Love Maze

By AloisiaWiesze

A collection of Bts' short stories and scenarios More

*Presenting*

1: I'm Fine.

55 20 21
By AloisiaWiesze

Bromance hits differently.

Word count : 1.9k

The tension was thick. So thick and dense. Everyone could feel it. Since days, or weeks.they don't know when did this start but now it was becoming hard to go unnoticed and even harder for the two to tolerate. They were practicing their new choreography for 'I'm Fine', they were supposed to perform at the Music Bank coming weekend. But nothing was fine so far. It was not to be even thought twice that their performances upon the release of their latest album 'answer'  were the most awaited. They cannot afford to make any mistakes during the choreo and it was already one  of  the hardest they'd ever had and the tension wasn't helping at all.
Their two of the most popular members weren't getting along. Something had created a slight rift between the two maknaes which has never happened before. It was a rare sight. Jeongguk and Taehyung were partners in crime. They would have little fights but it always ended up in fits of laughter. But this time , the two are drifted apart more than necessary.
"What part of hold lightly do you not understand Kook?!" 
Son Sungdeuk , the brilliant choreographer , more like an elder brother and inspiration to all the seven boys seethes out in anger. He had been holding in since last few days observing the cryptic  behaviour of the two maknaes , which had now finally broken his dam of patience.

All the seven boys in the centre of the room froze in the mid of their dancing  positions. Jeongguk was supposed to support the stumbled Taehyung from the shoulders ,  compassionately . It was a part of the choreography.  But the edge between the two was so evident that it gave off a hateful when the younger did that.
Sungdeuk never got angry , let alone seethed so harshly. And the tension that was airing before now increased ten folds. 
"You know what , you both need to clear it out right now. Whatever it is. Right now!!!"

With that Sungdeuk raged out, harshly slamming the door behind him. The boys were too stunned to even gulp down their saliva. Taehyung muttered something under his breath whilst grazing his chin , he was about to follow their performance director out to apologize but Hoseok stopped him.
"He is right Tae , you both need to sort this . Better not see him until you both are done." 
Taehyung glanced at each member and then his eyes landed on Jeongguk, the youngest , but nothing that he'd been doing was near to being the youngest . The two started at each other with so much anger that it made the other five members halt in their steps as they were making their way out the room to provide the maknaes some privacy. And as the two lunged at each other,  any word like privacy was a nuisance so far.

"How dare you look at me like that...............I will not spare you!!!!"
"You are unbelievable hyung!!!!!! I told you I wouldn't......"

"Stop this right now!!!!"  If it were not for Yoongi and Naamjoon , the practice room would have been a wrestling arena in a few minutes . The two maknaes were separated , both of them panting in anger. Jeongguk punched the nearby wall and Namjoon yanked him back.
"What is going on?!!!! This time Namjoon shouted , having done with the idiots.

"I told him not to take her pictures , but this brat is just so...."

"Hyung don't blame this all on me. You like her too and you are just freaking insecure that she might never like you back!!!!"

"Isanghae!! What on Earth makes you think that she would choose you over me?! Clicking pictures behind someone's back is hideous.  No one can......"

"Look who's saying!!!! And what about those saesangs who snap our pictures ?! Plus I was about to ask her out , had it not been for your nosy ass and jealous dic....."

"Jeon Jeongguk!! I dare you to say that word" Namjoon fumed up , warning the youngest to better stay in his limits.

"tionary... I was trying to say dictionary. "  Jeaongguk covered his sentence so lamely that the others broke into laughter.

"Literally Kookie ?!" Asked Jimin , leaning on the mirror wall clutching his tummy . Even Taehyung sniffed the chuckle he couldn't hold back anymore. Jeongguk's reply definitely had made it a little lighter but Namjoon soon sobered and glared at the boy for his choice of words.

"You better take care of your swearings. I will not tolerate anymore. No one will. And who the hell are you talking about?!"  The leader asked confused . The rest of the guys went watchful , eager to know about the mysterious girl the maknaes have been talking....no, fighting about.

"It's Diana. "

" Diana? The new HR head ?!" Asked Jin , absolutely astonished. 

"Who else named Diana works in BigHit?!"  Jeongguk let out frustrated and trustfrated  as well .
But he quickly recovered his sentence "noona. I meant Diana Noona." as Namjoon glared at him.

"So you both happen to like the same girl who started working with us just a month ago? Great. But Jeongguk did you really took her pics behind her back?"
  Yoongi asked.

"You think I'm lying hyung?!"
Taehyung asked bewildered , eyes round as carrot slices which Jeongguk usually keep in their dorm refrigerator. 

"Don't be hypocritical Taehyung."

"Yes hyung. I did. But I was planning to ask her out soon and I think that she likes me too." Said Jeongguk defending himself but that lived short .
"Don't think too much Jeongguk-ah. Your brain cannot handle so much of that. " Jimin chimed in trying to break the ice that had frozen after Jeongguk's confession. 

"But the two of you are fighting for no reason because.." Hoseok began to speak but was cut short by Taehyung.

