A Blue Rose (Abused Male OC x...

By ShadinRoyaltyPure

Inspired by Ninja Rose (Abused Male Reader X RWBY) by DMCXRWBY Sage Rose, the son of Summer Rose and Taiyang... More

Sage's bio
Chapter 0 - The Blue Rose Blooms
Chapter 1 - The Wilting Rose, Meeting the Pure family and their relatives
Chapter 2 - First Adventure, Saving a Kitten
Chapter 3 - The invitation, Sisters
Chapter 4 - A Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 5 - Taiyang's judgment
Chapter 6 - Team Super
Chapter 8 - First day
Chapter 9 - The Bunny and the Bully
Chapter 11 - What are friends are for?
Chapter 12 - The discussion, The festival
Chapter 13 - The cat's out of the bag Part 1
Chapter 13.5 - Sage's intense training routine
Chapter 14 - The cat's out of the bag part 2

Chapter 10 - Sage vs Y/N, Dimensional Brothers

590 6 4
By ShadinRoyaltyPure

(This is Sage's theme song because I think it fits his adventurous persona.)

At the Beacon training room, Sage was training his hand-to-hand capabilities and as well his Ki mastery, not to mention training his Semblance to be similar to Sonic's capabilities. Right now he is practicing his hand-to-hand moves on a sandbag.

He ran around in circles before stopping in front of the bag, he then punches and kicks the bag a few times then backflip kicks it upwards as the sandbag bounces behind him as he then turns into a rose ball as he homing attacks the bag and kicks it down to the ground as the bag bounces back up and Sage did some aerial moves and kicks it back to the ground and bounce back up again. Sage quickly went down as he windmill kick it a few times and kicks it then grabbing it as he then spins around and throws the sandbag to the ground and Sage chases it down as he did a handstand and did the spinning bird kick, as he split his legs and spins really fast then finishing it with an upsidedown back kick, launching the bag away.

Sage jumps up and uses his semblance to boost himself towards it before the sandbag hits the ground, he then punches it a few more times then punches the bag upwards as the bag got launched up and Sage uses his Semblance to homing attack it again as he did a few aerial kicks to it then kicks it back to the ground, Sage quickly stomps back to the ground and gives the sandbag a hard punch that it got launched towards the wall before making contact to the ground, the bag bounces off the wall and Sage kicks it two times as the second kick launched the bag towards the wall again and Sage jumps up and boosts towards the bag as he kicks it and kicking it a few feet away from the wall. He then charges up his Semblance as he runs around the sandbag at blinding speed while attacking the bag very quickly then finishing the momentum by punching the bag so hard towards the wall that the sandbag got literally destroyed.

(If it's too cringy then play this.)

"*Pant*... *Pant*... Well...*Pant* That was one helluva training, I think I should take a rest and continue with my day." Sage said to himself as he sniffs the air then covers his nose, "Ew, something stinks." He then sniffs his underarms as he realizes that he was the one who stinks, "Yea, I'm the one who stinks." He then laughs at himself as he then went to his dorm and grabs the spare clothes he bought from a clothing store.

After he took a quick wash up, he wore a blue short-sleeve jacket with coattails and a white long sleeve shirt underneath, fingerless black gloves, a blue crystal necklace around his neck, blue jeans with red stripes on the sides, and Sonic's Soap shoes. He went outside and lays down under a tree as he closes his eyes, "Ahh, the air is so relaxing and it's nice to sleep in it too."

"Yes, it's so nice isn't it?" Raven's voice was heard as Sage opened his eyes to see his aunt sitting next to him, "Oh, hi aunt. What's up?" He greeted his aunt as Raven replied, "I'm okay, I saw your fight against that thug and I'm completely worried that you'll get yourself killed." She said with pure worry in her voice

"Well, I'm still here ain't I?" He said and Raven flick his forehead as Sage cried out in pain while holding his forehead, "OW! What was that for?!"

"That's for worrying me again!" Raven scolded her nephew and hugs him afterward, "We lost you before, I don't want to lose you again." She told him as she let go of a single tear. Sage felt sadness flowing over him as he hugs his aunt back. They hugged for a few minutes before letting go, "By the way, that BloodShot character, I heard him saying like 'The Stone of Power', what is he talking about?" Sage knew what she was talking about and he said, "Oh, he's talking about this." Sage then pulls out the blue Chaos Emerald.

Raven was in awe at what she is seeing, "What is this?" She asked as Sage then answered, "This is known as the Chaos Emerald, nobody knows why they were created or why they exist, but from what uncle Shadow told me, it holds an infinite amount of energy and it also holds both positive and negative energy." As Sage explains what the mystical stone can do, Raven interrupted him, "Wait, you said "They", you mean there are more than one?"

Sage nodded as he then said, "Yep, there are seven in total. Green, Light Blue, Blue, Red, Yellow, White, and Purple."

"I think I have one of these Chaos Emeralds," Raven told her nephew as Sage is shocked hearing this, "Wait, What?" She then pulls out a purple Chaos Emerald making Sage even more shocked, "Where did you get that!?"

