𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭...

By Gungunr

Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no contr... More

1. A short introduction
2. Different
3. Family
4. Name of the Prince
5. A man in the garden
6. Roses for him
7. Conspiracy and Accusation
8. For the greater good?
10. Birthday gift
11. Coronation Ceremony
12. Two Broken Hearts
13. Concern for Her
14. Unworthy?
15. A bit of Xavier's Musing
16. The Human World
17. Transformation
18. Sean Windsor
19. Friends
20. Say goodnight and go
21. Ex's & Oh's
22. His Majesty, bastard Xavier
23. Healers?
24. Secrets and Lies
25. New Plans
26. The King's Plan
27. Falling in Love
28. Sean and Saoirse
29. Drunk Story
30. Prayers come true
31. Love or Crush?
32. Unwanted becomes the wanted
33. Trouble
34. Xanthus
35. Before the Storm
36. Destined to Meet Again
37. Drama at Dinner
38. Peek into the Secrets
39. Dirty Little Secret
40. Cracked in love
41. Parents
42. My love
43. For Her
44. Suspense
45. Sean's arrival
46. Love Triangle Begins
47. His or Her honor?
48. Scheme
49. Contemplations
50. See you on the other side
51. Werewolves, Humans and Vampires
52. Revelation
53. Who manipulates better?
54. Who will succeed?
55. Confrontation
56. Metamorphosis
57. Is it the end?
NOT AN UPDATE
58. Love Ruins All
59. Aftermath
60. Turning Point
61. The Test

9. Narcisse, the Seer

66.9K 2.1K 216
By Gungunr

As soon as the chirping of birds could be heard, every worker of the castle woke up for the preparation of Crown Prince's coronation ceremony was to commence from that day. Duke and Duchess themselves were hustling to make sure everything would be perfect for the biggest day in life of the boy they had raised.

All of the guests woke up later and had breakfast. Ladies were gathered at balcony of guests chamber and having a chat. When Ariana joined, some of them became quiet. After a while, Ivory joined them too. "May I sit beside you?"

"Sure." Saying that, Ariana gave her an awkward smile.

Taking a seat, she asked, "So, what are you all talking about?"

"The Prince, of course." Persephone replied. Ivory did not acknowledge her whatsoever.

"I wonder when he will find his mate." Mary blushed.

Hearing that word, Ariana drifted gradually into the realms of fantasy where the man from garden lived.

"Soon, I hope. The Kingdom needs its Queen." Luna Iria stated.

"One of you young ladies might hold the title of the Queen someday." Luna Barbara teased.

This made every one of the unmated ladies swoon. Including Persephone.

Ariana was listening to them without giving her input. Why must I think of being mated to the Prince when I am almost certain that the man from garden is my mate, she thought.

"Presence of one's mate brings the greatest ecstasy in any werewolve's life, I hear. Our Prince deserves so, after going through so much of pain all alone." She said.

Duchess Lily had entered the balcony and was standing behind all of them.

"Not all alone." Ariana corrected herself quickly. "Duke and Duchess were there. But our Prince deserves it anyway."

Hearing that made Duchess Lily smile. She cleared her throat to make known of her arrival.

"You Highness! Please join us." Luna Barbara invited.

"How I wish I could sit and have a chat. We have a lot of catching up to do after all. But I'm afraid I would not be able to do so as I still have to see the floral arrangements."

"I could do that." Ariana stood up."If your highness wishes." She added.

"I must say, your willingness to help is commendable. But are you sure, my child?"

"Yes, your Highness. Just instruct me and I shall complete the task." She said with enthusiasm.

"Thank you." Duchess gave her a charming smile.

"Shall I join too?" came an unexpected question from Ivory.

"Sure." said Ariana in an unsure manner.

As they headed out, Persephone whispered to Mary. "Look how desperate they are to be on Duchess' good book."

**~~~**

Ariana and Ivory were walking side by side when Christopher called then from behind.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He directed his question at Ariana.

"There is farm for floriculture from which flowers to decorate the castle is to be imported. We are to supervise the task."

"You can tag along too." Ivory suggested.

Ariana and Christopher were beyond surprised.

