cardan and jude nsfw

By nastienhka

jurdan + sex in the throne room + a little bit of tail kink. hope you enjoy !!! More

one shot

31.8K 312 233
By nastienhka

"How can you be so reckless and how can you be such an idiot? Every time you do something like this, i think you can not do anything stupider! And then every single time you manage to completely outdo yourself!" Jude says as she storms in the throne room. Cardan is used to her offending him like this, but usually she doesn't act like that in front of other people. She must be really mad at him.
"Leave us" he hays, while waves a hand to the people in the court. He stares at her silently while everyone gets out.

"And to what exactly are you referring to, Jude?" The way he said her name. Slowly, mockingly. She hated it.
"Oh really, so you don't know?"
"Considering i do at least ten things a day that could get that reaction out of you, i am going to need you to be a little more specific"

"You burnt down my room. One of the guards told me what happened. You and you little friends got completely drunk as usual, then you decided that you wanted to see me. And then YOU BURNT DOWN MY ROOM!" She looks upset, and he doesn't like to see it. Why doesn't he like to see it?
"Well, technically, the candles burnt down your room. I just dropped them"

She was feeling completely outraged. She never, in her entire life, had ever felt this much need to hit someone. She went closer to him and pointed a finger at his beautifully stupid face. "Well, your infernal highness, you should know that you didn't only burn my things, you also burnt all the important papers and letters concerning YOUR kingdom that were there"

She was close to him now. Too close. He couldn't really pay attention to what she was telling. She was wearing human clothes. A short black dress, tight at her chest and waist and loose at her hips. It was strange, but accentuated the curves of her body. Faeries in general tend to be very slim, and he used to hate how human her body was, and how she managed to be so confident in it, walking around in her tight dresses. But at some point, he doesn't know exactly when, he started to -against his will- find her pretty. To find her body attractive. He lost track of what she was saying. Something about how much work would it be to do something and something and a lot of things. He was looking at her waist, the shape of her hips. He wanted to much to run his hands on them, to touch her body. So, without thinking, he extended his hand towards her. He wanted to feel her, to touch her skin. Feel the texture of it.

"What are you doing?" She said while grabbed his hand.
"Hm?" He said, looking dizzy. Looking like he hasn't been paying attention to anything she was saying. God, she hates him. He burnt down her room and didn't even care to apologize, the least he could do is listen to her complain about it. He was looking distracted, looking at her body. Then she realized how close they were, how close she had gotten to him. Her leg was touching his knee, she was grabbing his hand. He was looking up at her, and seemed to realize that she had realized what she had realized. And then he threw one of his lazy arrogant smiles up at her. God, she wanted so much to slap his face and take that smile off of it. So without thinking, she did. She slapped him.
"Why, exactly did you do that for?" He looked amused. He was not supposed to be looking amused. She wanted to slap him again. At least she imagined so. She knew that she wanted to do something to him, something to her body other than just standing there thinking about hitting him, of doing something to him, even if she didn't knew what. She let go of his hand and shoved him into the throne, so his back was against it, and he wasn't leaning forward, towards her as he was before. Put some distance between them. Sounded like a good idea. She should turn and leave, but she couldn't, and just stayed there, looking at him. How could he have that effect on her? How could she let him?
"Do you want to kiss me, Jude?"
"No". She said, like the liar she was.
"Are you sure?" He purred. She hated him, completely hated him. Before she could do anything, he pulled her towards him, putting his hands on her hips and his tail around her leg, in a way that she ended up sitting on top of him, her legs open, one on each side of his hips. He pulled her head towards his, until their faces were almost touching.
"Are you  really  sure?" She wouldn't. Wouldn't kiss him, give him the satisfaction of knowing how easily he could seduce her. He run a hand to her side, while the other was tracing the shape of her ear. He looked so pleased that it made her mad at him. But she also didn't want to leave. The last thing she wanted was to get up and leave. And she probably didn't have the willpower to do it anyway.
He licked her lips. One slow movement, he ran his tongue from her lower lip to her upper lip. And then placed a kiss to the corner of her mouth. And when her lips opened in a soft moan, he bit her lower lip, pulling it slightly, while moving his hip. She could feel him hard against her. And then, that easily, she completely lost it.

She kissed him so passionately, more passionately that he has ever been kissed before. Even by her, when he was tied to a chair. Desperate kisses. Fast, breath taking, consuming. She was moving her hips on him, rubbing herself against him. He was burning.

She was burning. She could feel him between her legs, so hard. She couldn't stop, pressing herself against him, faster and faster. She had never felt pleasure like this. And she wanted more, and more, and more. She shouldn't be doing this, not with him, who she hates. His lips were hard and soft and fast and slow, and she was being consumed. She was going so fast and felt like she could orgasm just from this, from the friction, from rubbing herself against him. She felt like it was impossible to stop. But he did. He stopped, and looked at her with a smile on his face.