"I found it three years ago, and I thought this is only a rare glowing jewel for three years, and when I heard the backstory of it from you, I realized what kind of power that I'm holding." Raven explained as she then handed her emerald to Sage, "Please take it, you've earned more than I do." Sage looks at the emerald for a few moments before pushing the emerald back to Raven, "What? Why won't you take it?" Raven asked and Sage answered, "The emeralds should be separated from each other rather than placing all seven emeralds in one place, just imagine if someone with evil intentions had all Seven, he or she will have unimaginable power and he or she will be unstoppable." Raven thought about her nephew's explanation, the more she thought about it, the more she wants to protect the emerald, and the more she thought about the emerald's power, the more she thought about 'Her' having that much power, "Wait, what happens when that person has all seven?"

"Once they have all seven, they can turn their thoughts into power not only that, he or she can control time and space either with one or all seven, not to mention they can give you ultimate power with just one emerald." Raven is in disbelief that the emeralds can do stuff like controlling time and space, "In the hands of villains they have been used for doomsday weapons and schemes for world domination, while in the hands of heroes used it for saving the world. It's an endless cycle of rinse and repeat. Hope you can understand that." Raven nodded signaling that she understood him, "I now understand my nephew, thank you for telling me this sooner. If I didn't know about this gem's history, I might make a mistake by just throwing this away or giving this to a person who has an evil intention that I don't know about it." Sage then sits up and puts his hands on Raven's shoulders with seriousness in his eyes, "Aunt, please, whatever you do, you had to protect this emerald with your life as if it's your own child. You are now the guardian of this emerald, there's a reason why the seven Chaos emeralds are scattered, right now I had mine, you had yours and my sisters had one as well, Yin and Rosetta if your wondering."

"So that makes it four?"

Sage nodded as he removes his hand then said, "So three are either found and kept by someone or yet-to-be-found, so keep an eye out for Three more."

"Three?"

"Uncle Shadow had the green Chaos Emerald." Sage solemnly said as Raven nodded and Sage stood up and stretches, "Anyways, I gonna run around the city for a while. See ya soon Auntie." He then walks away but he turns back to face his aunt and said, "Oh and one more thing, while I was fighting BloodShot, he said that he has a master who seems to be a power-hungry being and he knows that I killed BloodShot so I got a feeling that he sent some of his henchmen to search for the last two Chaos Emeralds, including yours. Please train yourself harder than before aunt Raven, because you said it yourself that you saw me fought BloodShot and I killed him with this new power I used on him and I don't think he's an average huntsman so please be careful if you fought someone like BloodShot." He said with sincere in his voice as Raven nodded and Sage smiles before zooming away.

One hour later...(Watch this because I'm lazy, Modern Sonic is Sage)

"Ahh, Green Hill Zone, I really love this place AND I also collected 212 rings, Nice." He said to himself as he keeps on running. Then without warning, the ground shakes violently as Sage goes full stop as he looks around, "What was that?!" He looked down while his arms cross then shrugging as if it was nothing and keeps going, and then at the nearby hill, a purple portal appeared and it started to pull Sage into it. Sage was wondering why is he running backward and when he looks back, he saw the portal sucking him in, "NO! I WILL NOT LET THIS THING GET ME!" He shouted as he runs faster but as he struggles to run away from it, a large branch hit his feet as he lost his grip and he got sucked in and the portal closes afterward, leaving no trace of him whatsoever.

Meanwhile at the Ninja Rose dimension...

The airship has landed on Patch and when they exited the airship, Summer was waiting for them along with Team RWBY and JNPR, "Just in time you guys." Yang said as Y/n ran over to his sisters and hugs them and his three sisters hug him back, "Hey little bro!" His sisters greeted him as they let go of the hug, "Well, is everyone ready?" Summer asked as everyone nodded then followed her, "By the way, where's Big Sister?" Y/N asked and the moment he said 'Big Sister', she appeared beside him and out of nowhere too, and when Y/n look at his left, he jumped in Slayer's arms in surprise, "C'mon! You scared me!" He said as Big Sister gently pats his head as her visor turned pink, calming him down as Y/N removes himself from Slayer and smiles at her.

(Short Timeskip)

Everyone headed at the patch where Raven and Qrow were preparing the table, "Hey Summer." Greeted their drunkle Qrow, "Hey Qrow, Hey Raven!" She greeted the twins as everyone then walked towards the table.

Everyone was having a good time, Y/N was eating at the table while Blake and Yang trying to slow down his eating, Ruby is being Ruby as she keeps eating Cookies that was made for her and Y/N, Weiss is talking with Summer and Raven, Qrow is being drunk as he keeps drinking alcohol only to be stopped by Y/N replacing the alcohol with water which annoyed Qrow for a bit, Mystik throws three hotdogs in the air and Slayer caught each one with his mouth and flexing his muscles with pride look on his face while Big Sister just shook her head from their doing, Ghira and Kali came as they explained why there late and they joined them with the picnic, "Hey, Y/N!" Kali called her son as the little ninja turns his head to her kitty mother, "What is it, mom?"

"I baked this pizza size cookie for you, hope you like it." She said as she pulls out a pizza-sized cookie and Y/N immediately grabs it and took a bite, "Like it? I love it! Thanks, mom!" He said as he hugged his kitty momma.

