forever love (Taekook)

Av vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 Mer

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 4

4.5K 139 46
Av vjk143

Hi guys.
Hope you are doing fine.
Here's the next chapter.
Enjoy reading 💜.

-------------------

Next day everyone decided to have dinner together at Kim's house.

Jeon's, Park's, jung's, Min's at Kim's
mansion. Mr&Mrs. Jeon were happy they still want taehyung as their son's better half. Jimin and jungkook were there they met Everyone. After some time hoseok and yeonjun arrived. They were sitting happily and chatting. Then Mrs.kim saw tae and yoongi coming.

Everyone greets taehyung and yoongi.
Jin and namjoon also come with their 5 years old daughter.

Jin hugs his brother' tae bear I missed you so much.." he said.

Taehyung smiles" i also missed you hyung." He responds.

Tae hugged jin and namjoon. Then start playing with jia

Namjoon sit beside yoongi" yoongi did you meet jungkook?" Asked him.

Yoongi shakes his head" no i didn't met him." He lied clearly not wanting to tell about incident.

Jin sits on namjoon's lap" jungkook why don't you introduced yourself?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook flashes fake smile" hi I'm jungkook. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

Yoongi does same" yoongi. Same 2 u " he said irritatedly.

Jimin smile happily" I'm jimin tae's best friend." He introduced himself

" ex." Yoongi exclaimed.

Jimin looked at his confusingly "huh??"

Yoongi eyes him" ex best friend. After what you did i think you don't have any right to call him your best friend." Yoongi explained bitterly.

Yoongi was going to say something but taehyung come back.

Taehyung come back with smile" what are you talking guys?" He asked curiously.

Yoongi shrugged it off" nothing." He mumbled.

Jin can sense tense between two boys " guys let's go dinner is ready." He said trying erase tense.

Soon everyone gathered at table .Everyone was setting.

Mr.jeon lookes at taehyung" so tae how are you?" He asked casually.

Taehyung smiled back "I'm fine uncle. How are you doing?" He answered politely.

Mrs.jeon smile at thought that taehyung is still same" we are fine dear. So are you seeing someone?" She asked.

Taehyung gets uncomfortable by the question. He didn't answer.

" nah i always set blind date but everytime he just messed up." Taehyung's mom butted in conversation.

Yoongi senses that taehyung become restless" aunty give him break you know right?" Yoongi tried to cut conversation.

Mrs kim nodds" you always takes his side." She complaints.

Yoongi side hugs tae.

Mrs.min giggle" yes they both are takes each other's side." She also joins taehyung's mom.

Yoongi & taehyung looks at each other before smiling" yes we do." Both said together and brust into laughter.

Mr.kim laughed" now let's start dinner so we have more time to talk about our school memories."

Mr.min nodded in agreement.

They ate dinner while laughing and chatting. Jungkook was all time jealous.

And Jimin was upset by what yoongi said. After dinner all old couples were talking and others were watching a movie.

Mrs.jeon" so yoongi and tae are thing?" She asked.

" don't know whenever we asked them they just changes topic." She answered.

Mrs.kim nodds.

namjoon's mom looks at taehyung and yoongi who was talking outside " yeah but they look perfect together."

Mrs.jung followed her gaze" I wish that become couple." She smiled

Jungkook's mom still wanted taehyung as her son in law. She always wished that taehyung forgive jungkook. But by the time she loss hope. Then she told jungkook to date jimin, but jungkook deny it. When she comes to know that tae is coming back, she start hoping that maybe taehyung will give another chance to jungkook. But when she saw yoongi and taehyung together, she felt bad.

Everyone was watching a movie. Jin and namjoon was cuddling. Jimin and jungkook was setting together. Tae was sleeping his head was on yoongi's lap and yoongi was playing with his hair.

Yoongi looks at taehyung" I'm going. You can stay for little bit." He said as he stands up.

Taehyung smiles" okay."

