Thomas and Friends (Fanficts)

By Project_animations

I've recently gotten into The Thomas and Friends Fandom and finally decided to make a book for it so enjoy!! ... More

¡SUGGESTIONS! (Closed!)
Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)
Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)
Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)
Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)
Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)
Hot Coffee With Sweet Engine's (Arthur x Murdoch)
Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)
A Fire engine and a Diesel?! (Belle x Diesel)
Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)
Late night Cruse (James x Edward)
Race of Hearts #1 (Connor x Rebecca)
A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)
Fixing Mistakes #2 (Ace x Nia)
Silver Flowers and Bleeding Hearts (Rosie x Stanley)
No longer Enemies (Lady x Diesel 10)
Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)
Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)
Cold Hands with Broken Feelings (Rebecca x Gordon)
Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)
Yellow Stars and Blue Skys (Duncan x Millie)
Red Hearts and Blue Dreams (James x Thomas)
Cold Weather and Warm Coal (Frankie x Hurricane)
Love Flowers (Gordon x Henry)
Needy Love (Rosie x Emily)
Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)
Broken Ice and Cold Snow (Frieda x Ivan)
A Warm Summers Date (BoCo x Gordon)
Copy Cat Love (Gordon x Rebecca)
Cold Nights in Warm Sheds (Emily x Thomas)
Cloudy Days (Nia x Thomas)
Soft Love (Rebecca x The Flying Scotsmen)
Warm Hearts (Tamika x Shane)

Small Love (Marion x Mike)

631 6 6
By Project_animations

(Just a lil note that this mentions a few things from the movie "Thomas and Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure" because to me that movie was funny/ cool and that's kinda we're i started to ship Marion and Mike due to one spasifc scene in the moive which will be mentioned a bunch of times in this story but enjoy and have fun reading!!)

Mike was working on the Arlesdale Railway, or what other's liked to call it "The Small Railway" because of how small Bert, Rex and Mike was. Even their drivers were taller then them but that didn't stop them from working their hardest.

It was a usual day for the Arlesdal Railway. The engines worked hard as they pulled goods to the people who lived there and pulled passenger cars to show other visitors around the area. Bert and Rex was laughing while they was on break as Mike pulled up beside Bert while Rex was on the turn table.

"What are you two laughing about?" Mike asked as they calmed down.

"Oh nothing" Rex said attempting to hold in his laugh.

"Yeah *chuckles*....Nothing" Bert said as he backed up to go collect some goods cars.

Mike narrowed his eye's at the two of them as he shot glances at the two of them. "I know you two are hiding some thing, now what is it!" He barked at Rex as he got off the turn table to stop right beside Mike a giggling mess.

"Marion is suppost to come up here to move some rocks off the rails since that bad thunderstorm kicked in the other night. It left a mess almost everywhere and we figured that since you take the goods train..."

"You might get to be working with her!" Bert finished. Mike felt his boiler go cold. Ever since they found that old Pirate ship down near the docks and that odd.....conversation he had with her and her thinking he was some kind of small ✨ fairy engine✨ before cornering him and her making some kind of wish. He was slightly afraid to meet her again because he didn't want to have that same kind of reaction out of her once more.

"I am not going to work with her especially how you two ran off to leave me cornered with her!!" He shot back at the two. They seemed some what suprised by this as Bert and Rex glanced at each other.

"But we figured it would be a good idea not to mention but-"

"We have Passenger trains to be taking all this week so we couldn't do the job or else we would've volunteered" Rex finished

Mike narrowed his eye's at the two of them. Both of them looked at Mike wishing they didn't really volunteer him for the job because they thought he would like it. Then the Small Controller, Fergus Duncan, approached them from the station with his clip board in hand.

"Ah! There you are Mike! I have a job for you, i need you to go collect some cars and meet Marion over towards the forest area"

"But sir i thought that rail is only used by us not those big engines" Mike said as he furrowed his brows.

"It was but we added new rails to it so both large and small engines can use it but due to how much damage that storm had caused no engine can use it that is why i assigned you to help work with Marion until the track is cleared" Fergus said as he made his way back to his office as Mike seemed very irradiated.