Her face was flushed, her cheeks red and lips swollen. He loved the sight of it. Loved so much, and hated himself for loving it. He put his hands on her sides and got up, bringing her up with him. They were so close. He loved the scent of her, the way that she tasted. He wanted to devour her completely. He turned her around, holding her closely, because he wasn't physically capable of cutting the contact between them. He wanted to fuck her in a proper place. He wanted to have space, and be comfortable, and take his time with her. Tease her, torture her. He looked around, and saw a big divan. It was bigger than a bed. It seemed good enough. They walked to there, the small moments where they bodies were apart tortuous. She laid down, and he laid on top of her, looking at her. She was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, and she was his. In that moment, she was his.

She could feel his breath on her face. He smelled and tasted of faerie fruit and wine. It was the best taste in the world. The best smell in the world. He ran his fingers through her tight, bellow her dress, atop of her underwear. He brushed his thumb on that spot between her legs, repeatedly, and in a matter of seconds she was moaning again. She was pathetic. How could he do this? Make her want to give herself entirely to him. He  lowered himself, kissed her inner tight, her knee, the inside of her calve. He took off her shoes, terribly slowly, and then went up on her again, kissing her other leg in the same spots. Then he took off her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her breasts were completely exposed to him. He flicked her breast with his tail, in a way that hurt. Then he brushed his lip against the spot, then his tongue. And it felt amazing. That damn tail. He opened her legs further apart with his hands, and then brushed his tail against the apex of her tight. Again, and again. she was desperate for direct contact, and tried to remove her underwear. He didn't let her. She knew he would tease her until she begged for him to fuck her. But she would not, she refused to give him the satisfaction. She flipped them both, and got on top of him. She didn't want to be teased. She wanted him, inside of her, and she wanted it now. She felt so desperate that it was like her body was coming undone. She kissed him, hard, fast. Then she toke his clothes off. First his shirt. Cardan was lean, with defined muscles. She ran her hands over them. Over his chest and his abs. His skin felt like silk. Then she toke off his shoes, than his pants, until he was completely naked. He didn't wear underwear. She wanted to touch him. Tease him, like he had done to her. She stroke him lightly, slowly, until he was moaning. Then she used her tong, licking the full length of him, tasting him. She liked it, very much. And she also like what it did to him. The way that he looked at her, so eager, so hungry. She put his cock inside of her mouth, the most that she could fit, while running her tongue through it. He seemed to enjoy that a lot, so she stoped, and went back to stroking him with her hand, slowly, lightly. He rapidly turned her over, so that her stomach was facing down. Then he held both of her hands together behind her back with his tail, like he was tying her, and she fucking liked it. She opened her legs to him, more and more, desperate to have him inside of her. He started to grind himself against her, so damn slowly. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed him, needed the relieve. She tried to move, to do something, but he was holding her firmly. She was completely under his control. He cupped her breast with one hand, closing it around it. Then he grabbed her ass, firmly, which she also liked. Damn it. He put his mouth in her neck, kissing and licking it, occasionally biting it, while rubbing himself against her entry, and she tried to move her hips, put him inside of her, with no success.
"Would you like me to fuck you, Jude?" His voice. His damn voice, and the way he purred her name. She couldn't say no this time.
"Yes". She moaned it more than said it, and she felt him smile against the back of her neck.
"Hmmm" He said it like he was considering. She needed him to fuck her, she needed it now. He put his cock inside of her, just a few inches. Then he moved, in and out, but not giving her the full length of him. Teasing her even more, slowly.

"Cardan"
He smiled. He never in his entire life had felt so much desire for someone. So much pleasure in giving someone pleasure. He went back and forth inside of her, and she was completely wet.  It was hard to control himself, not to just put it all inside of her and fuck her as hard as he could. He could see how desperate she was, and he was too. But still, he went slowly. Torturing her as well as himself. He was grabbing her ass with both of his hands, while holding her hands together with his tail. He could do whatever he wanted with her. And he liked the feeling. He put a few more inches in, and she moaned his name. He loved the sound of it. He went back and forth a few more times, slowly. Again. Again. Again. A few more times, then a few more inches. And then a few more times and a few more times and a few more times, and a few more inches. Until the full length of him was inside of her. She felt so good, her body felt so good, being inside of her was the most amazing feeling he ever had. He grabbed her ass and held her hands together with a little more strength, a little more firmly, fucked her a little more fast.

She could not think, could not focus on anything that wasn't him, and their bodies together, and him moaning, and how fast his breathing was, and how their bodies were touching, and she could feel herself closer and closer to orgasming, and at the same time she wanted it more than anything she didn't want it to be over, this feeling to be over. She felt pleasure like something rising inside of her, like her body has been sleeping for years and now woke by his touch, like she could stay forever and this moment and would be forever happy. Then release came to her, and she had no words to describe it, she couldn't quite process what she was feeling but she knew that it was good, better than anything she had ever felt. Cardan kept going for a few seconds until he came too. For a few minutes they both just stayed there, until their breathing evened, until they could move and talk and function. She turned, and they both just looked at each other.
"If only you could be this pleasant all the time" Cardan said, with that hateful ridiculous smile. She tried to put on an annoyed or mad expression, but all she could do was smile back. Than he played with her hair, and she with his. It was so soft and nice and amazing. Then she touched his face, and he touched hers, and they stayed like that for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.