A new life |A Thiam story| T...

By Lynn-RM

Theo and Liam had gotten close but something happened that made Theo leave, a year and a half later the pack... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: the road trip
Chapter 2: new and old faces
Theo's Team
Chapter: 3 Moving in

Crystal clear lake

765 15 8
By Lynn-RM

The lake was beautiful, to say the least. The water was clear and the trees around made it way more beautiful than it already was. It was calm and peaceful. The weather made it even better. It wasn't too hot or too cold. It looked like a place from a Fairy Tale or a movie. It seemed like a place from a fantasy book. They all felt at ease while they walked. The McHale pack was used to the woods around Derek's old house, but this place wasn't like that. It seemed peaceful and just relaxing.

"This place is beautiful," said Corey.

Theo and his pack were walking ahead. They had coolers. Bags with towels and clothes. Extra clothes. Shoes. The essentials. The younger ones seemed to be playing around while the oldest talked as they walked. Theo walked behind them in silence. They seemed to have come here very much since they walked like they lived there.

"Yeah, from time to time we come here to swim and to hang out since our alpha owns this place," Rose told him.

"Your alpha owns it?" Questioned Jackson, as he and the rest stared shocked at Rose who said that so casually.

"Yeah," said Kane who laughed a bit at their reaction. "She owns a lot of the property around here and so much more,"

"Anyway, the cabin we are staying at is just over there." Theo pointed towards a huge cabin. It had a bonfire with chairs around it and small tables as well.

"It's so big," said Liam as he looked at the cabin and then at Theo

"Yeah, we can stay here overnight. Our alpha doesn't mind as long as we're safe," said Theo.

"Come on, let's go in" Said Valery as she and the rest of Theo's team ran in happily.

"Do you care about them?" Scott who had walked over asked. Liam had walked over to Mason and Corey who looked around. Everyone else looked around the place or just waited for everyone to go in.

"Huh?" Questioned Theo in confusion.

"Do you care about all of those kids?" Theo looked shocked but he answered.

"I don't only care about them, I love them. I would protect them with my life and soul. Liam and them are the only thing keeping me sane,"

"Why Liam?"

"Before I left, he and I got close, and eventually, I fell for him." Theo looked at Liam who was still talking with Mason and Corey.

Scott looked at Theo shocked. Especially cause he said it so easily. He knew that if it were a few years ago, Theo would have denied it. But now he said it so casually. Like it was just an easy thing to admit. But Scott knew Theo wasn't the same from back then. He seemed happier, better. It made him feel guilty for trying to even send him back to hell. But now, seeing as how he treats those kids. How he treats Liam. How even after so long, Liam and Theo fell almost back into rhythm. How for the first time in a long time, Liam looked like the old him. Theo wasn't the same anymore.

"It was hard leaving him, I felt a part of my heart break when I did"

"So why did you?" Asked Scott

Theo looked at his hands "Scott, when you're like me and you have people hating you and then you hear them talking about sending you to a place that you never want to go back to, it's like you feel like you have to escaped and run away from it. Leaving Liam was the hardest thing I had to do and there wasn't a day when I didn't want to see him and be with him. I love him," Scott was shocked at how Theo felt, he didn't think that Theo felt like that.

"Theo, did you know that Liam fell into a depression after you left?" Asked Scott

"Yeah, I found out this morning when Stiles, Liz, and I were cooking. Stiles told me that Liam didn't eat for over a week and that he hadn't smiled or laughed as well," Theo responded "Hurting him was the last thing I wanted to do. I never wanted him to feel like that. I didn't know it would affect him that much,"

Scott looked at Theo and he smiled. He knew Theo was telling the truth. It wasn't a lie. He could tell by how he talked and looked at Liam. "How about we go change?" Theo nodded and called the others so they could go inside.

The inside of the cabin was nice, it had a living room and next to it there was a kitchen with a place to eat and there were also some stairs to the top of the cabin. It felt warm in a way. Like they could relax and leave their worries behind. At least for a while. But it felt...safe.

"It's nice in here," said Lydia

"Yeah, Alpha wanted to have a place we can just stay and have a good time," said Kaleb. "The whole house and property are protected by a magic barrier."

