𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨...

Bởi hiddleloki

Verena Harlow always felt like her life was planned out for her, even before she was born, of course she had... Xem Thêm

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

653 25 6
Bởi hiddleloki

Ren was squashed in the back seat of her Jeep with a high Brooke, "Come on, baby" Haley said as she rocked out to the song Peyton was playing.

"You're acting like such a rockstar, Haley James" Ren leaned her head inbetween the driver and passanger seat as she joked.

The three girls laughed as the song came to an end.

"We need some music" Peyton said aloud, reaching behind Haley's seat to grab her CD's.

"Peyton!" Both Haley and Verena yelled as the driver began to swerve off the road.

"Sorry"

"Where the hell are we?" Brooke says as she awakes from her slumber.

"Miles from normal" Haley smirked.

Brooke leans over Verena to look at Haley, "What is she doing here?"

"You invited her, Brooke" Verena says, pushing Brooke off of her. They all laugh at Brookes confused look, before Peyton reaches and tuns the volume up loud. When Ren looks over at brooke she has her sweatshirt around her ears, "You look stupid, have some fun Brooke"

"Oh, I am fun but this is not" Brooke tells her pointing at both Peyton and Haley. Verena didnt btoher replying, she just rolled her eyes and rocked out with Haley.

"Nice. What's next?" Haley asks after the song dies down.

"Uh, you pick" Peyton tells her, geaturing to her CD's.

"Wait... is that" Ren says but tetters off.

"Oh, my..."

"Could this night get any freakier"

"Nathan with Lucas with Charlie" Haley says shocked.

"What the hell is going on"

TWELVE HOURS EARLIER

"Verena, hey wait up!" SHe heard Charlie yell as she walked towards her car to leave.

She looked behind her before rolling her eyes, not bothering to stop to talk to him. "Hey, V. Harlow" Brooke said as she stepped in stride with Verena.

"Rena!" Charlie yelled again but instead of Verena turning around, it was Brooke.

"Oh, no. Do you want to talk to him?" Brooke asked which Ren shrugged, "Maybe you should, i'll just be over there next to that piller pretending like im not listening to you guys"

"Brooke, wait-"

"You ignoring me?" Charlie said when he caught up with her.

"Gee. What made you get that idea?" Verena asked him.

"Right. Well, I heard Nate ask if Haley if she was coming to the basketball game tonight, I dont know what he's up to but Haley's a nice girl" Charlie told her, trying to make small talk.

"We arent friends"

"What?" He asks, confusingly.

"We arent friends, Charlie and this whole you trying to friend gossip or whatever the hell this is, is lame" Ren told him, walking away from him and leaving him where he was standing.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Verena went to Peytons after school, it was where they all usually met before going to an away game together. "How do you feel about the color red?" Verena asked Peyton as she looked through Ballet dresses.

"On you?" Peyton asked, earning a nod from Verena, "I think you look hot in red, your dark and hair and tan skin make you look really good"

"Safe yet?" Brooke asked as she dangled a white hanker cheif, "No hostile tone? No bitter complaints? No yelling at your best friends cause you broke up with your jerk of a boyfriend?"

"Brooke, that not-" Verena began to tell ehr why Peyton was really upset but the curly haird blonde shook her head.

"Oh, my god! A smile!"

"Alight. I was a mess last week, I'm sorry"

"What about you, Ballet girl? What was all your moping and hating Charlie about?" Brooke asked her as she did cheer moves infront of Peyton's web camera.

"I got accepted into a ballet program and the universitie of North Carolina school of the Arts" Verena whispered.

"What!"

"Ren, that's great!"

"And then Charlie stood me up on the night we were supposed to actually talk about our relationship. I was so excited to tell him that I was accepted into the program, that i ahd actually made an extra copy of the letter to give to him" Verena laughed dryly.

"Charlie sucks and not at all what I thought he was like" Brooke tells her.

"Do you have the letter with you?" Peyton asks.

Verena nods and reached into her school bag and takes out the letter to hand to Peyton, as soon as her friend takes it, she gets up and sticks it on her wall. "You've worked your ass off for this and even if Charlie is an ass, we are still proud of you" Peyton turns around and tells her.

Brooke nods with Peyton, "Hoes over bros" She says, pulling her two friends into a hug.

"Thank you so much" Veren whispers. She just wished Charlie was proud of her too.

