Dragon Slayer Mating Season

Bởi whateverstuff17

It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three... Xem Thêm

Strange Behavior
Yukino and Kagura
Who are the mates?
Dragon Mating Season
Three Weeks
A Plan
Paradise?
The Breakout
THEY'RE HERE!!!
Won't be able to update.
RUN!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Mira Vs. Laxus
Escape
We're Not Safe
Rogura
Miraxus [M]
Stingyu
Gale [M]
Nalu
The End.

Very Slow Updates

929 5 0
Bởi whateverstuff17

Hey guys I just wanted to tell about how there will be slow updates, I've started school a couple of weeks ago and I've been busy with my homework, so I don't really have a lot of time on my hands to write. Sorry about that, but I'm still gonna try my best to keep updating as soon as possible.
If you guys have any ideas or have something you want me to change on the story then feel free to tell me.

Make sure to be safe when going out!

Byeee😜
#blacklivesmatter
#dumptrump2020

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

809K 16.3K 43
Lucy gets a feeling that she wants to do something different so she goes in a mission alone. No body knows that Natsu has just started his mating sea...
324K 5.5K 25
Lucy, Levy, Romeo, Kagura, Kinana, Yukino and Mirajane have no idea what kind of hell that has been released. Will they be able to escape All charac...
31.7K 584 20
We all know about the famous Dragon Slayer Mating Season. But what would happen if it was not just the Dragon Slayers? What would happen if all type...
45.4K 695 26
following the popular trend of fairy tail fanfics this is a story about the mating season of slayers. All slayers will be featured but. there will al...