𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 34

7.1K 420 3.2K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Game plans were set

"I have a little idea that I think you'll find quite interesting."

And a recoupling

"Oh, shame"

"Fuck sake."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Heated Words are exchanged

"What did I ever do to you!"

Arguments arise

"You can fake being fucking mature you prick."

And a feisty competition

"I don't share and I'm usually nice until you push my fucking buttons."

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ! ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!!
ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss ᴀ ʟɪʟ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ.
ɪᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ x ᴋᴘᴏᴘ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ sᴛᴏᴘ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! sᴛᴏᴘ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ɪᴅᴇᴀs, ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs, ᴘʟᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇs ʙᴏᴏᴋs ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴍғ ᴛᴏʟᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀʟ sʜɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ. ɪᴛs sᴏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ. ɪғ ɪ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ sᴛᴜғғ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ.

ɪғ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴇᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ sᴛᴜғғ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴘɪᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

ᴏᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴄʜɪʟᴇ...

ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ 💜💜

Now onto the show!
(ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ. ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 8029 ᴡᴏʀᴅs)

🌼🌼

Everyone's head turns and waits for Jimin to come through. There's a silence that fills the place as footsteps approach.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he stares frozen in shock while Jimin and Cindy walk over hand in hand. As they both stand next to Laura, Cindy looks at Jungkook and smiles. Ashlyn looks back and fourth between the two and notices Jungkook's expression turn angry.

Jungkook:"Fuck sake."

Jimin grins as he chuckles.

Laura:"Welcome to the mansion Jimin and Cindy."

They both grin while Jungkook sits glaring at the both of them. Ashlyn softy grabs Jungkook's hand and rubs it, making him turn to her and softly smile.

Laura:"Jimin how you feeling being coupled up with Cindy?"

Jimin chuckles and makes sure he glances at Jungkook.

Jimin:"I feel great. I'm happy being coupled with Cindy. We just get on sooooo well."

Yoongi snorts. Jungkook glares at Jimin who stands holding Cindy's hand and smiles. Cindy glances at Ashlyn and watches her intensely. Watching as she holds onto Jungkook's hand.

Laura:"How you feeling Cindy?"

Cindy:"Yeah I'm great. I'm really happy to be in the mansion."

Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Laura:"Well, Jimin and Cindy, I wish you two the best, you can join the rest."

Both Jimin and Cindy take a seat right next to Jungkook and Ashlyn. Cindy glances at Ashlyn and looks her up and down. Ashlyn looks at her and screws her face before sitting closer to Jungkook.

Laura:"Well that's the recoupling complete. Chris, Troy, Jackson and Lucas I'm afraid you weren't picked to be in a couple. We also have one girl from Casa amor who wasn't picked, Bella."

Bella struts into the mansion and heads towards the casa amor boys and stands with them. Taesan immediately recognises Bella and frowns at her.

Laura:"Unfortunately the five of you were not chosen to be in a couple which means your paradise mansion journey ends here. You have time to say your goodbyes. And islanders, I will see you all next time."

Laura smiles and leaves everyone to say their goodbyes as she walks off. The islanders move towards to each other for a hug. Bella immediately goes to Tae and wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. Taesan screws her face when she notices the two of them.

Bella: "Tu vas me manquer."

Tae smiles and chuckles while Bella giggles and keeps her arms around his neck. Taesan looks at them; rolling her eyes at the sound of them speaking french.

Bella:"Je t'attendrai quand tu sortiras d'ici."

Taehyung:"Arrête toi."

They both chuckle while Taesan screws her face and looks away.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"What is he playing at? And who does she think she is bare hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. So annoying man. She's probably saying a whole bunch of flirty shit to him in french."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the islanders continue to say their goodbye, Lucas goes and hugs Taesan tightly which makes her smile. Tae immediately looks and notices them.

Lucas:"Looks like our batman journey ends here."

Taesan giggles while Lucas smiles and gazes at her. Tae continues to watch them and frown before he moves to say goodbye to the others.

Taesan:"We'll hopefully see each other on the outside."

Lucas smiles and the two hug once more. Tinashe smiles and hugs Jackson tightly while the others continue to say their goodbyes.

Everyone escorts them to the entrance and waves them all goodbye as they leave the mansion. Taesan glances at Tae and rolls her eyes when he glances at her.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Honestly the way Taesan is acting really pisses me off. Like the least she could've done was let me explain the situation with Bella to her, instead of being petty and calling me out in front of everyone. The only person I spoke to about sharing a bed with Bella was Jungkook. So how the hell does Taesan know before I got the chance to tell her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After saying their goodbyes, the islanders move back inside the mansion. Yoongi throws his arm around India and chuckles when Cam looks at him. Ashlyn turns to her and sees her eyes filling with tears.

Ashlyn:"Are you okay?"

Cam rolls her eyes and looks away.

Cam:"I'm fine."

Ashlyn:"You sure?"

Cam sighs.

Cam:"Ash I'm fine okay. I just wanna go to bed honestly."

Cam turns around and walks off while Ashlyn watches her and sighs. Jungkook wraps his arm around Ashlyn's shoulder and hugs her. Cindy watches the pair of them which catches Ashlyn's attention.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Jungkook's ex needs to fuck off and stop watching me. Like what is her problem. Anyways, mind is just on Cam. Yoongi is literally a piece of shit."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While everyone sits outside interacting. Jay glances at Janet and sees her interacting with the other islanders. He takes his opportunity to head back inside the mansion and head upstairs.

