Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 14

4.9K 173 39
By writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Omniscient
Memphis, TN

Kaymoni and Jakari woke up the next day around 2pm. She didn't want to leave him alone so they decided to go to the mall together.

"What size you wear?" He asked her looking around for shoes in Footlocker.

"8." She told him. "Youn have to get me anything." He waved her off. She rolled her eyes and continued to look at shoes.

"What's wrong wit you?" He laughed at her because she was walking funny.

She gave him the bird laughing. They waited in the line to pay for their things.

"I'm tired." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Same." She sighed. The line moved up and they were at the check out. Placing the shoes on the desk the man scanned them and Jakari paid.

Kaymoni didn't really like for people to buy her things since most expected something in return but she also wasn't going to argue about it if they did. If someone wanted to spoil her, who was she to complain?

"C'mon." He grabbed her hand and walked into Pandora.

"Whew, shit in here kinda expensive."

"Pick out something you want." He told her.

"You sure?"

"Gone before i change my mind." She shrugged and went to look around. He hadn't did this for a female he was intimate with in a long time, but Kaymoni was an exception.

After some time of looking she came across a beautiful ankle bracelet.

"Thank you." She smiled up at him walking out with her new jewelry.

"Welcome."

They shopped around some more and Kaymoni ended up getting a couple bra and panty sets from Victoria's Secret and new makeup products from Sephora.

"You satisfied?" He asked her drinking his Dr. Pepper.

"Mhm." She nodded.

Kaymoni's phone ding so she pulled it out to see who texted her.

Mommy❤️: Where you at miss thing?

: at the mall ima be home later

She hadn't told her mom about losing her virginity just yet. Knowing she'd have to tell her eventually her plan was to let her know tonight. Because Kaymoni and her mom had such a good relationship and she'd never hesitate to be open with her, this wasn't something she was scared of doing.

Shuntay never judged her kids and almost never made them feel uncomfortable to speak up when it came down to stuff like this. That was something her mom failed at as a parent and she never wanted her kids to have that same relationship with her.

After eating they finally left the mall and went back to his place. Kaymoni changed and put on one of Jakari's shirts and boxers before they both rolled up and watched movies.

Aaliyah and Sway were at his apartment, arguing.

"I fucking hate you." Aaliyah pushed him out her way as she was trying to leave.

"Could you calm the fuck down." He picked her up and pinned her against the bed.

"You ain't shit i promise ta God." She huffed. These two were always arguing. If it wasn't one thing, it was another.

This particular argument tho, was because she had found messages in his phone of him texting his ex.

They weren't flirting or anything, his ex hit him up on instagram attempting to rekindle their "love" but he turned her down. Instead of then blocking her they continued texting casually.

To Sway it wasn't that big of a deal. He laid the bar down immediately that he wasn't interested nor available and because Aaliyah had no problem with him having friend girls, he thought it was cool to communicate with his ex as friends.

To Aaliyah it was the fact of it being his ex. Yes, he could have friends of the opposite sex but if it was a person he once dated, it's cheating in her book. She'd been in situations like this one too many times to fall stupid for it now.

She slid her hand outta his hold and punched him ina face. Taken back by this he stood up holding his now busted lip, Aaliyah took this chance and ran out the room.

He ran after her and yanked on her wrist a little to hard causing it to snap.

"Fuck." He cursed himself under his breath. Sway held her as she cried from the pain in her wrist.

"Move." She pushed him with her free hand.

"Ian mean to." He held her backside close to him. "Let me help."

"Just let me fucking leave." She cried.

He shook his head and carried her to the kitchen. Setting her down on the counter he grabbed a zip lock bag and put ice in it.

"I'm sorry." He held and kissed her cheek repeatedly while she held the ice on her now swelling wrist.

She took deep breaths tryna calm herself down.

"Why was you texting her?"

"Bruh-"

"And don't lie." She warned cutting him off.

"It wun enn like that."

"You full of shit."

"Niggas wun flirting, shit none of that was going down."

"So if i was to text my ex right now and talk as friends." She put emphasis on friends. "You wouldn't be mad?"

"You thinking to deep inta it." He shook his head.

She nodded and jumped off the counter. "Take me home."

"Nah." He walked to the living room and sat ona couch.

"Are you for real?" She stood in front of him. "Take me home."

"Walk if you wanna leave so bad."

She went to retrieve her phone in the bedroom and called her older sister, MaKayla.

"Hello?"

"Can you come and pick me up? I'm over Elijah's house." She asked examining her wrist.

"He can't take you home?" Makayla asked. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you once you get here."

"Ok." She hung up.

Aaliyah gathered her things and walked back up front.

"Where you going?"

"Bitch, don't speak to me." She rolled her eyes stuffing her phone in her bra.

He jumped up. "Watch ya mouth."

"Fuck you gone do? Hit me?" She tilted her head.

He sighed and shook his head. "I apologize for fucking up yo shit but i'd never intentionally put my hands on you, Liyah." He slowly walked towards her.

"Aht." She threw her free hand up.

"Who finna pick you up?"

"My side nigga."

"Keep playing."

"On everything i love we done." She sat ona couch.

"Yea ight." She did this every time they got into it. After a week or so she'd be back in his arms.

"Tuh, you think i'm playing?" She made a face. "Ima show you betta than i can tell you."

He sat in his original spot and chose not to go back and fourth with her. They waited in silence until Makayla came and picked Aaliyah up.

"What happened to yo wrist?" Makayla asked grabbing it.

"It hurts." She hissed.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Dont matter. I'm done with his bitch ass." Aaliyah shook her head.

"You say that every time." She pulled out the complex.

Aaliyah stayed quite the whole ride. This was the last straw for her.

__________

VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 967 23
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...
218K 5.2K 32
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
203K 5.3K 30