"Magic barrier?" Scott asked.

Kales nodded as he looked at Scott. "Our pack isn't just werewolves and werecoyotes, there's more witches and warlocks. The more experience help keep the land safe,"

"Alright, bathrooms are to the left and there are some rooms over to the right and some upstairs," said Theo pointing towards the named places

"Okay, thanks Theo," said Allison as she looked at the chimera

"No problem," said Theo as they all went to change

Allison's POV
For some reason, I feel like I know Theo from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. Like from a dream or a dream of a dream. It didn't matter. Right now what I wanna do is relax and have fun. I was in one of the rooms with Lydia and the other girls. The room is pretty big, it has a closet, a few bunk beds, and a big dresser. It seemed small compared to the other rooms in Theo's house, but it felt cozy in a way.

"It's pretty nice here, isn't it?" Said Lydia as she looked around.

"Yeah, it's cozy, and Theo is nice," said Kira with a smile. She has laid out her swimsuit and began taking her shirt off. "He does seem to have changed,"

"Yeah," I said as Lydia took off her top which made me turn around with a blush. Lately, I have been getting these feelings towards Lydia and I haven't told anyone about them. It was fine before when we used to change together since we had seen each other naked before but once, I wanted to touch her and make her feel good with just my touch. It was wrong of me I know but I wanted to. Her skin was just so flawless and smooth. It was wrong but I felt it so right.

"These swimsuits are really cute,"

"Yeah, they are amazing," I said as I finished putting on my red swimsuit

Kira had her light blue one on already and it looked amazing. It suits her skin and her hair. The bottom had flowers just like mine and Lydia's.

And Malia had her purple one on and she looked great. it was more bolder then the others but it still looked amazing on her.

"I honestly can't believe Theo bought this," said Malia as she got her towel out from the bag Emily gave us

"They are amazing. Theo did an amazing job taking care of them," I said

"I guess," she said "Come on, let's go outside"

"Yeah" Kira agreed

When we got outside the only ones done were Scott, Isaac, Theo, Liam, Peter, my dad, and the other boys in Theo's pack. I guess the girls are still changing and stuff. I noticed Scott and Stiles were messing around while Isaac watched them. My dad walked around while Peter and Derek sat watching something on the TV. Theo was talking to Liam and I guess telling him stuff about his pack. The other boys were just messing around and play fighting.

"Where are the others?" I asked

"Well knowing the girls, they are probably waiting for each other and I'm pretty sure I heard a moan from the place Corey and Mason went to change," responded Theo. "The girls should be here shortly and well I don't know about the others,"

No one's POV
It was about 5 minutes later when the others finally got out. Theo looked at Liam who was looking at the lake. His eyes shined as the sun reflected his eyes and his smile made Theo feel warm inside. It was a sight Theo had missed a lot and God was he grateful he could see it again. But he also felt bad for leaving him alone. His body was thinner than it used to be. Theo could see his veins around his wrists, something he couldn't do before. His skin was paler then before. Liam was usually a big food eater but Theo noticed he didn't eat much.

"So, you ready to swim?" He asked the younger male.

"Mhm," said Liam as he looked at Theo.

"Come on, I wanna show you something" Theo took Liam by the hand and started walking the opposite way from the place.

"Where are we going?" Asked Liam but he didn't get an answer apart from Theo.

"You'll see"

After walking for about 6 minutes of walking they finally stopped. Theo made Liam turn to his left side and Liam couldn't imagine what he saw. A view of the entire and the campsite they whereat, it was a beautiful sight to see.

"Theo, this is beautiful," he said

"Yeah, I come here often when the others and I come here to swim" Theo responded

"Should we go back?" Asked Liam as he faced the older boy and then looked down to his hands which were still holding onto each other.

"We should stay here for a little and then go back" Liam agreed and they just sat there and enjoyed the view for a while enjoying each other's presence.

They talked for half an hour about anything and everything. Liam told him about lacrosse while Theo talked to him about all the things he had seen. They sat next to each other, their legs almost touching. Theo told him about his life in his new pack. Liam talked to him about school and what Beacon Hills has been like. How Coach was still as loud as ever. They watched the kids play and Liam's pack swim. They felt content with just sitting there but soon they had to go back.