While everyone was having a good time, a portal opened up 500 feet in the air and Big Sister looked up and saw the portal and taps Mystik's shoulder to get his attention, "What is it?" He asked and pointed at the sky. Confused at her gesture and decided to look up and saw the portal, "You guys!" He shouted and everyone looks at him, "Look up!" Everyone looks up and saw the purple portal up in the sky, "WHAT IS THAT!?!"

"ARE WE UNDER ATTACK!?"

"Well, whatever it is, prepare for whatever comes out of it," Qrow told them as everyone nodded and they prepared their weapons, and what happened next was unexpected as a human falling down at a very fast pace and landed on the ground and landed on his face.

(0:24)

Sage stood up on one knee as he puts his hand on his head and looks up then said, "Huh...? Where am I?" He then stood up but not noticing everyone looking at him with a shock that he completely looks like Y/n, except in blue, "Hey, little bro?" Yang whispered to her little brother.

"Yeah? What is it, Yang?" He answered, "Is it me? Or is that you except in blue?" Yang asked the obvious as Weiss then said, "You brute! You're not the only one who can see another Y/N!" Sage then looked up to see two chili dogs seemingly falling from the portal as well, he then caught the first one, then slides towards the second chili dog and caught it before it hits the ground. Sage sighs in relief that his second favorite food was teleported with him, a shadow walked towards him as Sage looks up and saw Mystik offering him a hand, "Wanna stand up?"

Sage smiles as he then said, "Sure!" He then uses his forearm to accept Mystik's hand as he stood up and asked, "Can you tell me where I am?" Mystik didn't answer but instead, he pointed behind him and Sage turns around to see everyone staring at him and he also saw himself but in red and in ninja clothes, "Are you guys going to stare at me all day or what?"

Then all of a sudden, Raven puts her blade on Sage's throat but Sage seems to be unfazed by his aunt's death threat, "Who are you and why do you look like my nephew?!" Raven threateningly asked as Sage made a disappointed look, "Man, talk about making an impression." He said as Raven scowled and pushed her blade a little more, "I asked you a question." She said with venom in her voice.

"Raven, calm down!!" Summer tried to calm down Raven but, to avail as Raven tried to attack Sage and the moment she was about to slash him in half, Sage disappeared leaving a trail of blue rose petals behind, "What the?!" She said with pure shock on her face, "Hey! What's the big idea!?" Sage asked as he was seen sitting at the table next to Y/n with legs crossed, "I only got here for a few moments and you're already trying to kill me?!" He asked as he took a bite of his chilidog, "This is so delicious, I'll never stop eating these." He said as he smiles while eating, "Alright, can we calm down before anything bad happens?" Summer and Yang said in unison as Raven then calmed down for a bit but she is still cautious about Sage.

(Timeskip)

"So, you are my son from another dimension, you've also got abused by Tai in your dimension, got adopted by Shadin Pure, you've ventured around remnant when you were 8 with your sisters, got invited by Ozpin to attend Beacon, almost got yourself killed by this 'BloodShot' and gain new power from almost getting killed by him, and got here by via portal while running through a green field?" Summer summarized his backstory and Sage said, "Yup, that sums it up!" He said with positivity in his voice and immediately, Ruby, Yang, Summer, and Y/n tackles him and hugs him, "YES!! ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER!!!" They shouted in unison as Sage started to turn blue and to choke from their tight hug, "Guys... Stop... I'm... Running... Out of... Breathe..."

"Guys stop, you're choking him." Kali told them as the Rose/Xiao Long family saw Sage's face is in blue due to lack of oxygen, "Oh, sorry little brother." Ruby and Yang said as they let go of Sage and the blue rose catches his breath, "Thanks..." Y/N then gasp in excitement.

"Are you a ninja too!?" Y/N asked his twin brother as Sage sadly said, "Sorry Y/n, I'm more of a warrior than a ninja."

Y/n did a sad sound as Sage then wraps his arm over Y/n, "Hey, don't go so down in the dumps. At least we get to know each other and since we are somewhat the same, I guess you could say that I'm your twin brother." Sage tried to keep things positive and Y/n looks at his twin brother from another dimension as Sage gave him a thumbs up with a smile making Y/n smile too and he heartedly hugs his twin brother, shocking Sage a bit but he smiles and hugs him too, "And dude, remember, Brothers forever." Y/n smiled at his little saying as he then copied what he said, "Brothers forever."

While they were hugging, the others are watching them with awe and joy. After a few minutes, Sage told everyone his adventures and everyone is shocked by what he went through as he keeps on telling his story. However, while everyone is distracted, a man wearing a black cloak was watching them in the shadows with villainous intent, "Just according to plan. Now, let's see if the demonization potion that I put on Y/n's water will work." He said as he keeps watching the family and friends bonding.

Sage then looks down and contemplates for a while and Blake grew worried about him, "Hey Sage, what's wrong?" She asked and Sage answered, "Oh it's nothing to worry about sis, I'm just thinking about what my father's been doing back at my home."

"Tai or the one who adopted you?" Mystik asked.

"My adopted father, Shadin, I wonder what he's been doing with mom at my home dimension?" Sage wondered as Kali then said, "I'm sure your father is having a good time."

