The Ludicrous Escapade

By YandereObsessor

Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but e... More

The Blue Haired Boy and His Problems
The Blonde One is Planning Something
The Real Gentleman
How Unfortunate
Oh Yeah...
A Mask
Odd Behavior
The Liar
Proof
Goodbye, Joestar
We Didn't Start the Fire...Except We Did
Hamon and Cheese Sandwich
Breathe In Breathe Out
Jack Strikes Again
The Graveyard
A Few Drops of Blood
Vampire?
A Chance Has Arrived
To Battle!
Aftermath
Bittersweet Farewell
To New York We Go
Grand
A Quiet Meal is Too Much to Ask For
Just Can't Catch a Break
Nigerundayo!
Testing
A Relaxing(?) Meal
A Pillar Man Awakens
Some Slight Disfiguration
To Learn, To Teach
Not So Bad After All
It's Just Pasta
What Are We Waiting For?
They No Longer Slumber
Spin Them Round
Where Did You Get That?
A Ring
The Ripple Master
Hell Climb Pillar
To Improve
Cards
Shed a Tear or Two
Relating to Another
To Get Back What Was Lost
We Meet Again
To Chase and Fall
The Buttons Have Been Pushed
Wind Gives Immunity From The Sun
Farewell, Dear Companions
A Deal
The View From Up Here
That Was Pretty Lucky
Dust
A Disappointment
Pawn
Don't Leave Her Hanging
Cute Squirrel
Fight or Flight: Why Not Both?
Plane Crash Number Two
Eruption
Whose Funeral?
Phone Calls
Stands
He's Here Anyways
Fire Vs Muscle
The Mark of a Bloodline
Should've Stayed Home
Green Tentacles
Wakey Wakey
Some Swift Sewing
The Start to Reach the End
Beetle Man
Yet Another Crashing Plane
French Man Be Hungry
Surprise Attack
The Team Grows
Stowaway
Not the Victory We Were Hoping For
Monkey Buisness
No, That's Not What I Want
Is He Really Alright?
Don't Eat That
No Weakness? Sure...
Cherry Licking Fun
Not Half Nor a Quarter
Tactical Retreat
Penny For Your Thoughts
Who Taught Him That Technique?
Unusual Hunk of Metal
On The Road Again
Vroom Vroom
A Bit Over the Edge
Uniform Renewal Service
Weirdly Quiet Bizarre Town
His Plan
Toilet Licker
Steel
Jotaro Bridge
And Your Total is...
It Ain't Worth That Much
Is It Hot in Here, or Is It Just Me?
What's So Funny?
Baby Don't Cry
Dream On
Trust That Falters
Not the Time for Tea
Breakfast, Yum!
Be Careful What You Wish For
Old Flames Being Rekindled
Give Me Those Wishes Three
Under the Sea~
Multiplying Drinking Utensils
I Sea You
We've Arrived! Sort of...
Who's a Good Boy?
Water? In the Desert?
Watch Out!
Actually, We're Not
Hospital Visit
He Gets the Point
Accidents Happen
Get Some Rest
Bringing Them Together
Where'd They Go?
Younger Than Before
Wanna Bet?
It's Not Cheating if You Don't Get Caught
Memorization
You're Bluffing, Right?
A Bird of Prey
Huh, There's a Second One
Under His Orders
Enjoy the Show
Kind of an Idiot
To Avenge
Long Time No See
The Right Path
Night Has Come
Anticipation
Oh?
As Fate Foretold
Survival
Makeover
A Promise of Fifty Years
Gullibility
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Mistakenly Rejuvenated
Curiosity
It's Official
Polnareff Land!
Forgiveness? Not Quite
Author's Note
Whoop-de-doo

The Search Continues

4.8K 268 46
By YandereObsessor

The car was parked in some random street while you all asked the locals about the building in the picture. You handed a copy up to an elderly man sitting on a rooftop, "Could you please tell us if you've seen this before?"

"The building in this photo, huh? I've been repairing roofs in Cairo for forty years, but I've never seen this place. But judging from the look of the building, it must have been built over one hundred years ago. That means you should find it eventually if you look south of here. The further south you go in Cairo, the older the buildings are." He gave you the photo back, "Sorry I couldn't be much help."