"Don't freat Mike I'll volunteer to help once your half way done so you don't burst your saftly valve again" Bert said before Both Bert and Rex busted out laughing.

"You better...." Mike commented as he puffed away to go collect the car's. Once he got the cars he made his way to the forest area that Rex and Bert often use to take visitors down to see the beautiful area filled with trees, flowers, of almost every kind, and small animals.

Mike on the other hand was complaining to himself like usual as he puffed along. "If i have one issue with that 'Marion' lady im going straight to Bert and telling him to take over my job and while i pull his passenger's-WOAH!" Mike quickly screeched to a stop to keep from hitting his funnel on the big shovel that swang just inches above him.

"Oops! Sorry there.... Didn't see you are you alright? Did i hit you?"

"Watch where your swinging that shovel of yours lady!" Mike said as he glanced up at that same engine that cornered him on the bridge that day. They both seemed to share that same suprised expression.

"Is.... Is you that small-"

"Magical fairy Engine? Yeah we're not magical nor are we fairys" Mike said as he rolled his eye's.

"Oh..... But i thought you-"

"We're just like every other engine here on Sodor just we're small..." Mike said as he seemed once more agitated. How ever Marion stayed silent for a good minute or two before breaking the silence between the two of them.

"Oh.... we'll....... My apologies......." She said moving her shovel more to the left. Mike slightly raised an eye brow before sighing.

"Apology accepted ....... But im still going to hold that against you for a small bit longer" Mike said as he looked her up and down before rolling his eye's. Marion was now relaxed and happy she could get back to good terms with the small red engine to her right.

"Oh! Where are my manners! My name's Marion and you are?.." She asked as she waited patiently for an anwser. Mike wanted to be sarcastic to her but decided that it probably wouldn't be the best idea to toy with her now.

".....My names Mike" he said looking back up at her as she brought her shovel infront of him like they was gonna shake hands though they didn't even have any.

"We'll is very nice to meet you Mike!" She said before bringing her shovel back over to the side. "Now how about we get these rocks off the line hm? I'm sure you don't really wanna be here after are last encounter..." She joked though she was some what correct.

Mike really didn't want to be there but now that he saw how forgiving she was his mind convinced him to stay and not just run off with no reason or excuse even if he decided to do that the "Small Controller" would be very cross with him once he found out.

"The rocks seem to be piled high so they'res a very slim chance will ever get done by today it looks like it might be a couple of days before we ever get done...." Mike said attempting to lighten the mood.

"We'll then i guess we better get to it then!" Marion said with a smile on her face.

*Time Skip to night*

Bert and Rex was already half way asleep when Mike backed into the shed. They noticed how dusty he was though to they're suprise he didn't seem one bit agitated he actually looked to be really tired. "So i take it that moving some of those rocks off the rails went well?" Rex asked as he raised an eye brow.

"Yes it did go...... Surprisingly well but we still have alot of work to do tomorrow...." Mike yawned as he drifted off to sleep. Bert and Rex gave each other confused looks.

"Maybe they both got onto good terms with one another?"

"Maybe..... But at the same time Im sure Mike will still use that old reason agenst her any other day, is not unusual for him to get angry at small things" Rex said as he yawned.

"Yeah.... Well I'll talk more in the morning night..." Bert said as he fell asleep

"Night..." Rex said as he too drifted to sleep, after awhile they all was asleep waiting for the next day to come.

It wasn't long until the sun risen above the mountain's of Sodor to get the day started for all the engines and people who lived on the island. The morning dew on the grass and tree limbs dripped off onto the sleeping engine's in the shed. Rex was always the first one to wake up, the only time he wasn't was when he was feeling a little sick one day.

"Up and at em! Come on sleepy heads we got work to do!" Rex said as he whistled loud enough to wake Mike and Bert. "Im up!" Bert said as he yawned. Mike groaned "can't i sleep in just a bit longer?" He asked yawning with his eye's still shut. "I don't think so Mike you might end up sleeping the day away then i wonder what Mr. Fergus would say to that hmm?" Rex said as he started to puff away.

Mikes eye's shot open "alright! alright! im going im going!" Mike said as he started to puff out of the shed to go collect the same cars he used yesterday with the sound of Bert and Rex chuckling behind him as he grumbled to himself some more.

