deku's secrets

By C0smicWeird0

Deku is secretly a girl ,read to see what other secrets are revealed More

chapter 1
a.n
vote!

chapter 2

368 3 1
By C0smicWeird0

The 1-a students sat  in the dorm living room chatting and laughing amongst themselves "why don't we play truth or dare !"Mina exclaimed excited "Mido ,truth or dare?" "T-truth"she stuttered "should have picked dare nerd" shouted bakugou "okay ,do you have a crush on any one ?"mina asked "you "she mumbled blushing from embaressment.

Mina almost jumped up from where she was sat as her crush liked her back! "I like you too,will you go out with me ?"she asked hoping Izuku said yes "y-yeah "Izuku stuttered nervously.

An:I am still alive and open to any constructive criticism and general comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
59.2K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...