You quickly pocketed the picture, "No, thanks a lot. Sorry for bothering you, though." You descended the ladder and shook your head at your companions, not having as much luck here as you would've liked.

You all walked down the street and Joseph spotted a pay phone. He gave a brief wave as he walked over to it, "I'm going to call up Japan and check on my daughter." A few minutes later, he came back, not quite as happy as he usually was, "My daughter's condition has worsened. She has no strength left. She'll only last three or four more days." He stared off into the distance, "I can feel it. Dio is near here. I can feel him hiding somewhere around here. He's definitely close."

Caesar gave his friend's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, "We don't have much time to waste, then. Let's get going. If we keep asking around, we have to find him."

Joseph hummed in agreement, "Yes, let's go. We'll keep asking."

The search continued and you asked almost every person wandering the streets. You weren't sure if you were imagining it, but out of the corner of your eye you could sometimes see someone peaking from around a corner. You turned around fully when you thought you heard something akin to a box being kicked. You exchanged a look with the others, "I suppose someone might be tailing us after all."

Polnareff gave a cocky smile, "You all can just stay here, I'll go see what the problem is." He turned the corner of a building and disappeared for a moment. And then another. It was starting to take a little too long.

Avdol called out to him, "Hey, Polnareff! Have you found the guy following us?" Upon not receiving a response, you all started to walk in the direction he had vanished from, "What's the matter, Polnareff?"

Caesar narrowed his eyes, "It's suspicious..."

"C'mon, answer us." Spoke Joseph.

You finally rounded the corner the French man had disappeared behind, only to see him leaning against a corner of the wall. "Jean, what's going on? Was someone following us after all?"

Polnareff kept a strained smile on his face, "E-Er... No..." He said nothing for a solid minute.

Avdol raised an eyebrow, confused by the silence, "Polnareff?"

The French man's smile faded away and he seemed to start sweating quite nervously, "N-No one was following us. It was just my imagination."

You tilted your head to the side, "I see... But why are you just standing in that corner?"

His eyes widened, "W-Well, you know... I needed to take a piss." He laughed.

"Seriously, you were taking a piss?" Questioned Joseph. "That's an embarrassing thing to do in the middle of a city."

If there was one thing you knew about Polnareff, it was that he'd only do his business in the cleanest of bathrooms. You found it difficult to believe he took a piss in some random street corner. He then stuck his tongue out of his mouth and began to angle it towards his eye? No. He seemed as though he were pointing behind him. Since he wasn't just telling you outright that must mean there's a reason that he can't. Your face lit up in realization. The enemy must be behind him.

Polnareff continued speaking, "A-Anyway, that's what's up. You guys can go on ahead."

Avdol shrugged, "All right." You took a step closer to Polnareff and peered around the corner to lock eyes with the one and only Hol Horse. He certainly seemed a bit terrified. Avdol gave you a curious look, "Is there something there, (Y/N)?"

You watched as Hol Horse dug the barrel of the gun into the back of Polnareff's head. His gaze hardened and you knew he wasn't messing around. You gave your companions an awkward smile, "Um..." The enemy pulled down on the trigger just as the French man lurched forward from his sneeze. This caused Hol Horse to involuntarily reveal himself to the others.

Caesar gasped, "Hey, he's..."

Hol Horse was shocked, "W-What?! You're kidding me! He sneezed?!" Silver Chariot swiftly hit the back of the man's head with the rapier's hilt, knocking the enemy into some nearby pots filled with a yellow liquid.

"Be careful!" Shouted Polnareff, "There's someone under that box, too!" You were about to move said box when a car sped towards all of you out of nowhere and crashed into you. Most of your companions were knocked out and flung amongst the rubble.

Your eyelids fluttered open. Or, at least, one of them did. For some reason, your left eye wasn't working quite right and, along with the rest of your body, it hurt like hell. Your left hand was immobile as well, and it took you a moment to realize it was crushed beneath the wheel of a car. You clenched you're teeth as you tugged, severing the little connection left that it had with your shoulder with a very painful snap. You waited a few moments for it reform before you ripped out the glass shard that had embedded itself into your eye. As that eye became functional again, you noticed Jotaro standing up amidst the dust. He was bleeding quite a bit.

