BILLIONAIRE'S HEART

By parthada

A city guy, jolly and down to the earth, a typical village girl, innocent and naive.... What will happen whe... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5 (FULL PART)
PART 6 (full part)
Part 7(full part)
PART 8 (full part)
PART 9(full part)
PART 10 (full part)
PART 11(full)
PART 12(full)
COVER/SEQUEL
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
CHAPTER 21

PART 13(full)

1.6K 88 5
By parthada

Happy reading!

"Sir..sir we have reached!" Manik starred outside only to realise he being zoned out again. He got down, and went inside his mansion, not before ordering his guards to gather everyone in the living room. The guard found his tone as well as his behaviour harsh, but than let it go thinking he might be in some tension.

All of them gathered inside the living room, and wondered, why they were being called that too by Manik. Was he going to fire someone? Or was he going to add some new activities? Every sort of questions pooped up inside their tiny head. The whispers came to an hault when Manik walked in, his aura, his glare, his hard face, screamed nothing but danger to them. He sat down on one of the couch, and starred them.

"Where is everyone!" Each one of it shivered on hearing his Stern tone, "answer me, I dint have whole time for you all!" Gathering courage one of the worker stepped forward, "s..sir cabir sir and Navya ma'am have gone to Hyderabad for deal, rest fab 4 have gone for some meeting related to fab 5 to Germany." "Hmm good, now listen to me, eyes wide open and ears all at me. I don't want anyone to know about my arrival, also I don't want unnecessary lights on, no one will be disturbing me unless they want to say goodbye to their so called precious job, am i clear?" 

Manik Stern yet authorative tone made them tremble in fear, they all nodded their head irritating him. "What! I want answer not your action" "yes sir!" "Good, now what you are wating for? out!" Everybody in a second dispersed while Manik made his way towards their mini bar. His hair were messy, his eyes were blood red shot, his shirt creased, hand bruised, inshort he was complete mess.

For workers he was not the same jolly loving guy, which they saw before him living to village. What they saw was a complete new version, which was definitely a nightmare for them, he was their nightmare, not only for then but for each and every single person.

_____________________________

3 in the morning, the mansion was pitch dark, except the led lights illuminating little bit. Manik was gulping down his bottle,  without realising anything. Everything was roaming in his mind like a fresh page of the book. It felt like the incident took place yesterday only. 

Flashback 

Village 

"Yaa is everything set! No no I want the best, make sure everything is perfectly ready, I am leaving now will see you there" Manik disconnected the call, wide smile playing on his lips, his face was glowing, he was excited just like a small boy. He immediately went into his walk in closet, and got ready in his favourite three piece suit, setting his hair, he went downstairs. 

"Kaka, I am leaving, when Nandini will be here just give her this note!" Saying so Manik gave the note, and ran towards his car. The Buttler kept the note with him and got engrossed in his work. His work haulted when the door bell rang. "Arey Nandini, come" Nandini smiled sweetly and entered inside her gaze finding Manik, it was 7 in the afternoon, she needed to head back by 9 so that everything goes smoothly.

"Kaka Manik kaha hai?" "Manik baba toh idar naahi hai, per unhone ye chitthi dene ko kaha tha apko" frowning she took the letter and read it. 

"Dear Nandini, 

I just want one thing from  you is to follow me tonight. There is one parcel kept inside my room, go there and wear it, I hope you will like it. Driver will be waiting for you downstairs, he will bring you to me.

Manik!"

Nandini immediately rushed upstairs, as per letter she saw one parcel in the middle of the bed. She immediately  opened the box and gasped seeing a beautiful Navy Blue dress. With shivering hands she took the dress, her eyes welled up seeing the dress, somewhere she got the idea of what was coming and that's what she feared the most.

Shooving of  her tears she immediately wored the dress. No doubt manik's choice was splendid. Nandini left her hair open, and went with the chauffer. As stated the chauffer dropped her to an isolated place. Nandini's eyes scanned the place but what she saw was drakness. Her phn beeped with one message, reading it her heart crumbled but than she somehow controlled herself. "Calm down Nandini, whatever will happen will be good. This is for Manik." The message was from Harshad, he was also at that place hiding, watching them.

"Manik where are you? Manik ar.." nandini's eyes widened on seeing the place which glowed in a sec. A path full of red roses was decorated which was leading somewhere. "Follow the path Nandini!" Nandini closed her eyes, controlling herself she put up her smiling face and walked on that path barefoot. Everything was just like fairy tale for her, for the first time in her life she did saw something like that. Nandini was walking, and as she passed the specific points the place went on illuminating with the side lamp, at last she reached the table. Which was beautifully decorated. 