"It is not nothing hyung! First of all he gets caught taking pictures and doesn't accept and then disrespects me!"

"I know what Jeongguk did is not good at all , we all do , but..." 

" Hey no!! I accept it hyung. I'm sorry for that but I don't think it was that bad , Taehyung hyung is just making it seem worse than what it actually is."  Jeongguk raged stopping Hoseok  in mid sentence. Hoseok was now clenching his teeth. Furious eyes staring back at the youngest , everyone knew Hoseok didn't like to be cut in when he's speaking serious and thus the boy muttered a faint apology bowing a little. He surely was making a lot of mistakes today.
"Whatever it is I don't care anymore! You get that?!  It is a complete waste becau..."  Maybe it wasn't Hoseok's day to speak , for once again he couldn't complete his sentence as the door opened slightly.

The intruder  peeked through the ajar door and the seven guys lost it completely , anxious whether the intruder had heard their argument.

"Well I couldn't hear the music blasting so I thought I might come in. I spoke in through the microphone earlier but I didn't get any response. Guess it's stopped working. My apologies in case..."

"Oh no, please don't apologise . Its perfectly fine. The microphone is not working since yesterday." Spoke Namjoon , flashing his dimples smile hiding the stupor of his. 

  The young looking woman , probably in her early twenties, began to speak "Oh! So Sejin opp...." but halted still , anxious of herself under the members' scrutiny.  They all were looking at her as if  she had grown a second head . She raised her dense arched brows questioningly, noticing how odd the guys seemed. They were usually at ease around her so she looked behind her , nothing. She then looked in the mirror , confirming she had not grown a second head. Confirmed.
But the members still stared at her.
"What?!"

"Nothing !! Nothing ! Absolutely nothing Diana-ssi , we were just messing with you." Jin mentioned , laughing hysterically bouncing his world wide shoulders , looking at every other member. " Right Jiminnie? It was his idea afterall." The oldest said hitting Jimin in the shoulder lightly and the latter only smiled nervously .
"So you knew I was coming?" She asked.
The smile swept off Jin's face just as quick as the lame idea had popped in his head. It was getting awkward once again but thanks to Yoongi who made it rather interesting.
"That is a really beautiful ring Diana."
And the said woman blushed. She raised her left hand to her face admiring the elegant diamond ring , giving a better view of it to all the others while doing so.

"Thankyou so much Yoongi oppa"
She said being gratefully composed. This was one of the things that attracted the two boys towards her. She was always so composed and witty , even when Jimin flirted with her , she would always make him shut up with her witty remarks and her iconic wink. She wasn't extravagantly shy like other girls , she was beautiful and she knew it but what better she had was her confidence. And she expressed it so elegantly.

"My boyfriend proposed me Yesterday. We've been dating for a month now and ..."

"A month?!!" Taehyung and Jeongguk exclaimed in unison. "Isn't that a little too early to propose? I mean.. like .. You see.." Jeongguk started to speak but failed miserably as his cheeks felt unusually hot.

"Yeah."  She answered nodding her head with a bright smile on her face. "But we have know each other since middle school. Though we parted during college but we met again and thought to tie the knot." She spoke the last part faintly , a little shy this time and that melted their heart.

"Congratulations!!!" Jin said cheerfully clapping his hands. The members were so grateful of having him for he always took them out of their embarrassing bubble when needed. The others started congratulating the said girl , hugging her , shaking her hand and dancing dramatically but Taehyung and Jeongguk stood like a menniquin. It took them a moment to digest what they just witnessed but they too wished her politely in the end.

"Thankyou so much guys. And yeah I was here to tell you that Sejin Oppa will not be available for today and tomorrow so it will be his assistant managing your task. And the second thing is that we have recieved a request from Time Magazine for an interview and photoshoot. So congratulations to you too." She spoke everything in a breath and the guys seemed bewildered so she left them there mentioning how she understands that they needed some time to process and then squeal and gush about it among themselves but little did she know that the major reason for their shock was her.

"So I was saying that she is engaged. I saw her Instagram post through Sejin hyung's device. And that is why I said you were wasting your and others' time  fighting for nothing. "  With that Hoseok made his way out .

The others looked at the maknaes a little worried.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked Jeongguk as the latter started collecting his stuff .

"I'm heading out to grab a drink. Maybe a  Dinner too. " He said putting his cellphone in his back pocket but stopped as he passed by Taehyung.
" Would you join me over dinner hyung? My treat." The younger asked Taehyung who looked at him blankly for a minute.
"Wait a min." He said nonchalantly , heading towards the desk picking his cellphone and jacked and a mask. Jeongguk smiled and could see Taehyung smiling behind that mask too. The guys were still processing what happened as the two boys made their way out.
"Wait a min boys. You think you're alright? The paparazzi might be...."

"We're Fine hyung!"  Both of them said in unison stopping Jimin in his tracks.

"Had I known that this would make Ggukie to give a dinner treat , I would have fought with him too." sulked Jimin with a pout and rest of the members headed out too , guessing that the choreography to I'm Fine  will have to wait for a day more.
__________________________________

Thankyou
Have a marvellous day.
~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...