Resurrection (Derek Hale Love...

By Dat_AthRojas

After a couple of months dealing with the death of their loved one's. Savannah has been given the opportunity... More

Calaberas
La Iglesia
Mute
New Member
Full moon
Cover Up
Orphan
The Chemist
Nightmares
Hunt...or Be Hunted
Haunted
Move On
The Sun, The Moon, & Truth
End of Season 4

See You Again

1.6K 41 4
By Dat_AthRojas

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, you should saving Scott." I look up and see Kali. I feel numb, speechless, "What, where am I?" She helps me up from the ground and walks me down a white long hallway.

"Your in the passage that people take when they can no longer go on. But it's different for you, your leaving your past here and continuing your life." We keep walking past pictures that I remember when I was younger. "Wait, that's me, when I was a baby. That's Melissa, and my Dad." She points at a figure looking in the delivery room, "And Her." I squint my eyes, "My Mom."

We continue on to all the memories that float in my head, rehearing all of the old stories. We stop in the middle of the passage, and are surrounded with pure white walls, only leading into two opposite doors.

"I know it's hard, not having the life you would have wanted. The Hales would still be alive, Allison's family, Me. But it's also hard watching you live your life without us on the other side. You look happy when Scott, Stiles, and Liam are with you. Jordan, I wish I could have met him before." She look towards the white light, "You can still continue on, or you can turn around and walk back into your life. But that's all on you."

I feel normal, no pain, no bruises, no worries. I find the courage to walk back, and stop just before I head back. "If I go back, what will happen." She stands behind me, "It's what ever you choose to do. You can fight the urge to evolve, you can fight with the Calaberas, or you can save Scott's life. It's all up to you. But just remember, your not going to be able to save everyone you love by sacrificing yourself."

She leaves me at the door, I think back to what she was said to me and take a step into the light.

I open my eyes, hearing shooting around me. I see a hand resting on my leg, their face is turned away from me. I reach for their hand and lift their head up slowly, "You alive." Derek weakly sits next to me, "What's happening to us." We sit their for minutes, while the moon finishes it's job. Derek starts to grow black hair all over his body, as I start to grow white hair all over mine.

Our features change, jaws get larger, eyes change into a different color, and teeth start to sharpen. We wake up into different type's of werewolf, walking on all fours. "We were evolving." I hear Derek's thoughts, "What did you say?" He turns to me with a shocked face. "We can hear each others thoughts?" We walk around each other examining our new fur. "Maybe Peter was right. We were the rare perfect combination, we in printed on each other, without knowing."

The fight behind us becomes quite, only hearing Kate talking to someone else, we howl at the moon. Everything seems to stop, Derek runs from behind a small cliff while I trail behind him. Kate and Araya step back, "Derek? Savannah?" Kate looks amazed by us still alive, "You were supposed to be dead." Derek growls and moves aside, "After you." I move to attack Kate, "With pleasure." I push her down to the ground, and start scratching at her and biting her neck, only getting a good bite every second or so. I jump off and stand next to Derek, we gain control to change back into our human form.

"What? How?" Kate stops the bleeding from her neck, "We were evolving." She then looks at me, "Something you will never do." Kate gets up with full blown anger, "You think I can't do that as well." She jumps towards me and I roll to the floor knocking her over and landing on top of her. I get a hold of her neck and squeeze, "I've been waiting for this, longer than you can imagine...Mom."

"Savannah." I look up at Chris and then down at Kate. I reach back, punching straight in the face. "If you ever hurt or target my family again. I will hunt you down myself, and finish you." I whisper at her. I throw back her necklace at the ground landing next to her. She looks at it terrified, grabbing it and running away, Chris goes after her and into the cave leading down the Church.

"Here." Araya hands me a large tank top and some pants, "Where's Scott." They look at the opening towards the church, I grab a gun and run. "Savannah!"

I struggle to find him in the dark, but I hear a fight going on to my left, leading to a large room. "Scott." He snaps his head towards me but Liam gets him distracted instead, Scott slams him on the colunm. "Your not a monster, Scott. You're a werewolf, like me." After a couple of seconds, Scott releases Liam. Grabbing the skull and breaking it off of his head, "Scott." I walk towards him, seeing a difference in him, that not many people see.

"Oh how sweet, a Brother-Sister moment. Who would have thought, that you could tame your werewolf abilities and still safe the people you love." Scott and I take a couple steps back, "You were working with her, with Kate." He stills makes his way up to us, "I wanted him, I wanted Scott." I step beside Scott, "Well, you going to have to kill us together." We change ourselves to our werewolf form, shocking everyone of my new form, "I was right." Peter stands their amazed, I jump from the table to Peter biting him perfectly on the shoulder.

He throws me aside but manage to re bounce off the wall and hit him again. Scott takes his turn, we synchronize our rhythm on attacking Peter. After he is weakened I back off and let Scott take the rest. He give him one last blow, making him break the table and falling behind it.

Kira and Scott embrace while Stiles, Liam and I stand away from them. "So you weren't dying? Your were..." I stand next to them amused, "Evolving, just like Derek."

Scott and Kira join us, walking to the entrance of the cave.