"Enough of this sappy crap, lets go beat those pirates" Brookes says and grabs their pom poms and throws them.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Oh, see, Lucas looks even hotter in blue. Verena, I hate you for not introducing us sooner" Brooke stares at lucas as they pass by the team.

"Contaminating Lucas to you would jsut be unfair" Verena joked, earning a elbow hit from Brooke.

"And you should totally hook up with him" Brooke adds, looking a Peyton.

"Stop it" Peyton laughs.

"What? At the very least, you're due for a little rebound action unless you're still into Nathan"

"I'm not" Peyton tells her.

"Alright, since you're my pal, you can have a courtesy hold on Lucas for the weekend" Brooke shrugs as she looks at Lucas.

"He's already fair game. Thanks" Peyton says sarcastically.

"So, whats the story with that one, anyway?" Brooke looks at Haley whose sitting next to Mouth.

"Haley?" Verena questioned.

"She's tutoring Nathan... supposedly" Peyton answers.

"And hanging out with Lucas. Right, we're supposed to belive she just friends with both of them" Brooke tells them with a little condecending in her voice.

"In the real world, Brooke, guys and girls can be jsut friends" Verena tells her sacarastically.

"Well, this is my world Verena and I dont believe any of this for a second" Brooke tells her, "Did you see that?"

"What?" Both Peyton and Verena say.

"Nathan just gave her the nod" Brooke saus, pointing over at Haley.

"Your so delusinal Brooke!" Verena groans.

"What nod?"

"The 'lets hook up after the game' nod. You wanna know what I think?"

"Not really" Verena mumbles.

"I think Nathan likes tutor girl, but tutor girl likes Lucas and I know i like Lucas, Verena like Charlie and I dont know who the hell you like anymore. This is all turnign into one big love... rectangle plus like 3, I think" Brooke finsihed her little tangent while Peyton and Verena look at her as of she's lost it.

The cheerleader got in there spots as the game begin, and it wasnt long before Nathan and Lucas began trash talking eachother on the court.

"Hey, so i saw Nathan in the shower. Yeah, no wonder you broke up with him" Lucas says to Peyton, Making both Brooke and Verena laugh in shock.

Lucas smirks before running away but Nathan isnt happy, so he takes the ball and throws it at Lucas' back, making Lucas turn around and charge at him.

"Ow!" Brooke says suddenly as she falls to the ground wiht two grown boys on top of her.

"Get off!" Verena yells, trying to grab Lucas but he yanks his elboe back and hits her in the cheek.

"What the hell, Man!" Charlie yells, taking his hand around Lucas's bicep and yanks him off Nathan. "Are you okay, Rena?" Charlie asks her, pulling her hand from her cheek so he can take a look at it.

"How do you still look gorgeous after being hit in the face with an elbow?" Charlie smirks, "It doesn't look bad, just make sure to ice it when you get home"

Verena looks up at Charlie's eyes, she wished she could hate him, but that would be to easy.

"Well, I guess I'll just see you later" Charlie gives her a smile before walking towards Whitey and the rest of his team.

"Brooke, are you okay?" Verena leans down and asks but she only got a whimper in response, "Okay, lets get you to the Medical room" She grabs onto Brookes arm while Peyton grabs the other, pulling her up from the floor.

They walk to the Medical room and drop Brooke of inside before stepping out into the hall.

"What are you still doing here?" Peyton asks Haley when she sees her coming doen the hall.

"Im thinking of transferring"Haley jokes, "What's you guys's excuse?"

"Brooke. Hurt her ankle or something"

"Yeah she kind of been in there for awhile" Peyton adds.

"Hey, you guys!" Brooke shouts at her two friends like she was drunk.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Verena asks, catching Brooke when she falls into her.

"Hi" The medical guy says.

"This is my best friend in the whole wide world, dont you think shes pretty?"

"What is that?" Peyton asks the guy.

"She found some pills on the... floor. She'll be fine, just let her sleep it off"

Brooke laughs as the guy leaves, "Hey, ooh. Call me" She tries to go after him but falls into Haley instead.

Verena grabs the otherside of Brooke, helping Haley guide her to the car/

"We should totally hang out more often, what is your name?" Brooke asks Haley.

"Haley" She replies back slowly.

"Yeah, I dont like that name. Lets call you... Brooke"

"Brooke, you cant just change peoples names" Verena rolls her eyes and opens the back door so she could push her in.

