burden

Od IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... Více

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 1

23.9K 247 119
Od IWorldline

Enjoy

The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the demon slayer universe.Their "god like" power and strength come from their visual prowess the sharingan although not much is know about this phenomenon it is clear that is grants enhanced strength and abilities.They also are able to mimic other breath styles and blood demon arts because of their sharingan.

In a small but loud village a young boy could be spotted walking through the village. It was a cold winter day. The boy enjoyed the weather as the cold weather was always refreshing after training with his father. The boy "Yoshiki Uchiha" was the son of the Uchiha village's leader "Yoshihiro Uchiha". He was a man of tall stature and an iron will although he could be strick at times he was a kind and powerful man.

Yoshiki was walking to his large family house after his training with father. He opened the front door to the house and was greeted by his mother "Ulla Uchiha"

"Hello mother". Yoshiki said exhaustedly.

"Hi Yoshiki how was training today". She said cheerfully.

"It was fine the same as usual could you ask father to increase the difficulty of the training".

"Already? She questioned. "Ok that is fine I would expect nothing less from you Yoshiki"

"What is for dinner?"

"Udon it will be finished in 5".

A few minutes later.

"Knock knock knock "

Yoshiki stood up and opened the front door to be greeted by his father.

"Hello, Ulla what is for dinner today?"

"Your favorite"

"Udon thank you". He gratefully added.

"Also Yoshiki has requested for the difficulty of the training to be increased".

"I was wondering when you would request this, you are extremely bright and your strength will far surpass mine in time".

"Thank you father but are you sure, you are the strongest person in the village."

"I'm certain considering you are so powerful at the age of 6 the strength you posses matches some of the village elders already".

"Thank you father".

"Dinners ready".

"Coming!"The males said with excitement.

After dinner.

"Father please could you train me some more?" The young boy expressed with passion.

"Yes Yoshiki. We will be back it an hour or so love you".

"Goodbye". The women says.

After 5 minutes of walking the pair had reached the leader dojo.

"Son today I will teach you in the art if the sword".

The boy nods in agreement.

"I will show you how to wield the sword".

"Understood father".

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

313K 13K 30
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 as an uchiha, kaiwa's fate was sealed the moment she was born. cursed to live within the cycle of hate, she turned to love instead...
280K 9.4K 50
The Uchiha clan - a prestigious noble clan of Konohagakure, renowned for their infamous and deadly kekkei genkai, the sharingan. Few have the honor o...
49.1K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
167K 4.5K 23
Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his broth...