𝘏π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By wednesdaysdancemvs

" she's a super hot rich hippie chick slumming it with us, i know that doors locked I've tried" slow burn fic... More

A trip down memory lane
Mourn and Move on
Body odor, Booze and Weed
A rough couple weeks
Closed casket
Someone who loves you could never tear into you like that
I came to say im sorry.
Back to some sense of normality
Just a couple beers
Back Home
Nice to be back
Friendship Bracelet
Tell me we werent just friends
rule breakers
Freaks
Does it hurt when i do this?
Kook Princess
Nothings gonna happen to you while im around
Going to hell anyways
Bad Karma

North Carolina Heat

4.9K 78 3
By wednesdaysdancemvs

JJ and Kie slept into the evening that day with ease, Since he'd gotten no sleep that night and shed gotten drugged. 

Both of them woke up a couple different times during the day, never at the same time.

After a couple hours, Kiara woke up a little sweaty from the heat and shrugged out of his embrace peeling her shorts off trying to cool down from the heat. Her phone fell out of her shorts pocket and she grimaced as it hit the floor with a loud thud, looking over her shoulder seeing if it woke up JJ, there was no disturbance in his sleep.

Kiara looked at the screen seeing texts from her mom wondering where she was. Kie decided she'd have to return home that evening. 

Kiara set her phone back down on the nightstand with a sigh and looked back at JJ before laying down besides him. Hed rolled over onto his back with his arms out in his sleep. Kiara shrugged to herself before resting her head against his bicep and looped her arm over his bare torso. her eyes fluttered shut and fell asleep.

When JJ woke up, he had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind and shed tossed the sheets off them because it was too hot. He gazed at her adoring how her body fit back against his like a perfect puzzle piece, JJ froze realizing shed taken her shorts off too. 

JJ cursed at himself internally trying to pull his eyes away from her body. It was no different than all the times she lounged around on the boat in a bikini, but it just did something to him. 

He started sweating, unsure if it was just the north carolina heat or the girl in bed with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 231 20
Poguelandia. Paradise on Earth. After losing the gold and the cross, the Pogues have finally struck some luck: their own slice of paradise in the mid...
9.3K 248 8
LOVE | OUTERBANKS " you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love...
20.2K 1.2K 37
And you had to go, I know, I know, I know. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 3 03/04/24 β†’ 05/28/24
732K 20.2K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 05/08/20 β†’ 07/17/20 EDITED βΈ» 02/09/23 β†’ 04/19/23 #1st in...