When he saw you were awake, he helped you up to your feet. The two of you climbed over the damaged vehicle while keeping your eyes peeled for the enemy. You brought out Kars and spoke to him, "Hey, do you think you'd be able to find Hol Horse's location?"

The ultimate being let out a sigh, "Let's see..." He places a hand on the ground and closed his eyes as he focused, "There are several people nearby. I wasn't out when you fought him before, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for."

You put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry. That's alright." You crouched down next to Caesar, the other person who could locate an enemy. You gave his shoulder a light shake.

His eyebrows furrowed and he clutched his forehead with one hand, "W-What just happened?"

You extended a hand for him to take, "Car accident." You pulled him to his feet, "Hol Horse might have ran away. Do you think you could help?"

He nodded understandingly, "Of course, of course. I'll get to work then." The bubble took form in his hands, "The Emperor." It didn't take long for the image of the cowboy-like man to appear. He hadn't seemed to notice the bubble following him yet. He seemed to be talking to two men with blue baseball caps while next to some sort of green pipe system. You all turned your attention the broken pipe sticking out amidst the wreckage.

Kars' hand transformed into a grey and white spotted mouse before diving down the pipe. He pointed to a brick wall not to far away from you, "The pipe comes out over there. I sense five body heat signatures. One of them seems to be a child and another is a woman, the rest are men."

"Wait!" Shouted Caesar, "He's shooting into the pipe!" Kars glared at the light blue hand that had suddenly replaced his own. He supposed the mouse had died.

Jotaro began to move the others, "Wake up, old man."

Joseph sat up, "I-I'm mostly alright..."

Avdol crawled up onto his knees, "I, too, am merely scratched. More importantly, Polnareff is..." He pointed to the French man underneath several pieces of the nearby building.

Polnareff shoved at the stone on his chest, "Someone get this damn block off of me." Jotaro walked over and lifted it off of him. The French man sat up and immediately sneezed in the Kujo's face, making him lean back in disgust just as several bullets zoomed out of the broken pipe and in front of their faces. "Sorry, Jotaro." He rubbed the underside of his nose. "I don't know what the hell Hol Horse was thinking, but he stuck his fingers right up my nose."

You shook your head, "That's disgusting."

"I know, right?" Shouted Polnareff. "And it still itches."

You stepped away from the others to look at Hol Horse. He was currently shaking some kid that you felt you recognized from somewhere. He then dropped him and looked down at his watch just as the big clock in the distance rang out for it being noon. He grabbed a book from the kid's hands and held it up to his head right as his own bullets shot through it. He fell down onto the pavement with a shout.

You looked over at your companions, "Guys, I think Hol Horse just took care of himself." Caesar nodded in agreement, letting his bubble fade away.

Joseph dusted off his pants as he stood up, "Well, we should get out of here. Since that truck crashed the cops will probably show up and I don't want to deal with them again."

A bunch of mud suddenly splashed onto Jotaro's forehead. Kars' dead hand mouse plopped out of the pipes as well. Having had enough with the current location, everyone started walking away. You stuck around for a bit longer though, watching some medical personnel put Hol Horse into an ambulance. The kid from before stuck his head out from around the corner. He adverted his gaze and stared up into the sky. He kicked a wooden box into the air and smiled to himself. That's when you noticed Iggy walking up behind him. You quickly ran over to them as the box bonked against the dog's head.

"S-sorry," sputtered out the child, "I kicked it without thinking." He got down on his knees in front of Iggy, "I didn't mean to hit you."

You quickly stood in between Iggy and the kid. The dog growled at you as if telling you to get out of the way. You crouched down and shook your head, "No, Iggy. He didn't mean to hurt you and he apologized. Just let him go. Here..." You pulled out a stick of coffee gum which he begrudgingly took from your hand. You looked over at the kid, "Hey, are you alright?"

His eyes widened and he nodded vigorously, "Yes, thank you very much." He picked up his book and dashed away. You just shrugged and followed after the rest of your companions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
184K 8.1K 75
One day Jonathan Joestar was running with Danny to the river, but when he got to the river he found a girl lying in the river unconscious. When she w...
23.2K 1K 36
(Book Two of the ❝Jojo's Bizarre x Reader❞ Series. Please read previous works to understand the lore.) It's 1938 and (Y/N) (L/N), the adopted daughte...
28.9K 961 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...