Deranged (Completed)

By IDidntseeyou

I just wanted to go home, but at the time I guess it was right. He was standing on the track of an oncoming t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Everything Wrong with This Book

Chapter 5

1.6K 75 8
By IDidntseeyou

<Gage Grant POV>

"Hey you ok?" Lily asked as we stopped at her locker.

"Yeah, sorry. Just thinking." I said remembering a few weeks ago how Patton talked about me and things he would do for me.

"Hi." Patton said popping up at my side and scaring me.

Ever since he confessed to everything I've been watching him closely. If he got away with killing mom who knows who he can kill and get away with next.

"Hey Patton, how was class?" Lily asked, taking her books out.

"It was fine." Patton said looking at the floor.

"You ok?" She asked slightly worried.

He picked his head up and smiled, "Yeah, just tired. A lot of school work to finish." He said, nodding a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said closing her locker while stuffing her bag with the books.

"I'll be fine." Patton said, staring at the floor.

I was scared of what was going through his mind so I gently grabbed his hand. He looked at our hands and smiled brightly.

Even after he explained everything I didn't understand. Well I understood, but I couldn't comprehend it.

We heard the bell ring and left for class.

Walking into my class I saw Gregroy and Xavier sitting and talking to each other. Once they saw me I saw Xavier's face light up.

"Hey GeGe." Gregory said setting his head on the table.

"Hi guys." I said sitting next to Gregory. Mrs. Shin switched our seat so that Gregory and I still sat beside each other and Xavier sat in front of us.

"You ok?" Xavier asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah, sorry. Just thinking." I said repeating myself from earlier.

"Thinking about what?" Gregory asked.

Looking at the door to the classroom I saw Patton standing there, staring at me. As soon as he saw me looking he smiled lightly and left the door frame.

"What's up with him?" Gregory asked curiously.

"Nothing. He's just tired." I said trying not to worry myself. Patton wasn't going to do anything if I asked him not to.

"Hey, no offence... but what's Patton's deal? He seems kinda off." Xavier asked

"He lives with me. Found him years ago, he went through some...rough stuff." I explain trying to respect Patton's privacy.

"Ah ok." Xavier said, "So you guys aren't like...together?" He asked looking down hopefully.

"We're kinda like brothers? Not like boyfriends and such." I explained.

I was just waiting for Xavier to ask me out, waiting for some hint, "Oh ok." Xavier said as the teacher walked in.

Sighing, I set my head down and pouted, "It's ok." Gregory said, patting my head. He knew about my small crush on Xavier.

"Don't worry." Gregory said.

Class went on and soon lunch was here and Patton was waiting for me after class, "Hey Gage, how was class?" He asked nicely.

"It was good, you?" I asked trying to not bring anyone else up.

"Great!" He said happily to have my attention.

Sitting down at the tables Lily and Chase were already there, "Hey have you seen Lucas?" Chase asked

"No, why?" I asked, setting my bag down.

"Haven't seen him all day." Chase said kinda sad

"Maybe he finally got sick of you." Patton said, but he didn't sound like he was joking, still we laughed.

"Yes I have, but also I missed most of class." Lucas said sitting next to Chase.

"Where have you been?" Lily asked sitting down next to Xavier.

"Skipped class, then Sumãto made me go science to sling shot the teacher." Lucas said, sighing.

Sumãto was just a friend of Lucas

"How is Sumãto?" Lily asked

"He's ok, getting ready to leave for college." He said picking at his tray of food.

"Bleh." Chase said.

"You're going to go to college." Xavier said sternly.

"Ew." Chase said

The day went on and I was waiting for Patton at the front doors of the school but he wasn't here. That's what scared me.

Opening the main doors I started to search for him. Nothing, not even a sound. He was here. I know he was, he wouldn't leave me behind...right?

Looking at an opened door I slowly peeked in and saw Patton sitting on the floor behind the teacher's desk.

His head was the only thing I saw and he looked so calm but also tense, "Patton?" I asked and his head snapped to me.

"Gage! Hey, I'll be out in just a minute ok? Just need to finish something." He said sweetly which scared me.