"Hi, friend!" Brooke says to Peyton when she gets out of the Jeep.

"Thank you, Haley" Verena says, giving her a smile.

"Sure, I'll see you guys later" Haley tells them, smiling a little bit at Brooke.

"Wheres your ride?" Peyton asks.

"Im gonna take the last fan bus back"

"They just left" Peyton guiltly tells her.

"Thats perfect! Brooke, you can come with us" The real Brooke tells them.

"Yeah, she named me Brooke"

"Rena, can she come? Please? Verena, Please!" Brooke whines.

"Haley, if you need a ride back then I dont care"

"Your skinny ass is going to have to sit in the back with Brooke" Peyton says, dangling Verena's car keys in the air.

"But its my car!" Verena pouts.

"And you hate driving" Peyton says back.

"What? You hate driving, how are you going to drive almost three hours every weekend to that program?" Haley laughs as she gets into the front seat.

"Wait, every weekend?" Peyton turns back to Verena.

Verena just shrugs, she didnt go through the full details with her friends yet.

"Road trip! We're going on a road trip" Brooke sings in the backseat.

"Oh god"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

They have maybe only been on the road for thirty minutes and Brooke was persistent on annoying everyone. She hasnt stopped doing cheers and shaking her pom poms in everyones faces.

"Brooke, come on"

"Wait, Brooke! No!" Verena yells when she throws the pom poms out the window and then cheers.

"Dont you two like the same guys... or guy or something?" Brooke places herself in the middle of the driver and passenger seat.

"Im just tutoring him, that's all" Haley rolls her eyes.

"So, you're not into him?" Peyton asks, "Cause he seems to be into you"

"He gave her the nod" Brooke yells. Verena grabs her own pom poms to smack Brooke in the face, making the burnette squeak.

"Just be careful"

"Well, what about you and Lucas?"

"What about us?" Peyton asks.

"Oh come on, tortured artist meets tourtured athlete" Haley laughs.

"I agree, I've known Lucas my whole life, I think you guys are perfect for eachother" Verena agrees with Haley.

"I hear birds" Brooke says, looking at the ceiling of the car.

"Oh, no" Verena panicks as she looks at the gas light come on.

"Unbelivable, Rena! Did you not think to put gas in the car?" Peyton shouts in shock.

"Its's Brookes fault, she used my car today to get some chair for her room" Verena yells back defensivly.

"Good going, Brooke" Brooke leans back inbetween the two seats and looks at Haley. "Why are we stopping?"

"I'm not getting any signal" Verena says while she moves her phone back and forth.

"Pop the trunk. will ya?" Haley tells them.

"Don't listen to her, Ren. It might be a trick" Brooke whispers in Verena's face.

"Yeah, its empty" Haley says, lifting up the spare gas container. "I saw a gas station a few miles back. If im not back in an hour, tell my Mom I loved her"

"Don't you mean Nathan?" Brooke asks.

"We'll go with you" Verena rolls her eyes at Brooke.

"What about me?"

Verena shuts the driver door and locks the car, "Hey!" Brooke yells.

"Let's just get this over with" Verena sighs, walking away from Brooke who was still yelling.

The three teenagers walked down the road to the gas station, for t he most part it was just awkward silence on Peyton and Haley's part.

"What did you mean before about Nathan, when you said, 'Be careful?" Haley broke the silence and looked at Peyton.

"I just know him, that's all" Peyton laughed.

"Thus, said the ex-girlfriend" Haley replied back.

"Look, we were crazy with drama, but im over it. He's not a complete waste, he just... he's really threatened by Lucas. It could all be a big mind game, that's how he works" Peyton says, trying to warn Haley.

"Do you like him, Hales?" Verena looks over at her.

"Oh, we just... talk about stuff, you know what I mean?"

"Like what?"

"Like school or... his dad"

"Oh. Dan" Verena scoffed.

"Daddy sure did a number on his boy, right?"

"Yeah, both of them" Haley told Peyton.

"So, you didnt answer my question. Do you like him?" Peyton asked again, but there was no way Haley could get out of it this time.

"It, it doesnt matter. I mean... it would be too weird around Lucas" Haley confessed.

"That's his problem, Haley. It's your life and at the end of the day it's all about doing what makes you happy" Verena scoffed.