Meanwhile at the Rose/Pure/Branwen residence...(A little lemon here)

At the outside view of the house, it was night time and pleasurable moans can be heard from the inside and at the outside, "Oh Shadin...*moan*... You're so big!" Summer said as she is in pure bliss.

"And you're so tight!"

"HARDER!!! FASTER!!! FILL ME UP!!!"

"Shadin~ Don't forget about me~ I'm next~ I want your twenty-four-inch dick inside me~" Raven seductively said with hearts in her eyes as Shadin then looks at her with a seductive smirk then said, " Oh don't worry Raven, I will never forget about you."

Back with Sage...

Sage then shrugs about it and said, "Meh, he's probably doing alright."

Sage was putting chili on every hotdog he eats, Ruby and Y/n are having a cookie eating contest, Summer, Raven, Qrow, Blake, and Weiss kept asking questions about Sage's dimension but he kept saying, "It's the same as yours.", Mystik, Slayer, and Big Sister are listening to Sage's stories with interest. Everything was very peaceful and full of happiness, but when Y/n drank his glass of water, after a couple of seconds, he felt sudden dizziness and tiredness which made Sage concern about his twin brother, "Dude, you okay?" He worriedly asked as Y/n puts his hand on his head and the other leaning on the table, "I feel so sleepy right now all of a sudden."

Then Y/n suddenly fell asleep on the table as Sage puts his hand on him, but he knows somethings off, "Hey mom!" He called out his mom as Summer looked at her another dimensional son, "Yeah?"

"Does Y/n did something tiring before you guys met me?" He asks and Summer tries to remember that her son did something tiring but she only remembers that his training, "Well, he told me that he trains at Beacon before joining us here but Mystik told us that it didn't tire him."

'Yeah, somethings definitely off.' Sage thought and out of nowhere, Y/n sleepwalks twenty meters away from them and stops while everyone keeps their eyes on him with worry and concern, "Son? Sweetie? are you okay?" Kali asked with concern.

"Yeah bro, are you okay?" Yang asked.

Then, Y/n? has a dark fiery aura around his shoulders before it engulfs his entire body and it shocked everyone.

"BRO!!" Sage, Ruby, Yang, Blake shouted in unison.

"SON!!" Summer and Kali shouted.

"Y/N!!!" The rest shouted and Y/n laughs evilly as he then turns around with an evil look, "Y/n? No. I am. Omega!!" He said with a demonic voice, "Something or someone mind-controlled him." Ren guessed, "Well, whatever it is, we have to save my son!" Summer said with determination in her voice, "She's right, we had to get Y/n back." Mystik said as his visor turns red and he prepares his drill and Slayer reloads his super shotgun and Big Sister unsheathes her needles, everyone was about to charge at Y/n but Sage stopped them, "Don't." He said as the others are confused, "I'll handle this on my own."

"WHAT!?!?!" This shocked everyone, "ARE YOU CRAZY!?! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!!" Weiss tried to protest, "Yeah, let us help you!" But Sage turns his head towards them and gives them a big smile, "Me? Getting Killed? Nah! That'll never happen."

"Sage..." Summer whispered.

Sage then pointed at himself with his thumb up, "Just watch me!" He said with positivity as he walks forward, "Am I talking to the one behind the mask?" Sage asked and Y/n? laughed maniacally before saying, "You?! You're the one who killed BloodShot!? You're nothing but an ant easy to stomp!" The mind-controlled Y/n then unsheathes his sword and went into his fighting position.

"It looks like the mind control didn't just do that, but also gave him some mysterious power that only the mind-controller can do. I have to save him, but how can I save him? I can't use my berserker state, I might kill my own brother by accident." He muttered as a single sweat appeared on his head, "But I had to try!" Sage crosses his arms then spreads them wide open and a raging blue aura erupted around him with thunder strikes down beside him.

Everyone is in shock at how powerful Sage is, "So this is the legendary Blue Rose's power huh?!?" Y/n? asked as he prepares himself, "Yeah! Let's fight so you can find out what I'm capable of!!" Sage said as he rockets himself towards his mind-controlled brother as Y/n? did the same.

They both then clashed, starting the fight. Both of them move very fast, exchanging hits and creating small shockwaves. In slow motion, they are both equal in strength as Y/n? kicks Sage in the back four time before launching him away with the final kick. Everyone watches in awe, hoping that Sage would win and save Y/n. 

The others are watching from the sidelines in awe and shock on how good Sage can fight in the battlefield,

'Hey Mystik, Sister.' Slayer called their names on his head as the two other guardians look at him, 'I really like this kid'

"Of course you do." Mystik said as he and Sister shake their heads from his response, "Then again, Sage is quite more experience than Y/n." Summer said as she keeps watching.

'Please Sage, save my brother, we're counting on you.' Ruby, Yang, and Blake thought at the same time.

Back at the fight, Sage was flying as he uses his semblance to stop himself as several blue orbs appeared behind him and he shouted, "Secret technique of the rose family! Light Speed Attack!!!" He then absorbs the orbs as he is covered with blue energy. He then speeds towards Y/n in blinding speed, faster than the speed of sound and it caught Y/n's guard off as Sage punches him so hard that Y/n? got launched so far in the sky, Sage flew towards a cliff and jumps off of it as it gave Sage a boost, and caught up to the flying Y/n? as he then did a light speed combo and kicks him up in the air and flew upwards and smashes Y/n? back to the ground as it creates a big tremor and a big crater.

