The Last of the Loric~ Book O...

Momsincharge

This is an I Am Number Four fanfic. Because ya know that series is frickin awesome and stuff. Anyway I hope y... Еще

Dedication
Plaura's Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Skyla's Prologue

143 3 0
Momsincharge

Welcome!

A/N: Later on I will add a pictureSkyla looks like on this cahpter when I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyla's POV

Hi, my name's Skyla North. I'm a Garde, which means I have Legacies. My Cêpan's name is Nikki. Oh a Cêpan is a Loric, who doesn't have powers. Oh and I forgot to mention that I might be the last of the Loric. I'm on Earth, hiding from my people's biggest enemies. The Mogadorians or Mogs, for short. My mother and father were killed fighting the Mogs in a war. Anyway I'm only 19 years old as of now and I am currently living in Australia. Oh and let me tell you about my life before Earth. My life before the war. My life before I was being hunted. Let me tell you, my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think of Skyla? Tell me in the comments below!!

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

715K 26.3K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...