"It just seems kind of selfish"

"Why? Did he ask you if he coyuld go out with me?" Peyton asked, making both girls look at her.

"Did he ask you out?"

"No. Thats not the point! No, he wouldnt ask permission so why should you?" Peyton said making a good point.

"Would you say yes if he asked you out?" Haley asked, changing the subject from her to Peyton.

"It depends. What song is playing? Am I in a good mood? Is he smiling when he asks or is he doing that goofy brooding thing he does"

"Oh, hes definetly doing the brooding thing" Haley jokes.

"What about you, Rena? When you look into the future, do you see Charlie?" Peyton asks gently, knowing that the girl was trying very hard not to think about it.

Verena sighs, "You know that feeling where you know that something is rihgt? Like you feel at complete peace and happiness when you think about it? Thats how i felt with Charlie or I used too. Now, its kind of an aching feeling like when you get a test and you just know you did so bad, but I still wonder what our future would be like"

They walked silently for a couple of moments, the other two girls didn't expect that answer.

"It's strange... a night away from school. It feels like we actually live on the same planet" Haley finally said.

"Life plays tricks on you like that"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

They came across an empty truck, "Wait, guys look!" Verena cheered as she pointed at the truck.

"So, what are you doing?" Peyton looked at Verena with wide eyes.

"Hold this" Verena gave Peyton the gas can and oull out the pocket knife that her dad gave her.

"Ren, what are you doing with the knife?" Peyton asked, looking down at the black handle that said Verena.

"Im just here to murder you guys, its my destiny i guess" Verena rolled her eyes at Peyton as she cut the hose that was in the bed of the truck, "Will you open the gas cap for me?"

"Does this really work?" Haley asked.

"Yeah" Verena shrugged, sticking the hose in the truck and sucking in.

"Had a lot of practice?" Peyton asked her, which was probably a joke but Verena really did have practice siphoning gas.

Verena squeek when she felt the pressure enter the hose and quicking tilted the hose inside the gas can, "Dude, who knew you were, likem the fourth Charlie's Angel? Who even taught you how to do that?"

"My Dad, you know how he is, he's a little crazy" Verena shrugged, yes her Dad was kind of crazy but he was also a father of four girls and he made sure they knew all of the necessary survival skills.

"Im not even surprised, I spent the week during summer at Verena's house when we were in elementry school becasue my parents wanted to go on vaction and Mr. Harlow made sure that i knew how to throw a punch correctly, I think we practiced everyday" Haley laughed at the memory.

"That man is so scary that its hot" Peyton chuckled, earning a slap in the arm from Verena.

"Gross, Peyton!"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The three girls made it back to Brookes car and Verena went straght to the gas cap to dump the stolen gas in.

"Psst. Psst" Haley whispered to gain the attention of the two girls. When Verena and Peyton looked at her they saw Brooke asleep in the back, face down, ass up.

"Oh i so have to get a picture of this!" Verena grabbed her phone and took a picture of Brooke in this embarrassing state.

"Still collecting embarrising photos of Brooke?"

"I sure am, Im putting them in a photo album to give to her on her 18th birthday" Verena giggled and got in the back of the car so that they could finally go home.

"We need some music" Peyton said aloud, reaching behind Haley's seat to grab her CD's.

"Peyton!" Both Haley and Verena yelled as the driver began to swerve off the road.

"Sorry"

"Where the hell are we?" Brooke says as she awakes from her slumber.

"Miles from normal" Haley smirked.

Brooke leans over Verena to look at Haley, "What is she doing here?"

"You invited her, Brooke" Verena says, pushing Brooke off of her. They all laugh at Brookes confused look, before Peyton reaches and turns the volume up loud. When Ren looks over at Brooke she has her sweatshirt around her ears, "You look stupid, have some fun Brooke"

"Oh, I am fun but this is not" Brooke tells her pointing at both Peyton and Haley. Verena didnt btoher replying, she just rolled her eyes and rocked out with Haley.

"Nice. What's next?" Haley asks after the song dies down.

"Uh, you pick" Peyton tells her, geaturing to her CD's.

"Wait... is that" Ren says but tetters off.

"Oh, my..."

"Could this night get any freakier"

"Nathan with Lucas with Charlie" Haley says shocked.

"What the hell is going on"

Super fun fact! This was going to be a OC x Brooke Davis book (:

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC