Trip With Stranger Boys

Av _wonderstar

Clair is an seventeen year old girl. She is twenty-five percent sassy, twenty-five percent beautiful, twenty... Mer

Cast and Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

71 11 64
Av _wonderstar

So, we are in the cafe right now and I'm sitting with the boys because they all insisted, except Aaron of course.

The cafe is beautiful honestly. They have cream colored walls and light yellow tables. We are talking, while waiting for our orders. I am sitting between Aaron and Leo, Aiden is in front of me, Drake on his left and Liam on his right.

''By the way, why didn't I see Drake with you guys on plane?'' I asked.

''He lives here only. We all also used to live here but later we all shifted to Canada for our studies. '' Liam explained and I hummed in response.

Interesting.

''So, Clair, tell us something about yourself. '' Drake said.

''Why should I take risk to tell something about me to some stranger boys?'' I said and smirked.

''Oh come on, just tell us limited things okay? ''Liam whined and I chuckled.

''Okay.'' I said.

''So, my name is Clair Ashwood.'' I began but was cut off by Aaron.

''We know that.'' He said, giving me a deadpan look and I glared at him.

''Aaron!'' Leo said in a warning tone.

''It's alright! Some people just need a high five in a face with chair'' I mumbled the last part, but I guess they heard me as they all burst out laughing while Aaron grumbled and removed his phone and started surfing through instagram.

''Okay so I'll continue, well I have a twin brother-'' I began but was again cut off by Aiden this time.

''Wow! You have a twin?'' He asked, with a surprised face.

''There are thousands of twins in this world, Aiden. And let me continue! '' I yelled.

''Oof, the babe's angry.'' Drake said, and I rolled my eyes.

''Whatever so, I'm on a solo trip here. My best friend was going to live with his grandparents and my brother is going on a trip with his friends so I decided to do a solo trip. I love sleeping, eating and reading. I'm 17 years old from Canada and i'm a prankster. I guess that's enough information. '' I said, smiling sheepishly.

''Wow, you are a prankster?! That's so cool!'' Liam said, amusement dancing in his eyes. Not only his, but all the boys....including Aaron.

What's happening? I managed to make arrogant Aaron amused? Wow!

I need my name in Genesis Book of World Record!

''They all came here because even i'm gonna shift to Canada in few days so we just wanna enjoy our time here.'' Drake said.

''If you live here then why are you staying in hotel?'' I asked.

''Well, there is some work going on in our house so we are staying in hotel for today.''

''Okay.''

''Here are your orders.'' The waiter said, settling down our dishes.

''So, we will ask you random questions and you answer. How does that sound?'' Leo asked.

''Hmm, sure.'' I said, taking a bite from my pancake.

''Favorite colour?''

''A lot! Cannot pick one.''

''Favorite food?''

''Anything that's tasty.'' I said, smiling.

Don't look at me like that! After all I'm a sucker for tasty things!

''First kiss?'' Drake asked.

''None yet.'' I answered, taking another bite of my pancake.

When I was not being asked more questions, I looked up from my plate to see everyone staring at me.

''Umm...what?'' I asked, as I started feeling uncomfortable under their gaze.

''You...never kissed....anyone?'' Aiden asked, not believing my answer.

''Nope.'' I said.

''It's not possible! You are so pretty!'' Liam and Aiden yelled together. I felt heat rising up my cheek so I lowered my head and continued eating.

''So, you never had a boyfriend?'' Aaron asked, which took me off guard.

''I had boyfriends, but the relationships were never really serious.'' I said and shrugged.

After we were done eating a waiter came.

''Are you done with that?'' The waiter asked.

I hate it when they ask this, when the plate is completely clear. Like naah, I'm gonna eat the plate too.

''Yes'' Leo said.

''Please bring me my bill separately. '' I told the waiter.

''Whoa, no no no!'' Aiden interrupted me. This guys should really stop this or I swear they are going to end up in my room!

Ahem... My room is like hell! Get those naughty thoughts out of your head people!

''Aiden, I ate that food so I'll pay!'' I argued.

''No, you will not! We will pay it!'' He retorted back.