Yoongi went back. Taehyung was playing with baby. He really likes babies. After sometime he received call from yoongi. Taehyung excuse himself.

"Yes yoongi I'm still at home" taehyung said. He is unaware that jimin is listening him.

"Baby it's late now stop being stubborn we will go tomorrow" taehyung answers to his son who wants to eat ice cream.

"Okay baby come here first pick me up and we will go to eat ice cream." Taehyung answered his son. He knows that he that his son is stubborn just like his father.

After sometime taehyung come back. He bid good bye. Then he went to his parents to tell that he is going home.

"Mom dad I'm going will come later" taehyung smiled sadly towards his parents. He wanted to stay with his parents. But his son is acting spoiled. It's not like that his sons never stayed without taehyung. They are used to stay with yoongi hoseok and yeonjun, whenever he has to attend business meeting out of town.

"Why dear stay for tonight." Mrs. Kim asked hopefully.

"No mom will come other day yoongi is coming to pick up." Taehyung hopped that his mom will understand.

And she does. She understood that his must had reason. Jimin and Jungkook came out of house and came where older couples are sitting.

After few minutes taehyung saw yoongi's car he bid his good bye and went towards car.

Gentleman. Jungkook thought when yoongi open door for taehyung.

"Yes he is gentleman" jimin said while observing jungkook's face expression.

"Did you just read my mind" jungkook asked shockingly.

"Oh you pabo I'm your best friend, of course I can say what's going in your mind" jimin said nonchalantly.

"Whatever! By the way what do you think about their relationship" jungkook asked curiously.

Jimin looked at jungkook and frowned" don't know. But it looks like they are pretty close to each other. Yoongi really acts like he knows him. Best friend or may be more than that. I don't know" jimin smiled thinking that someday he used to taehyung's best friend. But his one deed destroyed it.

Jungkook's looks and jimin assumingly" Hmm. And why are you sad. Don't tell me you like that grandpa" jungkook joked.

Jimin averted his gaze" even if i he is not gonna to listen me after what he said earlier" jimin smiled sadly. He do like yoongi as his idol. But when he saw him today his heart skips a beat.

Jungkook looks at jimin and smiled sympathetically" don't think like that. Just try to talk him. Take it slowly" jungkook said assuring his friend.

Jimin nodds.

After sometime everyone bids goodbye. And left with their families.

***

Jeon's reached their home.

"Taehyung is still like before humble and loveable" mrs.jeon said.

Mr.jeon nods" yes he is just like before." Mr.jeon agreed.

"He is still single. Talk to his dad about him and jungkook" mrs.jeon suggested to his husband.

" No. I won't do that" mr.jeon said firmly.

" Why? Why are you doing this? For god sake he is your son. Think about him." Mrs.jeon exclaimed frustratedly. She don't know why his husband is doing this.

" I just don't want to ruin that lovely boy's life. He had enough of it. He already got hurt because of that bart son of mine ." mr.jeon shouted.

"Can't you see that your son was hurt too. He had suffered too." Mrs.jeon scoffed.

"But the thing he did was unforgivable. Thanks to taehyung that his dad is still my friend. Thanks to him that we are here now. We were edge of bankruptcy, he was helping me when our son was cheating him behind his back." Mr.jeon shouted frustratedly. He finally after years let out everything that he was holding back.

"Bank.. bankruptcy.. but.. you never tell us" mrs.jeon shuttered. She was stunned with news.

"Yes i never. Because i promised to taehyung that i will not tell anyone. When he left but he made sure that his dad don't cancel contact with our company. After so many struggle at last his dad agreed with him. They didn't cancel contact and our relations with them" mr.jeon explained everything.

"Da..dad" said jungkook who was standing on stairs with tears. He doesn't believe. Now he feels more guilty.

Mr.jeon looked at his son who is standing with guilty face." Come here" mr.jeon called him. After long time he spoke to his son with soft and caring voice.