It wasn't long until Marion and Mike got back to work trying to move rocks off the rails and placing them into the trucks behind Mike, the noise wasn't abother to Mike and at this point he ended up drifting back off to sleep without Marion knowing.

"Alright i think that should be the last load for now, you can take the trucks and empty them before coming back to collect some more rocks-" Marion then noticed that Mike was fast asleep. She quietly giggled to herself as a small blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Mike" she whispered

"Mike" she whispered once more

"Mike!"

"Ah! What!? what?!" He yellped looking around before looking over at Marion realizing she was the one who woke him as he blushed slightly. Marion chuckled "you can't just sleep on the job yet! We have work to do! I need you to-"

"Take the trucks back down to the station so Paxton can pick them up and take them to Skarloeys Quarry i know im on it" Mike said as he yawned before puffing off to the station. As he chuffed along towards the station he kept asking himself the same question over and over again in his head. "Why did i blush is just Marion who woke me so why did i blush!?" Then he quickly stopped dead in his tracks, "don't tell me im starting to develop feelings for her!" He said to himself as he looked worryingly down at the tracks below him.

"No no no no no no she's just a friend nothing more and im not going to fall for her or any other engine for that matter!" But no matter how many times he said that the thought of Marion kept popping up in his head making his boiler bubble and his cheeks turn almost as red as his paint work.

He heavily sighed and tried to push down any feelings for her what so ever. He finally got to the station and emptyed the trucks of rocks into a different set of trucks as he puffed back to where Marion was.

*Time Skip*

"We'll i think we're done for today *yawn* well come back tomorrow and finish getting the remaining rocks hmm?" Marion said as she looked over at Mike who has been pondering his thoughts ever since he left the 1st time that day to unload the rocks.

"Mikey was a matter? You've nearly been silent the whole time we've been working today"

"Oh is nothing just....." Mike was hesitant for a moment before he continued on. "Why did you volunteer to come down here and help? Why not Oliver or Jack?" Mike asked glancing up at her. Marion thought for a moment before moving her shovel over to him "well when i heard that one of us would be coming down here for a few days then i figured i could try and apologized for that silly mistake i did when cornering you up on that bridge" Marion chuckled as she brought her shovel back over to her.

"Why do you ask?" She said looking over at Mike who was trying to fight back a blush. "Look Marion i know that we've only knew each other for a little bit but..... I started to develop feelings for you and I've been trying to push them down because i wasn't for sure if i really liked you or not until now...." He said as he felt his wheels wobble and his boiler bubble as his face slowly started to turn red as he waited for her anwser.

Marion was speechless for amoment. "Mike I've liked you too ever since i first met you i couldn't stop thinking about you that's why i volunteered to come work here was to see you and confess first but it seems that you beet me to it" Marion said as she softly smiled at him. Mike blushed even harder as he glanced away. "Marion.... Will you Date me?" He asked. "Of course Mike" she said as she brought her shovel over to him and gently booped his noise as they both broke out into laughter.

(I hope you all enjoyed this little crack ship of mine. Ever since i saw the movie and that lil scene we're Marion corners Mike up on the bridge with her shovel i screamed and slowly started to ship it like crazy. I was going to do a two part with this story but decided not to but if you'd like to see a 2nd part to this or any other ship please let me know i am however not taking ship suggestions just yet, i decided to try and clean out some of the ships I've shipped and been waiting to write fict about since i started to ship them so that's kinda a reason why i closed suggestions for now but i promise that I'll reopen them as soon as im done!
Like always i Hope you Have a Good Day/ Night!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 3 9
This is a reader insert. You are best friends with Thomas. He is also legally related to you. One day you find out that his sides are real and they n...
19.9K 316 140
It was the day of Thomas' arrival on Sodor, but he wasn't alone. He had a friend tagging along, and they were no ordinary friend. No one was sure whe...
8.9K 123 14
You were wondering what happened in the 60s? Now you'll see the end. During Thomas' life on the island, he has always felt like it was a safe place...
2.5K 73 10
In which the past generation gets sent seven movies that will help change the future for the better. Or Where lost souls find each other while causin...