π…π‘π”πˆπ“ π’πŽπ‘ππ„π“ | π™˜οΏ½...

By asanation-

β—― OPEN β—‘ CLOSED a simple shop wherein april, jen, and i try to make covers for you! More

π˜‰π˜“π˜ˆπ˜Šπ˜’π˜“π˜π˜šπ˜›.
- π˜½π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ π™Šπ™‰π™€: 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 π‰π€π‚πŠπ’.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜—π˜π˜Œ π˜—π˜œπ˜•π˜Šπ˜.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œπ˜›π˜π˜•π˜.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜”π˜ˆπ˜™π˜›π˜π˜•π˜.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜—π˜π˜Œ π˜–π˜• π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜™π˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜š.
- π˜—π˜–π˜π˜šπ˜–π˜•π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜‹π˜Œπ˜™ π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜Šπ˜™π˜–π˜žπ˜• π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ.
- π˜π˜–π˜•π˜Œπ˜ π˜Šπ˜™π˜π˜šπ˜— π˜Šπ˜™π˜œπ˜šπ˜.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜π˜šπ˜’π˜Œπ˜  π˜šπ˜–π˜œπ˜™.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜–π˜–π˜“π˜Œπ˜™.
- π˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜‰π˜–π˜œπ˜™π˜‰π˜–π˜• π˜šπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜.
- π˜½π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ π™π™’π™Š: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 ππ”πŒππŠπˆπ.
- π˜‰π˜–π˜œπ˜™π˜‰π˜–π˜• π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜šπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜.
- π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜Šπ˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜π˜›π˜Œ π˜™π˜œπ˜šπ˜šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜• π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜—π˜π˜Œ π˜”π˜ˆπ˜™π˜›π˜π˜•π˜.
- π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜Šπ˜Œπ˜‹ π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜šπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜π˜π˜•π˜Ž π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜•.
- π˜‰π˜–π˜œπ˜™π˜‰π˜–π˜• π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜Šπ˜π˜‹π˜Œπ˜™.
- π˜ˆπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜™π˜– π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜žπ˜π˜π˜›π˜Œ π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜‹π˜™π˜œπ˜•π˜’π˜Œπ˜• π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• π˜—π˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜—π˜—π˜“π˜Œ & π˜™π˜œπ˜” π˜Šπ˜–π˜Šπ˜’π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“.
- π˜—π˜œπ˜”π˜—π˜’π˜π˜• 𝘍𝘐𝘑𝘑.

π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ π“πŽ 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏 π™Žπ™Šπ™π˜½π™€π™!

1.4K 61 89
By asanation-

WELCOME TO FRUIT SORBET!

this section will contain the following:

- INTRODUCTION
- RULES
- PAYMENT
- COVER TYPES
- FORM TEMPLATES
- ADDITIONAL NOTES

INTRODUCTION

hello, this is sana, jen, and april! welcome to our cover shop wherein we try to make aesthetically pleasing covers for you.

both april, jen, and i enjoy making covers, later on in the following sections i will show you the different kind of templates which we have to offer, but this cover shop is a convenient way for us to utilize our creativity while also helping other wattpad authors out there by creating an eye catching cover!

tag any friends you think would appreciate taking a look at our shop!

RULES

one: add this cover shop to your library, so that you can be notified when we post your cover(s).

two: your book must be published. we will be checking.

three: use our cover for at least 7 days. we will be checking this. if you fail to meet with the rules you will no longer be allowed to shop here. covers take a lot of time and effort so if you would respect that, both april and i would greatly appreciate your efforts.

four: the maximum amount of covers you can order is 5 per order.

five: please be patient. both jen, april, and i are very busy people, so if you could be patient with us, we will love you for it.

six: we strictly forbid shop-hopping. if we catch you doing so, you will be added to the blacklist.

seven: i personally prefer delivering covers either through email or twitter, just so that no one steals your cover through wattpad. i hope you'll understand that xx

eight: after a week of requesting, we ask that you DO NOT i repeat DO NOT delete your request. it is a pain for the artists who have already begun your request just to see it deleted. it's an absolute waste of their time and effort. if you must delete you have to let us know before doing so, by reaching out to us through the comments or pms or even through message board.

nine: we currently do NOT take anymore
anime cover requests. it's a bit
challenging for the artists to find pictures
and graphics that suit the style that
the costumer wants so we ask that you
do not request one.

