Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 46

9.2K 373 30
By background21

*Vicky Pov*

"So we are finally married ha?" Mandira asked looking at me.

At present we are standing in the garden of Prem's house.

"Yes! We are. I just hope you are ok with this very simple marriage." I said my doubt.

"I am more than happy Vicky. I lived all the rituals in Sandy's wedding and that is enough for me. Trust me!" She said smiling.

"Where do you want to get settled?" I asked her walking while holding her hand.

"We will think about it later along with everyone." She replied shrugging.

"I still can't believe that I am married and there is still a smile on my face." I said laughing.

"Believe it Vicky. I am happy that you are finally mine." She said looking at me.

"Hey you are not angry right that we are going to London?" I asked her my last doubt.

"Nope not at all. I am happier with this decision actually." She replied and hugged me.

I hugged her back and released her. Looking into her eyes I kissed her smiling.

*Lucky Pov*

"Lucky?" I heard Sandy calling me.

At present I am in a room Prem showed me to stay. I am standing in the balcony looking outside.

"What?" I asked her still looking outside.

"Did you call Mom and Dad?" She asked me.

I looked at her in shock but didn't say anything. She rolled her eyes and said "I am talking about you parents."

"Oh! Yeah I just did. But from when did you started calling them like that?" I asked her smiling.

"Today morning when I prepared the sweet dish, I called your mom as 'Aunty'. Then she scolded me and said not to call her like that again. And that I should call her and your dad just like you call them." She explained.

"The sweet dish was so good today." I complimented her.

"Yeah! I just did it in hurry as we had to go for Vicky and Mandira's wedding." She said shrugging.

She started looking outside the garden and also the whole house.

"You will miss this house right?" I asked her.

"Actually no! I am just feeling bad that Bhai have to live here alone from now on." She replied sighing.

"He will not be alone. Asha is there for him right. I am sure by the end of our stay in London they will become a couple or even before that itself." I assured her.

"I love you! Do you know that?" She asked smiling.

"Let me think. I don't know I guess." I replied teasing.

She hit me on my shoulder and hugged me.

I hugged her back and stayed like that until both Vicky and Mandira called us to come down stairs.

We both went inside the living room to see Asha just sat on the couch with blank expression. Prem is just frowning along with the remaining.

"What happened Bhai?" Sandy asked Prem.

"Your reception is going to be held at Asha's home." He replied.

"What? Why did the venue changed suddenly?" I asked him.

"Venue was the same from yesterday night. They just didn't tell us. Now when we called to inform others about the venue they told us." He replied rubbing his forehead.

"Who decided that?" Rahul asked.

"Her Dad itself. She even called him to ask why he did that." Prem replied.

"What did your Dad said Asha?" I asked her.

But she is in her own world and looked like she didn't even hear my question. Sandy sat beside her and shook her a little.

"Huh?" she asked looking at us in question.

"What did your Dad told you?" I asked her again.

"He said that he wants to do it as it is his friend's son wedding. So he wants to do this as his gift for you both. And..." She stopped herself but didn't say anything.

"And?" Prem asked her stressing.

"Nothing! We need to be there by the time." She replied looking down.

"It's ok Asha. Not a big deal. We will go to the airport from there." Sandy said smiling.

Asha smiled back but it didn't look real at all. Something is disturbing her.

"So are you going to come London today itself?" I asked her.

"No!" She replied in a second.

"I will cancel the ticket." Rahul said.

She stopped him and said "I will do it. No need to worry about it."

"Are you sure?" He asked frowning. Looks like he too felt something is not correct.

"I am. Come on lets have lunch I am hungry." Saying this she dragged us all towards the dining hall.

We all enjoyed eating together but we all observed Asha being a little lost. She even tried to act and cover it but we saw the change.

After we finished having the Lunch we all have the only question for her. But she immediately left us saying she needs to take care of something.

"Rahul.." I started to say.

"I know. We will talk to her later." He said understanding.

*Prem Pov*

At present we all are travelling towards Asha's house for Sandy and Lucky's wedding reception.

We all saw the change in her but we decided to ask her later.

She is just looking outside the window and not saying anything. Finally we reached her home after sometime.

When we entered all the preparations are done but there are no guests. We already know about this because we have to be here before any guest arrives.

