MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 14

527 49 5
By compasionateheart

KAINAAT AHMAD

"Areyyy! But you only came two days ago!" I complained to Aahil who said he was leaving this weekend!

"Yes! But my Sir had called and he needs me urgently! But I promise I would return in 4 months! And I'm sure I would get to hear I'm becoming a chachu(uncle) by that time" he said and I blushed hearing him.

"Did you speak to Asad?" I asked him seriously and he nodded his head.

We talked and did random stuff the entire day and then it was time for him to leave!

I really didn't want him to go.

Halfheartedly I bid him farewell and he left. I was now alone at home so I decided to sleep.
____________

I turned around and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time and saw it was 5 in the evening. I turned to my left and was surprised to see Asad laying on his stomach sleeping.

When did he come?

I went closer to him and laid on his back. My front totally pressed to his back. I closed my eyes and smiled and slept a little more with him.

Around seven I woke up and was still on his back. I stared at him and traced my finger on his face. I pecked his cheek and he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Did you sleep well?"I asked running my fingers in his hair. He always looked relaxed whenever I did that. And I had no problem making him feel relaxed.

"Hmmm" He said and I smiled. "Come and eat something" I said as I was about to get off of his back.

"Stay and I'm not hungry" he said and I nodded my head settling in my position.

"I love you" I said and pecked the sides of his lip. He smiled and then turned around with me in his arms. I was now laying on his front.

"I told you I'll be with you soon" he said and caressed my face. "Acha" I said and sat up.

"Pack our bags! We are going somewhere tomorrow night" he said placing his hands on my sides.

"Where are we going?" I asked him confused.

"Surprise" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that!" He said and I rolled my eyes again causing him to tickle me.

"Asad stop!" I said and he stopped and hugged me. We both stayed in each other's arms and we really don't know where the time went.
_____________

"Passengers we welcome you to Geneva, Switzerland" I heard the people on the mike say as we stepped on the land of this beautiful place.

I was stunned at the beauty of Geneva.

"Come" Asad said and he led the way. I was looking around the place like an excited kid.

We got into the car that awaited us and we headed to a hotel I guess.

After a long drive of hours, we reached the hotel. Warwick Hotel.

Asad talked to the receptionist and she handed him the keys to our room. I entered the room and was amazed seeing the lovely place.

We could see the city life from the room. And trust me, it was a breath taking site.

I walked around the room and was checking out everything when I made my final step the glass window.

I smiled looking out side and suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around me. I turned my head a little so I could see him and that was even more breath taking.

"Honeymoon" He said looking at me and winked. I lightly slapped his chest and blushed.

"This place is so beautiful" I said looking around. "How long are we here for?" I questioned turning around.

"One month! But we are here only for three days!" He said and then he pecked my lips.

"One month of wife time I assume!" I said and he chuckled lightly. We both were tired from the jet leg so we called it a night.
_____________

We both woke up around twelve, and Asad ordered the breakfast whilst I took a shower. I looked through my bag and then took out something to where.

Once I was changed into some comfortable clothes I came out. The breakfast was already there and I smiled looking at it.

There were waffles, toast, bread, omelette, pancakes, juice, coffee and water. So many things to choose from.

I sat next to Asad and we both had our breakfast.

"We are going somewhere else after here! Do you want to go shopping?" He asked and I nodded my head. I wanted to explore this place man!

He said ok and then we both changed our clothes again. We then headed out and went into the streets in Geneva.
______________

"That places coffee is really nice no?" I asked Asad as we came into our room and settled on the bed.

"Hmmm" He said and hugged me. He placed his head in my neck and we stayed in that position for a little while.

"Where are we heading to tomorrow?" I asked as today' was the last day at this beautiful place. Well that's what I thought.

"A surprise!" He mumbled and I was more than excited. Well I never knew how it would be to travel. My dad never took us anywhere though we were financially stable.

And I would always be scared to travel with my dad. What if he had just married me off to anyone to increase his business.

Well it's a good thing I never went. I got to see this amazing place with my husband. And I'm more than grateful.

"Where are you lost?" Asad asked looking at me. I said nowhere and he pecked my lips.

"I want you so bad! Uggggh" He said frustratedly and I hugged him.

"Then Have me" I said and he kissed my neck. "I would prefer a standing Kainaat tomorrow morning" he said and I blushed.

He caressed my cheeks and we both then fell asleep.
_____________

"This is the train! Come let's go" Asad said holding his phone in his hand. I nodded my head and then we took the suitcases and boarded the train.

The train was to take us to Grenoble and the ride was two hours long.

I can never sleep on any vehicle so I stared outside and thought of my life so far.

I would never trade this life for anything!

The long two hours were finally finished and we reached Grenoble, France.

Asad had booked a car so we got into it and it took us to some La Dome Hotel. The ride was one and a half hour long.

Once we reached the hotel we checked in and then we came into our room. I swear traveling can make you hell tired.

I laid on the bed and didn't even realize when I fell asleep. I slept for two hours maximum.

Once I woke up I headed to the kitchen to see what they had. Once I found some coffee packs and some eggs. I made a scramble eggs and some coffee.

When I was finished with that, I brought it to the room and saw that Asad had now woken up. I passed him a smile and placed the tray on the table infront of the bed.

"You are on holiday! No need to worry to cook. Just sit back, relax and enjoy" he said coming out of the bathroom.

"I know how hungry you are! And if the order took long I'd have to see an Angry Asad Ahmad" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"But I'll remember that next time" I said and we both ate.

"In a couple of days we will go skiing" Asad said and I was shocked. I always wanted to try out skiing!

How did he know?

I nodded my head excitedly and then went to change my clothes.

"It's so cold out here" I said looking out of the window. It was coming on to night and the place looked so beautiful.

"Let me warm you" Asad said and he made me turn around to look at him. He kissed me and then lift me bridal style and brought me to the bed.

________________

Sooooooo? How's the chapter?

What do you think is coming up?😉 I'm allowing you guys to tell me a plot you want to see next and I will try my best to see if I can write that next! So I'm looking forward to see your comments.

Guys you lot don't comment! Are the chapters not good? Please let me know if I'm wrong somewhere I would definitely not get mad hearing my mistakes!

And yes this is the first time I'm writing a honeymoon track! I really don't know how it goes about. So kindly excuse me for not giving much details on the places motioned. But I'd be really honest and say the places are actual places!

And I suck at romance! Arey bechari single hai baba 😂😂😂😂

Ok enough of my ranting!!!
Do vote, comment and share!

Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling.

Byeeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.6K 37
02/10/17-09/02/19 Hey Gyz this is my first story, so please ignore the mistakes and do appreciate my efforts. So, the story is about a love hate rela...
44.6K 3.9K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017
452K 25.4K 37
| 𝐀 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | ✿ 𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐧 ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life ...
46.4K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...