Cam sits on the terrace; her knees up to her chest while she cries. Jay makes his way up the stairs and looks around for her. He notices her sat alone on the terrace. Jay lets out a sigh and makes his way out to the terrace. He slides the glass door behind him closed as he steps out on to the terrace. Cam looks up and wipes her eyes.

Cam:"What do you want?"

She sniffs and frowns at him.

Jay:"Just came to check on you."

Cam:"Well I'm fine so you can just leave me alone."

Cam stands up and tries to head out but Jay grabs her hand before she can.

Jay:"Cam come on. You're not fine."

Cam turns to him and scoffs.

Cam:"I said I'm fine okay."

Jay:"Camila."

Cam stares at him but looks down when tears start to pour from her eyes.

Jay:"Come here."

Jay pulls her towards his chest and hugs her tightly while she sobs and holds onto him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I've never seen her cry before. I hate it man. She didn't deserve that. She really didn't."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn heads up the stairs and stops when she sees Jay and Cam locked in an embrace. Ashlyn smiles softly and decides to leave them as she heads back downstairs.

Jay gently strokes Cam's head to comfort her while she cries.

Jay:"You didn't deserve this tonight."

Cam cries harder while Jay pulls her closer and her hugs tighter.

Cam:"I just want someone to care about me."

Jay:"Cam I'm here because I care about you."

Cam pulls away and looks up at him.

Cam:"No you don't."

Jay looks down at her and frowns.

Cam:"You don't care about me, because you were gonna hurt me too. You're no different from him."

Cam pulls away to walk away but Jay stops her.

Jay:"Cam that's not true."

Cam:"Give me one good reason I should believe that you care about me?"

Jay stands in silence, watching the tears roll down her cheeks; not knowing what to say to her.

Jay:"I...I do care about you Cam, and I'm sorry."

Cam shakes her head as she cries.

Cam:"That's not good enough. Just go focus on that bimbo you brought back Jay."

Cam rolls her eyes and leaves the terrace. Jay stands alone and looks down as he sighs.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Cam:"Camila the mug, that's what I should be known as."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I don't know what to do man. One part of me knows that I like Cam....the other part of me knows I get on with Janet."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Back outside, Tae decides to pull Taesan for a chat, after saying goodbye to the five islanders. The two of them head over to the fire pit and take a seat. The tension between the two is thick. Tae sits with his elbow on his thighs as he leans forward with a prominent frown on his face. Taesan looks at him and sees the angry look on his face.

Taehyung:"Why would you do that?"

Tae's gaze falls onto Taesan while he pokes his tongue into his cheek. Taesan frowns as she scoffs.

Taesan:"Do what?"

Taehyung:"Taesan don't be stupid."

Taesan:"Excuse me?"

Taesan crosses her arms and glares at Tae. Tae sits himself back and shakes his head while he scoffs.

Taehyung:"Why would you say something like that in front of everyone at the recoupling? We could've spoken about it."

Taesan shakes her head.

Taesan:"Why would share a bed with that girl huh? What is wrong with you?"

Tae screws his face and looks at her.

Taehyung:"I would have come back here and spoken to you about it. What you didn't need to do was be petty about it. Fucking embarrassing."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I don't know why he's coming on to me like he's not the one sharing beds and flirting with other girls."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan:"I'm the one who should be embarrassed. Seeing the person that I thought cared about me, laid up in bed with another girl."

Tae sighs.

Taehyung:"Nothing happened with her and I was going to tell you about it."

Taesan:"And I'm supposed to fucking believe you. As far as I'm concerned you're nothing but a liar."

Taehyung:"When have I ever lied to you Taesan!"

Everyone turns their attention over to Tae and Taesan when they hear Tae raise his voice. Jimin grabs a packet of crisps and chuckles while munches and watches them. Kaia glances at them and a small smile spreads across her lips while they argue.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Looks like it's trouble in paradise. Ah literally can't stop laughing."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan:"By making me feel like I was actually someone important to you!! You want to uplift me and act like you care so much about me then the next day you lay in bed with another girl!"

Tae shakes his head while Taesan yells back at him.

Taehyung:"Nothing happened with her! I chose to stay single because I wanted to be with you! I would have fucking came back with her if I wanted to be with her!!"

Taesan:"Are you fucking kidding me?! By the looks of it doesn't look like you ended things with her since she seemed comfortable enough to hug you real close!!"

Tae angrily frown and scoffs.

Taehyung:"I can say the same about you!! Were you not hugging and giggling with that guy! How do I know you didn't do anything with him!!"

Taesan sits back and looks at him in disbelief.

Taesan:"You are not about to turn this back on me! Fucking dickhead."

Tae pokes his tongue into his cheek and runs his hand through his hair.

Taehyung:"You really showed your age tonight. You can be so immature."

Taesan's eyes tear up while she looks at him.

Taesan:"Is that how you really feel?"

Tae looks away while Taesan scoffs.

Taesan:"You can fake being fucking mature you prick."

Tae looks at her and sarcastically claps and shakes his head.

Taehyung:"Real mature Taesan. Really mature."

Taesan:"Honestly just fuck off!"