"Asha!" Radha aunty shouted and near her. Hearing this I guess mostly all the helpers reached the living room.

Asha and they talked to each other for few minutes. Then she introduced all of us.

"Guys! I will just be back. I need to go to my room. You guys sit down and if you want anything ask anybody." Asha said and went away dragging Radha Aunty.

After sometime guests started coming so we made Lucky and Sandhya sit on the chairs placed on the stage which is arranged outside the garden.

By that time Asha returned along with Radha Aunty. She came near us smiling. She is not giving any expression at all.

Few minutes later all the guests arrived and the reception started with the cake cutting. The cake was actually ordered by Asha as per Sandhya's wish.

Then they were asked to dance a couple dance. Even Vicky and Mandira were made to cut the cake and also the couples dance.

Until now we all were standing together then suddenly everyone just dispered and talked to anyone and whoever we can get.

Later we all had the dinner from the buffet and enjoyed the food so much. The reception is almost over and we all are again standing together.

Asha came near us and said "One car is outside guys. In that your entire luggage is packed too. Some are packed on the top and some in the back seat. I hope you guys didn't mind that I did it."

"You actually helped us Asha." Rahul said smiling.

We all decided to leave and we bid our 'Bye's.

She nodded and moved away to go near her Dad who is calling her when we turned to leave the place.

We started walking away and even reached the gate but I stopped myself.

"Guys! I need to talk to her about us again." I told them.

They grinned and we all again returned to the reception. Then we saw her still talking to her Dad.

"Prem this is the time. Go and ask her once again." Lucky urged me.

I nodded but went there along with him.

When we are in ear shot, we heard Asha's dad asking her "So you are accepting to get married to Sid right?"

We both looked each other in shock.

"Ofcourse Dad. I am going to do it because I know that it will make you love me." Asha replied making me stun in my place.

Then she turned behind and got stunned in her place looking at us both.

Her Dad moved towards the stage and she moved towards me.

"Prem.." she started saying.

But I cut her off showing my hand and said "So this is your decision ha. You are going to marry that Sid. Now I understand this is where I was dumb thinking you too like me where I actually love you right? You should have told me that day itself Asha that you don't like me."

She was about to say something else but I moved away from her and went near the group where we were standing earliar.

I looked at her to see her saying something to Lucky.

"What happened Bhai?" Sandy asked looking at my expression.

"She made her decision." I replied.

"What?" she asked but before I can answer we saw Asha's Dad standing on the stage.

"Attention everyone! I am so happy for my friend that his son is finally married. But I have happy news and I want to share that with you all." He said smiling.

At the same time Sid got on the stage and smiling widely. What will happen if I punch him?

Her dad patted Sid on his back and said "Sid is going to be my future Son-In-Law. Yes! My daughter and Sid are going to get married that too very soon."

Everyone clapped for that statement except us.

"What the heck?" Rahul and the remaining said under their breath.

"Guys let's go." I said and they all nodded.

We turned to leave but Lucky came infront of us and said "Let's see what will happen guys."

"Ok you guys watch. But I will leave." I said and started moving again.

But he stopped me and said "For me and Sandy let's wait for few minutes Prem. Please."

I nodded thinking what else will happen. I mean I just lost my love to someone else.

"Here drink some water." Lucky said giving the glass to me.

"Now I want to celebrate their engagement here itself infront of you all. Asha come on." He said and called Asha.

We all saw Asha going on the stage and smiling at her Dad and Sid. One helper brought the two rings and her dad took them from that helper.

He handed one to Asha and one to Sid.

Everyone here clapped for those both and waited for them to exchange the rings.

Asha asked her Dad smiling "Can I say something?"

"Sure Asha." He replied.

And then Asha turned towards us to say something like she said.

I decided to drink some water in the mean time. So that I can contol my anger atleast.

I never thought you would do something like this Asha..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Did it just happen? I guess it did....

what do you think of this chap???

And what do you think Asha will say???

Comment plz and vote...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 830 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...
606 19 17
"You cannot force me to stay with you " was her words on which he chuckled "sweetheart I can very well make you stay with me forever" *winked* ______...
898K 34K 37
Cover Credit - theindi_girl Editing Help - ChahatBhatia4 A shy girl and an arrogant man. They get married. He likes her but fails to understand. Hi...
1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...