Prince Pauper || KTH

By nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... More

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
20. Love...In This Club?
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
23. Sweet Night
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
29. Twins' Birthday
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
48. It's Been a While*
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
53. The Sweetheart Muse
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

37. Pretty Poor Girl*

75 4 0
By nanafics_

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SMUTTY IN THE BEGINNING!! I'm tryna experiment with my writing...If you don't like it, please feel free to start the chapter where you see the stars. More smut because I love Taenny. But more angst because I love my readers.

~

"Taeh-nggh," Penny moaned as she bit her knuckle, trying hard not to be too loud early in the morning. She felt her liquids stream down her thigh while she arched her back as Taehyung kissed her neck from behind.

When they woke up, Taehyung felt rather needy. So with the help of his skillful fingers, he shocked Penny into nirvana within seconds as her vagina was still tender from the previous night.

If you're also wondering, Taehyung did find out about Jimin making Penny cum three times and he was furious. How rude of the playboy to pleasure his lovely Sweetheart?

So he made it his duty to come more than once with each session. If he was lucky, three or more times.

"Taehyung, please." She whined as she was sore even if she wanted more. She dug her head into his arm she used as a pillow.

They laid on their sides with her back touching his chest as he wrapped an arm over her delicate waist. He pulled his long fingers away from her slippery folds as he prepared for his next move. He lifted her flimsy leg up as his arm rested in the back of her bent knee. He guided himself to her entrance. Before she protested, he slid himself in without permission while he groaned at the feeling he was quickly accustomed to.

However, the weak Penny was still sensitive. Taehyung surprise-attacked her when he went inside of her. One hard thrust in ignited another round of pure pleasure. Her eyes widened as she whined harshly. She felt her core zap her entire body into a white spot visioned climax.

"No, I'm gonna ruin my bedsheets!"

Her walls clenched around Taehyung's length. Her arm locked around his neck as she shoved his face into the crook of her neck. She turned her head to scream sweet whines into his ear. Another wave of her juices gushed out of her, soaking the two another time.

"Kitten, you're like a sprinkler every time you cum." He chuckled lowly as he nibbled on her neck. She felt him smile onto her skin.

She went down on her high as she gasped for air. "Stop, I can't help it." She fretted as a pout formed on her erotic face.

Though he couldn't see it, he knew she got insecure about it. "Sweetheart, don't be ashamed. I love how your body reacts. Especially with my touch."

His arm was locked in her legs but kept in place for him to fondle her breasts. He massaged her chest before taking her nipple in between his two fingers and twisted the nub. He went out of her hastily and then plunged back inward.

Penny whimpered as his touches stunned every nerve on her body. "Tae, please don't go too fast please. 'M sensitive." She begged, not wanting to have another orgasm just yet. She lets out another high pitch moan when he tugged on her nub. "Please, asking nicely, please. 'M a good girl!"

He lifted his head so he could kiss her heated cheek. "You are a good girl, my cute innocent Sweetheart." He suckled behind her ear, tickling her into another zap of sensuality. "All mine."

"Ahh, Tae-mmm!" She yelped out.

"So cute, kitten." He inhaled sharply. "I love it."

He moved once again but to what she wanted. He penetrated slowly in and out of her, but he shoved himself deeper in, touching her brim. It felt much better without a condom. He felt every bit of her, the drenched walls, her tight grip, the squishing sounds from their motions. The slime from his pre-cum concocted with her cum lubricated their movements, intensifying the sensation. He kneaded her breast with every move as the girl tried to keep up with her fast-paced breathing. He circled her nipple and pressed onto it before pinching the peak.

"Peanut?" She wheezed. "C-can I try something?"

"What do you wanna try, Sweetheart?" His rich baritone voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Can I-I ride you?"

Penny didn't need to ask him twice as he swiftly pulled out of her and helped her up. Taehyung eagerly laid down on the dampened bed as he waited for his love to get on.

She glared like a child at him who shined his rectangular smile that made her melt. "You're annoying."

"Hey, you asked." He defended. "I'm just happily obliging to your command."

With shaky legs, she climbed over, straddling him in between her legs. She grabbed onto his hardened girth and aligned it with her throbbing center. She glanced at him, cueing that she was ready.

Once he nodded, she carefully sunk down into him. She leaned her hands on his thighs for leverage as she threw her head back at the newfound exhilarating feeling. Taehyung groaned as he could feel more of her, getting deeper than he previously was.