"Um Ivory. Shall I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Ariana."

"Why are you suddenly being nice to us."

Ivory sighed. "Look, I plotted against you with your sister and hurt you. It was petty of me. Despite that, you saved me from embarrassment. Persephone was trying to put the whole blame on me. But still, you saved me too. So, I'm thankful for that and sorry too."

"Oh!" Ariana whispered.

"You should apologize to me too, you know." Christopher spoke.

"Why?" Ivory frowned.

"You tried to shame me too."

"Oh!"

"Go on. I'm listening."

Ivory took a pause before saying, "Sorry."

After a moment of silence, Ariana spoke. "It's fine, Ivory. And Christof? Wipe that smirk off your face."

**~~~**

"Wow! Look at all these flowers. So colorful!" Christopher was admiring flowers of the farm when he was hit with a stick on his leg.

"What the hell!" He roared and turned back to see who had dared to hit him. In front of him was a girl wearing a white dress and blue ankle-length tunic belted at the waist.

"Why did you do that?" Ariana questioned the girl.

"This man here, was stepping over my plants." She replied.

"Still you had no right to use a stick on him. Do you even know who he is, little girl?" Ivory scolded.

Christopher growled.

Ariana and Ivory looked at each other, terrified of what he might do to the girl in anger.

Christopher walked to the girl and did the unexpected. He sniffed her. "Mate!"

All three of the girls were stunned.

"W-what?" The girl stammered.

"You are my mate!" He hugged her. "How could you not feel?" He let go of her.

"I am not of age yet." She whispered with teary eyes.

He sighed and took her into his embrace once again. Ariana was watching the whole scene with amazement in her eyes and smile on her face.

"Who are you?" asked the girl, timidly.

"He, my little girl, is the future Alpha of Pack Celik, Christopher Harris." answered Ivory.

"You should call him Christof." added Ariana.

Christopher chuckled and buried his face in her neck. The girl was too stunned to move.

"What's your name?" asked Ariana.

"Scarlett, m'lady."

Ariana gasped. "Call me Ariana. We are going to be good friends." Ivory rolled her eyes.

Christopher finally let go of her. "Come with me." There were so many emotions being displayed on his eyes.

"Only if my father allows me." she said quickly.

"Of course, he will. I will ask him for your hand."

"Well, he is not here at the moment. He will return tomorrow."

"So, it's fixed then. I shall come here along with my family to introduce them to you." He cupped her cheeks.

"Okay." She nodded, shyly.

"We are here for the flowers." Ivory announced, breaking the moment.

"Oh! I will load them onto the carts." She detached herself from Christopher and began to hurry.

"Our guards will load them. Just show them where the flowers are." Ariana called the guards.

As soon as they got back with the flowers, Christopher went to his parents and narrated the whole event. They were happy to see their son happy but a bit disappointed to know about Scarlett's background. Almost everyone was.

**~~~**

~ At the dinner table ~

Duke and Duchess entered the hall. Along with them was a man. Ariana recognized him. It was the man she had seen few days ago while waiting at the gate. He was being treated with utmost respect by them.

"Mother, who is that man?" She whispered.

"That, my dear, is Narcisse, a very powerful seer." Luna Barbara replied.

"Like you?"

"More powerful than me. I am merely capable of seeing vague bits but he had vivid visions."

Everyone started focusing on their plates when Narcisse interrupted. "Congratulations, young man."

"Thank you." Christopher smiled.

"I see a bright future for you and your mate." Hearing this pleased him.

The seer then looked at Ariana and Persephone. "Be brave, you two. You both have a lot of burdens and hardships to face in life."

This made both the sisters tense. After the dinner, Ariana approached her mother in private.

"The seer, what he predicted, it is unlikely to come true, right?"

Luna Barbara looked at her with worry and pity in her eyes. "He was the one to prophesied the demise of King and Queen."

Ariana bit her lip and went back to her chamber.

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...
50.4K 1.5K 29
The Alpha only wanted an Heir, when he soon began to realise his human mate wasn't going to produce on he quickly began looking into other options, o...
1.3K 59 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
869K 32.5K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...