PAYMENT

one: vote on the chapter where we have posted your cover, and give us your honest opinion. if you liked it, what are some of your favorite parts of it? anything that stands out to you? if you aren't completely satisfied, tell us why.

two: follow jen , april and me. (this is optional but all of us would really appreciate if you did 🥺 we're all recently starting to write different types of works on this app and would genuinely appreciate the support!)

three: credit all of us in the description in your book. we will make sure you do this before you receive the cover.

four: password is hidden within the rules.

COVER TYPES

below are the types of covers we can offer for you!

MARASCA FIZZ

CHERRY MANHATTAN

PEACH BELLINI

FLORADORA

ORANGE CRUSH

COSMOPOLITAN

BLUEBERRY LEMONADE

FORM TEMPLATES

below i will insert what your form should look like. do not create your form here, we will disregard it if you do.

your name: ex. sana

username: ex. asanation-

book title: ex. five crowns

link: ex. https://my.w.tt/lBQds0YVq9

template name: ex. cherry manhattan

summary of book:
ex. "A little chaos once in a while isn't bad, right?" Status is very important at the Evergreen Secondary School. But years of hard-earned fighting for their soceital positions and roles comes to question at this wealthy academy when an anonymous hacker begins to play a game of secrets to reveal dark and dirty motives behind every student. No one is safe, but just like any other game, Jade Lei is willing to play.

vibe: dark and mysterious

color palette: dark red, black, blue

password: (><)

ADDITIONAL NOTES

09.02.20: we make themes also, so if you're interested in a theme, tell us what kind of theme you're looking for and we'll make a cover set, and find a banner + icon for your account as well.

09.04.20: every customer qualifies for 1 redo per cover. if you would like anything changed, whether it means a picture, color of font, etc. that qualifies as a redo. make sure you list everything you want changed, because you only get one chance. and please make sure you're clear with what you want 🥺

09.05.20: make sure you choose a template which fits your cover! don't choose and dark and serious template for a book that is light and colorful. it makes it hard for us as cover artists to give you a quality product, and in the end will leave both you and i displeased.

12.14.20: also don't be offended if i follow and unfollow 😅 i mainly follow each customer temporarily just so i can tag their account in their specific slot.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
186K 11.9K 45
ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ψ©Ω‹ Ω…Ψ§ ΨͺΨ£Ψͺي العائِلة Ψ£ΩˆΩ„Ψ§Ω‹ΨŒ Ψ¨ΨΆΨ¬ΩŠΨ¬Ω‡Ψ§ΨŒ ΩˆΨ­ΩΨ³Ω‡Ψ§ΨŒ ΩˆΨ­Ψ±ΩˆΨ¨ΩΩ‡Ψ§ الدائِمة Ψ±ΨΊΩ…Ψ§Ω‹ ΨΉΩ† أمانِها المُسΨͺΩ‚Ψ±ΨŒ Ψ¬ΩŠΨ΄Ωƒ المُΨͺءدي، Ω…Ψ­Ψ·Ψ© Ψ₯ΩŠΨ΅Ψ§Ω„ΩƒΨŒ Ω…Ω„Ψ¬Ψ£Ωƒ Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ¦ΩΩ…ΨŒ ΩˆΩŠΩ‚ΩŠΩ†Ωƒ Ψ§Ω„ΩˆΨ­ΩŠΨ―ΨŒ...
281K 19.9K 149
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...