"So what now? Where's Kate." I look at the sun rising up from the dark, "Right now, you should be at home. I'll see Kate, one of these days, maybe sooner." We walk to the SUV's to say goodbye to the help that we got.

Derek is packing up with Braeden, Chris is talking to Parrish and The Calaberas, while we watch them. Stiles and Malia head to their car, while I make my way up to Parrish. "So, what should I call you know." He wraps his arms around my waist, and I put my hands on his arms, "I'm still the same, I think. But we'll see when I get examined by Deaton." He unfolds his jacket and puts it over me, "Well for now, Let's go home."

I turn to say goodbye to the Calaberas. "Thank you, for helping us out. Hopefully you get Kate, just make sure to call me so I can be there." Araya laughs as she puts away the guns, "We'll do." I nod at her then walk away. "Savannah." I turn back at her, making her way to me. "I wanted to apologize, for the way I acted when you were younger. You really are a good hunter, you go by the hunters rules, and that's good to look up too. If you get tired of running around alone, you have a spot in this family."

I widen my eyes, "Wow. Thank you, I know the feeling of being scared of giving someone the opportunity for someone to come into your life, trust me I'm still compromising." I look at Liam who is sitting on the brick wall. "But I think I'm gonna stick around a little longer in Beacon Hills, I have a feeling that there's a lot more stuff coming in this year. But I would love that." We shake hands, and part our ways.

"I'll make sure I'll call twice a week to tell you I'm still alive." Chris stands in front of me, "Okay." We hug one last time, but we don't let go until Severo forces Chris off of me. "Be safe, and remember that there is a key under the mat at the entrance if you need weapons." I smile and we part.

I get a glimpse at Derek, "So where are you going?" Scott asks him, "I was planning on helping Braeden find something." I cross my arms, "Like what?" He looks around making sure Malia wasn't near, "The Desert Wolf." We stand there talking making sure no one can hear us until they leave.

"So where to now?" Parrish, Stiles, Liam, Malia, and Kira stand behind us, Scott and I share a look, "Well we are in Mexico, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind us staying here a little longer." We all laugh as we hug in a large circle.

After a couple of days we all head back into our normal routines. I went to the clinic during my lunch time, to ask Deaton what has happend to Peter.

"He's been institutionalized into Eichen House. He's set in the special humane cells of the hospital." I watch him as he moves around the room, "So he's not coming out anytime soon right?" He nods, "Can he get visits?" He immediately turns to me, "You're thinking of seeing him?" I sit on the counter quietly, "Just to ask him about Scott."

He moves to the front of the clinic, bring back a paper with the directions into getting in the cells, "Careful his roomate's are very, distracting." I leave the clinic timid to head to Eichen House.

I park near the entrance, and walk to the main room. "Hi, how may I help you." I pull out the note the Deaton asked me to follow, "I'm here to see Peter..Peter Hale." She turns pale, "I'm sorry you ca-" I flash my eyes to an Icy Blue. "I would like to see him, now." She nervously hands me the code to the locked doors, and allows me through.

"12705..833" The door pops open only allowing couples of inches, I go in walking slowly to the number 24 cell. There is this lizard type creature climbing around his cell, a banchee screaming at the top of her lungs, and then their is Peter. I stand in front of the solid white door, with small silver bars as an opening, he is inside a square room with a clear wall dividing another room for visitors. I enter the room tapping the door 2 times.

He raises his head and suddenly stands up and walk to the 2nd wall. "What are you doing here?" I sit on the chair against the wall. "I came here, wanting to know why you wanted Scott dead." I see another body come from behind him. "Well hello, now what would this beauty want with this man today?" I smirk at the bandaged guy, "I'm waiting." I hold out a key, they both widen there eyes at me.

"It wasn't me, I was different. I didn't know what I was doing, it was the full moon Savannah. You know how that is, it's hard to control." I lean forward, "I've known all my life Peter, You know more about control than anyone. You wanted Scott dead, you always wanted him dead, ever since he became a True Alpha. You could have been like him, but you had to kill didn't you. You were hungry for the warmth of blood on your skin."

He gets angry and hits the wall, "I deserved what power he has! I was a true alpha, I was powerful. I had the world in my hands, But she just had to train you didn't she. 'Let's train the rare Hybrid, maybe she will become more than the killer that she is' all that bull crap was for nothing !"

I walk to him and meet him half way, "You killed Laura, your own niece. For what? To become an Alpha, because you could have done that without killing her. You killed innocent people for the power, because you were sick and tried of seeing how everyone looked up to her..even me. But you will never, be like Scott." I look at the man next to him. "I hope you rot in here, along with the conscious of all the innocent people you killed." I leave him with a check of 127 million dollars ripped on the floor.

I walk off only hearing the sounds of his yelling. "Savannah!" And bang, "You will see me again!" And another, "I deserve that power!" And another. "I am the True Alpha!"

I walk past the main lobby and drop the key on her desk, "Thank you, I think I got what I needed."

I walk out the gates, grabbing my jacket tightly. I open and close the gate behind me and into my car, "What did he say." I look over at Jordan, "I got what I needed." We kissed and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 908 34
(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend reading the series first, but if you can't h...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
3.2K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
48.3K 3.1K 33
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...