Taehyung:"You're acting like a kid over a situation I would have come back and told you about!! But you go and blurt the situation out in front of everyone! Don't ever disrespect me like that again!!"

Taesan shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Taesan:"You're just playing a fucking game Tae."

Taehyung:"Are you fucking serious?!"

As their argument heats up, Jungkook quickly heads over to them along with Ashlyn to defuse the situation as all the islanders watch.

Jungkook:"Guys come on man, you lot don't need to be arguing."

Tae looks up and Jungkook and screws his face.

Taehyung:"Bro why would you tell her about Bella when I would have told her myself!"

Jungkook immediately frowns in confusion.

Jungkook:"What? What the fuck are you talking about!"

Tae stands up and eyes Jungkook.

Taehyung:"Bro you know I was gonna tell her about it!"

Jungkook steps forward and gets in Tae's face.

Jungkook:"Bro don't fucking square up to me like you're ready to do something."

Taehyung:"If I was you I wouldn't fucking test me."

Tae pushes Jungkook back. Jungkook immediately shoves him, resulting in them both angrily grabbing each other's collars.

Ashlyn:"Hey hey hey guys stop!"

Ashlyn quickly gets between the two and pushes them both back along with Taesan's help.

Jungkook:"Bro do you think I wanna fight you!! I would never do that to you bruv! You and T are like family to me why would say anything to get between you two!!"

Taesan:"Tae Jungkook didn't tell me—"

Taehyung:"I'm done with this conversation. I don't want to hear shit from either of you. And if I'm such a game player San, then go fucking couple up with someone else!"

Tae turns around and storms off inside the mansion. As he walks past the kitchen Kaia smiles at him and calls out to him.

Kaia:"Tae are you alright?"

Taehyung:"Shut the fuck up Kaia."

Saweetie and Mathew snort their drinks as Tae walks into the mansion while Kaia awkwardly looks around at the others.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah was just tryna see if he was okay like."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn and Jungkook turn back to Taesan while she looks down and covers her face with her hands and cries.

Jungkook:"T come here."

Jungkook pulls Taesan to his chest and hugs her while cries.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I don't understand what his fucking problem is. I don't know how T knows but I would never throw him under the bus. I ain't no snitch bruv."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"That's so unlike Tae."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"I'm gonna go talk to him."

Jungkook:"Babe leave him man, if he wants to be a prick let him."

Ashlyn:"No just let me talk to him. Plus he's blaming you, when us girls got sent videos from Casa Amor that's how this started."

Taesan:"Exactly and he didn't even let me say that."

Jungkook hugs Taesan tighter and comforts her while Ashlyn heads inside after to Tae. In the kitchen, Jimin and Yoongi turn to each other, clinking their glasses together as they smile.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Just like i predicted. If Bella wasn't gonna fuck shit up, Tae would himself and I was right. Now little miss Taesan will need all the comforting in the world. And Jimin park is always here to comfort."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cindy:"Well that was quite the entertainment."

Jimin:"Indeed."

As they laugh, on the inside of the mansion, Ashlyn finds Tae sat in the lounge room with his head down.

Ashlyn:"Tae, what was all that about?"

Ashlyn takes a seat next to him and sees his eyes watering.

Taehyung:"I'm just pissed off."

Ashlyn sighs and places her hand on his shoulder.

Ashlyn:"I think this just got way out of hand. Jungkook wasn't the one that told Taesan anything. All us girls got sent videos from Casa amor and Taesan saw that girl waking up next to you in bed and she was so upset."

Tae sighs.

Taehyung:"I was going to tell her what happened Ash. I would never lie to her and come back here acting like everything was perfectly fine. But for her to call me out in front of everyone at the recoupling, that's just disrespectful."

Tae turns his head and blinks his tears away and he frowns.

Ashlyn:"Tae she was upset. And yeah you probably were going to tell her, but she doesn't know that. The trust she thought she had in you was gone once she saw that video. Yeah I don't think that she should have brought it up at the recoupling but I just think you got to understand where she's coming from."

Tae scoffs.

Taehyung:"I should understand where's she's coming from? Does she understand where I'm coming from? No she doesn't. I spent days contemplating and facing any doubts and fears that I had just to come back and be with her. I'm wearing my heart on my sleeves and trying to prove that no matter what doubts are put into my head, I'm always gonna choose her because I care so much about her. So for her to call me a game player when that's the last thing I would ever do to someone. I do my absolute best to be as perfect as possible just to please people, and yet someone will always stand there and point out one flaw. Look I said what I said, she's welcome to couple up with someone else. And as for Jungkook, I'll apologise to him tomorrow."

Ashlyn falls silent while Tae gets up and heads out the lounge.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"This whole situation is really blown out of proportion. But I do understand where Tae is coming from. I think as well as Tae listening to Taesan, she needs to listen to him too."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️
*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs ʙᴏx*

"ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜɪs? 'ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ! sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ 100 ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛ ʙᴏxᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇxᴛ 020855."

*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ɢᴀsᴘs*

"ɢᴀʀʀʏ!! ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs!!! ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴇɴᴄʜɪᴇ ᴛᴀᴇ."

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ɢᴀʀʀʏ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴋɪɴᴛ ᴊsᴊs)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌒🌒

All the islanders finally head to bed after an awkward night. Since Cam and Tinashe are left single, the two of them sleep on the couch which leaves Tae to awkwardly share a bed with Taesan after their fight. They both face away from each other; not ushering a single word to one another.