Slowly I walked towards him, "Gage please don't come any closer." Patton said slightly worried.

Going against what he said I looked over the teacher's desk and saw Lily on the floor and her face a light blue color.

"Patton I thought I told you not to hurt anyone..." I whispered, backing away from him.

"Yes I know, but I also said that I couldn't do that! She was starting to like you! I can't have that, everyone has to know their place. That doesn't exclude Lily, Gage." He said smiling.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

I heard gasping and slowly leaned over to see her gasping for air. Patton put his hand in her mouth and grabbed something.

Quickly he pulled out a small, bloodied, metal sword. Blood splatter was on the side of her mouth and her face was a blue and purple color.

"Patton is she...?" I whispered, scared.

Smiling he put his hand on her neck and waited for a few seconds, "She's dead." He said smiling at her corpse.

"Crap Patton." I said, scared of what he just did.

He looked at me, "Don't worry Gage, I'll take care of her." He said standing up and smiling softly at me.

"Patton...why did you do this?" I asked

"She has to know her place, Gage. Everyone needs to know their place." He said lightly cupping my face and smiling.

I sat down in the seat trying to process what he just did. Not saying anything he grabbed Lily and put her over his shoulder, "I'll be back, I promise." He said leaving the room.

He left the room and I stayed put. Was this going to be a normal thing? If someone came close to me he would do this?

Somehow I dazed out so much he was shaking me back into the real world an hour later, "Gage?" He asked as he lightly shaked me.

Startled, I jumped and looked at him, he had a curious look on his face. His hand lifted up and was about to touch my face, but I pushed back and fell on the floor.

Immediately he looked worried, "Are you ok?" He asked hopping over the desk to get to me, but I still jumped back from him while on the floor.

"Gage? Are you scared of me?" He asked sadly.

"You just killed Lily, who knows when you'll do that to me." I snapped at him.

Patton looked so sad at the statement, "Gage, I would never hurt you...Never ever! I told you I'd rather kill myself before I hurt you." He said getting on the floor to stare at me.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked

"Because you're my God. People can't be on your level, so they have to know their place. I know my place, now everyone else needs to know theirs." He said smiling softly.

"Is this going to be a normal thing now? You're just going to kill people who get close to me?" I asked sarcastically.

He looked ashamed for a second, "Only if they do something that I redeem holding themselves above you..." He whispered.

"What's redeemable as holding themselves above me?" I asked

Quickly he scooted close to me, "Like make fun of you, or like you." He said smiling.

So he really saw me as a God? If this was what it was like to be a God I didn't like it. Not for a second.

"Why are you doing this all for me?" I asked again.

"Because I love you Gage...I'm willing to do everything to make you happy. Gods have to be respected." He said picking up my hand and lightly playing with my fingers.

While walking home I didn't say anything. Even at night when Patton had snuck into my bed and hugged my torso, I didn't say anything.

"Gage, please wake up." He said squeezing me a bit.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I'm sorry for what I did." He said, rolling me over to lay on my bed and staddle me, "Please forgive me."

"I can't stop you, even if I did turn you into the police you probably know what you're doing so you can't get caught." I said not looking at him.

I heard a soft cry and when I looked at him he was rubbing his eyes, "Why are you crying?" I snapped

"I'm sorry Gage, I know you don't like what I do. Please understand, this is what I have to do. People just don't understand how special you are." Patton said, wiping his eyes.

"Patton," I said sitting up and grabbing his shoulders, "Listen to me. I'm not a God. What you're doing is psycho!" I said shaking him a bit.

"No! What I'm doing is right!" He said staring at me, he looked insane but also soft, "People just need to understand." He whispered, putting his forehead against mine.

"You're scaring me." I said honestly.

He looked hurt, "Gage, you have nothing to be scared of. I will never try to hurt you. Please believe me when I say that, there's no reason for me to hurt you...ever!" He said cupping my face.

"If you get too scared of me, you can hurt me, ok? Tie me to a chair and leave me in the shed. Or if you want I'll hurt myself for you." He said smiling.