Liam's POV
It was nice being with Theo alone even if it was for a short while. I mean yeah I am still hurt and I may not know the reason he left but it was nice being with him again. But part of me is still angry. Angry at how he left. There were times I wanted to turn around and hit him on the chest and yell at him for leaving. But my wolf wouldn't let me. He wanted to stay close to Theo as much as possible.

We began walking down the hill and were now about to go swimming. I walked behind him and was planning on pushing Theo into the water, he was just sitting there so how could I not take the chance?

"Hey Lydia, come on! Get in!" Said Allison as she swam toward the strawberry-blonde

"Okay," replied Lydia as she dove in

The pack where all having fun and so were the kids, they were all so happy and I'm happy I finally got to see Theo again, I was surprised at first but just hearing his voice made me want to jump on him and cry out of how happy I was to see him. Yes, I am angry. But I finally got to see him. After so long I am finally there with him. I knew about my feelings after the war. That's why I didn't push him away like everyone else.

I was walking around planning how I was going to sneak up behind him without him noticing me, so I went over towards Emily and the three young boys who were sitting down while playing with Elle. They turned to me as soon as they heard me walking over.

"Oh hi Liam," said the older blonde

"Hi, guys," I said, "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, What is it?" Asked Kane

"Can you distract Theo while I push him into the water?" He asked as the older kids looked at each other and answered with happy and excited smiles

"Sure!"

"Okay then here's the plan..." Liam started and soon they all went separate ways and as for Elle, she went with her papa as Liam signaled for Emily to start the plan

"Hey Theo, look at this!" yelled Kane as Theo looked up at Kane who was flying and had his two brothers by the hands over the lake and pretended to drop them

"Ash! Sam!" Theo stood  up as he saw the  two boys drop but was saved by Emily as she swam under them and made a wave that saved the two boys

"Oh god, are they okay?" asked Theo as he looked at the blonde

"Why don't you go check by yourself," said Liam as he and Elle pushed Theo into the water as he let out a small scream and fell into the water.

"what the?"  Theo swam back up and looked at the honey-blonde boy and the small brown-haired girl who had pushed him into the water as they and the other 4 laughed. "you planned this, didn't you?"

"Sorry T, I just thought it would be funny" Liam laughed and squad down but when he did, Theo pulled him into the water with him

"Theo!"

"Sorry baby wolf, karma's a b-" Liam cut him off by putting his hand over Theo's mouth

"Theo! there are children here!"

"Sorry" Liam smiled at him

"It's fine," The others came swimming over and Liam carried Elle and they all started bonding right away

Pack's POV

"Liam looks so happy," said Kira as they all watched Liam and the others

"That's because he is," said Mason with a smile as he looked at his best friend

"Yeah, he is" Said Stiles

"I'm confused about something," said Lydia

"What is it?" asked Derek as he looked at her

"How did Emily make that wave?" she asked as they all turned toward the rest of the group

"I guess we should ask them," said Allison as she dove into the water and swam toward the group

Back with the others

They were all playing around until Liam Asked a question

"Hey, Theo?"

"Yes, Li?"

"What's your team name?"

"Well it's called Chrysanthèmes " Liam stared at Theo with a smile

"Hey, Theo!" Yelled a feminine voice from behind them which made the two boys turn to see who was calling Theo and there came Allison swimming towards them

"Oh hey, what's up to Allison?" Asked Theo as stopped in front of them

"Well we were wondering, how did Emily make that wave when Ash and Sam fell?"

"Oh well, why don't you ask her personally?" Theo motioned Emily to come over who did

"What is it, Theo?" Asked Emily as she swam over

"Allison wants to know how you made a wave" answered Scott

"Oh well, why don't we go under the water to answer your question," said Emily as she took a deep breath and went under

Allison just looked at Theo who only nodded in response which made her follow the young blonde

Allison POV
I swam took a deep breath went under and tried looking for Emily and when I did found her. Her blonde hair was long and had blue and green high lights which I was sure she didn't have before, and instead of her blue bikini, she had a long blue tail and a blue thing covering her top parts.