Yoongi wraps his arm around India's waist while the two make out. Jay and Janet lay together while she lays her head on his chest and sleeps while Jay still stays awake thinking. Kiari spoons Lori while she sleeps. Mathew and Saweetie share a kiss before cuddling together as do Hoseok and Chungha. Despite being cuddled in bed with Kian, Kaia keeps taking glances at Tae and Taesan and laughing to herself.

Jungkook lays comfortably with his arm wrapped around Ashlyn as he kisses her softly before closing his eyes. Cindy glances at them and screws her face before turning to Jimin and whispering to him.

Cindy:"Wanna get Jungkook mad?"

Jimin turns to her and chuckles.

Jimin:"I'm listening."

Cindy:"You want entertainment, watch me."

Cindy smirks and climbs on top of Jimin. She pulls her panties down and lets Jimin insert himself.

Cindy:"Ah Jimin!"

Everyone immediately snaps their heads towards Jimin and Cindy; widening their eyes in shock seeing Cindy ride Jimin in plain sight; not bothering to cover themselves up. Yoongi chuckles when Jimin looks over at him and smiles. It doesn't take long for Yoongi to resume his make out with India and soon enough the two pull the covers over their heads while Yoongi thrusts.

Jungkook throws them a look of disgust when he looks at them. Cindy smirks and turns to him while still riding Jimin.

Cindy:"Jealous babe?"

Jungkook:"Dumb fucking sket."

Jungkook angrily gets up and storms out the room; slamming the door shut behind him. Ashlyn gets up and quickly follows him out while Cindy chuckles and continues to cowgirl Jimin. The islanders awkwardly look away; Taesan throwing a pillow over head to drown them out while everyone attempts to ignore the noise.

Ashlyn follows Jungkook out on the day beds and lays next to him while he sighs out of frustration.

Ashlyn:"You okay?"

Jungkook nods and rests one arm behind his head while Ashlyn lays her hand on his chest.

Jungkook:"Can't fucking stand her, and him. They're both fucking pricks bruv."

Ashlyn:"Babe just ignore them. Don't even think about them or let them get to you."

Jungkook sighs and nods. Ashlyn leans closer and pecks his lips while she smiles.

Ashlyn:"Besides, if it came down to it, we know which couple would be louder."

Jungkook chuckles while Ashlyn smiles. He pulls her closer and kisses her deeply while he turns her into her back.

Jungkook:"Let's test that theory baby. I've spent three days without you, best believe imma make you scream tonight."

Ashlyn laughs while Jungkook smiles and pulls the covers above their heads. And thus, Jungkook kept his word. Ashlyn screamed with pleasure.

🌼🌼

The morning sunlight strikes the mansion as all the islanders wake up. The awkward tension between Tae and Taesan is very still there. Taesan rubs her eyes and glances at Tae who silently gets out of bed; not uttering a single word nor a glance at her as he leaves the room to shower.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴛᴇᴀʀʏ ᴇʏᴇs*
Taesan:"I seriously can't believe him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

More of the islanders get themselves up and ready for the day. Cam heads outside to make herself a coffee. Her mood is still down from yesterday's recoupling, however she does her best to shrug off the situation. Once she heads into the kitchen, she sees Jungkook making himself breakfast.

Cam:"Morning."

Jungkook looks up and smiles.

Jungkook:"Morning. You alright, about the whole recoupling?"

Cam shrugs while she gets her self a cup.

Cam:"Getting by I guess."

Jungkook wraps his arm around her and hugs her tightly which makes her smile softly. Cam looks over on the day beds and sees Ashlyn still fast asleep.

Cam:"She's out cold."

Jungkook looks over at Ashlyn and chuckles.

Jungkook:"After last night she is."

Cam looks up at Jungkook and shakes her head while he laughs.

Cam:"Ugh you animal."

They both laugh. Jungkook lets her make her coffee while he makes his way over to the gym to work out.

More of the islanders head outside after getting ready. Tinashe awkwardly glances at Hoseok and Chungha while they eat breakfast together.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"It's definitely a hard pill to swallow, seeing him walk around with her. It still kind of hurts."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cindy sits on the bean bags staring at Jungkook while she drinks some tea. Jungkook glances at her and rolls his eyes, every time he catches her staring.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Bro I swear if I catch Cindy staring at me one more time I'm gonna bang out bruv."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the kitchen Jimin smirks when he sees Taesan and Tae awkwardly ignoring each other while Taesan gets a smoothie from the fridge and Tae makes himself breakfast.

Jimin:"Do you want any breakfast, San."

Tae immediately side eyes Jimin while he smirks. Taesan shyly and awkwardly looks at Jimin; not knowing what to say, especially with Tae standing there. Thankfully everyone's attention is grabbed by the notification sound coming from Ashlyn's phone.

Ashlyn is the only one still fast asleep despite her phone going off. Jungkook makes his way over to her and gently wakes her up.

Jungkook:"Babe."

Ashlyn stirs as Jungkook shakes her gently. The islanders all giggle when Ashlyn slowly opens her eyes.

Ashlyn:"Mm?"

Jungkook:"You got a text."