''Aiden, for the last time, I said I wi--''

''Done!'' Leo said, putting his wallet back in his jeans pocket.

''Why did you?! I told you I'll do it!'' I slapped his arm.

''Okay okay sorry, but now it's done.'' Leo said, smiling sheepishly while I just huffed and they all laughed.

We left the cafe, walking on streets and enjoying the view. I was walking with Drake by my side. We both were clicking photos and talking about random things.

This place is so beautiful!

I was ogling over all the shops. Hey! Don't look at me like that! I love the fashion style of France.

When we were walking, I saw a big man sized fluffy big bear standing outside. Aww...so cute!

There was a sign board beside him stating, 'DO NOT TOUCH!' but do you guys wanna know what I read?

'TOUCH WHEN NO ONE'S LOOKING'.

Yeah, I'm that type of girl. Hehe.

''Drake, I need to make a call. Will be back.'' I lied.

''Okay.'' He replied.

I removed my cell phone and pretended to talk to someone on call. I started walking towards the bear, still pretending to talk. I touched it and the cloth by which the costume was made is so soft! I had the urge to hug it. I was moving my hand over it's cheeks.

''You are not allowed to touch me.'' The bear said and my eyes widened.

''How the hell are you talking? Is there a human soul in it?!'' I yelled and the bear started laughing.

The thing is, I'm pretty smart. But at the same time, I manage to be the dumbest person alive!

''Don't know about human soul, but definitely a human with soul is in here.'' A boy, who removed his bear head from his own head, chuckled and said.

''You are really funny.'' Aiden said, and laughed. All the boys were also standing behind me, chuckling.

''She is.'' The bear guy also said and laughed.

''So, you went to call this bear, huh?'' Drake asked teasingly.

''It's cute! Not my fault!'' I whined and just huffed.

Mean boys!

Why is there not a movie on, 'Mean boys'? I mean there is a movie on 'Mean girls'! This is SO not fair!

''Aww, you think i'm cute?'' The bear boy asked with a smirk.

''I was talking about the bear costume. Stop daydreaming.'' I said, poking my tongue out like a child.

''Omg! Really?'' He asked, feigning a hurt expression and I just rolled my eyes.

''Anyways, I'm going. My motive of touching the bear is done. '' I said and started walking down the street while boys followed me from behind.

Isn't this suppose to be a solo trip?

''You guys gonna follow me everywhere?'' I asked, turning around and giving them a deadpan look.

''You don't want us around?'' Aiden asked, with puppy eyes.

Awww...

Sorry but I'm a sucker for puppy eyes!

''Okay okay! You can be with me!'' I said.

He engulfed me in a hug and lifted me off the ground while I giggled.

How strong is he?

''Where should we go first?'' Leo asked.

''Museum!'' I said with excitement.

''No, I wanna go to watch a football match!'' Aaron said.

''Oh, me too. Museums are boring.'' Drake said.

''But I wanna go to museum!'' I stated firmly.

''We boys rule so you gotta listen to us!'' Liam said and I gave him a blank look.

''Who said that shit?'' I asked.

''No one, but god made boys first and you girls last!'' Aiden said.

How old are they? Five? Such a stupid statement!

''Well of course god made a rough draft before a final copy.'' I said and smirked while they stared at me, shocked!

I flipped my hair and started walking towards museum, ''come on boys, we are visiting museum.'' I said while walking.

I heard the shuffling of footsteps so I believe that they are following me.

I put the headphones on my head and played the song. Well....no, I didn't. In actual, the volume is zero and I'm trying to listen what boys are talking about.

Why?

Because i'm a true spy kid!

''Abnormal Brat'' I heard Aaron mumbling.

Sometimes I wish I was a bird, so I could fly over certain people and shit on them. Would be so good, right?

Abnormal....hmm.

Believe me! I tried to act normal once!

Worst five minutes of my life!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!♡

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 57
He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most cliche thing you could possibly say?" ...
114K 10.5K 29
Delena is determined to have a good time at summer camp and forget about her backstabbing ex-best-friend Mei. But when Mei shows up at camp too, sudd...
9K 368 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
185K 6.5K 41
"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and the wall behind me. Amy is starting hig...