She pushed herself all the way down until he filled her up. She waited until she adjusted to start rolling her hips into him. She lifted herself a little for the thrusts to go further in.

Lustful sounds came out of her mouth and Taehyung's hefty growls circulated her room. Her vagina sucked and stroked his pulsing shaft. He firmed his grip on her hips with one hand as the other tracked down to thumb her quivering clit. She screamed pleasure with tears running down her face due to overstimulation. 

"Kitten, you're doing so well." He grunted as he licked his lips.

She whined as she grew intoxicated in carnivorous bliss. Her stomach increasingly stirred as he probed her into another fiery height. She felt her actions wearing out since she was getting close.

"Tae, I-I can't—" She collapsed onto his torso, unfortunately, defeated by her nearing peak building within.

Taehyung bent his legs before circling his arms around her waist. "Don't worry, Kitten. I got you." With his steel-powered ability, his hips speared through aggressively. He too was bordering his climax.

Penny cried in elation with every harsh shove as she clutched on his shoulders. "Y-you c-ca-can go in-si-inside!" She struggled to say.

"Kiss me, Sweetheart." He commanded.

She clasped their lips together as he charged through. The kiss was so sloppy and open as saliva pooled down to Taehyung's neck. At the last push, the two reached ecstasy while screaming into each other's mouths.

Penny had black spots in her vision before she squeezed her eyes. Her body raptured into the heavens as she felt like floating in the heated air. She savored the point as her juices flooded them. Taehyung came inside of her, coating her spongy walls with his milky fluids. He held onto as he cursed delicious pleasures throatily into her lips. He feebly made short thrusts to soothe himself as he finished his release. He pulled out slowly, causing his semen to ooze out of her slit.

*******

*******

The two heaved heavily as they were covered in Penny's sweetness and glistening perspiration. Penny fell beside Taehyung as she puckered her face, trying to catch her breath.

Taehyung shifted his fatigued eyes at his Sweetheart before smiling. He cupped her cheek when he leaned in to kiss her sweetly. When he parted, she opened her eyes and stared with such innocence even after a great dick me down.

He slithered his arms around her to pull her closer to him. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked as he pecked the tip of her nose.

She protruded her cheeks adorably and nodded, "I'm okay. I just—I want water."

All that energy exerted made the girl parched. The last time she drank any beverage was last night so she was in deathly need.

Taehyung giggled at her, "My Sweetheart wants water?"

She nodded again, "I would get it myself but...I don't think I can move my legs."

Her legs felt wobbly and jelly-like, there was no way she could do any walking until further notice. Also with the span of fourteen hours, she came like five times, she didn't want to move.

The prince smirked. His shoulders went up to Mount Everest, knowing he pleased the girl that he loved.

"I can get you water," Taehyung told her. "If you kiss me."

She kissed his beautiful lips without hesitation. She didn't care if he was being cheeky.

She needed water. She'll do it in order to get water.

Penny drew back and fluttered her eyes, "Now can I get water?"

Taehyung happily nodded before getting up from the bed. His eyes scanned her monster mess of a room until he spotted his clothes. He pulled on his joggers and was on a mission to get Penny some water.

"While getting water, could you get a clean set of bedsheets from the closet inside the room across?" She called out to which he said yes.

Currently, with no working legs, she used her arm power to move around. She accidentally fell off her bed but she found her oversized hoodie. She threw it over her naked body so she looked a little decent.

As she tried her best to pull herself back up, she heard Taehyung's phone go off. She turned her head, seeing the device settled on her nightstand.

Since Taehyung never minded, she decided to grab it to see who texted. "Peanut, someone texted!" She shouted, hoping he'd hear. "I think it's from your mom!" She opened the message and read the text which caused her furrow eyebrows in confusion.

Mother Beastest: One of the chauffeurs is coming with your car.

She hummed in question, not comprehending what that meant. It was kinda random. Was Taehyung getting his car back?

By the time she read it, Taehyung came back with a glass of water, clean bedsheets, and a damp cloth. His eyes roamed around her room until he spotted her on the ground looking into his phone.

"Here, Sweetheart." He handed her the glass of water. He bent down and cleaned between her legs. As she drank, she winced a little but coped with it until he was done before he began changing her wet sheets. "What are you doing with my phone?"