(Ignore the texts)

"WOAH!! Sage must be so strong, stronger than you Slayer!!" Ruby and Summer said to him in surprise and awe as Slayer just grunts, the others are in complete shock that they couldn't say anything.

Back at the fight, Y/n? jumped out of the crater but have visible scars and bruises on his face and arms, his sleeves are torn apart. He wipes the blood on his mouth and has a frustrated look on his face. Sage came down and deactivates his technique, as the blue aura around him disappeared, he had a smirk on his face which made Y/n? more frustrated as he pulls out a red big ninja star, Sage saw the weapon as he then said, "Chaos..." Y/n? threw the big star as the weapon itself glowed red, "SPEAR!!!" The two attacks collided as it made a huge explosion. They both keep clashing while moving really fast, Sage sends Y/n? crash through a couple of trees, Y/n? recovers as he then uses a smoke bomb under him as he disappeared when the smoke dissipated, he appeared in front of him, catching Sage off guard as Y/n? gives him a couple of hard hits then ends the short combo with a hard punch in the gut and launching him to a cliff.

Sage recovered and spindashes, using his semblance, towards his mind-controlled brother and hits him as he gains more speed and kicks him back to the house, Y/n? stabs the ground to slow down his speed as he then stops in front of everyone and Sage teleports in front of him as Y/n? is panting due to fighting so hard.

End of BGM

"Well... You aren't as easy to kill as I thought... Comparing to your speed and your brother's skills, you managed to surpass it and I'm very impressed." Sage chuckled as he rubs his nose, "But tell me... "Legendary Blue Rose", Do you even realize what kind of suffering you're giving to your own twin brother?" Sage's world froze as he realized what he was doing and Y/n? chuckles at his negligence, "Hehehehe, and let me tell you something, I didn't just mind control your brother, I possessed him and while I'm controlling your brother's body, I can use my own power and use it to my own advantage." He then powers up as a black beam appeared from the sky and it hits Y/n? and everyone covered their eyes from the light when the light died down. Y/n? had a new, evil look.

"Understand this... Sage, RWBY, JNPR, Summer, Raven, Qrow, Mystik, Slayer, Big Sister. All of you combine, could not match what I have achieved." Y/n? said as Blake then yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY BROTHER'S BODY?!?! WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?!?! WHO EVEN ARE YOU!?!?"

"Yeah! Why do you even need my son's body for?!" Summer and Kali asks loudly as Death evilly chuckled and said, "Might as well answer your questions. My name is Death, I'm one of my master's henchmen. As you can see, I possessed your little son's body and he has something that will succeed our plans and before you ask like I will tell you our plans but I will tell you this, our plan... is two world domination." Sage scoffs and waves his arms in disappointment as he said, "Should've seen that one coming, your master is one power-hungry bastard isn't he?"

"I guess you could say that our master is very greedy not to mention sadistic but has self-control. Once he was able to take this world and your world Sage, not only that the world will be filled with darkness and despair, she and our master will rule our two worlds together." Mystik then asked, "Wait, you said "She", who is this "She" you're talking about?"

"I guess I can answer two more questions, regarding your question earlier about our plan to take over this world and the other, It involves one of the four maidens." Sage's eyes widen as he knew who she was.

"I know who you're talking about." Sage said as everyone besides Death looks at him and he said, "It's Amber isn't?" Death was impressed that he clapped at his answer, "Bravo! Your catching on! Our client has half of the fall maiden's powers, and we will use the maiden's powers to our own gain."

"But that's crazy talk! The four maidens are only legends that exist in the stories!" Weiss shouted as Summer then said, "Ms. Schnee, I'm afraid that you're wrong." The two teams looked at her confused and in shock, "Wait, What?!"

"Yes, the story of the four maidens are real, " Mystik told the two teams as both Teams are beyond shock now.

"I see the kids are now catching on, now I will give you one last question. So ask wisely." Death told them as Sage then said in Spanish, "Mi última pregunta es, ¿quién es esa 'ella' de la que estás hablando? (My last question is, who is this 'she' you are talking about?)"

"WHAT?!" Everyone except Death didn't understand what he said, "Jejeje, veo que también hablas ese tipo de idioma. Muy bien, responderé esa pregunta, su nombre es Salem. La reina de todos los Grimm. (Hehehe, I see you also speak that kinda language. Very well, I'll answer that question, her name is Salem. The queen of all Grimms.)"

"Please, speak in English because you two are hurting our heads over here." Weiss said as Sage turn his head to Weiss, "Sorry Weiss." He turned his head back to Death, "Hmph, you actually taught you can defeat me?! By transforming into a monster?! Well, guess what! My brother is counting on me to save him and I will do whatever it takes to save him!! Even if it kills me, let's do this!!!" He then powers up as he charges at Death and gives him an incoming punch then the screen abruptly turns black.

Subconscious Zone - The destroyed mind.