Emily's form^

She looked amazing. She started swimming around so elegantly but also fast which made a whirlpool around me and made me go on top of it. My shock turned into fear. I was falling when the whirlpool died down. I heard the others scream my name as I fell, and when I was sure I was about to hit the water. I was caught by a bubble which popped as soon as it landed in the water. The pack came running over and started questioning what had just happened and all I answered was;

"She is a mermaid" The pack looked at each other

"Ally, mermaids aren't real," said Scott as he looked at me

"Then what's that?" Asked Kaleb as he motioned towards behind me and we all looked where he pointed.

Behind us, we saw Emily in her mermaid form as she swam and jumped from into the air and dove gracefully back into the water. She swam so elegantly. The way she jumped and moved was so graceful. Like she lived there her whole life. Like she was one with the water.

"That has to be some kind of illusion or a spell that makes you part fish," said Stiles "There is no way mermaids are real

This time it was Elizabeth who answered "That's what people said about werewolves, banshees, kanimas, kitsunes, and nogitsunes"

"She is right," Said Theo "So what's the difference between any of those and a mermaid?"

"They're right," I said

"I have to call Emily so we can go eat," Said Theo as he walked towards the border and screamed for Emily to come over so we could eat.

No one's POV
Emily swam back to shore and as she jumped into the wooden bridge thin (can someone tell me what they are called) she transformed back to her normal form.

"I love swimming," said Emily "It feels like I'm free, and being underwater is just great"

"Well you are a mermaid princess and the ocean is part of you," said Asher as Theo and his smile at that

"Wait," everyone in Theo's team turned towards Isaac " Emily here is a princess, as in royalty?"

"Yes, I am Emily Thalatin first princess of the Thalatin kingdom" she curtsied in greetings

"She is so polite," said Lydia as she smiled

"Yeah, well I did grow up in a place where girls had to be polite and ladylike, it was ridiculous. But then I became part of this pack they took me in and now I'm happy that I don't have to act like a preppy," said Emily happily.

"Alright, Rose, Mily, Flay, Val, Liz, go change and after one of you is done please change Ella," the girl nodded and then went upstairs with Ella who was carried by Celeste, Theo turned to the boys "Kal, Kay, Sam, and Cy, go change in your room," like the girls they all left to change

Theo turned towards the pack " Okay since it's getting dark outside we can stay here,"

"Okay, but is that okay with your alpha?" Asked Allison

Theo nodded and replied "Yeah, our alpha lets us stay here when we have our day off"

"Wow, your alpha sounds so nice" Theo nodded at Corey

"Anyways, you should go change" The others nodded and they all left

—————-

Mason and Corey went to their room that they shared with Isaac and Scott. They went in and since they were dividers that kept each couple on their side of the room it was easier to change and get out quicker. They had backpacks with clothes that they had borrowed from Theo. They didn't know how, but he had everything they needed each time.

"What do you guys think of Theo and his team?" Asked Corey as they all sat down

"Well Theo seems like he's changed and his team are nice people," Mason said as he kissed his boyfriend

"He looks like he changed," Scott agreed

"Yeah, plus he made Liam happy. We couldn't even get a smile," Isaac said. They all finished changing and soon they all went downstairs where they found the others

"Took you long enough," said Stiles

"Yeah, we were talking," said Mason

"Anyways, what's for dinner?" Asked Flare as she walked next to Theo

"Some Tacos and some rice," said Theo as he made the tacos "and maybe after we can go outside and make s' mores"

"Heck yeah!" Yelled Samuel

"Is anyone allergic to anything?" There were a lot of no's " Kaleb get the big table from the back house. Sam and Kane help him." The three young teens nodded and left

Theo turned towards the others "You can all go to the living room and then I'll call you when dinner is ready"

Everyone left leaving Theo in the kitchen, well that's what Theo thought. He turned to the kitchen and took out some of the Ingredients. Theo knew she was there but he just ignored her. He waited until she spoke and with each second, she became more irritated.

"You've gone soft, you know that right?" Said a feminine voice that Theo knew all too well

Theo chuckled and responded while grabbing the rice from the cabinet. "I haven't gone soft, Malia"

"But I think you have," Malia walked closer and leaned on the table. "The Theo I remember would never cook for someone that hates him let alone stay with him and would never take care of some random people. Honestly are they even normal supernatural creatures or just some freaks?"

