just for you (years 3-5)

By aedxx17

"but i guess that's what happens when you love someone. you ignore all the signs saying you should run" [TW]... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 9 (draco's pov)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 37 (dracos pov)
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 56 (draco's pov)
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
sequel

chapter 13

46.5K 1.3K 2.3K
By aedxx17

a couple days go by after our dinner at malfoy manor, and then we're back on the train to hogwarts. i sit with daphne, blaise, and draco in a compartment. none of us have seen pansy yet but we aren't looking forward to when we do, for draco's sake.

"you really didn't write her all break?" blaise says

"nope" draco shakes his head

"good way to cut her off mate" blaise laughs, patting draco on the shoulder

"you're disgusting blaise" i roll my eyes, leaning back in the seat and stretching out my legs, putting them on the seat between blaise and draco. blaise just shrugs, grabbing a chocolate frog and unwrapping it.

daphne taps me on the shoulder and i look over, seeing pansy walking past in the corridor. we see her glance over for a moment, looking as though she may enter, but when she sees draco she keeps walking.

"i'll be right back" i say, not waiting for a response before exiting the cabin, following pansy down the hall.

"hey pansy!" i yell after her, getting her to turn around, "you alright?" i say as i reach her in the hall. 

"i think i'm okay" she shrugs, "i just don't want to speak to him yet. honestly i don't want to talk about it at all. think it's better we just move past it like it didn't happen" i nod, "could you actually tell him that? i'd rather he'd not bring it up" she goes red in the face, looking down at her shoes.

"sure i can pans" i smile, "just let me know what you need"

"thanks" she smiles at me

"oh and thanks for chipping in for my christmas gift" i laugh, "plus draco wouldn't have known to get it had you not mentioned it"

"what do you mean?" she says, furrowing her brow

"the robe... that i tried on in gladrags" i say, even more confused than she is, "draco said you all contributed to get it for me for christmas"

she just sighs, "i don't have a clue what you're on about y/n. but if he had people chip in he sure didn't ask me" she says with a stern look on her face, turning on her heels and walking away.

__________________________

the rest of the train ride i'm wracking my brain, thinking of what pansy said. maybe draco really just didn't have her pay, but i'm thinking he's probably lying about the whole thing. i guess it doesn't matter really, but he could've just told me he bought it. i would've felt awful though, he shouldn't be spending that money on me. by the time we arrive at hogwarts, i still haven't decided if i ought to ask him about it or not.

when we arrive at school, we go into the great hall for dinner. the food is always especially good when we come back from christmas holiday. i sit between draco and blaise, while daphne and pansy sit across from us. crabbe is next to draco and goyle is across from him. we all just make small talk, mostly about what we did over break and what we got for christmas. when we list our gifts, i can see draco fiddling with the ring i got him, but he doesn't mention it to the others.

__________________________

on our walk to the common room, i walk in the front of the group with draco, whispering that pansy said she doesn't want to talk about him not writing her. he looks very happy that he's off the hook.

we're all pretty tired from the journey, so we spend very little time playing chess before going up to bed. daphne, pansy and i go over our schedules for this term, figuring what classes we have together. i have care of magical creatures first thing in the morning, which neither of them have until the afternoon. we all have second period free and then defense of the dark arts together third. then lunch, and i have another free period before my muggle studies class for 2 hours, which neither of them take at all. we all have charms and herbology together tuesday and thursday, and transfiguration friday mornings. i'll have to check the guys schedules during breakfast tomorrow. we all get out the books we will need for tomorrow and tuck into bed, chatting quietly as we all drift to sleep.

__________________________

your schedule

__________________________

during breakfast i learn i have care of magical creatures, defense against the dark arts, history of magic, astronomy, potions, and divination with draco. thats lot of classes for him to make fun of me in. him, blaise and i walk together to care of magical creatures at hagrids hut, draco complaining the whole time that he's still the teacher. today, we're studying flobberworms.