"Manik!" "I am here!" Nandini turned to her right, there she saw Manik standing in front of her, clad in three piece tuxedo looking hot as hell. "Manik" she immediately hugged him tightly. "You look heavenly beautiful"  "thank you!" Manik lead her towards the table and pulled one chair for her, Nandini sat down and while sat infront of her. 

All the time smile was playing on both of their lips, but one man was glaring them both, it was Harshad. After having a peaceful dinner, Manik asked for a dance, which she accepted. "What happened you seemed to be zoned out" Nandini got startled on hearing his questions, "no, it's nothing like that. I am just surprised no one had ever did something like this for me. Thank you Manik !" 

"You deserve it Nandini, ok now close your eyes and need to tell you something" nandini's heart beat increased on hearing him, thousands of emotions erupted in her mind and heart. "Man.." "shh just do it please" giving up she closed her eyes, "open you eyes Nandini!" Slowly she opened her eye lids but frowned on not seeing Manik, soon her eyes fell down she saw Manik sitting on one knee in front of her. 

"Manik what are doing? Why are you sitting down? Ge..." "Nandini please now listen to me please" Nandini sighed and gave up. "You know you are the first ever girl you did attract me, who stole my heart in the first meet. It was like love at first site, I didn't thought that I would ever fall in love with someone. You are amazing Nandini, I love the way you talk, your innocence, your that cute pout, everything about you just drives me insane. So cutting it short I want to tell you is I LOVE YOU! YES I LOVE YOU NANDINI. Would you like to spend your rest of the years with me?"

By now tears were flowing from her eyes, the day she waited for was here, the end was here. She just wanted to hug him tightly, hide herself in him, yell that yes she also love him. Their trance was broken by Harshad, who had done with everything, Manik got confused on seeing him hear, "tum? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" "Abb kya kare, jaab hamari mangetar yaha hai toh hum ghar pe kya kare. Khass kar taab jaab koi aur uspe nazaar daal raha hai" 

Anger built up in Manik, he immediately got up and pushed him away from nandini. "Apni bakwaas band karo, aur nikal jao yaha se" "mein bakwaas kar raha hu? Ek kaam karte hai kuy naah hum nandini se puchte hai. Nandini tum kiski mangetar ho?" Nandini's mind went blank, when the question was directed towards her.

She fumbled, and started playing with her fingers nervously, but than it striked her that she can't let Manik know the truth, otherwise he won't leave the village. "Haa! Mein Harshad ki mangetar hu" Manik stumbled as soon as the words hit him. "You are lying" "no I am not" Manik caught her by shoulder, "just shut up, I know nandini you are lying" "no I am not!' "than what was all that? This " "it's was all planned. I wanted to learn English and you where better source also I just wanted that piece of land on our name which I did by taking your signature" 

"Na.. Nandi... nandini!" Manik stumbled back, not believing what all he heard. He just wanted to run away, was he really cheated? Or was he so fool to see her intensions, how can he be fooled that too by a mere commaner. "Which piece of land" "wohi electricity project wali" 

"Noo you can't do this!tum Aisa naahi kar Sakti" he shouted cryingly,   and his legs gave up resulting him to fall on his knees 

"Kyu! ,hum kyu naahi karsakte haa hum kar sakte hai, aur Kiya bhi "she said having a victorious smirk on her face ,  while harshad stood beside her having all time evil smirk . 

Manik got up and said "tum muje pyaar naahi Karti thi toh itna natak kyu Kiya , why all this  drama ha say, just for the mere property, bass ek Zameen ke hisse ke liye ,I regret kii mein Tum jaise ladki se pyaar kar bhaitha.. I HATE YOU ,nafrat karta hu tum se mein, abse aur ainda se mere samne aane ki koshish bhi maat karna" he left the place angryily , cryingly his heart was bleading, his heart broke into thousand pieces , he was regretting for falling in love. 

As soon as Manik left, nandini sat down on her knees and cried hard. 

Flashback ends...

How was the chapter?

Manik is back in mumbai, where is nandini?

What will happen to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 238 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................
664K 38.9K 89
A cute funny romantic story of manan with tonnes and loads of fun between the duo and romance as well.. but the twist is fab5 will be seen in a new...
53.8K 5.2K 49
Arranged marriage of Manan
184K 9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...