She chugged down half the glass in one go while he waited for her to continue. She retched out, feeling quenched then spoke, "Your mom texted."

He halted putting her fitted sheet on as he looked at the curious girl with sudden fear in his irises. "W-what?"

"Your mom texted." She repeated. "She said a chauffeur coming with your car? What does she mean?" She asked casually.

But Taehyung panicked inside. Worry submerged his insides. His mind was busy feeling his love for Penny as he completely forgot about his departure. Now unknowingly, she confronted him about his chauffeur picking him up tomorrow.

She tilted her head as she waited for his answer. "Are you getting your car back?"

The prince couldn't hold it in any longer. He needed to tell her. He was gonna be gone by tomorrow. She needed to know. She deserved the truth.

He fixed the fitted sheet before carrying back onto the freshly changed bed. He took her hands into his as he closed his eyes and inhaled then exhaled. "Sweetheart, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

She raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was gonna pull another feta pick-up line or was serious. "Okay, you tell me."

Taehyung sighed as he then gazed into her eyes. The tiny white speckles shined bright in the whirlpool of charcoal swirl. Just by the simple look, he couldn't do it.

But he shouldn't stop. He had to say it out loud. He dropped his head down onto his lap. "This is really hard to say."

"Peanut, what's wrong?" She grabbed his chin and raised him up to face her. "Tell me."

It was now or never, Taehyung. Come on.

"Sweetheart," He gulped. "I-I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" Penny questioned, thinking the lowest possibility. "Leaving like my house?"

"No, Penny." The prince shook his head as he licked his lips nervously. "I'm...I'm...I'm leaving Imuwa to go back home in the city."

Penny's heart dropped to her stomach as she blinked rapidly at him, trying to take it in and to avoid the sudden urge to cry. Her perplexed expression agitated him as he desperately wanted her to reply.

"O-oh." Was all she said.

She needed to understand why this was happening. Let's see the reasons: Taehyung stayed with his strict Halmeoni to learn independence and responsibility. Taehyung was here to hide away from scandal. Taehyung's stay was temporary.

As much she hated to realize it, she knew that he was bound to go. But deep down in her heart, she hoped he'd stay here. She thought he'd stay in Imuwa a little longer.

It pained her but she had to be okay with it. She didn't want him to leave but Taehyung wanted to leave this dirt town so she couldn't really change his set mind. He had to leave to be back in the city where he belonged. He needed to be back so he could take over his father's corporation.

Although they never really did talk about what they were except confessing their love last night. She questioned if this was ever meant to be. But I guess she won't fully know since he was leaving. Will she accept it? Will she move on? Who knows?

At least she understood that.

At least he told her. At least he gave her a heads up to prepare.

Penny respired, trying to keep a bright smile on. "When do you leave?" She asked. She wanted to cherish her last moments with him.

Taehyung rubbed his thumb across her knuckles before hesitantly saying, "Tomorrow."

Her smile faltered at the word that came out of his damn mouth. Suddenly, the sadness boiled into a steaming pot of outrage. She got triggered from a very similar past.

Okay, fuck understanding. It was time to throw hands and get angry at this fucking bitch.

"What, tomorrow?" Penny shouted as she pushed his hands away from her.

Taehyung stood up and tried stepping forward, "Swee—"

"And you only told me now?!"

He scratched the back of his head, trying to explain himself. "I've been meaning to tell you but..."

"But what?" She yelled and still got no valid answer from him. "So you were just gonna leave without saying anything to me? Disappear like that?"

Her heart slowly cracking as her fear gradually came back in a full circle. She was scared of what was gonna happen now. She needed to know why, why he didn't tell her.

"No, of course not. I'd tell you. I wanted to tell you. I really did." Taehyung reasoned as he shook his head. He was getting restless. "I-I-I couldn't do it. It's hard to explain."

He bottled up this constant cogitation that kept popping in his brain. He didn't want to think about it. He refused to look that way. But it wasn't leaving his mind despite his continuous suppressing.

The thought was coming, it kept coming, it kept coming.

"You know how I feel about this! Why? Why couldn't you be upfront about it to me?" She wasn't gonna back down. "Why is it so hard to explain?" She screamed.

It exploded.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE POOR GIRL, PENNY!" Taehyung truthfully admitted. "I don't wanna give you bad news! You already have so much like that already. I couldn't say it or else I'll feel bad. I didn't wanna upset you. I'd feel sorry for you. I can't help but, but remember that you are and always will be the poor girl."