Ashlyn rubs her eyes and sits up as she grabs the phone and groans as she reads out loud.

Ashlyn:"Ashlyn, you and Cindy are being sent out for a girls chat. #oneonone #girltalk."

Jungkook's smile immediately falls flat as he frowns along with Ashlyn. Cindy smiles as she looks at Ashlyn.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ʜᴀʟғ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ*
Ashlyn:"I wake up to my legs feeling like jelly and a text telling me I have to go out with Jungkook's ex."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cindy:"This should be interesting. I don't see exactly what I need to speak to her about."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Both girls get themselves ready; Ashlyn waking herself up after taking a shower and doing her hair and makeup. After getting ready everyone heads to the entrance to see them off. Jungkook wraps his arm around Ashlyn's waist and pulls her in for a kiss while Cindy rolls her eyes.

Jungkook:"Don't listen to any shit she says."

Jungkook whispers to Ashlyn as she nods. Ashlyn gives him another kiss before her and Cindy make their way off.

The islanders go back to resume their daily activities. Tae heads over to Jungkook, figuring that this would be a good opportunity to apologise to him.

Taehyung:"Bro can I talk to you quick?"

Jungkook turns to him and silently nods. While everyone is outside, the two head up to the terrace to talk. Upon entering, they both take a seat and talk.

Taehyung:"I just wanted to apologise for yesterday. I shouldn't have accused you when it wasn't your fault. I'd never want to have a fight with you bro and I'm sorry it got that far."

Jungkook:"Bro it's all good. It was just the heat of the moment. I'd never want to fight with you either bro, just know that I ain't no snitch and I'd never throw you under the bus. I know that you were coming back to tell T about Bella, I know you'd never lie to her."

Tae smiles softly and nods.

Taehyung:"So we all good?"

Jungkook:"Of course bro."

The both of them slap their palms together and pull one another into a hug.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Tae's my bro, so I'm glad we've cleared the air. Brothers fight it's normal, but I'm just glad we're good."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I don't wanna fight with Jungkook, so I'm glad we've spoken and there's no bad blood between us."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Outside Taesan and Cam sit together and chat.

Taesan:"Are you Cam, after the whole recouping?"

Cam shakes her head and chuckles.

Cam:"I wish people would stop asking me that. I'm fine. Yeah it bothers me that he's a fucking cunt that brought back a random bitch, but I don't want to sit and cry about it."

Taesan looks at her and can see she's putting on an act. Cam looks over at Yoongi and India while they sit together by the day beds. She then glances at Jay who chats with Janet in the kitchen.

Taesan:"I think you should talk to Yoongi. Just to get a bit of closure. The least he can do is apologise for how he treated you at the recoupling."

Cam looks down and let's out a sigh.

Cam:"Yeah maybe."

Both girls are interrupted when Jimin comes over to Taesan.

Jimin:"Taesan wanna go for a chat babe?"

Taesan looks up at Jimin and shyly smiles before looking at Cam.

Cam:"What you looking at me for, go."

Taesan:"O-okay."

Jimin chuckles as he takes Taesan's hand and leads her to the sun beds.

Jimin:"How are you beautiful?"

Taesan smiles once they both sit themselves on the day beds.

Taesan:"Yeah I'm fine."

Jimin:"That's good. Just came to check on you since you were upset yesterday, and I'd never want to see a beautiful girl like you be upset."

Jimin smirks and gazes at her while he chews his gum. Taesan shyly looks away from his intimating stare and giggles.

Jimin:"Why you getting all shy?"

Taesan:"I'm not getting shy."

Jimin places his hand under Taesan's chin and lifts her head up as he smiles.

Jimin:"Quiero joderte tan mal."

Taesan smiles.

Taesan:"What does that mean?"

Jimin smirks and chuckles.

Jimin:"I said you have beautiful eyes sweetheart."

Taesan covers her hand over mouth and laughs.

Taesan:"Oh thank you."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Jimin seems nice. He's definitely flirty but he's managed to make me laugh so."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Mm, Taesan, Taesan, Taesan. She's a treat."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jimin:"Have I ever told you what my job was?"

Taesan innocently shakes her head. Jimin smirks.

Jimin:"Come here let me show you."

Taesan follows his lead and lays flat on the day bed as Jimin gets on top of her and begins to massage her back.

Jimin:"I'm a masseuse, so your in good hands babe."

Taesan smiles and shuts her eyes while Jimin runs his hand along her back, hips and waist. Jimin smirks and loosens the strings to her bikini as he grabs some sunscreen and applies it down her back.

Jimin looks up and smirks when he sees Jungkook and Tae heading outside. Both both immediately notice Jimin seductive massage to taesan. And of course Jimin being Jimin, rubs his hands lower down Taesan's back while he smiles at Jungkook and Tae.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"You know what like I said yesterday, she's welcome to couple up with someone else. If she wants to let him rub his fucking hand all over her then so be it."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Nah what the hell am I seeing. Is he mad to be touching her?"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jungkook:"Taesan!"

Taesan immediately jumps up and holds her bikini top steady as she looks at Jungkook. Tae looks at her and rolls his eyes before walking off to the gym.

Jungkook:"Come here bruv!"

Taesan quickly gets up and ties her bikini top while she makes her way over to Jungkook. Jimin stares at him and chuckles while Jungkook angrily glares at him.