"That's not what I want Patton. I want you to not hurt people for the sake of me. Yes you can see me as a God of some sort, but not at the cost of someone's life." I said making him shake his head.

"No, I can't do that. People will learn one day, and until that day I will keep showing what happens. Please Gage, I will never, ever, hurt you. If I do, please hurt me. Hit, kick, torture me until you think I won't hurt you anymore." He pleaded.

We were going in circles. Same things being said, he's not going to change his mind. Neither was I.

"Ok, I will. There are rules now then Patton." I said wanting to keep him in check.

He nodded obediently, "Yes. Of course."

"1. Tell me if someone is getting on your nerves. 2. Don't tell people you see me as a God. 3. If you get caught, it's not on me." I listed off to him.

"But-" He tried to start but I cut him off.

"No Patton. These are my rules." I said sternly to him.

Once again he nodded, "I will." He said not looking at me anymore.

"Good. Now, what did you do with Lily?" I asked

I watched him bite his lip a bit, "I put her in the boy's PE locker. Then..." He trailed off not finishing his sentence.

"Patton what?" I asked

"I got the mop from the bathroom and shoved it upwards..." He said, still not meeting my eyes.

"You shoved the broom into her?!" I asked harshly, making him nod quickly as he grabbed onto my sheets.

"There were bruises on her, frame someone else for the crime. They will call it rape and then someone will be arrested for her murder." He explained.

"Who's locker?" He asked.

He went silent for a moment, "Chase Hartley." He whispered, completely staring at the sheets.

"Patton...you stupid fuck." I snapped making him flinch.

Shoving him off of my I paced the room and he sat on my bed like an obedient dog while stared at me.

"Stay here." I said, making him nod quickly, "Where are you going?" He asked sadly, but curiously.

"Out, don't move." I said pointing at him and he nodded again.

Leaving the house quietly I ran to the school and put up my hood incase of cameras.

School wasn't far so I ran and hoped over the fence quickly. The gym door was locked so I panicked, Chase would be in big trouble if I didn't do anything.

Looking around on the ground I wondered for a bit and found a hair pin and a paperclip. I ran back to the gym and played with the lock for a bit until I heard a click.

Surprised it worked I opened the door and waited for the alarm of some sort to go off...but it never came. Happily I pushed the door open and turned on the light.

Chase's locker was at the far back so I quickly went to see the dark blue locker. At the bottom of the locker, a few drops of red substance dripped out and scared me.

The lockers were cubed, not rectangular. So she was balled up in that small space. Chase also had a top locker which meant Patton had picked her up only to shove her in a small locker.

Luckily I knew his combo, he knew mine to, and spun it open quickly. Once the door opened I saw Lily crouched down in a ball.

In a moment of shock I held my mouth and stomach, trying not to puke. I guess my body didn't like that I was holding it back so I ran to the side room, where the bathrooms were, and puked up my dinner.

After that was done I slowly went back over to her body and thought of where to put her. It took me a second of looking around but then I looked straight up...

The ceiling...Going to Chase's locker I stepped up on the small platform and forced myself up to the small space between the ceiling and lockers.

Carefully touching the ceiling it moved and I slid it to the side. Surprised I stood up on the lockers and looked into the ceiling, I saw a small bag across the locker room ceiling.

Slowly getting fully into the ceiling I crawled my way to the bag and brought it back into the ceiling spot where I got up from.

Inside the bag were smaller bags...filled with white powder...? Holy crap. Dropping the bag it landed on the floor.

Fun Fact: This chapter took a turn...didn't plan that.

Words:2463

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 965 32
You are an Omega. You weren't allowed to join the army. Just like how you weren't allowed to go to school or work. You thought that it was absolutely...
126 0 33
"You know no one is perfect right? So stop trying to be it." I glanced up and scowled at him. I probably more than anyone that no one is perfect. I c...
9.2K 228 26
nemesism (n.): frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward toward oneself and one's way of living ~~~~ Spencer Reid has never had it easy. He s...
21.1K 893 12
Patton was a Yandere. He'd discovered the name of the word when he'd googled it. It sounded horrible, so he tried to hide it. The bad thing, he could...