Everything was on fire, pillars have destroyed and collapsed, and the land is completely covered in blood. Y/n was seen running through the field then stops as he saw an evil red human demon waiting for him, "Why don't you just give up? It'll make my life easier." He said as Y/n grabs his sword and gets into a stance, "Sorry but I don't give up, now... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Death chuckled evilly as he then said, "You want me to get out huh? Well, make me you little brat!!" He then floating up a few feet then flies away, "Hey come back here!!" Y/n then chases after him. He wall jumps on some floating platforms and jumps on between tree branches.

Meanwhile at the outside...

Sage and Death are fighting intensively, Sage pulls out his Blue rose and shoots him a couple of times with a charged shot but Death jumped out of the way and grabs his sword and fires a sword beam, Sage quick steps out of the way and charges at Death with his semblance but Death quickly spin kicks out of the way then proceeds to chase after him.

With Y/n...

He landed perfectly as he uses his chain-knife and grapples on a nearby tree and swings to a cliff, he walks towards a cliff edge and saw several walls floating that is seemingly placed for wall jumping which disappoints him a bit and walls jump to get to the other side and proceeds to chase down Death. (A/n: That sounded so wrong. XD)

With Sage...

Two blades clashed together as Sage and Death are having a sword clashed and the two kept clashing their weapons at each other and Death yanked Sage's scythe out of his hand and kicks him in the gut, knocking him away then laughs afterward and Sage his opening as he jumps in the air and Shadow eagles him towards the ground as Death bounced up in the air and Sage jumps up as he did some aerial combos before ending it with a Sonic eagle and a Sonic meteor.

With Y/n...

A few ninja stars and kunai flew across the screen as it flew towards Death as the demon flawlessly dodges each star and knives and Y/n saw an opening and charge tackles Death but the demon saw it coming as he teleports out of the way. Y/n fell to the ground and hops back, confused where he is, Death teleports behind him and the moment he turns his head around, he fires an energy beam at him to knocks him away. Death laughed evilly but Y/n saw the opening and uses his kyoketsu-shoge to grabs him by wrapping the chain around the demon as Y/n pulls the demon to him.

With Sage...

The fight was taken to a very open field as Sage is struggling against Death as he and the demon are having a struggle against each other. Sage is using an energy blast while Death is using the giant energy blade trying to slice the ground in half but the energy blade is being pushed back by the blue energy blast, "IF I CAN'T TAKE THIS WORLD OVER THEN I'LL JUST DESTROY IT!!!" Death shouted as the blade got even bigger, Sage is still pushing the blade as he then said to himself, "C'mon dude, I know you're in there, don't give up, defeat Death inside of your head, believe in yourself."

With Y/n...

The two clashed at each other as they exchange punches, kicks, and sword slashes. Y/n back kicks the demon back and elbow charges at him but Death teleported out of the way and this time Y/n predicted where he is as he back did a spinning back fist but Death charged too quickly and Y/n got knocked away and Death chased down Y/n and kicks him in the face, Death walked up to him and Y/n recovers by doing an upside-down spinning-kick and did a couple of acrobatic kicks and back-kicks him away and chase him down. Death recovers and saw Y/n running towards him and was about to kick him, Death jumps behind him and kicks him in the back and did a swift combo on him as Y/n got a lot of damage and got knocked away by Death firing an energy blast.

Y/n got back up and saw Death was about to attack again and block each strike and Y/n swiftly ran behind the demon and kicks him away. Death flew towards him and dodged by going behind and attacks him by firing an energy blast.

Y/n stabs the ground to decrease the speed and saw Death approaching him fast and Y/n blocks each strikes and dodges swiftly as he could then he saw an opening as he kicks him away, Death recovered as he fires a couple of energy blasts at Y/n and the ninja dodges all of the attacks and jumps behind him and stabs him from the back as Death drops to the floor.

With Sage...

Sage senses that Death's power is getting weaker, he smirked as he then knew that Y/n won his fight from the inside as Sage adds more power to his attack and Death's attack being pushed and getting overwhelmed, "NO!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE DEATH!!! YOU MESS WITH MY BROTHER, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!!! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ROSE FAMILY!!" Sage shouted as Death's attack got destroyed and he got caught by the blast, Death screams in pain as the blast died down and Death fell to the ground but slowly stood back up, "You just don't give up, do ya?"

"I... Will... Never... Give... Up... I have... to... finish... what I... started..." Death said in between pants, "Just face it, dude..." Sage said as the blue Chaos emerald flew out of Sage as the bluestone floats above him which surprised everyone including Death, "You're finished." Everyone besides Death was mesmerized by the emerald especially Weiss, "What a pretty stone." Weiss said as she keeps staring at the Chaos Emerald.

"Yes... but I can feel a huge amount of power inside of it." Mystik said.

'Just what is he going to do with it?' Slayer asked in his head, 'I don't know, let's just see what happens.' Big Sister told him as Slayer nodded in agreement and kept watching.

Sage closes his eyes, focusing his thoughts as he remembers all the times he had with his family, his training with Shadin, the adventures with his sisters, and his first meeting with his twin brother, the emerald glows brighter as the Chaos emerald then turned into a Super Emerald which shocked everyone and Sage opens his eyes. He then uses the power of the Super emerald as he then transforms into Super Sage.