Taesan:"Yes?"

Jungkook:"Don't let me catch you underneath him again. None of that, do you hear me?"

Taesan awkwardly nods. Jungkook protectively wraps his arm around her shoulders and looks back at Jimin as he glares at him and pulls Taesan along with him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"See one thing I don't like, is someone interrupting my fun. He better watch his fucking back."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taking Taesan's advice, Cam decides to head over to the day bed and talk to Yoongi about the recoupling while India heads to the kitchen. Jay glances at her and sees her approaching Yoongi.

Cam:"Can I speak to you."

Yoongi looks at her and nods. Cam takes a seat on the day bed while Yoongi nonchalantly lies down.

Yoongi:"So?"

Cam sighs.

Cam:"I just want to know what goes through your fucking head."

Yoongi chuckles and shuts his eyes.

Cam:"Do you find it funny? I stood there like a fucking idiot thinking that we actually had something. Do you know how hard it is for me to open up and the fact that I did for you says a lot. And you treat it like a fucking joke."

Yoongi lays with his eyes closed as he enjoys the sun which pisses Cam off even more.

Cam:"I'm talking to you."

Yoongi:"And?"

The angrier she gets Cam's eyes start to water while Yoongi lies motionless.

Cam:"You're a fucking prick! You tell me one bullshit lie about how you'll always be there for me and then the next minute you bring back some fucking bitch! Like what did I ever do to you!"

Everyone's attention turns to Cam and Yoongi. India over hears Cam call her a bitch and screws her face. Yoongi yawns as Cam continues and wipes a tear that falls down her cheek.

Cam:"You're such a fake and disgusting person."

Yoongi snorts and chuckles.

Yoongi:"Cam, the fact of the matter is, I said whatever I needed to say to get you to hop on my dick and it worked. It's not my fault you fell in love."

Yoongi's monotone voice only makes Cam screw her face.

Cam:"I'm not in love with you, you fucking twat. Your dick weren't big enough to please anyways."

Yoongi:"What?"

Yoongi opens his eyes and frowns at her.

Cam:"I said what I said. Fucking cunt."

The islanders all snort and hold back their laughter as Cam gets up and walks away from Yoongi while he watches her and frowns.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I'm not gonna let anyone take me for a fucking mug. Yoongi can go fuck himself."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over on Ashlyn and Cindy's chat outside the mansion, the two girls sit awkwardly at the table; taking glances at each other but not yet saying a word.

Ashlyn:"So..."

Cindy looks at her and crosses one leg over the other.

Cindy:"So.."

Ashlyn:"We just gonna sit here awkwardly?"

Cindy rolls her eyes and plays with the ends of her hair.

Cindy:"You should know all about awkwardness, just look at you and Jungkook's, dare I call it a relationship."

Ashlyn frowns and sits back.

Ashlyn:"And just how is my relationship with Jungkook awkward."

Cindy:"Darling you know nothing about him. You barely know him."

Ashlyn screws her face and crosses her arms while Cindy smirks.

Ashlyn:"I do know him, darling."

Cindy laughs and shakes her head.

Cindy:"It's cute that you actually think you know him when you don't. Did you know it's his birthday today?"

Ashlyn awkwardly shifts in her seat while Cindy chuckles and leans forward.

Cindy:"You actually think you have a relationship with him? Oh please. You don't know a single thing about his life. Did he tell you he's adopted?"

Ashlyn silently stares at her.

Cindy:"Did he tell you his little brother was stabbed and killed because of him? Did he tell you that his—"

Ashlyn:"Shut up. Do you feel no shame blabbing his personal life all over TV. I'm sure the reason Jungkook hasn't told me any of that stuff is because he doesn't want his business all over the fucking internet."

Cindy:"No the reason he hasn't told you is because he doesn't see a future with you. I know him better than anyone here and I know that you're nothing but someone he fucks when he's bored. You actually believe you're gonna leave here with him and have a happy life on the outside? His family don't even like you, believe me I know them and his mum hates you. You're better off just fucking off and leaving Jungkook to me."

Ashlyn leans forward and glares at Cindy.

Ashlyn:"Let's get one thing fucking clear. You're nothing but his ex and that's all you'll ever be. Don't ever think you can come back into his life and take him because one thing is for damn sure, you ain't laying a damn finger on my man do you hear me. I don't share and I'm usually nice till you push my fucking buttons. So if I was you I'd learn not to mess with me."

Cindy angrily frowns.

Cindy:"Big talk from someone who's not even Jungkook's fucking girlfriend. You better watch your fucking back."

Ashlyn scoffs and stands up.

Ashlyn:"I'm done with this skank."

As Ashlyn walks off, Cindy turns around and yells at her.

Cindy:"Jungkook's not gonna want an insecure abused little toy like you!! He'll never make you his girlfriend!! Used and abused that's what you are!!"

Ashlyn continues to walk back to the mansion; trying her best to not let Cindy's words gets to her.

Back inside the mansion, Hoseok heads over to Tinashe as she sits by the pool.

Hoseok:"Hey, mind if I have a chat with you quickly?"

Tinashe looks up at him and nods as he takes a seat next to her.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"I really just felt like I should talk to Tinashe, I do feel bad for how the recoupling went so I just want to clear the air."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Hoseok:"I just wanted to talk to you, just to clear the air after the recoupling. How you feeling?"

