The Last of the Loric~ Book O...

Par Momsincharge

This is an I Am Number Four fanfic. Because ya know that series is frickin awesome and stuff. Anyway I hope y... Plus

Dedication
Skyla's Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Plaura's Prologue

117 4 2
Par Momsincharge

Welcome back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plaura's POV

I ran around the front yard of my home on Lorien. My older sister, Skyla and I were Garde along with our parents. I was playing tag with Skyla and our Chimæra, Khana. Our home was beautiful. Lorien was beautiful. Oh I forgot to mention that every Garde has a pendant with a piece of Loralite on it. Its our most prized possession along with our Inheritance. My Cêpan's name is Samuel. But everyone calls him Sam. Oh I forgot to mention my name! I'm Plaura. Plaura North. And I am currently living in the U.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think of Plaura? Oh and all credit goes to @FrostbiteTheFangirl for the character, Plaura.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...