"NO WAY!!" RWBY, JNPR, SRQ, Mystik, Ghira, and Kali shouted in disbelief while Slayer and Big sister shouted in their heads.

"No... NO! I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!" He said as he then uses the last of his power to make an energy orb, "I HAD ENOUGH OF-" Sage cuts him off and he separates Y/n from him as he carries him at his other hand, "NO! YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS!!" Sage then blasts him away as Death screams in pain and got vaporizes into ashes and the blast wave shot towards the sky and the blast can be seen in outer space.

Everyone is celebrated at Sage's victory. Ruby, Yang, Blake, Nora, and Jaune hugged each other as they jumped in excitement, Weiss was glad that it was over as she smiles, Pyrrha is glad that Y/n is rescued, Big Sister is also glad that Sage managed to defeat Death and rescued Y/n, Raven crosses her arms and had a relieved smile on her face that her nephew was safe, Summer was crying with pure joy that her son is rescued, Qrow drank some of his alcohol on his flask but he is relieved that his nephew is okay, Ghira is comforting Kali but they were glad that it was over, Slayer and Mystik shared a victorious handshake.

"HE DID IT!!!" RYBNJS shouted at Sage's victory as the Super rose looked at the unconscious Y/n, he puts his hand on his Y/n's chest and green energy glowed in his hand as he healed his twin brother for a little while. After he finished, Y/n's eyes slowly opened as he saw his twin brother's super form looking at him with sincere, joy, relief on his face, "Bro?" Y/n asked as Sage then said, "Sup." He greeted as Y/n instantly hugged him with tears on his face, "Thank you, dude! I'm so happy that we won the battle." He said with joy in his voice as Sage hugs back, "Hey we're brothers forever."

"Brothers forever!" Then out of nowhere, Ruby, Yang, Blake, Sumer, and Kali tackled them to the ground and hugged them tightly, "WE'RE SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE OKAY!!" They said with pure relief, "Guys... Too tight..." The twin brothers said as they struggled to breathe, "Oh, sorry." They said as they loosen up the hug and the two brothers and everyone else besides Mystik, Slayer, and Qrow join in the group hug.

2 hours later...

Y/n was seen laying down on the couch, exhausted from the fight physically and mentally. As he was resting, Sage leaned on the couch, "Hey bro, how are ya' feeling?" He asked as Y/n said, "I feel like I won't be walking for two weeks."

"Good because you're going to need a wheelchair for that." The two brothers laughed at Sage's little joke and Sage walked around the couch and taps his brother's leg, signaling that he wants to sit down as Y/n moves his leg and Sage sat down on the couch, "So, what have you been doing these days before meeting your alternate self?"

"Well..."

Later...

"Wow, that really happen to you?" Sage asked with a surprised expression on his face, "Yeah, We had to abandon him because I don't want to help with his cause and I'll never anyone get killed because of me and Blake." Y/n told him his backstory before going to Beacon, "Well, I'm glad about that. He is the biggest jerk of all of the jerks of the world." Y/n laughs a little on his second sentence, "Oh, and by the way." Y/n looked at him instantly when he said those three words, "I'm about to leave this dimension and we will never see each other." Y/n looked sad and he is about to burst into tears... again, "But, as a remembrance. Take this." He held out his hand as a white glow appeared and it formed into three-headed nunchucks that is ice-themed.

"Wow! A three-headed nunchucks?! What do they do?!" Y/n asked with curiosity and Sage just chuckles as he then said, "Well, this weapon is an elemental type and it can transform into three stages. This is the first stage and the first element. Its weapon is very fast and it can do ice type attacks, it can also extend to such lengths and you can launch them by smashing the nunchucks to the ground as crystals appeared out of nowhere and it dissipated itself afterward." Y/n's eyes starred as he keeps listening to his explanation, "The second stage and the second element is a three-section staff charged with lightning and I'm pretty sure this is very good to use with Nora around."

"Yeah, she told me that her semblance has the ability to produce and channel electrical energy into her muscles, giving her enhanced strength." Y/n agrees with him as Sage then said, "Yeah, and with this bad boy around her, you guys have the upper hand. The third stage and element is the fiery bo or staff, well you can do what you can do with the staff except for the tip of the staff will go on fire whilst you attack." Sage finished as he gives the weapon to Y/n but the ninja rose is unsure to take it, "Are you sure? You might need it."

"Dude, it's okay I got a spare one." Sage insisted as Y/n gave up and took the weapon. Y/n looks at the weapon as he was mesmerized by it, then the weapon glowed as it slowly died down and his hand is giving out a cyan-blue glow, "What's happening to my hand?" Y/n asked as Sage raised an eyebrow then said, "Oh, it means you can summon that weapon anytime you want."

"What?" Y/n said, genuinely confused.

"Think of it as the weapon's another ability, you can summon the weapon by thinking about appearing it in your hands." Y/n did what he said as he closes his eyes and concentrates, for a few seconds, the light in his palms returned and he opens his eyes as he saw the weapon again, "I'll take care of this weapon like it was my child!" He said with proudly and childish making Sage laughed heartedly at his brother's response as Mystik walked in and said, "Sage, it's time." Sage sadly nodded as Y/n looked down with a sad expression on his face that his badass brother has to go home.