Tinashe shrugs and shields her eyes from the sun.

Tinashe:"It wasn't a nice feeling, and yeah it did sting seeing you walk back in with someone else. But you know what, I'm not bitter and I really do wish you two the best."

Hoseok looks down and nods.

Hoseok:"Well I do want to apologise. I don't want you to think I never liked you, we definitely had something, but I just—"

Tinashe:"Honestly Hoseok it's fine you don't have to explain to me. Just do you. I'm cool."

Hoseok:"You sure?"

Tinashe:"Yep."

Hoseok awkwardly nods and clears his throat.

Hoseok:"Alright well uh I'll let you be then."

Tinashe awkwardly smiles and nods while Hoseok gets up and makes way over to sit with Chungha on the sofa swing.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"I do appreciate Hoseok wanting to clear the air buts it's a little awkward and honestly it's rather keep my energy away from all that drama."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn finally heads back inside the mansion and immediately makes her way over to Jungkook while he works out in the gym.

Ashlyn:"Babe can I talk to you please."

Jungkook puts his weights down and turns to her.

Jungkook:"What's up babe?"

Ashlyn turns and sees Cindy heading back into the mansion and glaring straight at her. Ashlyn turns back to Jungkook and motions towards the mansion. Jungkook frowns slightly and follows her. Jimin lays on a float, drinking a class on orange juice as he watches Ashlyn and Jungkook head inside. Cindy sees them heading inside and smirks to herself.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cindy:"She can't handle Jungkook like I can, so watch her run for the hills now."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Once they reach the lounge, Ashlyn takes a seat; with Jungkook doing the same. Ashlyn turns to Jungkook and looks down while she fiddles with her hands.

Ashlyn:"Babe, you know you can tell me anything right?"

Jungkook tilts his head and gives her a confused look.

Jungkook:"Yeah?"

Ashlyn looks up sighs softly.

Ashlyn:"How comes you didn't tell me about you being adopted?"

Jungkook looks down and frowns.

Jungkook:"Why does it matter?"

Ashlyn:"No I'm not saying it matters, it's just, you can tell me these things. And stuff with your past and your brother—"

Jungkook:"What? Are you mad! Is that what you and Cindy did just sit there chatting about my life. I swear down bruv this fucking girl!"

Jungkook angrily stands up to storm outside but Ashlyn quickly grabs him arm to stop him.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook wait."

He turns around to her while she softly holds his hands.

Ashlyn:"This is what she wants. She wants us to argue, she wants to see you upset, and she wants to see us having problems. Babe I'm not giving her that satisfaction."

Ashlyn steps closer to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

Ashlyn:"I'm not mad you for not telling me. I just want you to know that you can tell me, whenever you want to. I want to be here for you, if you want me to be."

Jungkook looks down at her and sighs.

Jungkook:"I do want you to be there Ash, I want you in my life for as long as possible. But all that stuff is just things...I find hard to talk about."

Ashlyn nods and softly rubs his cheek.

Ashlyn:"And that's fine. Just know that whenever you do want to talk about it. I'm hear to listen okay."

Jungkook softly smiles.

Jungkook:"I appreciate that baby."

Ashlyn smiles and pecks his lips.

Ashlyn:"Oh and, Happy birthday."

Jungkook looks down and smiles.

Ashlyn:"Why didn't you say anything?"

Jungkook:"Just didn't want a big deal out of it."

Ashlyn chuckles.

Ashlyn:"You're one of those."

Jungkook laughs.

Jungkook:"I appreciate the happy birthday okay."

Ashlyn:"That's better. Now come on, I wanna see the look on Cindy's face when we walk out all happy."

Jungkook wraps his arm around Ashlyn's shoulder while he smiles and the two make their way outside. Cindy frowns when she sees Ashlyn and Jungkook walk out laughing and smiling together. Ashlyn looks at her and smiles.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I'm not letting anyone think they can get between me and Jungkook."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️
*ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ*

"ɴᴀʜ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ's ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴᴜᴛs. ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ sᴋɪɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴡs ᴏᴠᴇʀ."

"ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪᴍ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?!"

*ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ*

"ᴡ-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? ɪᴍ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ʏᴀ ʙʟᴏᴅᴅʏ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs ʏᴀ ᴍᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴛ. ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 100 ʙᴏx ᴏғ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇsᴛs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ."

*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ sǫᴜɪɴᴛs ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ*

"ɪᴍ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ғʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀɴ. ʜᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʀɪᴄᴋ?"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ɪ'ʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ғʀᴇɴᴄʜɪᴇ ᴛᴀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴋᴅғᴅɢɢ.)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌒🌒

Another night in the mansion and the islanders get themselves dressed and ready for the night. In the bedroom while the boys get ready, Jimin smirks at Tae once the two make eye contact.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"I can tell I get understand his skin and I love it. He let Taesan slip through his fingers and fall right into my hands."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I really don't like him. He's sketchy as hell. It's like he's always waiting and plotting something. He's definitely an opportunist."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the makeup room the girls do their hair and makeup and get into their party dresses. As Ashlyn fits into a tight fitted short dress, India looks at gawks at her.

India:"Damn Ashlyn, you're body fine as hell."

Ashlyn shyly giggles.

Ashlyn:"Oh thank you."

Janet:"Facts mami, I'd hit that."

