty dishes. Please inform me; what exactly do you have to deal with that's just so bad?" I yelled back to her.

     "I'm pregnant!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 29
"Good Morning Mr. J, I'm Doctor Harleen F. Quinzel. I'll be your psychiatrist and personal doctor. I aim to help you get back to your senses." He was...
1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
27.8K 1.1K 48
Dr.Harleen Francis Quinzel best psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. One of the most well known villains came back into Arkham and she was assigned to The...
5.4K 231 33
Harley Quinn is arrested by Batman and thrown in Arkham, where she meets the infamous Poison Ivy and realises her attraction to the Mistress of Seduc...