Theo poured the rice in a pan and then grabbed the meat for the tacos "Look, I'm only letting you stay with me for three reasons. The first reason is because of Liam. Number two is because I have my orders from my co-alpha. Three is because everyone in this pack hates or wants to kill you and I'm not letting anything happen to Liam," Theo turned around and glowed his eyes at Malia and grabbed her by her throat "And if you ever call them freaks again, I will end you"

At that moment Liz walked it and looked at Theo. She knew what was going on but acted like she didn't.

"What's going on?" Theo let go of Malia and turned his attention towards the young girl

"Nothing, just a disagreement between old friends"

The little girl looked at Theo and motioned towards her ears "I'm a werewolf, I have supper hearing"

"Right, I forgot about that" Theo shook his head as Liz looked at the older girl

"He is right though, our entire pack hates you for what you have done to him, and he wouldn't want Liam to get hurt because of a grudge against any of you, and if you hurt him we won't hesitate to kill any of you either"

"Anyway, do you want to help with dinner, Liz?" Asked Theo Asked to the young werewolf

"Sure,"

Little did they know that from the other room everyone from the pack heard the conversations, well everyone but the humans and the banshee. Half an hour later everyone was eating and ready to go outside, they put on their jackets and grabbed blankets and chairs, and soon they were roasting marshmallows.

"You know," Ash smiled "this is nice"

"Yeah, we haven't done anything like this since-" Kane stopped himself as he and his team looked down

"Hey, it's going to be okay," Theo said putting a reassuring hand on Kaleb's shoulder and then looking around at the young team members "They wouldn't want us being sad"

They all smiled at him and nodded and then Flare had an idea "Kaleb, why don't we sing something?"

"Yeah, we haven't heard you sing in a long time" the others agreed

"Sure, why don't the McHale pack pick a song?" Kaleb motioned toward the pack

"Are you sure?" Asked Kira

"Yeah, we trust you," said Celeste

"Okay, now that's a lie," said Kane "Well half a lie since we trust...like four or five of you guys?"

"Yeah, we trust Liam obviously since Theo trusts him," Flare said which made Liam happy

"Mason and Corey since Theo told us about them and they seem like nice people," Rose said which made Mason and Corey smile and kinda shocked.

"And I guess Kira and Scott since well, the way Theo described Kira made her sound like a sweet person and well Ethan is kinda like me and Flare in a way," Rose said which confused the pack

"What do you mean?" Scott looked at them in confusion. If they related to him, what could they have gone through?

"It's something we rather not talk about," said Liz

"Okay," They all agreed

"So what song?" Asked Malia

"I got one," said Kira as she handed her phone to the red-haired girl and the older boy

"Demons, by Imagen Dragons" read Kaleb as Flare read the lyrics

"It's sound great, the lyrics are amazing," she said

"Okay then, it's decided" Theo smiled

After 5 minutes of deciding who would sing what version they all sat down and heard the two teens sing.

(Sorry no lyrics, too lazy)

"That was great!"

"Yeah, well," Said Theo stretching himself "it's getting late, we should go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow"

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Asked Kane

"Well, we are going shopping tomorrow, we have a pack meeting, and then we have training" Theo explained

"Ugh, do we have to train tomorrow?" Asked Flare

"Yeah, or else no movie nights," Said Theo

"Fine" she groaned and soon they were all inside and fast asleep

Sorry this chapter took so long, I was getting distracted with a lot of stuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 452 28
Hello guys, this is a fanfic about the puppy pack (Liam, Theo, Mason, Corey, Brett, Nolan and two others) and what happens when they decide to go on...
1.6K 24 22
This story takes place 2 months after the pervious book. Stiles get a job. Then problems start to arise. Derek leaves for a while to tend to some iss...
5K 139 37
Set years after the final battle. Everyone's back from college. Stiles is an FBI agent. The pack is surprised to hear a pack was seen in the preserve...
363K 9.6K 25
UPDATED. COMPLETED FANFIC Things get a little weird after the pack has to get used to having two alphas. scotts eyes still blaze red but now derek...