Then Taehyung realized what he said as the hurt was visible on her face.

Penny gaped her mouth, petrified at what he revealed. It felt like he just yanked her aching heart out of her chest, stabbed it multiple times, and ran it over with a 14-wheeler truck.

Taehyung wants the poor girl suffering more than she already had. Taehyung doesn't care if she'll understand or have awareness. What mattered is that she doesn't need to know because she's a poor little thing as it is. Taehyung's sorry for her.

Poor girl must be protected at all times. Poor girl did a good job? Poor girl deserves nothing but happiness. Poor girl wants a hug? He'll give it to her. Poor girl needs a kiss? He'll give it to her. Poor girl needs love? He'll give it to her. All for the poor girl. Do it for the poor girl. Anything for the poor girl who he pitied. Poor girl this. Poor girl that. Poor girl. Poor girl. Poor girl is Penny.

Penny will always be the poor girl to Taehyung.

If there was one person she hoped to never see her that way, it would the person with who she was in love.

All this time, she never believed Taehyung would think like her like that. She thought he would be different. She thought he didn't care about who she was, what Imuwa called her.

But he did.

He was just like everyone else.

Her heart completely shattered, burst into a million pieces. It was unable to be repaired, fixed, restored, nothing will make it feel better. The convulsing from her chest was a dead giveaway of her form concaving into a black hole of despair.

"You're the last person I expected to say that from me." Her lips shaking as the tears were already falling down. She kept a strong face even if the pain overpowered her entire existence. Her voice cracked as she questioned, "Is that what you think of me, really? Am I nothing but the poor girl you feel sorry for?"

Taehyung did the worst thing he could ever do.

He broke her.

He broke the woman that he loves with all his heart.

He regretted every word he said. He wished to take it all back.

Taehyung shook his head and came forward. His eyes glossed before salty tears came down on him too. "Wait, Penny, that's not what I—I didn't me—"

"Did you feel sorry for me this whole time? Huh?" She scooted back, furthering herself into her bed. "Did you feel sorry when you met me? Did you feel sorry when you wanted to dance with me? When you kissed me? Did you feel sorry when you told me you were in love with me?!" She sobbed as the endless tears poured down her cheeks. "Is your love nothing but pity for me?!"

As if each statement was a stab to his heart, she saw him cry filled with regret. It tortured him, pierced through his skin as he wallowed in sorrow. He covered his mouth, restraining the wailing he voiced out. As much as her heart wanted to hurt for him, there wasn't enough hurt left within her to give him. She took it all for herself and it burned her insides. She rested her hands over her chest since it was the only comfort she could have right now.

Taehyung just kept shaking his head, attempting to explain anything to her, "Penny, I—"

"Get out!" Penny pointed angrily towards the door, her face crimson and soaked. "Get out of my room! Get out of my house! Get out of Imuwa and never come back!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She grabbed a couple of her plushies and threw them at him.

Taehyung didn't even bother to defend himself as he got hit by her strawberry, tiger, and chicken. He was weakened, defeated by her words. He just picked up his shirt and threw it on then silently grabbed his phone.

"Go back to your fancy ass lifestyle with your mansion and yachts and lobsters, you prince prick!! Leave, I hate you!" That was the last thing she said as teary-eyed Taehyung left her room.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed out once he left her house. He held his head into his hands as he crouched down and bawled his heart out. He fucked up the way he wanted to leave. He fucked up Penny's heart and now he'll never have her again.

She waited until she heard him leave through the front door to officially break down and cry. There was too much pain for her to handle and weep out. Though she said those words, they were said out of wrath. As much as she wanted them to be true, they weren't at all. She regretted them the second they spat out.

"Come back, Taehyung." She cried as she curled up into a ball holding her kitten plushie. "I love you so much. Don't leave me."

~

Take me with you...

SORRY, I know that wasn't good timing lol

Smut to Drama...Gotta love those back to back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 3.8K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
56.8K 2.8K 32
kim taehyung is kept in prisoned in his too big for two people home by his over protective father. jeon jungkook gets the life changing news that he...
54.7K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...
3.5K 287 28
Dear Diary, Have you ever felt like the whole world is caving in on you and there's nothing you can do to stop it? That's how I feel everyday. I cons...