Ashlyn smiles and laughs while Cindy looks at her up and down and rolls her eyes.

Once the islanders are all ready they all head outside. Tae glances at Taesan as she struts past him. He can't help but stare at her. Taesan catches his gaze but quickly looks away.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"It's so awkward to be around him now. But I'm not making the first move to talk to him I know that for sure."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the islanders chill, the sound of a notification goes off. Tinashe pulls out her phone and reads the message.

Tinashe:"Islanders, in honour of Jungkook's birthday, you will all enjoy a night of partying and unlimited drinks! #birthdayfun #nighttoremember!"

Everyone screams and turns to Jungkook as he shuts his eyes and throws his head back as he chuckles. Two produces head out and carry a cake over to Jungkook as she shyly smiles.

Producers:"Happy birthday!"

Jungkook:"Thank you."

Jungkook blows out the candles while the islanders smile and clap and congratulate him.

Taehyung:"Bro why didn't you say anything?"

Jungkook laughs and rubs the back of his neck.

Jungkook:"I don't like to make a big deal."

Taehyung:"Well happy birthday."

Jungkook smiles and hugs him. More of the islanders crowd round and say happy birthday to him.

After cutting the cake, the real night of partying begins. In honour of Jungkook's birthday, loud dancehall music blasts through the mansion as everyone parties. Jungkook chugs on his bottle of rum while he holds onto Ashlyn's waist while she whines on him.

Saweetie:"I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!!!!"

Saweetie pours half a bottle of Hennessy down into her mouth and she drops into the splits and sticks out her tongue. Everyone laughs and cheers for her as she twerks.

Taesan giggles and looks around while she holds her pineapple juice while everyone gets more and more drunk. Jungkook drunkenly throws an arms around her shoulder; almost putting all his weight on her.

Jungkook:"T you know I love you man."

Taesan laughs as Jungkook slurs his words and smiles.

Taesan:"Yeah I love you too Jungkook."

Jungkook:"Y-You see Ash yeah? Imma make her my wife one day."

Taesan laughs and nods and she tries to stand him straight. Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi finish three rum bottles each. Jimin stumbles as he throws his head back and laughs with Yoongi.

Jimin:"I just wanna fuck some bitches where's Janet?"

Yoongi laughs as Jimin stands on a table and looks around for Janet. He spots her in the kitchen pouring herself another drink. He immediately stumbles over to her and pulls her close while he stands behind her and places his hands on her hips.

Jimin:"Mm Janet Janet Janet, you're so sexy princesa."

Janet giggles as Jimin bites her neck. Too drunk to refuse Janet runs her hands through Jimin's hair. Jay is too distracted to notice Jimin leading Janet away. Yoongi manages to grab India as well as Lori as he follows Jimin and Janet into the bedroom. The five of them most certainly have an eventful night.

Tae smiles pours himself another drink while Jungkook throws his arm around his shoulder; speaking in patois.

Jungkook:"yuh kno mi luv yuh mi bredda anyone troubles yuh just let mi kno an mi a guh beat dem clart fi yuh."

Slightly tipsy, Tae bursts out laughing which makes Jungkook laugh louder. Taesan watches them and smiles softly their interaction despite not being on speaking terms with Tae.

Ashlyn:"T!!!"

Ashlyn sits by Taesan and hugs her tightly which makes Taesan giggle.

Taesan:"Hello."

Ashlyn:"You are an absolute gorgeous creature."

Taesan and Ashlyn giggle and laugh together. Stood on the tables yelling and screaming out is Hoseok. He chugs two large Ciroc bottles down his throat while Mathew, Kian and Kiari cheer him on. Surprisingly Chungha and Tinashe get along well and dance together. Kaia tries to catch Tae's attention by dancing but he pays no attention to her whatsoever. Meanwhile, Jay stumbles to the kitchen when he sees Cam pouring her self a drink.

She looks up and chuckles at his drunk state.

Cam:"You alright there?"

Jay smiles and approches her.

Jay:"Cam you're so beautiful you know that."

Cam rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

Cam:"Shut up up Jay."

Before she can walk away Jay holds her by the waist and stares into her eyes while the base of the loud music plays in the background.

Jay:"I mean it. You're stunning."

Cam looks up at him and chuckles.

Cam:"I told you to go focus on your bimbo."

Jay:"Well I'm not thinking about her."

Jay leans down and kisses her deeply. Cam places her hand on his cheek and responds to the kiss. Jay pulls her closer and kisses her more passionately till she pulls away. For a few moments Cam stares at him before looking away.

Cam:"You're drunk, so...it doesn't mean anything."

Cam pushes him away and grabs her cup while she walks off. Jay sighs and grabs another drink.

As the party continues, Cindy glares and watches Jungkook and Ashlyn dance together. She silently grabs a large rum bottle and charges towards Jungkook with it in her hand.

Jungkook is too drunk to notice her charging towards him but Tae notices.

Taehyung:"Jungkook!"

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A night to remember

"What the hell happened yesterday?"

Big plans in motion

"Alright help me out here. Someone needs to cook"

And serious talks

"If I have to make another fruit salad I'm gonna rip my hair out."

ᴏᴍɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛ_ᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ! ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀ ʟɪʟ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ!!!!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
13.3K 1.1K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
15.3K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
1.1K 132 12
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...