"okay class take a seat here" hagrid gestures across the grass, where he has small stones set out for us to sit upon, while he passes us each a flobberworm in the grass in front of us.

"these are vile" draco scrunches his face, moving backwards away from it.

"you're such a baby" i laugh, picking up the worm to exam it.

"now can anyone tell me what parts of a flobberworm are useful?" hagrid says, lifting his own up in the air.

i quickly raise my hand, as does hermione, but hagrid calls on her.

"the mucus of a flobberworm can be used to thicken potions" she says "it's most commonly used in the wiggenweld potion, herbicide potion, and the sleeping draught"

"i knew that" i mutter, resting my chin on my hand. draco snickers and i shoot him a glare, instantly shutting him up.

"very good miss granger!" hagrid bellows, "now today we will be feeding the flobberworms and then harvesting the mucus for professor snape"

we spend a while feeding cabbage to the worms, draco screaming every now and then that it's bite him

"oi!" draco yelps, "it's bitten me again" he flicks the worm

"they don't have teeth malfoy" i roll my eyes, continuing to feed mine. he huffs and puffs, going back to feeding his. blaise chuckles behind us.

it was a very boring hour of class, but by the end we have some vials of mucus, which hagrid collects to bring to snape. we all walk back up to the castle together, and i meet pansy and daphne in the common room for our free period. i tell them about class, and we all make fun of draco's whininess.

__________________________

"now next saturday we're playing against ravenclaw" flint circles around the team, "shouldn't be too hard, but we've had two weeks of break and need to regroup" he picks up his broom, "practice everyday this week, right after class"

"oh c'mon flint" graham montague throws his broom down

"look i've gotten the match against gryffindor moved back. said it was cause of malfoy's arm" draco smirks, looking down at his old cast he put back on, "but we need to take all that time to practice and get ready. no exceptions. now brooms up, let's play"

he mounts his broom, soaring into the sky. we all follow suit, except for draco, who's playing the role of injured seeker quite well. we practice for a while, flint keeps switching out me and miles bletchley as keeper. finally, we all soar back to the ground, out of breath and ready to go to dinner.

"before you all leave, let me give you your positions for next game" we all stop in our tracks, flint doesn't change out players that often, "me, montague, and warrington will do chaser... hmm uh derrick and bole, beaters. malfoy you'll be good to play next week right?" draco nods, "good. and for keeper we'll do y/l/n" he nods, "any complaints"

miles starts to open his mouth, but flint holds up his hand, "okay great. everyone better be back here tomorrow. miss practice and you're off" he turns away, "and someone put aways the balls!" he yells, walking off the field with the other older guys, leaving draco and i to clean up the pitch.

"congrats" draco says, this is the first game where i'm in the starting lineup, not just put in as a sub, "you're gonna do great"

"thanks" i smile, "i think bletchley might poison my soup tonight" draco chuckles as we finish putting the crates away. we walk back to the castle together, then separating to get cleaned up for dinner.

__________________________

hope y'all enjoy! i have the SAT tmrw so i might not post until later in the day, just wanted to let u know. thanks for the support guys :) plz vote on this chapter, it helps me w views n such xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 89 16
"ฮฑ Soulmate ฮนั• ั‚ะฝั” ฯƒฮทั” ฯั”ัั•ฯƒฮท ฯ‰ะฝฯƒั•ั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ฮนั• ั”ฮทฯƒฯ…gะฝ ั‚ฯƒ ะผฯƒั‚ฮนฮฝฮฑั‚ั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ฯƒ ะผั”ั”ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“, ั‚ฯƒ โˆ‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั”ะผฯƒั‚ฮนฯƒฮทฮฑโ„“ ฯ‰ฯƒัะบ ฯƒฦ’ ั•ั”โ„“ฦ’-โˆ‚ฮนั•ยขฯƒฮฝั”ััƒ, ฯƒฦ’ ฮฑฯ‰ฮฑะบั”ฮทฮนฮทg." This...
374K 23.6K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
111K 4.2K 49
Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it up because normally it's told from the fe...
386K 8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.