When the soul speaks

By sweetiemdk

What if our soul speaks What will say about this innocent love What will say about you More

Two worlds 💚
His own world with her
Her soul started to speak
Their meeting
Continue with her soul
Soul speech in a scene
Together ..
Waiting for you ..
I want a hug ...
Dakness in my soul
Day and night dreams
Your lap
Lonely but I'm with you
Loss of hope ...
Pain
The end

New me

169 8 1
By sweetiemdk

When I see you at the first time,  I was like: "no this is not my type this is extremely opposite me "that was our beginning our old .

Our new one begin when I talked to you just with talking I changed my mind I found you , your real one *even you* didn't notice that .
you are like a child like a baby that needs so much hugs , kisses and love you need someone interested with everything of you all the time like your mother .
—————————————-
but you are the most unlucky one , you married someone that's lack of feelings .
that's the cause of our friendship that grew fast , I found it not a friendship it's more than that it's like a magical bound that's not like any relationship in the world.
———————————
You talked a lot about your mother , I saw her looks like me may be you see your mother in me , may it's just because of your missing her you made yourself close to me , I don't really know why we are so related to each other like that ? and what kind of relationship is that ?
———————————————

but I don't know what happened to me in our last work together.
Some feelings grew up and grew till it control my mind .
I think I loved you , the way you look at me , and your interest with everything related to me .
you like my look , you see me beautiful.
I love to hug you like I hug my love but I'm really afraid from that because you're married ، and I'm not the kind that destroys other's life and I'm not sure if you love me or not .

I think that you see me as a friend ، or you like my beauty not more than that , I know nothing except that I love you.

1995

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 7.5K 14
My first ever fanfiction, and i hope you enjoy! it's about naruto finally realizing his feelings for hinata and he thinks that she either doesn't fee...
699K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
888 63 22
While Ladybug and Chat Noir battle evil villains created by Hawk Moth's akumas, Marinette and Adrien battle their feelings. Will Adrien and Marinette...
144K 3K 23
He once met a girl during summer camp, but after that she was gone. No one knows who that girl is, but deep inside his heart, he knows they will meet...