At the outside...

The same portal appeared as Sage stood behind it and turns around to see everyone with a sad look, "Do you really have to go?" Y/n, Ruby, Yang, Summer, Kali, and Nora asked with sadness in their voices, "I have to, this is not my dimension you guys." Sage sadly said making the two teams and Summer sad to the point that tears fall down on their faces, "But I have a feeling that we will meet again someday." They looked at him with a hopeful smile on their faces as Sage spreads his arms signaling for a hug and they burst into tears as they hug Sage for a few moments, "Well, it's time for me to go." He said and they let go of the hug except for Y/n and Ruby as they hugged him tighter, "NO!!! YOU'RE SO COOL WE DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!!" 

"C'mon you two." He said as he hugs them as tight as the two, "We will meet again, I promise."

"You swear?" The Rose siblings asked the same time, "I swear on my soul, I will try to visit again." Y/n  then held up his pinky finger, "Pinky swear?" Sage looked at for a moment before smiling and wrapping it with his own, "Pinky swear." Sage then let go a single tear in his eye, he let go of his finger and ran towards the portal and looks back at them again while running and waving, "BYE GUYS!! I'm SURE WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SOMEDAY!!!" He shouted as he went through the portal as the gateway closed behind him, "Hey Mystik." Y/n called his name as his guardian looks at him, "We'll be able to see him again?" Mystik gently puts his hand on his shoulder as he said, "Someday, we will. He promised you that."

Back at Sage's dimension...

RWBY are getting worried about Sage, he's been gone all day. Ruby and Yang are constantly pacing back and forth while sitting on their beds, "C'mon you two, stop worrying about your little brother so much."

"HOW CAN WE NOT WORRY WEISS!? HE'S OUR LITTLE BROTHER FOR OUM'S SAKE!!" Ruby shouted as Blake and Yang agrees with her, "I promised his father that I'd protect him! I'll never break his promise! Ever!" Blake protested.

"You will feel the same if you had a brother like Sage." Yang pointed out as Weiss contemplates for a moment then said, "Yeah, you had a point." Just then their door opened and Yin and Rosetta walked in, "Hey, what's with all the drama here?" Yin asked and Yang answered, "Sage has been gone all day and we're getting worried about him!!" Yin and Rosetta looked at each other as if they know where he is, "We got a hunch that we know where he is right now." Rosetta said as RWBY zooms in on their faces, "YOU DO!?" The Pure sisters nodded as they motioned their hands to follow them, "C'mon, we know exactly where he is."

Timeskip...

As the five have arrived at their destination, Team RWBY is in complete shock and amazed at how beautiful the place is.

"Wow, what is this place? It's so pretty." Weiss asked and Rosetta answered, "This Weiss, is called 'Green Hill Zone', This place is a paradise for everyone who discovered this place."

"Does it have any Grimm here?" Blake asked and Yin said, "Strangely enough, no. There are no Grimms lurking around here." The four are in shock that the Grimm didn't exist on this island, "Now that's even better!" Yang said.

"You said it girl!" The two Yangs high five each other, making the four other girls groaned. Blake's eyes peered to the right as she saw a familiar figure sleeping under a palm tree, "Hey guys!" The five looked at her and she pointed at a palm tree with the figure under it, "Isn't that Sage?"

"WHERE?!" Ruby and Yang shouted as they looked where Blake is pointing and as they looked closer, it was Sage who is sleeping under the tree, "SAGE!!!" Sage slightly woke up as he heard that shout, he then turns his head to see Ruby and Yang running towards them and tackle hugs him, "Is this where you've been this whole day!?" They both asked as Sage said, "Yup."

"Well, tell us next time!!" Ruby shouted as she hugs him a little tighter as if her life depends on it, "Yeah, you've worried them to death." Weiss stated as she laid next to him, "Sorry about that girls, I promise that I'll tell you where I'll go next time."

"You better!" Blake told him in a scolding matter as she also laid down next to him and Rosetta and Yin wiggled themselves on Sage as they hugged him as they fall asleep except for Sage who looks up in the sky with a smile on his face, 'Till' we meet again Y/n Brother.'

The screen flipped to Y/n who is also looking at the sky with a smile on his face, 'You promise that you'll visit us brother. Till' we meet again.' They thought at the same time as the screen fades to black.

To be continued...

Next chapter - What're friends are for?

A/n - sorry for the long wait for Chapter 10, I've been thinking about how the fight will be and how will it end and it pisses me off that I barely got any ideas, and thank GOD!!! that I come up with something. Anyways, Chapter 11 will come out this Sunday, Hope you enjoy the chapter. Bye-bye.

(Edited)A/n - saw some typos and fixed them right away. This was originally published on September 18, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
56.4K 1K 22
𝘼 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙖, 𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.
4.3K 91 3
After his transcripts are revealed by Winchester, Jaune lost almost his friends except Ruby, Blake, PNR, CVFY, and the Beacon staff. The rest of the...
103K 1.5K 20
Sometimes, in the moments before we fall asleep, we let our guard down and tell our biggest secrets. Sometimes it is in those moments that we fall in...