Jungkook slowly approached them. He directly hugged to his dad and cried." I'm sorry I'm sorry, why? Why you never told me??... I'm really bad... I hurted him" jungkook started rumbling. He was sobbing badly. Mr.jeon just rubbed his back clamming him.

"Son it's okay. He is kind soul. Soon forgive you. But don't expec too much from him. He had enough" mr.jeon stated .

Jungkook nodded.

Mrs.jeon was crying along with Jungkook. He smiled at father-son bond. After years she seen them getting along together.

"Go kook now sleep. Okay" mr.jeon said. He knows that his son will not able to sleep.

Jungkook nods and went to his room.
He laid down. But words that his dad had told him are ringing in ears. He closed his eyes but broken state of taehyung flashed. He is opened his eyes and sighed heavily.

He picked his phone from night stand and texts jimin telling him to meet.

***********

Night passed away. Jungkook left early to meet jimin.

Jungkook entered in his office. He sighed and sit on his chair. He opened door and pulled out photo frame. His and taehyung's last photo they took together. Jungkook smiled sadly. He remembered his old days . He was the main reason for taehyung's smiled but now yoongi makes him smile. Jungkook felt unknown pain in his chest. He surely made mistakes in his past but he never stopped loving taehyung. Taehyung is his forever love. No one can replace him in his heart.

Jimin entered in the office and saw jungkook sitting while holding familiar photo frame. He shook his head. He knows how much jungkook loves taehyung. He never stopped it. Sometimes he really feels guilty for their stupidity. But no one can change past.

Jimin smiled and sit ." So what do you want to tell me." Jimin asked.

Jungkook told him everything. Jimin felt bad. They both spent their time feeling guilty.

********

Taehyung was making breakfast for his sons.

"Eomma" a happy voice echoed in kitchen. Teahyung saw taegguk walking towards him. He is already dressed.

"Good morning gukie" taehyung bends and kissed taegguk's whole face.

"Good morning eomma. I'm hungry" taegguk pouts while rubbing his tummy.

"Aw come here let's fill gukies tummy. But before that we have to wait for your brother and uncle yoongi" taehyung picked gukie in his arms and put him on kitchen counter.

"I want to meet jia unnie, grandpa, grandma." Taegguk said.

"Oh did you missed your grandparents. We will meet them today okay" taehyung answered making small baby happy.

Taehyung set breakfast on table.

"Good morning look who is here" yoongi said while carrying sleepy junghyun in his arms.

"Aww my sleepy baby is here. Come here" taehyung takes junghyun from yoongi.

He sat on chair with sleepy junghyun.

Taehyung frowned looking at his baby who again fall asleep" baby you really don't want meet grandparents. Gukie is ready if you want to sleep then sleep. I will take gukie with me." Taehyung scolded his son.

Junghyun rubs his eyes" i want to come. Let's eat" junghyun clapped and smiled. Taehyung put him on his chair and starts eating.

Soon everyone was done with their breakfast. Everyone got ready.

Yoongi drives them to taehyung's home. They dropped babies and went to office.

"So you decide" yoongi asked taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head" no i don't" he is afraid what if jungkook got angry and took his sons from him.
He can't live without his sons. Rhey are the reason that taehyung is still alive.

Yoongi frowned" look taehyung you can't hide it from him. You are hiding them for almost 5 years. He deserves truth" yoongi said understandingly.

Taehyung kept quiet. He doesn't know what to do. He still remembers when he found out jungkook cheating on him. Worst day of his life.

Yoongi dropped taehyung to his office and went to his dad's office.

-------------------

Hope you liked it.
Maybe I won't updated it for a while because I'm not receiving good response from you guys.
Let me know if you want update or not. If you guys want I'll update it surely.
Till then stay safe.
Purple you.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

433K 16.8K 38
➳ #258 in FanFiction ➳ #299 in jikook ─ in which Jungkook wants to get Jimin back GGUKCHU | 07.13.16 | j...
153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
66.9K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
348K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"